5

I'll show you (Get ing ready)

When the boys got back from running, Himchan was waiting for them.

"You guys aren't going to that school anymore. We're going to go to America for a couple of months."

"WHAT?!" 

They all shrieked at once.

"It'll be a good experience! Plus, I have your parent's permissions and half of the mafia backing me up. We leave tomorrow, so pack up!"

Sighing, Youngjae and Zelo went home to pack.

The next morning, they had an wakeup call from Key.

"GET UP! WE'RE LEAVING SOON, DRAG YOUR OUTTA BED, YOU DON'T WANT ME COME IN THERE 'COS I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET MAKING ME WAIT. HURRY UP, WE'RE LEAVVIINNNGG~"

Youngjae groaned.

In the airport, the three boys waddled after Key, who was strutting along like a proud mama duck. 

Someone cut off Zelo, shoving him to the side.

Zelo stumbled, but he managed not to have a major wipeout in the middle of a busy airport.

Key turned into an angry raccoon mama in an instant.

Like a howling hurricane wind, he whirled around and started to howl,"WHO-"

Luckily, Zelo stopped him before anything terrible happened.

Key fumed in the airplane, but after the pilot announced their departure, he calmed down.

Himchan watched the movie, while Zelo listened to music and stared out the window, marveling at the clouds.

Key flipped through a fashion magazine, humming to some song in his head.

The sky turned dark while the airplane sped through the air.

As all three boys started to fall asleep, they were a little sad.

Their lives, although for the better, were about to change forever.

Leaving behind who they used to be, they plunged into the future.

 

[A YEAR AND SIX MONTHS LATER]

"Hyung, we're going to be late! We can't miss the plane. Key hyung would kill us."

Zelo nagged at the other two boys, trying to get them to hurry up.

Youngjae raised his eyebrow and Himchan grumbled, "Why? He isn't even here."

Key had to go to Tokyo to do some "errands". 

Not knowing and not wanting to find out what those so-called errands were, they parted amicably.

Key had patted them all on the head. He blew his nose delicately and said,"I'll be back in Seoul around the time you will be, but you'll be on your own for a few days. I have everything set up, so.... Make me proud. Don't let those s step over you. You look fab, and your clothes are amazing. Of course, I mean, I picked them out. Anyway, ta for now."

He left speedily, pushing through the crowds, making the people get out of his way.

But the trio were much too mild mannered (for now) to do that, so they dodged people and apologized to anyone they ran into.

As they walked through the airport, people stared at them.

Youngjae tugged at his hat.

"Why are they staring at us?" He whispered, not sure of what was going on.

Zelo looked around, uncomfortable.

"Is it my height again? Because I swear I'm not trying to grow!"

Himchan smirked, rolling his shoulders back and throwing his head up high.

"It's because we're hot, Youngjae. And we're about to get our revenge."