Leaving

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi again... Yup, it's another update today. I.. I'm not sure why. It might be cause I still can't get over the fact that I have so many subs or maybe cause I wanted to write another GTOP fic, but the ideas I have are still basic, so I won't start it yet. After that, I just can't write anything else and I really do want to write something tonight... So yeah. I... really do hope that you'll be happy cause of the double-update today.


Jiyong was finishing his food when the doorbell rang. Both the demon and the dragon looked up. Slowly, a smile appeared on the younger's face as he stood up and ran to the door. Even from that distance, he could smell the familiar, sweet scent of his mother.

Seunghyun followed his mate, smiling bitterly. He wished that the woman didn't come that soon. He wanted to spend some time with his angel. He did know that Jiyong had to go home, but he selfishly wished that the dragon's stay in his house would have been just a bit longer. Or maybe not even a bit... Deep down, he wished that Jiyong's mother wouldn't be able to find his house or something.

But when he saw small boy cling to his mother, sobbing into the petite woman's shoulder, he knew that he had to let him go now... "Shh, baby, it's okay..."The woman whispered, though she was crying too. It was obvious that they had missed each other.

They stood there for a long time until both of them stopped crying. They just couldn't believe that they had finally met again.

"M...mom..."Jiyong whispered softly before he slowly pulled away from his mother. "M..mom, this is Seunghyun. He saved me.."He whispered, sending a thankful glance to the demon.

"Anyone would have done it..."The elder man replied smoothly as he looked smiled at Jiyong, then his mother, who shot him a knowing look, a small smirk playing on her perfect lips. It was obvious that Jiyong had gotten his looks from his mother. The woman had long, light, blonde hair, almost white with a very light pink tint that was only visible to the sharpest eyes. Her eyes were similar to her son's, but they were slightly lighter. Her skin was pale, but it still looked healthy and of course, she was really small.

"Of course."The woman replied with a sly smile. She still looked slightly shaken up, but much better than when she had arrived.

'Where's daddy?" Jiyong asked, his voice extremely innocent as he looked at his mother, a bit confused. He thought that his father would come as well.

"He's outside in the car, sweetie. He didn't want to come inside. Even though you didn't tell me that much yesterday, he did know that something really bad happened to you. And he's sort of.. furious."The woman explained.

"Oh."Jiyong mumbled." But... nothing happened."he said softly, as if even he knew that his mother wouldn't believe him. The woman sighed and ruffled her son's hair.

Seunghyun noted that they were still standing in the hall. He wanted to make Jiyong's stay just a bit longer. Suddenly, he knew what to do. He smirked inwardly as he looked at the mother and son. "Would you like some coffee?"he asked both of them. Jiyong shook his head, smiling at the demon.

"No, thank you."he said sweetly.

As if knowing what Seunghyun wanted, the older dragon nodded."Yes, I'd like some."

Jiyong pouted, tugging on the sleeve of her mother's shirt like a child."I wanna go and see daddy know..."he said. Deep down, he wanted to stay with Seunghyun, but he wanted to see his father, who he hadn't seen in years as well...

The woman, knowing her son just smiled and ruffled his hair.

Seunghyun though, felt a pang in his heart when he heard what the small dragon had said. To him, it seemed like Jiyong wanted to leave as quickly as possible. Of course, he could understand the dragon. He didn't even know why his heart hurt so much.

Still, after the woman convincing his son that he'd be able to see his 'daddy' soon, the three of them made it to the living room. "You have a lovely home, Seunghyun."The elder dragon said as she sat down, looking around.

Jiyong sat down as well, while Seunghyun walked to the kitchen to make the coffee he had offered. "I'm glad that someone like him found you, baby. There are many.. bad people out in the world."The woman whispered in a hushed voice, though she knew that the demon could still hear them. She hugged her son close again as Jiyong nodded.

"Yeah, I know... But I just wanna go home and never go out again..."he said innocence once again evident in his tone.

"I understand it, baby."His mother said, holding him close."I love you, little dragon..."She whispered, making the boy giggle.

Seunghyun arrived with the coffee soon. He had purposely taken his time. He wasn't even sure why, because he wasn't even close to his dragon this way, but still. The dragon was at least in his house... Slowly, he sat down next to Jiyong after handing the cup of steaming coffee to said boy's mother.

Some time passed, and no one seemed to break the silence. Jiyong was looking around, trying to memorize every single detail in the living room. He wanted to stay more and more, yet he wanted to go as well. And he knew that he needed his parents. But he needed Seunghyun as well. Even he wasn't sure why, but he felt like he would never be able to stay far away from the demon. Maybe it was the weird pull he felt towards his savior, maybe it was something more.

"Could you give me your phone number?"he blurted out suddenly, not even thinking about what he was saying. Once he realized it, he blushed deeply. "I mean... I... I have to return your clothes and all!"He said, looking everywhere but at the demon.

Seunghyun chuckled. "Sure."He smiled and looked for some paper and a pan. He scribbled the numbers down quickly, laughing quietly when Jiyong's face lit up.

"Thanks... And.. thank you for everything. If you hadn't... found me.."he didn't finish his sentence, but both of them knew that something even worse would have happened to Jiyong.

"Anytime." The demon said and hugged the small dragon close suddenly, burying his face in the younger's messy hair. Jiyong tensed at first, but then wrapped his arms around Seunghyun neck, lying his head on the demon's chest. He inhaled the demon's calming, masculine scent.

"I think we should go now..."Their little moment was broken by Jiyong's mother. To Seunghyun, it was obvious that the woman knew about everything. She looked old enough to know how their world really worked. "Thank you for saving my son." She said, smiling at the demon knowingly.

Seunghyun walked them to the door, making sure that Jiyong had the piece of paper with him. "Take care.."he said, hugging the young boy briefly before nodding to the woman.

Jiyong nodded, smiling at Seunghyun widely. "You too... And... I will call you..."he said, blushing once again.

Slowly, the two dragons left Seunghyun's house. Immediately, the demon felt empty. But he knew that he was going to see his angel again. He just had to give the poor boy some time. And after that, everything was going to be alright. Or at least he hoped so...


AN: Okay, this didn't really come out as it should have, but I doubt that if I wrote it again, it'd be better. Please, excuse me for the crappy chapter, it just had to happen xD I promise that the next chaps will be better ^^