Taking Him Home

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi guys ^^ Well, it seems like most of the voters want me to write the fic. I will I guess. But when and how? I have no idea xD I have some of the plot in my head and all, but at the moment I have no idea what I want to do with those xD I might decide in less than a week though. If I get ideas, they usually "grow" quickly. xD By the way, there is a small time-jump here since I wanted it to happen like this :P


A week had passed since Jiyong's and Seunghyun's talk about the younger's past. Though the smaller male was still haunted by occasional flashbacks, they seemed to occur less and less frequently.

Said two had met up every day, which usually ended with Seunghyun sleeping over at his little angel's place. He had never really intended to, especially since he still didn't have the courage to tell his boss that he wanted to quit, but somehow he would always stay with his dragon. The demon never really complained though, since he loved his mate more than anything. Deep down, he could always feel something really bad nearing them, but he never really gave it too much thought. He had no idea what could go wrong now. Everything was so perfect.. He had his mate with him, who though was childish and timid, was the most perfect creature in the world. His mother had been bugging him for days, since apparently she had a feeling that now, she could meet her son's mate without any problems. Seunghyun still wasn't sure about it, to be honest. As kind and sweet his mother was, she could be quite.. Well, overwhelming. And he didn't want the younger boy to be scared of her or something.

Honestly, he was a bit scared. He wasn't sure if his parents would like the small dragon. He knew that Jiyong's father wasn't too fond of him - though he could understand it after everything that had happened to the young boy - and he wasn't sure if the small male's mother liked him too much either. Well, she acted like she did, she smiled at him and was incredibly kind, but Seunghyun couldn't help but be a little paranoid.

And knowing his parents, he wasn't sure if they would truly accept the small boy. Of course, his mother seemed to love him already, and his father seemed happy that he had found his mate as well, but... Who knew if they were just faking it so he could be happy? He knew that his happiness had always been really important to them...

On the other hand, Jiyong was more joyful than ever. He had someone that loved him for him and not his powers. It was just too good to be true. But then again, he loved the demon as well. He would always miss him when he wasn't there, and even just seeing the tall male made him feel fuzzy inside. It was so weird to be in love, but he loved it...

As he was sitting in his room, reading one of his favorite books, he hadn't even heard the familiar creaking of the door. His parents were out, and Seunghyun was at work, which meant that he was completely alone.

A soft sigh left his lips as he turned the page, giggling to himself as he read the funny story on it. It was about some human girl that got kidnapped by a werewolf, that was actually her mate. This was the softer or child version of it, where the male creature realized that they weren't meant to be and took her home. In the actual story, the girl hated him for being different and refused everything from him. The end wasn't too happy for either of them - the werewolf was killed by a hunter, not even attacking back since he knew  that his true love loathed him more than anything and the girl realized her feeling a little too late. She was found in the woods by her mate's father. Let's say that only a few locks of her hair had been found. And even in the afterlife, she could never find her mate...

There were some funny scenes in the book Jiyong was reading, since the werewolf didn't know too much when it came to humans. He had actually given the girl a necklace made out of bones, which the human had refused with a disgusted shriek. Jiyong loved this story more than anything, unaware of the fact that it was true. But what happened, wasn't the version that he was reading.

His sharp ears picked up light footsteps and he immediately tensed. He felt like he had felt like this before. His muscles were growing heavier and heavier until he couldn't move. "This is just a dream..."He though, his heartbeat quickening. Now he could feel that familiar presence in the air. He could feel it coming closer and closer.

He wanted to flee. He tried moving, running, escaping, but none of his limbs felt like they were his. He could even lift his little finger, to be honest.

"Who do we have here?"Someone whispered into his ear. He shuddered, a soft growl-like sound leaving his lips. He didn't even know how he had got behind him. His mind was foggy from the immense fear he felt. This wasn't just a dream, he knew it.

A cold hand caressed his neck almost gently, a claw grazing the small bite-mark that was still there. Even when the hand had been pulled away, it's cold, rough touch was lingering there.

"So cute..."The small dragon heard as the vampire grabbed his chin, turning his head towards him roughly. Jiyong whimpered at the slight pain he felt and tried to struggle out of his invisible grip. He was so, so scared... "Well Jiyongie, you are coming home."The dark-haired male stated, a smirk evident on his pale, dark lips.

"No!"Jiyong protested weakly, his voice barely audible. "Leave me alone!" The following few words came out as a shaky whisper as he tried to move, to break out from the cage he was in. But all his efforts were useless.

He was trapped.

A cruel, cold laugh was his only answer as the vampire leant close to his neck, fangs ripping the skin easily. He knew that the boy's family wasn't coming home soon. He had been planning this since he found out that he was still alive.

Jiyong was his. Not some little demon's who thought that he could take his little away from him. Oh no... The dragon was his, since he had survived. A twisted smile appeared on his face the moment he could taste the first droplets of the boy's sweet blood. Oh, how he loved this taste!

He was careful enough, only drinking enough blood to daze Jiyong a little. At first, the small creature whimpered and tried struggling against him, but merely a minute later, he slumped, giving up.

Pulling away, he kissed the wound lightly. His affection wasn't directed towards the dragon though.. It was directed to the sweet, sweet nectar running through his veins.

He lifted the barely conscious boy up, wincing when he realized that the young creature had gained weight. "Have you been a bad boy, Jiyongie?"He asked, chuckling.

The dragon let out a soft whimper before falling into the darkness that had been threatening to embrace him with it's cold arms for some time now. The last thing he could hear was a cold laugh... And then, nothing.


Well, this was my 4th try with this chap. And it still . Sowwy *sighs* Whatever xD Bye, I really do hope to see you in the next chapter <3