Preview and something else :P

The Story of a Broken Dragon

A storm was brewing and he knew it. The sky, despite how the night shouldn't have descended yet, was jet black without anything to break the darkness. No sun, no moon, no stars. It was cold, frighteningly so, the chilly winds made every living creature shiver.

But he was not part of the living quite yet, so he didn't care. His soul had been roaming the world for some time now and finally, it was his chance to strike. On such a beautiful, dark day. Humans were walking on the streets, huddled close to each other as even beings as low as them could sense the presence of something far stronger, far darker than they were.

One human stood out from the crowd. He was quite perfect despite being quite short, owning a pair of pink lips and short, scruffy blond hair that somehow framed his face perfectly. His eyes were huge and as blue as the sea while his skin was tanned and smoothing. 

He smirked as the human was walking closer and closer to the epitome of the darkness. At that point, everything reeked of death, from the scent of rotting flesh to the stench of blood, it all just screamed that one thing. Yet the human didn't notice, how could he? His senses were dulled by the cold winds, his heart being warmed by an odd source of magic

The soul smirked to himself, eyes as crimson as blood flashing before he lunged at his prey, seeping through his thin skin by ease. 

The boy gasped, blue eyes rolling back into his head as he felt like something had collided with him, head on, freezing his heart. Air! His lungs seemed to cry as he fell back, head hitting the cold concrete with a dull thud before anyone would have noticed his state. But even then, other people just passed him, feeling the urge to run from the scene.

From what they were running, they didn't know. 

Until he struck, that is.


an: hi guys :D sorry for only putting up the preview, I totally wanted to give you a full update but ugh. felt like teasing you, okay? this fic has 69 votes, too...

anyway, if you wish to read something from me until I work on the next chapter, please check out this and this. They are both GTOP, based on soul-mates and pretty much similar to this, just note xD

​By the way, I'm officially back to the world of GTOP. AKA, more updates for all of my GTOP fics :D

Hope you don't mind me teasing you a little, full chapter (probably longer than the previous one) will be out very very soon :D