The End of something...

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Yes, you're seeing right. So, after the debate with myself, a commenter and an unnie of mine (xD) I decided that this will be the last chap of THIS PART OF THE FIC. Meaning that please, if you want to read the sequel, don't unsub as I'll post the link and some cute infos here you might miss if you do.. and my bday is in 2 weeks, many unsubs would make me sad *sad puppy eyes* (actually I think it's rude to unsub once something ends but whatever). 


The day after the misshappenings of their breakfast ( and around half an hour of cleaning up since Seunghyun had managed to pour out some cereal as well just to prove that he really didn't belong to the kitchen) was spent in peace. Jiyong was still just a bit sore to do anything so he more or less stayed on his pretty little  as Seunghyun had said, sort of enjoying the fact that his mate was treating him like the baby dragon was, giving him anything and everything he needed - not that anything had changed as the demon had been doing that since the moment he had found the younger.

At the moment, the two of them were curled up on the couch, the small boy's head resting on the elder's lap who was absentmindedly playing with the soft strands of the younger's hair, chuckling whenever Jiyong moved his head a little, obviously enjoying his touch.

"This is kind of funny."The dragon said suddenly, his voice a little slurred as he was on the brink of sleep."Just some time ago... I was scared and lonely. I was... I was hurt every single day, waiting for him to finally kill me or something. And when I thought it had all ended finally, you came..."His lips curled into a lazy time as his voice cracked now and then since remembering his past was still hard for him."Sometimes it still feels unreal though. The fact that I have you, and my family...and my sibling who isn't born yet...I just want to thank you."He finished finally, smiling cutely when he felt his mate down to kiss his forehead tenderly.

"You know what's ironic, baby dragon?"The elder chuckled, one of his hands resting on the younger's face, gently his cheek as he talked."The night I found you, I made my mom mad for not showing her my mate. For some reason she was convinced that I'd met you before."

"It is kinda funny."The younger giggled, his eyes shining as he slowly sit down, wincing at the dull ache he felt in his lower side."But I guess what matters is that you found me and that everything turned out pretty well."He added, kissing the elder on the cheek lightly.

"It turned out much better than pretty well, baby."The demon chuckled as he pecked his mate on the lips a couple of times, smiling when he could see his eyes flutter shut, obviously expecting more of the feather-light kisses which the elder had provided him after a few moments, happy when he could see the delight on the younger's face as he pulled away.

"What do you think will happen now?"The dragon asked after some time, deciding to climb onto his mate's lap and snuggle into his chest, a content sigh escaping his lips as he could hear the elder's steady heartbeat.

"I don't know, baby, but I'm sure that nothing can go wrong now."The demon chuckled as he slowly rubbed Jiyong's back, wincing when he could feel his scars through the thin material of his T-shirt.

"Famous last words."Jiyong giggled and nuzzled his nose into his mate's shirt, inhaling his scent."I think I should find a job though. I mean... I know that we're both rich and all but I want to do something."He mumbled softly, glad that his face was buried in the elder's chest as his cheeks felt like they were on flame. When he was really small, he wanted to try out tons of jobs because he never knew what he wanted to be. Of course, he liked how he was always free and everything but still. He wanted to try something new.

"I don't think you should."The demon muttered, playing with the dragon's hair."I doubt I could bear one day with you working for someone, scared that they would harass you."He added, worry lacing his voice."Be happy that once we move in together, I'll let you do the chores."He finished playfully, kissing the top of his mate's hair who huffed, obviously upset with the elder's answer.

"But it's not like anything bad could happen now. I'd only work in a library or something."He whined, looking up at his mate, trying to use his best weapon against the demon : cuteness. Batting his eyelashes, the dragon bit into his lower lip, hoping that his plan would work.

Seunghyun sighed and nodded, knowing that his mate would never give up. He was almost sure that if he didn't give in, they would argue and he really didn't want that. Sure, he was pretty scared for the younger as he was extremely innocent still - and beautiful, for which many people stared at him - but it didn't mean that he could chain him down and keep him away from society as much as he could. It would have almost been similar to what that damned vampire had done to the small boy and the demon didn't want that at all. Sure, he was going to freak out every time his mate would leave for work, and of course, he would curse his boss whenever the younger would have to stay in for a few hours more but he wouldn't just tell him not to do anything. Well, at least not now as he had tried it once and it didn't work.

Seeing that the elder was upset, Jiyong pouted and kissed him briefly."I'm still your baby dragon, you know. You'll just have to let me go and work a little."He giggled happily. When his mate just sighed, the young boy bit into his lower lip and kissed him again, this time for a bit longer to show that he was truly the elder's.

When they parted, Seunghyun kissed the dragon's forehead gently, the sadness and fear in his eyes quickly replaced by pure adoration."I know that you're mine, baby. I'm just a little worried about you."He said as he pulled his mate closer."You're so young and small and fragile..."He added which made the younger whine in protest, even if it was true.

"I'm not that small."He mumbled but nuzzled his nose into the demon's shoulder."But I don't mind you worrying bout me a bit. It shows that you care, you know."

"Care?"Seunghyun chuckled as he ruffled the dragon's hair gently. "I don't just care about you, baby. I love you, adore you and all those cheesy words young humans use to describe their attraction,"He added. Even if his words were a bit playful, his tone was serious."but the tiny difference in me and them is that I will love and adore you forever.. Which pretty much means that I will worry for until the end of time as well."He added and to that, his mate could only smile, a  couple of happy tears rolling done his cheeks as he felt like at that moment, life was perfect.