Food

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi guys^^ It's so cold here *pouts* I swear the weather is working against me. Today I had to go to the dentist with my class, and we went while it was snowing. Hard. I'm still cold xD Other than that... Well, I hope you'll like this chapter ^^


The next time Jiyong came to, he was hanging. Literally. Strong metal cuffs were keeping him up by his skinny arms, his foot barely grazing the ground. He cried out softly at the extreme strain he felt in his muscles as tears slid down his deathly pale face. He could move and feel now, and it was really bad at the moment.

The side of his neck, where he had bitten him was stinging a bit, but it felt like a tiny scratch compared to the strain in his shoulder and arms. They were holding him up, not his legs, and it had already taken its toll on his body. He couldn't even lift his finger without feeling a shock of pain run through his weary body. He lifted his head, staring at the stone wall in front of him. He had been here before, but it was quite a few years ago.

Jiyong was wandering around his new home, dark eyes filled with childish enthusiasm as he tried exploring every single corner of the fairly big house. After he had explored the first floor, he noticed a small, dark door that led to somewhere he hadn't been before.

Innocent as he had always been, he decided that it must have been some kind of basement where the vampire kept some food or wine. At first he didn't want to go down, since he doubted that he was allowed to, but then he shrugged off the feeling.

It's not like mates had to keep secrets from each other, is it?

The small boy shook his head slightly, shuddering at the memory inwardly. He didn't want to see that again. His thoughts wandered to his real mate, desperately trying to forget about what he had seen and heard in this room. For this room was called the Dining Room for a reason.

Jiyong wondered if his mate had noticed his absence yet. He just wanted to be back with the demon, to be in his arms, being told that everything was going to be alright. Because it was, right?

Honestly, he didn't know. He had a feeling in his gut, telling him that he will never be able to escape from the place. And it scared him. So much...

Tears slid down his face as he stared ahead, shiver running down his spine, the small hair standing up in the base of his neck the moment he heard footsteps. They were familiar, just like a predator.

Thinking back, he used to admire how soft they were despite who they belonged to. A bitter laugh left his lips as he tried to wiggle out of the chains, only causing more pain to his already aching body.

"Jiyongie, I'm so sorry that your room isn't ready for you yet..."The words came were soft and sweet, like poisoned honey as the vampire stepped to him, grabbing the boy's chin. His crimson eyes met the boy's brown ones for a faint moment before the dragon turned his head away. "Oh Jiyongie, can't you even greet your mate?"He asked, fake hurt lacing his words as he slapped the boy with enough force to smash his head into the stone wall.

A whimper left the dragon's lips, but he didn't say anything. He could sense something warm trickle down his neck, but he remained motionless. He wanted to cry and scream for his true mate, but something told him that he should remain silent. He needed to get out alive, didn't he?

"Aw, my poor baby. I'm so sorry!"The vampire cooed, his lips twitching upwards as the delicious scent of the boy's blood filled his nose. Oh, how much he loved it. He grabbed the keys and unlocked the cuffs, lifting the dragon up before he could have even yelped. He knew that the younger was in pain, and it filled him with a sense of satisfaction. Preys had to feel pain, it was their destiny, their fate.

And now, Jiyong was his prey. He smirked as he let the boy drop to the floor, hearing the cry that left his lips. He couldn't help but feel happy. This little boy was truly adorable. His reactions, the way his pain reflected in his dark eyes. Hadn't he seen his dragon form on certain occasions, he wouldn't have believed that he was one of those monstrous creatures.

He dragged Jiyong to his table. It was old and wooden, slightly blood-stained from his breakfast. Oh, that girl tasted so salty compared to Jiyong! The vampire had even doubted keeping her as food, but then he realized that maybe she could be useful in the future.

Laying the boor on the table, he smirked when he heard his whimper. He could smell his salty tears, and it just made his cold heart beat faster. There was nothing better for him than to see his food suffer. Oh, it was such a lovely feeling.

Jiyon's whole body hurt. The searing pain he felt was everywhere, even in muscles and bones the tiny dragon hadn't even know they existed. His mind was still foggy from the huge blow his head had received, and the blood was still flowing out of his head wound. He wondered if this was really happening. A little ray of hope lit up his eyes when he realized that he had dreamt of this before. Maybe this was just a nightmare, one that Seunghyun would wake him up from with a hug and a kiss on the top of his head, saying that it was alright.

He giggled at the thought, tears streaming down his pale face. He was getting more and more dizzy from the blood-loss, but he still had enough strength to growl when he felt a warm tongue lap up the blood that was trickling down his neck.

"Feisty huh?"He heard as his head was lifted roughly. He let out a soft, pitiful grunt as his head was pushed back into the bloody mess of the table. "So cute, growling like a little puppy. So pathetic."The vampire spat, drawing an X on the boy's neck with his cold, clawed finger. "But you are my food now, Jiyongie. Only food. And mine."He heard, the cold voice that made him cringe inwardly.

Jiyong wondered, his thoughts a mess as he tried to struggle out of the vampire's reach... "Will I make it out alive?"