It's all about clothes

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi guys ^^ I think I might start updating less often cause this way I gained subs. *blinks* I'm so thankful to you guys <3 Buut maybe I'll keep up a good pace and update often. My computer is back, without my files, but it's still here. I guess xD


"It so feels like something like this had happened before."Jiyong mumbled to himself as he stared into his mirror, a cute pout sitting on his pink lips. His hair was a mess, sticking to every single direction, even ones he hadn't even realized existed. His face, as usual was rather pale, yet his cheeks were crimson as he let out an irritated sigh. "Why is my hair like this?"He asked from himself, whining. "And why today of all days?" 

A small huff left his lips, fogging the mirror up in a small circle. The small dragon sighed and walked back into his room and pretty much stomped to his wardrobe. Opening it, he stuck his head into the sea of clothes and picked out a few, sighing when he didn't seem to like any of them. And right on the day of his date with his mate! His hair already looked like a mop and now, all of his clothes looked like garbage-bags to him. Was this his destiny, to suffer with bad clothes and to not be able to see the demon's stunned face he usually had when Jiyong actually looked presentable? 

Scowling a little,  he looked down at the fluffy white towel that was wrapped around his small form tightly. "I bet even this looks better on me than most of my clothes..." He huffed again as he took out a bright blue T-shirt that had 'dragon' printed on it in large, white letters. Almost immediately, he threw it back, sighing softly. It just didn't look nice at all.

Thinking about why this felt so familiar, the petit male realized that the same situation had happened to him when he was going to his mate's place to give him back his clothes. It had been different though, because at that time, he was sad, almost miserable.

And now, he was beyond happy. Just.. he couldn't find anything to wear and it frustrated him a bit. His hair wasn't even that bad, well... maybe it wasn't the best but he could always just style his hair while he couldn't just magically produce a pair of new jeans and a new T-shirt, could he?

But still, deep down, he was just excited to meet his mate, which was pretty normal for him. Then again, this was a date. He knew that it wasn't going to be too much, just watching a movie and then eating something in one of the nearby fast-food restaurants - Seunghyun didn't want to tell him the details of their date, but the dragon only had to blink at him cutely, lower lip trembling and say 'pretty please' to make his heart melt and tell him everything about what they were going to do - but it was still their date. And that was what mattered, not where they were going. 

Since Jiyong didn't have much time until Seunghyun would arrive, he decided to just pick something out randomly. He just didn't want to waste his time with glaring at his clothes, hating how they looked as if they were mocking him. Like they were saying 'you will bad in us, don't wear us!', which of course, was impossible, but scary as well.

So the boy sighed and took out a random grey T-shirt and a pair of white skinny jeans. They looked okay, though secretly he had wished before that he would magically grab something that looked even better. Well, sadly his wish didn't come true this time. He walked to his nightstand and pulled out the drawer, picking out a silver necklace. He had gotten it after he had learnt to fly - as a gift for growing up or at least something like that. 

Jiyong walked back to his bathroom after admiring the wing-shaped pendant hanging on the necklace for a few moments, smiling as memories flooded his mind. He could remember the thrill of his first flight, how he was scared yet happy as his mother was flying not far from him, watching him intently so she could dart to catch him if he lost his balance or something. But it seemed like he didn't need any help as he was flying in circles, the rush of air hitting his face seeming all too natural to him. He loved flying, being so up in the sky, just... just not on the Earth. But his favorite had always been flying through clouds.  It was cold of course, yet a fantastic feeling. And the sight was beautiful as well.

All in all, Jiyong loved flying more than anything in the world - well maybe not more than Seunghyun, his parents and his little sibling that was growing in the tummy of his mother, and hopefully was a little girl. Of course, he hadn't flown in years, which made him a little sad. He wanted to soar in the sky again, to look past the blinding sun, to see the deep blue of the sky... He just wanted to feel that rush again.

Now quite happy, the boy dressed up quickly and put on the necklace, playing with the pendant for a moment before he fixed his hair, pouting when it still looked a bit messy, even after brushing it for almost ten minutes. His sharp ears picked up the distinct sound of the doorbell, the familiar, masculine scent already filling his nose. 

A small grin appeared on the boy's face as he shot his reflection another glance before running down the stairs, throwing the door open. Though  he had seen Seunghyun in the morning when he left and they had talked like two hours ago, Jiyong had missed the demon a lot.

The demon chuckled when his mate practically flew into his open arms, small legs already wrapping around his waist. 

"I missed you..."The small boy mumbled, nuzzling his face in the crook of the elder's neck, inhaling his scent deeply.

"I missed you too, baby dragon."Seunghyun said, hugging Jiyong back tightly. "You look adorable, by the way,"he added after the small boy had pulled away. He truly looked adorable in the clothes he had chosen. The only small problem was that he wasn't wearing his shoes,"but I think you should put on some shoes as well unless you want me to carry you everywhere."

His only response was a soft yelp and his mate running off to find his shoes. The demon smiled, admiring the small boy. Already, he knew that their date was going to be amazing, if not better.