Anna

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi ^^ Here's the new chap. I hope you'll like it :D Sorry for typos, my hands are freezing T.T


Seunghyun growled lowly, turning to the small girl that was now standing only a few feet away from him. She was twirling a lock of her silky, blonde hair through his chubby fingers, a longing look in her eyes. "That's papa's food." She said, blue eyes sparkling as she her pink lips, a cute smile lighting her face up.

Seunghyun took a step closer to her, a threatening growl escaping his lips once he realized who and what the girl was. Her smell was like the perfume's that had been hiding Jiyong's scent for days, but it had the distinct send of vampires to it.

Still, she was obviously not a full blooded vampire. She was most possibly half, her other half being human.

Another scream was heard, this time softer. The demon snarled, darting towards the source of sound.

But the little girl was quicker than him. At the speed of light, the tiny figure dashed to the small, hidden door. It was behind a couple of rotting plants, all of which were stained by blood. "Papa doesn't let anyone there."She said, eyes twinkling."Though I wanna go down to. His food smells yummy~!" She added as she pushed Seunghyun back gently.

"Let me down."The demon commanded, his voice deep and terrifying. Had his enemy not been a little girl, someone that had barely lived and - probably - done anything bad, he would have attacked immediately, the urge to get to his suffering mate overwhelming.

But this was a tiny girl with bright, blue eyes. So small and still so innocent. Seunghyun couldn't bring himself to hurt her. "Your papa has called me here personally. He said there's some problem with the.. food." The demon felt like gagging at the last word, but he knew that he had to keep his act together.

"I'm Anna."The small half-vampire said, bowing a little.

Seunghyun finally realized what was going on. Now he noticed how unusual the girl's voice was, soft and a little muffled. Eyes a clear blue, yet sometimes fogged. This was only the part of that damn trap. He knew that he should have known, he should have felt it.

But he hadn't. And this only meant one thing. He had to fight Anna.

He heard another cry and growled. Looking into the blue eyes, he noticed how the small female was watching each of his movements, a spark of awareness in her eyes. It was obvious that she was being controlled. Everything showed that - her voice, her movements, what she said.

" it!" The demon cursed, grabbing the small creature by her neck. He could already feel her bones break under his touch as he slammed her into the wall.

Anna laughed.

It was a weird, shocking sound. One that rarely escaped little girls' lips. It wasn't a sweet giggle, nor a cute little snort as she laughed. It was cold like ice. And dead.

She slowly slid out of Seunghyun's grasp, not even caring about the fact that there was blood trickling down her pale neck. She was nothing more than a doll, as Seunghyun had realized. Alive or not, she was nothing more than a tool.

"Papa doesn't like bad strangers!" Anna giggled, looking at the wall. She gasped, noticing a crack at where her head had been moments before. "He won't like you causing a mess, you know..."She continued, sighing. "Bad, bad stranger."

"Quit playing."Seunghyun growled, his voice menacing as he grabbed the girl by again. The girl just giggled, hitting his arm lightly. It didn't hurt, but weirdly it loosened his grip.

Only then did Seunghyun realize that the doll was able to control other as well. It wasn't only her who was controlled.

Snarling, his eyes darkened as his claws lengthened. He couldn't waste anymore time here.

Anna laughed, her voice sweet and innocent, but somehow it still sent a chill down Seunghyun's spine. He knew that he had to end this here and now. But this was just a little girl.

He was torn, until he heard another scream, this time much louder than before. And it was his own name being screamed...

Feeling a rush of power in his veins, he slowly smirked. His eyes darkened even more until his pupils were barely noticeable. He lunged at Anna, an animalistic hiss leaving his lips. The doll winced at the pain she felt, feeling like her shoulder had been burned by something.

Closing her eyes, a tiny smirk graced her pinkish lips as she murmured a few words, trying to enter the male's mind. She had done this many times before as her papa had kept many food down there. And quite a few times, they tried to escape. Or someone came to get them.

There had been some times when her papa kept some pets or food in another, cozy house though. Anna had been there before, and she liked it a lot. There was even a TV in that house!

Usually, her papa would keep one pet there, who he would seem to like. Just like he liked her mama. But mama was long gone now, she was taken away by a cruel thing her papa called a cold.

Anna didn't know what a cold was, since she had never been sick, but she imagined a cold to be painful and scary.

You know, Anna's mama had been a human. She had pretty, blonde hair like Anna had and big, blue eyes. Just like her daughter. But now she didn't. Now she had dirty clothes and closed eyes.

Papa had taken a photo of mama after she left. She was wearing a white gown, like she had worn when she married papa. Her face was pale, her lips blue. Her eyes closed. She was so pretty, but so different.

It was like she wasn't mama anymore.

Seunghyun felt the little girl trying to enter his mind to control him, but he concentrated on pushing her away. He thought of Jiyong and how he wanted to save him, how much he loved the little dragon. He knew that the only way to avoid these powers were thinking about something else. Not themselves, and not was happening at the moment.

Apparently, some big doctor guy said that thinking about other things shut one's mind. It sounded weird, but it was working. Seunghyun smirked when she heard the soft pants from Anna. She was exhausted, using too much of her powers.

Another scream.

Seunghyun pushed the girl into the wall, knocking her out effectively. He pushed the pots away, grunting a little. And then, he was running again.

Running to save Jiyong.


AN: About Anna so you won't be confused xD

First of all,why Anna? 1. It's my middle name. 2. There's this horror game, named Anna. It's about some creepy witch who charmed a man and he killed his family and stuff. And somehow I thought of that game when writing this chap. 

She is controlled by her father, for reasons. Yup, her mom was a human. You can already guess what happened to Hyunsu, can't you? :P

So... Whether Anna is dead or not... I can't tell you yet. But I do hope that you didn't hate this chap. I really at describing fights T.T So... sorry.