I had to find you

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi guys. I don't have anything else to say... OH! I do. First of all, thank you all for the comments and new subs. For some time, there were always many unsubs, a few subs and so on.. so, thank you <3


When his parents had left, Seunghyun decided to take his mate up to his room so the tiny dragon could rest on his bed instead of the not so comfortable couch. He smiled as he felt the light body in his arms, fitting them perfectly as the tiny figure snored a little again, instinctively nuzzling his nose into the older's chest.

The dragon mumbled something incoherent, a small smile playing on his pinkish lips.

The demon placed him on the bed, tucking him in with a gentle smile. He admired the beauty of the boy's face, that cute smile, his beautiful eyes shut peacefully, his long, dark eyelashes, his pink, soft lips... Once again, the elder felt like he was the luckiest man alive. He slowly leant down and pressed his lips against the younger's, chuckling inwardly when Jiyong's eyes fluttered open. Lazily, he kissed his mate back, some stray pinkish hair falling into his eyes.

Seunghyun smiled and pulled away, brushing the hair out of the dragon's eyes, then planted a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Sleep, baby dragon!"He said, taking the tiny creature's hand.

A small whine left the smaller's lips as he sat up slowly, wrapping his thin arms around the demon's neck. "Only if you lie down with me.."He mumbled, desperately wanting to be in his mate's arms. It was a weird urge, something he only noticed after the other had pulled away.

The demon laughed softly, lying down with the tiny boy in his arms. He pulled Jiyong even closer, their legs getting tangled in the way. Neither of them cared though as they only wanted the other's presence. For now, at least. They were still in the very early stadium of their relationship in which they needed to get to know each other and spend as much time with their mate as possible. It was in their instincts and in their heart. To be close to the one they loved so much.

Jiyong nuzzled his nose into Seunghyun's chest, right where his heart was beating. The beat was strong, steady, just like the demon. Even from meters away, the young dragon could recognize it, because his own heart was struggling to be in sync with it, yet it sounded so different now as he laid his ear on it, listening to the calming beats.

"I love how your heartbeat sounds..."He whispered without even realizing what he was doing as his small hands had found his mate's hand, their fingers intertwining. "I really do.."He added, his voice muffled by the elder's chest.

Seunghyun once again, let out a small chuckle as he moved a little so he could pull the younger's hand to his lips. He kissed Jiyong's knuckles one by one, feather-light kisses sending a small shiver down the younger's spine. Deep down, the demon wanted to take the dragon there, on his own bed. He wanted to make completely his so bad, yet he knew that he couldn't. He had to be patient with his mate. 

And if it meant that he needed to wait for a century, he didn't care. Jiyong was his mate, his treasure. The most important person to him in the whole universe. He had waited so much for him, he wasn't going to mess everything up with his selfish desires.

Gently, he let the boy's hand go, watching as it fell next to the drowsy dragon who let out a small yawn, pointy teeth glinting in the sunlight that sneaked past the blinds.

"Sleep now, baby dragon..."The older whispered, moving them once again so the tiny boy was the most comfortable, wrapped into his arms securely. "I'll be here, I'm not ever leaving you..."He added, smiling as the younger let out a soft, content sigh.

"I know you won't, bad demon.."Jiyong mumbled the nickname, lifting his head a little so his sleepy, clouded gaze could meet his mate's loved filled one. A smile crept onto his pinkish lips as the small dragon nuzzled his face back into the older's chest, turning a little so his small ear was where at the elder's heart.

"Why do you seem to be guarding my heart so much, baby dragon?"Seunghyun asked, genuine curiosity lacing his voice. He didn't want to disturb the tiny creature, but he truly wanted to know why he was acting like that. For a minute or so, he didn't get an answer. Hadn't he felt the smaller male move a little again, he would have thought that he had already fallen asleep. But no, he knew very well that the dragon was awake. So he waited for his reply eagerly, sometimes running his hand through the dragon's silky, pink hair that was once again a bit messy. Then again, it was almost a bit messy, the curly locks sometimes resembling a mop. But even like that, when it seemed messy beyond repair, even more like a stack of pink hay then a mop, to Seunghyun it was gorgeous, stunning. He loved Jiyong's hair just as much he loved the younger's adorable, sometimes childish smile and his wide, curious brown eyes. He loved his voice too, childish, sweet, beautiful. He was almost sure that his singing voice was just as angelic as his speaking voice was. If not more.

Slowly, the small dragon looked up again, eyes filled with love, adoration. But there was something else in them that shocked the demon a little as he hadn't seen that in those playful eyes before. It was possessiveness. "Because it's mine, and mine alone..."Jiyong whispered, his voice oddly serious to the quite childishly sounding sentence.

The demon, who was still shocked a little, chuckled a bit and propped himself up a little, pulling the younger with him. He leant in, kissing the boy gently, his lips merely brushing the younger's before he kissed the jaw, then his flushed cheeks, his nose, and lastly, he brought his lips to that tiny left ear, nibbling on it playfully before whispering soft words into it. "It had always been yours, love. I just had to find you to give it to you..."


AN: Oh god so.. *pukes rainbows* I wrote so much fluff today, this and The Ghost too T.T I have no idea what happened... Well.. I do hope that you enjoyed this though xD So.. sub/comment/vote/send cookies / ice-cream / rainbow unicorns/pegasuses (yes, there was a reference, if anyone got it, tell me xD) whatevers xDD