A Small Talk

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Yeah, another update. I bet you guys are getting tired of me xD But I kinda realized that I messed up the age-riddle, and missled some people, so I decided to correct it, and as an apology-gift, update. I do hope that you'll like the apology.

SO, what's important is that Seunghyun is LESS then 200 years old, not more, and Jiyong might be over 50, but he might not. What I meant is that even if he is over that age, he can still be a kid. Another clue is that the age-difference between them is 120 years :P A lot, right~?Soo, if you'd like, you can try thinking bout it and guess again :P Of course, it's hard to guess their exact age, but who knows, you might be lucky. Some people were pretty close anyway xD

And... I'm not satisfied with this chap. at all, but this is the 3rd chap. I'm writing down today xD I hope that you'll still like this at least a bit lol.


"Would you like to come in?"Seunghyun asked after standing in the door with Jiyong for a few minutes. Before his mother could have said something, the small boy pulled away from the demon and beamed up at him, his eyes shining brightly.

"Of course!"He exclaimed happily. His mother laughed and nodded to Seunghyun who was looking at him with questioning eyes. He smiled at the woman thankfully, leading both dragons into the house after they had taken their shoes off and given his clothes to him.

"I'd offer you something to eat but.."The demon said awkwardly, making Jiyong giggle softly.

"It's okay, we don't want you to burnt the house down!"He stuck out his tongue at the older who just rolled his eyes and ruffled the dragon's soft, already messy hair.

"Don't!" Jiyong whined, pushing the demon away playfully. Seunghyun just chuckled and told him to sit down. The dragon's mother was already sitting, a smile playing on her lips as she watched the playful interaction of her son and his mate. She was really happy that out of all people, it was Seunghyun who had helped her son.

"Seunghyun could I talk to you for a minute?"'She asked the demon who was sitting next to Jiyong who was still 'angry' at him. He nodded, ruffling Jiyong's hair again.

"Why do you want to talk to him, mom?"Jiyong asked curiously. He hated it when he was left out, especially if he didn't even know why.

"It's nothing, sweetie. I just want to talk to him about some... stuff..."The older dragon explained, smiling at her son warmly. "Can you go out to the car until then? "She asked, knowing that if Jiyong stayed in the house, he would easily be able to hear anything she would tell Seunghyun. The boy pouted, but nodded with a soft sigh. He slowly stood up and walked outside, obviously grumpy for being 'left out'.

"So, what did you want to talk to me?"Seunghyun asked the woman, still looking at the direction his mate had gone. "Even though I'm pretty sure that it's about your son."He smiled tenderly as he thought of his adorable mate.

"You're right."The woman said. "I.. I can't tell you how thankful I am to your for saving him."She continued, smiling at the demon softly. "We've always known that something was off with... him but, Jiyong seemed so happy. You know, I was even pretty surprised that they found each other this soon, but it seemed like they really loved each other. And you know, I don't know much about what had happened to him, but I do know that he'd been through things no one ever should..."Her voice got weaker as she whispered, a single tear sliding down his cheek.

"I know it, ma'am. When I found him, he was in a really bad shape. I was afraid that I was late. I'm really glad that he's alright."Seunghyun said, a sad smile sitting on his lips as he recalled the moment he spotted Jiyong on the cold concrete, motionless. The woman sighed softly, playing with her hair as she looked into Seunghyun's eyes, her warm brown eyes suddenly radiating seriousness.

"I need you to promise to me that you will take care of him."She said, her voice similar to her gaze. If Seunghyun hadn't been a grown up demon, he would have almost been scared of her. Almost.

"I promise. I won't ever let anyone hurt him."He said seriously, smiling when the woman smiled at him softly.

'Thank you."Her voice was now soft and kind, similar to how she always spoke. Seunghyun guessed that she only looked so serious and before because she needed to be sure that her baby boy was going to be in good hands. Ironically, everyone seemed to realize that the demon was Jiyong's mate, except for the dragon himself. But Seunghyun wasn't mad at him because of that. Actually, he couldn't even be mad at him at all, because Jiyong was his angel.

Since they had finished talking, Seunghyun walked outside for his mate. Jiyong was leaning against the car, a scowl sitting on his perfect lips. The demon shook his head with a small smile, knowing that the small dragon wasn't truly angry, just a bit grumpy for being sent out. Honestly, Seunghyun regretted sending him out, but he knew that he had to talk to the dragon's mother sooner or later.

The demon looked at his mate from head to toe, frowning slightly when he noticed how his own clothes were huge on him. Jiyong was extremely skinny, and Seunghyun knew that it wasn't healthy. But he also knew that he couldn't blame his little dragon for that. He sighed and ruffled the boy's hair again.

"What did you and mom talk about?"The smaller male asked, curiosity shining in his eyes. Seunghyun chuckled and took his hand, slowly pulling him back into the house.

"Nothing interesting."He replied, chuckling when he heard the small dragon whine cutely.

"Still, I want to know~!"The younger mumbled, but didn't say anything after they reached the living room. His mother was still sitting on the couch, smiling at her son when she noticed that they were back.

"Baby, we should go soon now, I have some things I need to buy."She stated, already expecting her son to pout.

"But we've just got here, mom. I couldn't even thank Seunghyun for helping me." Jiyong pouted cutely. Seunghyun chuckled, knowing that Jiyong had thanked him many times already. But he was glad that his mate wanted to stay. It meant that the dragon could feel the connection as well.

"I know, baby, but we've just dropped in. You know, you could always invite Seunghyun to come with us so you can 'thank him'.."The woman giggled as her son's face lit up.

"Okay... You've heard it, you're coming with us."Jiyong looked at Seunghyun with a wide grin, his eyes shining brightly. The demon couldn't help but smile and nod to the boy. Sometimes he still couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that his mate was this stunning. Just... simply perfect.

Jiyong suddenly hugged Seunghyun tightly, extremely happy to know that the demon was going to go with them.

Seunghyun smiled, wrapping his arms around the small figure tightly. He closed his eyes for a moment, listening to his mate's rapid heartbeats. Slowly, he kissed Jiyong's forehead, making the younger blush deeply. But neither of them said anything... They just stared into each other's eyes, smiling softly.

The older dragon cleared , making both males look at her. Jiyong was blushed deeply, but he was grinning. It was obvious that he was happy. "Let's go now, shall we?"The woman asked, a smile playing on her pink lips.