Mall

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: This chapter is for the sole purpose of giving me something fluffy. Yup, I'm not in a good mood - at all. But, I do have to say that I'm incredibly thankful for the new subs. (Aaand the comments too :D) We're pretty close to 400 now, which is a record for me. Plus... Yeah, I honestly love you guys xD


Jiyong grinned widely as they entered the huge building. He couldn't help but bounce on the ball of his feet as he walked, grasping his mate's hand tightly with his tiny ones as if he was scared of getting lost. In reality, he just wanted to be even closer to the Seunghyun. This was a date after all.

Seunghyun sighed deeply as he noticed a couple of human males staring at his baby dragon with hungry eyes. The younger, who was obviously unaware of the glances he was getting - and the quite obvious bad effect they had on his mate - just smiled and dragged the elder to the cinema, giggling when he tripped over his own feet.

"Hey, be careful!"The demon chuckled, steadying the younger with a gentle smile on his lips. Maybe he didn't like how everyone seemed to be looking at the small dragon, admiration clear in their eyes, but Jiyong was still adorable. Or, actually he was beyond that.

In a sense, the demon could understand the mateless males - and females, like the petite fairy that was throwing sigh glances in their direction. Being without his love, his everything was hard. It was empty...

Now, thinking back, he had no idea how he had been able to survive, to think straight when his baby dragon hadn't been with him. Even just the mere thought of that made him shudder inwardly. A world without Jiyong sounded dark, empty. 

Due to the younger dragging his mate to the cinema, they got there quite quickly, even if it was in the back of the mall, on the top floor. The small, pink-haired boy clapped a little, an enthusiastic 'finally!' leaving his moist lips. Now that they were out of the car and in the building where their date was taking place - though, in a sense it had started when they left the petit boy's house - he wasn't worried at all. He was very excited though, especially after he spotted the poster of a movie he wanted to watched badly. He'd seen its trailer on TV a few days ago, and secretly, he had been hoping that his mate would choose that one. Deep down, he wanted to suggest it to the elder, but there was a tiny problem with it. It was a cartoon - well, an animated one with those 3-D characters, but still, something for kids - and it was something that obviously wasn't for old men like Seunghyun. Well, of course, he was still pretty young and all, but compared to Jiyong, he was old. 

"What would you like to watch, baby dragon?"The taller asked, already knowing what the small dragon was going to say. It was pretty obvious as his eyes were set on some new cartoon's poster, a small spark of longing obvious in his dark orbs.

"That one!"The younger randomly pointed at a movie, not daring to say that he wanted to watch something that was for kids. His eyes widened slightly as he realized where his finger was pointing at.

He had chosen a horror movie, one that seemed pretty scary. Actually, even the font of the title that was rather innocent - Merry Christmas - was enough to terrify the younger. He wanted to believe that it was really about Christmas, but the crimson and black letters - and the creepy woman with emotionless eyes that seemed to be fixed on him - were enough to kill the glimpse of hope that was still left in his heart. He gulped, unconsciously moving closer to the demon who chuckled softly, wrapping an arm around his cute mate's tiny waist.

"Are you sure?"He asked, planting a soft kiss on the dragon's temple, making him blush deeply.

Jiyong nodded a little, but then shook his head, looking away. "I wanna watch Tangled 3."He mumbled softly, glancing up at the huge, bright poster. "But I can come here with mom or Dae so..."he started, only to be pulled closer to his mate.

"We can watch it, love. I'm not a big fan of those things, but I don't want you to watch something that would shock you."He said, gently brushing some hair out of his mate's eyes. He planted a gentle kiss the younger's nose, smiling when he heard an excited giggle leave those tempting pink lips.

Giggling softly, Jiyong kissed his mate, wrapping his thin arms around the elder's neck.

Seunghyun chuckled into the kiss, pulling the younger a bit closer to him. He could literally feel the boy's heartbeat against his own chest - it mirrored his as both were quick, a little uneven. It wasn't unusual though, as even his once cold heart seemed to sped up whenever his baby was with him. 

"Um..."They heard suddenly. Jiyong blushed a little and pulled away from his mate, turning into the direction the awkward sound had came from. It was a tall boy, almost taller than Seunghyun yet obviously a lot younger than him with dark eyes and black hair.

Jiyong sniffed a little, his face scrunching up when the human's scent filled his nose. The guy didn't even look human! He looked more like a vampire or a demon than one of those not so...well, likeable things. 

"Yes?"The small dragon asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion. Something about the stranger's gaze made him a tiny bit intimidated. 

Seunghyun growled a little, glaring daggers at the human who was obviously interested in Jiyong. He hated how he was looking at the tiny creature, with dark, hungry eyes. 

"I... You're just cute."The dark-haired male said boldly, biting into his lower lip as the demon glared at him. He was a little intimidated by the well-built male that seemed to be fond of the cute, fairy-like boy he had his eyes set on. 

"Thanks."Jiyong beamed innocently."Um, I'd love to chat with you and all, but we have to go now. We are going to watch Tangled!"He exclaimed happily before waving goodbye and pulling his mate to the queue, smiling brightly.

The demon grumbled something under his breath, hating how Jiyong was too naive to realize what the human guy had really wanted. It was obvious that the male just wanted one thing - and it was Jiyong's body, that belonged to Seunghyun and no once else - even if the little dragon was still too young and innocent for things like what the human wanted with him. 

The jealous male was still a little grumpy as they bought their tickets and went to the huge room where they would watch the movie. Jiyong skipped to where their seats and sat down, giggling in excitement. He couldn't wait to watch the movie finally. He had seen the first two films and he loved them all.

Seunghyun chuckled softly as he sat down next to his mate, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him a little closer. He was almost sure that the movie was going to be horrible - or at least for him - but at least he was with his baby dragon. 


AN: Okay, so this was ty. Sorry, but I'm in a really bad mood and yeah *pouts* But I hope it was okay. Also, I wish there was another longish movie of Tangled xD I loved it a lot :D (if there is, please, tell me xD)