"I hope"

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi guys:D I guess last chap proved that I'm really evil. And this chap will just continue to do so. Well... I guess some things have to happen, huh?


Jiyong's eyes widened slightly as he looked at the person in the door, tilting his head to the side. He was looking into an extremely familiar pair of dark brown eyes. He had seen them... Just a few minutes ago since he was staring into his old eyes. Actually, the person in front of him looked just liked him, maybe he wasn't that skinny, but the small dragon couldn't tell.

He narrowed his eyes as he stared ahead before his lips twitching upwards. The next moment, he tackled himself to the ground, squealing "Daesung!" on a high pitched tone. He should have known that his shape-shifter friend was the one who was trying to trick him.

"Hi Ji!" The shape-shifter laughed, catching the skinny boy. "I've heard that you're back so I decided to visit you."He smiled widely, hugging Jiyong tightly.

"I'm glad you did. Though I was kind of expecting someone else..."The dragon mumbled, a tiny pout sitting on his lips for his visitor wasn't the one who he had been expecting. Of course, he was still happy, just.. He loved Seunghyun and wanted to be with him, it was simply as that.

"Oh, you were?"Daesung asked as Jiyong lead him into the living room. He changed back into his own form, wincing a little as he looked at his friend. Jiyong had changed a lot over the years he hadn't seen him and the shape-shifter didn't like this change, not at all. He hated how skinny the other boy had became... He wondered what had happened since he'd last seen his friend. He could only hope that everything had been okay.. Though, he highly doubted it. Disappearing for such a long time wasn't what he thought Jiyong would ever do. It was obvious that someone or something had made him do it.

The two sat down and started chatting quietly. It was mainly Daesung who spoke, while Jiyong sat there, listening to him patiently. Sometimes he would fidget and close his eyes, concentrating on listening to the sounds coming outside of the house. He just wanted Seunghyun to arrive now! His parents were probably out as well, since he hadn't seen or heard any of them, which was pretty good.

Meanwhile, Seunghyun was nearing his mate's house. His nose picked up a distinctively familiar scent. The scent that had been tainting Jiyong's heavenly one. He growled lowly, looking around for any signs of the vampire that had hurt his mate. Yet, he couldn't find anything. And the scent was just barely lingering in the air, as if it's owner had disappeared long ago.

The demon growled once again, the thought of his mate being in danger running through his head. Then again, maybe he was just too protective of his little dragon. He shrugged and walked on, not wanting to make his little angel wait.

What he didn't know was that a dark from was hiding behind one of the nearby houses. A sinister chuckle left it's lips as it disappeared into thin air.

Jiyong was still listening to the shape-shifter's blabbering when his nose caught an all-too-familiar scent. His eyes widened as he looked at his friend, jumping up from his seat. "Sorry Dae, I'll be back in a minute!"He rambled, running off.

The blonde just stared after him, his darkish eyes holding great confusion. He could smell someone arrived, of course, but he had no idea why Jiyong was so excited. Well.. It's not like he knew how happy one was when they could see their mates... Since he didn't have one...

Jiyong couldn't have been happier when Seunghyun finally arrived. He hugged his mate as tightly as he could with his skinny arms, practically clinging to the older male. He had missed him so much!

"Hi..."He whispered after some time, nuzzling his nose into the demon's chest. Seunghyun chuckled, his worries from before completely disappearing once his little angel was in his arms. He held him close, leaning in to plant a chaste kiss on the younger's lips.

"Hi, baby dragon!" The older teased, ruffling the younger's hair gently. Jiyong pouted cutely, hating how his mate called him a baby. Maybe he wasn't too old, but still. He wasn't a baby!

"Old man."He grumbled, slowly pulling away from his mate. "My friend is over, so..."He started as he pulled Seunghyun towards the living room where Daesung was still sat. The shape-shifter looked a bit shocker as he stared at Jiyong, then the demon, than at the dragon again.

"I'm not even going to ask who you are..."He muttered to Seunghyun, a hint of sadness in his voice. To Seunghyun iit was obvious, because just a few days ago, he felt the same. So lonely without his little dragon. Of course now he had his angel with him, but he could still remember that cold feeling. So to sum it up, he could relate to what Daesung felt.

Jiyong sat down and pulled Seunghyun next to him, smiling at the demon cutely. He knew that his friend was unhappy, and he felt really, really sorry for that but.. Seunghyun was there. And he just couldn't ignore the pull that he felt towards Seunghyun. It had been like since they had first met. Of course, he needed some time to finally realize that for once, fate had worked his way, but still. He just couldn't not look at his mate when the older man was there. It was just... impossible.

Daesung sighed softly. Seeing Jiyong's happiness, he wondered when he'd find his mate. He knew that sooner or later he would, but he just couldn't wait. It was so painful, to wait without knowing who you're waiting for. To wait for something beautiful, yet unknown. Sometimes he wondered if finding his mate would even be worth it... He just didn't know. "I.. have to go..."He mumbled and stood up, slightly hurt when Jiyong didn't even try to make him stay. Though, unknown to him, the dragon just didn't want his friend to stay and be unhappy.

"Okay... Um, see you.."Jiyong muttered softly as Daesung practically darted out of the house. He sighed softly, snuggling closer to Seunghyun. "Poor Dae. I wish that he'd find someone already..."He mumbled. "He's such a nice person..."

"I'm sure he will find someone soon, love. This takes time, don't you know?" Seunghyun chuckled, playing with his mate's fingers. "And he will be very, very happy when he finds them.."He added, smiling when Jiyong nodded slightly.

"I hope so..."


AN: Yup, I was a troll last chappie. Well.. partly xD Uh... sorry for this ish chap, I'm extremely nervous right now, I can barely type. After tomorrow, I'll be back 100% :D So yeah.

And also, do you have anyone in mind for Daesung? I don't know too many BigBang couples, but I dunno who else I could 'pair him up' with xD