Dreaming

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi guys ^^ Uh, since I won't really be able to update tomorrow, I'm updating now. I'll try to finally make a blog of my Saturdays cause they are freaking epic but whatever xD I love how you guys liked the fluffy. I kinda think it was a bit too..yeah xD Whatever, I hope you'll like this. Love you all (and I hate this love song...)


Seunghyun chuckled softly when he saw his mate's eyes flutter open slowly. The dragon had slept for at least three hours, and finally, he was awakening slowly.

A small yawn the tiny creature's slightly dry lips before he them, letting out a content sigh."Morning."He mumbled softly, rubbing his still sleep-fogged dark eyes as he looked up at his mate. His head was still resting at the older's chest, right where his heart was. He could hear the steady, strong rhythm of the heart he treasured so much, which made him happy.

"Morning, baby dragon."The demon said, gently caressing the younger's face. "Though actually, it's only the evening."He added, planting a soft kiss on the small boy's forehead.

"It is?"Jiyong asked softly, his voice still thick from sleep. He curled up in his mate's arms, closing his eyes again. "Let's sleep then."He mumbled softly, already very close to falling back into a peaceful slumber.

The demon chuckled softly, hugging the boy closer to him. He actually wanted the younger to eat a bit as he was still too skinny, but he could already see how the small boy was on the verge of sleep so he decided to let him sleep.

Jiyong let out a soft sigh and drifted off to sleep, a gentle smile on his face. Minutes later, the demon followed him to dreamland as he too, was quite tired and he knew that his mate was safe. So he know well that he didn't have to worry for just a while. Before falling asleep, he kissed the top of the younger's hair, playing with the pink locks gently.

When the demon woke up, his mate was still sleeping. The small boy's tiny fingers were clenched into small fists, a clear sign of the fact that his dreams weren't too pleasant. Soft whimpers left his pink lips as he left. Sometimes, he would whisper a soft plea for help, for someone to save him.

The demon knew that the nightmares were still going to trouble the boy once he had stopped drinking the potion, but the restless whimpers, whines still broke his heart. "I'm here, baby..."He whispered into the slightly pointed ear, kissing it gently. "I'm here..."He added when his only response was a soft, pitiful whine of his name. He could feel the tiny creature's tears slowly soak the thin material of his T-shirt. He continued to whisper sweet, soothing words to the tiny creature until he seemed to finally quiet down a little, his tears stopping slowly.

Minutes later, those dark, puffy eyes opened. Jiyong sniffed a little, wiping the remains of his tears away. "Sorry..."He mumbled as he noticed how the older's T-shirt was still pretty wet from his tears.

"It's nothing, baby. Are you okay?"The demon asked softly, sitting up with the smaller male in his arms.

"Yeah."Jiyong whispered softly, a tiny smile gracing his pink lips. "Thank you..."He added as he laid his head on the older's shoulder, hugging onto him tightly.

Seunghyun wondered many times if his mate could ever get more adorable. He tightened his hold on the younger and sighed softly. It was still at night, maybe a few hours after midnight. He could hear the the steady, strong heartbeats of the small dragon's parents coming from their room. He could hear something else as well, but it was too soft for him to make out what it was. He was sure that it wasn't harmful though.

"Are you hungry?" He asked the small boy who nodded into his shoulder, slowly standing up.

"Yeah, let's eat!"The dragon said, a cheerful smile on his face as he pulled his mate up, almost tripping over his own feet. The elder laughed, but only after he was sure that the petit boy was standing steady on his feet.

Jiyong blushed deeply, looking away in embarrassment as he slowly started pulling his mate again, this time managing not to trip. He hated how clumsy he could be, especially when he did something like this in front of Seunghyun. He honestly hated embarrassing himself in front of his mate. Deep down, sometimes he was still a bit scared of the elder leaving him for someone much better, even if he knew that this fear was irrational. He knew well that Seunghyun loved him, just like he loved the demon. This whole thing was just a bit too hard to get used to sometimes. But he loved it.

Reaching the kitchen, Jiyong walked to the fridge and took out some yogurt. It wasn't much, but he felt like eating some and he didn't want to make anything else as he didn't want to wake his parents up. He could hear their peaceful breathing, something that had always calmed him down since he was small.

The demon took the yogurt that was given him and searched for spoons, handing one to his mate who had already opened his and was currently looking at it with adorable, hungry eyes.

Moments later, the young boy was wolfing the food down, his face getting stained, a few drops of it sliding down his jaw. "This was nice~!"He said, a delighted smile on his face as he searched for a napkin.

Seunghyun was still eating slowly, his eyes on the younger. He was so adorable, yet so... The demon wasn't sure how to say it nicely, because the boy was simply drop dead y in his eyes.

Once again, it took great self-control from him to not jump at the boy, pushing him to the counter. Yet he knew that he shouldn't even think about things like that. Shaking his head, he finished his yogurt and took his mate's hand, but only after the younger cleaned his face. They walked back to Jiyong's room hand in hand, the dragon already tired again.

The demon knew that his mate needed plenty of sleep, so he didn't say anything when the petit creature fell into his bed and curled up, falling asleep almost instantly. This time, he didn't even wait for the elder, though Seunghyun could understand it. He sighed softly and lay down, pulling his mate to his chest. An affectionate smile played on his lips when the younger snuggled close to him.

Once again, he dozed off, hugging his mate tightly. And even in his dreams, the young boy was there, his happy, carefree laugh echoing in the demon's ear. Needless to say, he loved dreaming about his mate.


AN: Okay, okay, sorry for the very ty ending. My PC kinda broke when I was at the end of the chap. I managed to save what I'd been writing but in the end I couldn't really.. well yeah finish it on the same line of thoughts cause I became very irritated. Sorry.

Also, what do you think Seunghyun had heard? :P