Going Home

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Umm... Hi guys... Uh.. May I ask two favors from you? *looking at you with puppy eyes* In exchange for the quick updates and all? *sighs* Hopefully xD

Okkay, so, first of all, I finally realized that my writer's block had been caused by an idea of mine that hadn't been leaving me alone since Monday. SO, in the end I decided to type it down and stuff The story is GTOP cause why not, and kinda supernatural-y, since it's about a ghost xD So can you check it out? It's The Ghost (very original, I know T.T) Thank you ^^

And secondly, I've been thinking about the name for the big bad vampire, but I couldn't come up with it. I'm not really good with names. So, could you suggest some? You can even suggest idols or I dunno, I just need a name xD *really tried hard to come up with one* Well that's it for now :D And here's an update now :D


Some time later, when Seunghyun and Jiyong were walking out of the mall, Seunghyun's phone rang. He picked it up, sighing inwardly. It was Jiyong's mother, which meant that she was going to pick them up soon. He quickly talked to the woman and told the small dragon that they should go to the parking lot.

Jiyong didn't want to go home yet. He somehow just didn't want to part with Seungyhun. He had so much fun in the mall! He loved the new clothes he got and the food was tasty too. And of course, being near the demon was really really nice as well. Jiyong wasn't sure what he felt whenever the demon was close to him, but he liked it.

Weirdly... He never felt like this when he was near him. Of course, being convinced that he did like him, just not that much yet, made his heart race, but not like Seunghyun. With the demon, everything came naturally. Jiyong felt happy whenever the demon complimented him, though he always blushed as well. He felt sad when he would see that sad, faraway look in  the older man's eyes. And he always wanted to make that look disappear. He liked Seunghyun's smile much more...

"Let's go!" Seunghyun said, snapping the dragon out of his thoughts. Jiyong nodded quickly and smiled up at him, his pointy teeth showing again.

"Thank you for today! It was really nice."He smiled, hugging the demon quickly. Seunghyun just chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, burying his head in the dragon's soft hair. He couldn't even believe how that idiot of a human girl could think that Jiyon's hair wasn't natural. Maybe the color was a bit unusual for humans, but if you looked at it, you knew that it was untouched by those weird smelling dyes.

Jiyong laid his head on the demon's chest and breathed in his scent, closing his eyes as he got lost in the demon's warmth. Seunghyun smiled, tightening his hold on his mate.

"This is nice."Jiyong mumbled to himself, his voice almost too soft for Seunghyun to hear. The demon didn't reply, just held him tight. Jiyong had been right, it was really nice... It was a fantastic feeling to have the small boy in his arms. To hear his even heartbeat, to inhale his sweet scent. After some time, the small dragon pulled away, smiling up at the demon. He didn't say anything, but his eyes said "Thank you!" They were shining brightly, happily.

And Seunghyun was happy because it had been him who made his mate happy. And to him, it was the best feeling in the world.

They slowly walked to the parking lot, not really saying anything. Seunghyun was holding Jiyong's hand, but the dragon didn't even seem to notice it. Well, actually he did, but he liked the feeling, so he didn't pull his tiny hand away. Sadly, they reached the car of Jiyong's mother soon. The small dragon couldn't help but pout as he noticed his mother who was standing next to the car with, a small playful smile sitting on her lips. "Did you have fun, boys?"She asked, looking at the bags of clothes in Seunghyun's hands. They both nodded and Jiyong beamed up at his mother as he started rambling about what they had done. 

Seunghyun chuckled at how cute his mate was. Jiyong was still chatting excitedly with his mother when they were sitting in the car and heading towards Seunghyun's home. Seunghyun just watched as the boy kept on talking, his eyes shining. It was obvious that he had really enjoyed their little shopping trip. But after some time, Jiyong stopped talking. The demon looked at his mate who was yawning widely. He chuckled as Jiyong's eyes fluttered close and the small boy dozed off, tiny snores immediately filling the car as he did so.

"Wow, he fell asleep quickly.."The female dragon whispered, not wanting to disturb her sleeping son."Thank you for taking such good care of him. I don't think that I've seen him this happy before.."She added as she stopped the car in front of Seunghyun's house. The demon frowned inwardly, he hadn't even noticed that they had arrived.

"It's nothing, really. I'll always be there for him.."He said, looking at the boy who let out a soft whimper in his sleep. Seunghyun sighed and brushed some hair out of the boy's eyes. "It's okay..."He whispered, leaning in to kiss the small dragon's forehead. "Everything is okay..."He added, chuckling softly when the small dragon smiled in his sleep. "Sleep well, love..."He whispered before kissing the boy's forehead again. "I guess I should go now.."The demon muttered to his mate's mother, since they had been outside his house for some time now.

"Well, sadly yes. But I'm sure that you two will be meeting up soon."She replied with a soft smile on her face. "Oh, young love is so sweet!"She giggled to herself. This action made the demon chuckle inwardly, it was obvious who the boy had gotten his personality from. He and his mother were very alike, both on the outside and on the inside.

Seunghyun sighed and got out of the car, muttering a soft goodbye to his mate's mother. He shut the door but not before looking at his angel who was sleeping deeply in a weird position, his face incredibly peaceful.

Soon, the car started and the female dragon drove off. Seunghyun smiled as he walked into his house, remembering how happy Jiyong had been when they were shopping. It was so cute, really. He sighed dreamily, hoping that he would see his little angel soon.

He went into the living room and dropped onto the couch, turning the TV on with a soft sigh. He flipped through the channels, finding nothing interesting. He sighed, wondering if Jiyong was awake now. He was almost sure that he wasn't, especially after all that shopping. Jiyong looked extremely happy to bounce around the store, but Seunghyun was sure that it was quite tiring. He shrugged and switched the TV off, deciding to take a nap himself. The truth was that he had fun as well, but just watching his mate shop had made him a little tired. He yawned and laid down, soon falling into a peaceful sleep, dreaming of his little angel...