Him

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi guys^^ Thank you for the comments on last chappie <3 Well... I'm in the mood to write now, so hopefully I'll put together an okay chapter, though this is the 3rd I'm writing today. I wasn't aware of the fact that I have so many ideas stores in my brain o.o I just had to re-read the chaps and bam xD


Jiyong was bored. Really, really bored. He was watching TV in the living room, his feet resting on the small coffee table as he stared at the screen on which some mildly funny cartoon was playing. It wasn't too bad, to be honest, but the small dragon just wasn't interested in it. Plus, since Seunghyun had left, time seemed to slow down. It had only been about two hours, and Jiyong was already missing his mate like crazy.

He wasn't exactly sure if he was doing to the right thing by spending time with the demon though. He knew how possessive mates could get, and he was well aware of the fact that demons were even worse. If Seunghyun ever found out what had happened, he was going to leave Jiyong for sure. Still, the petit dragon couldn't help but wish that his mate would come back soon.

He closed his eyes, recalling his first kiss with the demon. It was nothing, really, especially since it hadn't been his first kiss. And still, he could still remember how his heart pounded wildly in his chest as he kissed back. It was a perfect moment, the seal of their love. Never before had Jiyong felt that safe and loved. It was like... The world stopped for a few moments...

And now as he lay on the couch, waiting for the time to pass, he wished that it was the next day finally. He wanted to see Seunghyun so much! Of course, he didn't want the demon's boss to be mad or whatever. If Seunghyun was afraid, or at least intimidated by said person, it meant that they were scary. Really, really scary. And Jiyong didn't want this person to be mad at his mate.

He sighed as he to his stomach, staring out of his head. He literally had nothing to do and it was so annoying. And Seunghyun wasn't there.

Another hour passed like that, the boy merely tossing and turning on the couch, thinking about what he should do when he suddenly heard footsteps from the front door. Considering the fact that his parents had gone out hours ago, it didn't even occur to him that they weren't the ones in front of the door.

His nose caught a familiar, disgusting scent, but he didn't give it much thought. He was on the brink of falling asleep, his eyelids growing heavier and heavier. But suddenly, the door burst open.

The tiny boy's had snapped up, his nose high up in the air as he finally recognised that scent he used to love. His eyes widened, his heartbeat picking up as scattered onto his feet. It was him. He had no idea why he was there, but it was him. And he had come from him.

Feet rooted to the ground by fear, Jiyong had no idea what to do. He was too shocked to move, as within moments, he was staring into a very familiar pair of eyes. Only then did he realise that the vampire was smirking at him, his sharp teeth glinting in the light of the lamp Jiyong had forgot to turn off.

He was still frozen when he felt the vampire grip his chin, forcing him to look into his deadly, red eyes. The dragon whimpered, struggling out of the grip. "What do you want?" He wanted to sound strong, but his voice broke as the much older creature just stared at him with a mocking smile on his face.

"Jiyongie, can't you remember how much we used to love each other?" The man asked, the sweetness in his voice resembling the one that always there while Jiyong still believed him. The young dragon gulped, shaking his head. No. They had never liked each other. But still, there was something in the stare of the fire that made it unable for him to escape. What he didn't know was that the older male had him under a powerful charm. Vampires had been able to do that for a long, long time, for pretty obvious reasons. Of course, the young dragon didn't know this since the 'bloodsuckers' preferred to hide their true abilities.

Jiyong cringed when a cold, slender finger rested on his cheek almost gently, the weird, almost squishy feeling of it sending a shiver down the younger's spine. Yet he still couldn't move. His whole body felt like cold, cold stone that couldn't be moved.

A stray tear slid down his cheek, landing on the purplish carpet with a very soft sound, but still audible for both creatures. "Come with me, Jiyongie.."The vampire cooed, smirking inwardly when the dragon nodded numbly. It's not like he could do anything else. He was under the vampire's control, after all. "We're going home, my little sweetheart..."The elder male said, kissing the tiny creature.

His lips were so, so cold and felt completely disgusting to Jiyong. And still, he was unable to push him away. He hadn't returned the kiss though, which resulted in the vampire biting into his lip harshly. The dragon gasped, a few drops of blood trickling down his jaw. The vampire forced his tongue into the younger's mouth, smirking when Jiyong still didn't push him away.

It was obvious that the dragon was unable to do so, but the older male liked it. He enjoyed being the only one his target concentrated on. It filled him with a sense of pride and strength. He knew that he could do anything, and he loved it.

Smirking, he pulled away, taking the younger's hand. "You're going to write a letter to you family, Jiyongie.."He cooed into dragon's ear, biting it lightly afterwards. Another tear joined the one that had almost been completely absorbed by the carpet as Jiyong nodded numbly, looking for some paper and a pen mechanically.

"Tell them that you love me and that you're coming back to me..."The vampire continued, chuckling darkly as the boy nodded again, his eyes void of emotions. He had finally broken him. It was such hard work, but the result was flawless.

And only minutes later, the small dragon followed the vampire who was still smirking in victory.

The next moment, Jiyong's eyes flew open. He was breathing heavily, his whole body shaking from what he had seen. It was so real! It felt like... Like it was true. Like he really had to leave. But no... He was still on the couch, and the TV was still , another cartoon playing as the small boy tried to even out his breathing. "It wasn't real..."He whispered, tears pricking in the corners of his eyes. He was safe but... Why did he dream about him?


AN:Kekeke, I really do hope that my trolling didn't make you hate me xD Well... This is when I finish the chap. after eating cake xDD