"Wanna go out?"

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: Hi guys. Okay, so today was bad. As in BAD. If you wanna know check this out xD Also, I'd appreciate if you checked my drabble (will be updated tonight or tomorrow) out as it will be pretty important for me. It's Never Enough. Please note that I'm not on my PC and I really can't type on laptops. And... yeah, just enjoy and comment. I really need some love right now(and human contact too since I can't skype on this laptop otl) xDD


Seunghyun couldn't even believe the fact that he'd finally managed to decide on where to take his baby dragon. The final, and seemingly ideal place he'd chosen was the cinema. There were people there thus he didn't have to be afraid of him taking advantage of he darkness, because he wasn't like that, but mostly couples went there which pretty much meant that there wouldn't be too many people eyeing his mate. Also, since it was located in the mall, there were quite a few fast-food restaurants, so after the date they wouldn't have to go to another place. Though, there was going to be a lot of people there... Still, it seemed like a much better idea than some flashy restaurants. The demon had to admit that he was a little proud of himself even though it had taken him almost a week to decide.

Though, he didn't really have the time to think about the perfect place for their date as he spent most of his time with Jiyong, who understandably had been hyper and cheerful all week. There were times when he would grab his mate's hand, pulling him to the bed then crawl onto his lap - which needless to say had caused some problems to the elder, who would usually wonder if his innocent, adorable mate was doing all this on purpose. Sometimes, it seemed so. But the demon didn't care as long as he was able to restrain himself from jumping on the younger, knowing well that he wasn't ready yet.

But everything was going well. Heck, it seemed like nothing could go wrong. Jiyong was waiting for his little sibling to arrive, though he knew that the baby wouldn't be born in many months still. He just couldn't hold his excitement. He had already named the baby at least four times despite the fact that they didn't know if it was going to be a girl or boy yet. He was almost sure that he would be getting a baby brother though. He could just feel it.

Seunghyun too, was thinking about babies. But not really about his mate's siblings, but theirs. The thing in their world was, that for males too, it was possible to get pregnant. But it was too risky, so barely anyone tried it now. Most 'mothers' died while giving birth or right after it, their children dying with them. The ones that had survived would suffer until their death that was usually caused by themselves as the pain was much worse than anyone could imagine. It was too cruel for anyone to want something like this from their mates.

And that's how humans came into the picture, even if not directly. Many, many years before, they lived in peace with creatures, but one day, some of them had decided to take advantage of those times...

The demon was snapped out of his thoughts by his mate crawling onto his lap again. The small boy's eyes were shining as he leant in to kiss the elder, his skinny arms wrapping around the demon's neck tightly

Seunghyun chuckled and kissed his mate back, arms snaking around his thin waist protectively as he pulled the younger closer, his lower lip already sliding across the tiny creature's lower lip, asking for entrance.

Jiyong parted his lips slightly, a tiny moan living his pink lips. Even just kissing the demon like this brought many emotions to him. Love, passion and a little bit of lust, though he wasn't sure what it was yet. Or, he did know what it was, because he wasn't that innocent. He just... hadn't experienced feeling like that before. And honestly, he felt like he wasn't ready for things like that anymore. Even the mere thought made a deep red blush bloom across his normally pale cheeks as the small boy tangles his fingers in his mate's white-blondish hair.

Another moan left him when he felt the male on his tongue as he pressed himself even more closer to the demon, yet the next moment they both pulled away, the dragon panting while his mate smirking slightly, a loving look in his eyes.

"Do you want to go out tomorrow?"He asked, realizing that he hadn't even asked his mate if he wanted to go on a date. It was quite ironic as he had been planning it for such a long time.

Jiyong's face lit up, a stunning smile on his slightly puffy lips as he nodded, hugging his mate tightly. "Of course!'He squealed, voice cheerful. "It's gonna be so great~!" Inwardly, the boy was already planning their date as he had been waiting for this for a long time. He didn't even care about where they were going because he was going to be with Seunghyun.

"Of course it will.."Seunghyun chuckled, ruffling his mate's already messy hair. After that, he planted a kiss on the top of the top of this pink mop of hair that at the moment resembled a haystack.

The small dragon pouted and suddenly reached up, messing up his mate's hair. He smirked a little at the demon that looked at him for a few moments, his mind still processing the fact that his cheeky baby dragon had actually fought back.

Seeing the dumbstruck look on the demon's face, the younger stuck out his tongue cutely, forgetting the little fact that he was still on the other's lap. But not for long as the next thing he knew, he was gently placed onto the his fluffy bed, and then he was already being tickled by his mate on his tummy - his most ticklish part. He let out a quite squeal-like laugh as he tried to shove Seunghyun's hands away, his legs moving a little as well. "No~!"He whined between fits of giggles, but his only response was a chuckle from his mate that was still attacking his stomach gently, so he wouldn't hurt his baby dragon

After some time, the younger surrendered, putting his arms down as he looked up at his mate, a lazy smile stretching across his mate. "I love you..."he mumbled softly, dark eyes filled with said emotion.

"And I love you too, baby dragon. And I will until we both cease to exist..."The demon promised, planting a chaste kiss on the smaller male's pouty lips. "Or maybe even after then..."


AN: Okay, so the pregnancy thing seemed random, but actually it's not xD I've been planning it for some time, to be honest. And about what humans did.. well you'll see soon. I was trying to write an okay chapter but I honestly just wanna crawl into a hole.. *pouts*