Nervous

The Story of a Broken Dragon

AN: o.o I'm... so sorry guys for not updating! Thing is that we were renovating my room, and I managed to ban my keyboard so when I actually could havw written, I couldn't. Also, thanks for the new subs. There were a lot of unsubs for last chap, I hope it won't be the same with this one. I really do xD


After Jiyong had found a pair of shoes that fitted his outfit, he went back to his mate who was waiting for him, leaning against the door. 

To Jiyong, he looked... y. There was no other world to describe the demon as a soft smirk played on his lips, his dark, bottomless eyes boring into his mate's the moment he spotted the younger male. Okay, so maybe he looked handsome as well and kind of beautiful if you could say something like that for a demon that was well over a hundred years old and pretty masculine. Of course, it would have been weird to actually say that he was something like that out loud, - well, to Jiyong even thinking that the elder being beautiful was kinda unnatural- so the dragon decided to stick with the word y to describe his mate. 

"What are you thinking about, baby dragon?"Seunghyun chuckled as he grabbed the younger's hand. It was obvious that Jiyong had zoned out, his eyes showing some confusion and a bit of admiration - though the latter was always present in his gaze, mixed with uncontrollable love whenever he looked at his mate. 

"N...nothing!"The dragon stuttered and giggled inwardly at his own silliness. How could he space out and think about things like this on his big day. Well, okay, this wasn't his big day because he wasn't marrying his mate - yet - but it was still a very important occasion, a date. 

Soon, both of them were seated comfortable in Seunghyun's car, but not before the elder had made sure to buckle his tiny mate in. At first, the dragon had protested about the demon wanting to buckle his belts for him as he wasn't a little boy anymore and he could do things like this for himself, but his mate shut  him with a kiss and buckled him in. Even if his driving was everything but unsafe, he still wanted to be sure that his baby dragon wouldn't get hurt. Not again, especially not that he was so close to him. 

Jiyong sighed softly as he leant back in his seat, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. It was so weird, finally going on a real date with his mate, the one he loved the most. It was nice of course, but... When he first started going out with Hyunsu and thought that they belonged together, he never really looked forward to their dates. Okay, so maybe he was always a little excited and everything, but he was never really this nervous. This time, sitting next to his true mate, his other half, his palms were becoming sweaty, yet they were very cold. His eyes were frantically looking over his outfit - the parts he could see, of course - panicking inwardly that maybe he didn't even look alright in them, that maybe they were awful, making him look fat or even worse, disgusting. Yet his heart was filled with warmth every single moment he took a glimpse at his mate.

This feeling was new - even if they had met so many times before - and it was just a bit unsettling. But it was nice is well, thrilling, exciting. A cloud of mixed emotions were making his mind hazy, blurred, yet they were sharpening his senses at the same time. He could hear how Seunghyun's heartbeat, too, was beyond, he could feel the other's naturally musky, masculine scent in the small, confined car. He could see every small detail of the other's face if his eyes darted to look at him, then he could see the stitches at the hem of his shirt and the small darkish stain on his jeans. It wasn't too visible, but he could see it, witch made him a little scared. "What if he notices it? What if he thinks I'm a dirty, messy person?"

Sensing the younger's worry, the demon placed his hand that wasn't on the stirring wheel on the younger's, sending him a gentle smile. He already knew that Jiyong calmed down a little because of the touch, which made him happy. He was able to soothe his mate - it was an inexplicable feeling, really. 

And, honestly, it soothed his own worries as well. Who wouldn't have been just a tiny bit scared, nervous or anything like that on such an important day? This was their first real date, though only if their visits to each other's places and when they went shopping weren't counted as dates. To Seunghyun, they weren't, but mainly because going to the cinema sounded like a really well... date-like date. They were going to do what other couples did without - hopefully - getting hurt or mugged kidnapped. Jiyong did tend to get in trouble, so the demon could only pray that everything was going to go smoothly. 

Plus, of course, there was a chance that they were going to meet mateless males - or females - that were going to look at Jiyong like a piece of meat after decades of hunger, in their case searching for their true love for a long, long time. Then again, no one would probably dare to go near the adorable dragon with a demon like the elder male next to him, but still. Seunghyun didn't want anyone to look at the tiny boy like that. He was the only one who could devour the younger's thin frame with his eyes, the only one that could touch him, kiss him, and the only single person on the planet that was allowed to love him - well besides his family and his very, very close friends like Daseung, who obviously would never even think of the dragon like that. 

Well okay, so maybe Seunghyun was a tiny bit possessive over his mate. And he was protective as well, but given Jiyong's situation, it was understandable. Still, this was still a much better choice then a restaurant where they would have to sit still at a table, surrounded by so many watchful eyes. Or at least Seunghyun hoped so. 

Sadly, as they reached the parking lot, he started to regret his decision. Hadn't Jiyong looked so adorable, squealing when the mall was finally in sight, he would have driven straight home - and he would have probably done things to Jiyong that were everything but innocent. So he parked the car and sighed, already knowing that this was going to be a good, but tiring date.


AN: Eh. This is so not the date xD I have no idea what I just wrote lol. Okkay, whatever, I have a question for you guys *creepy grin. So, anyone wanna RP with me? In PMs or something xD Also, I'm usually a girl or an uke / bottom char. If you wonder why, think about how Jiyong is in this fic xD So yeah xD If you want to just tell me or PM me or something xD

Love you guys :D