It was just a dream!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

===========================================================Previously======================================================

Sohee: I LOVE YOU!

Taeyang:What?

Sohee:Youngbae I love you!

Sohee grabs Taeyang and kisses him.She lets go of Taeyang,who is shocked.

Sohee:Youngbae I love you so....do you feel the same way about me?


Seungri pushes Taeyang,who was sleeping,off the sofa.

Taeyang:Dude what the ?!

Seungri:Hyung if you really love Sohee than tell her and besides don't kiss me that's gay!!!!!

Taeyang:What?! What are you even talking about?

Seungri:Didn't you know that you were dreaming about Sohee?

Taeyang:(Shocked)H-How did you know that?!

Seungri:(Laughs)Awww does my hyung like his wife now?

Taeyang:What?! NO!

Seungri:Yeah Yeah keep talking Romeo! Well I was watching TV while you were sleeping when you said ''What's wrong?'' which made me look at you then you said ''YA! Why are you crying? Sohee are you alright? Why aren't you speaking?!'' which made me realise that you were having a dream about Sohee.Then you said ''What is wrong with you? Sohee if this is a joke than it's not a good one! I'm getting worried Sohee!'' which made me think why would you be so worried about Sohee? You then said ''What is it?'' and ''What?'' which I had no idea of what it was about but I think it was about you and Sohee kissing since I saw you kissing the cushion which made me shocked.You stayed quiet for a while and was almost about to kiss me when I pushed you out of the sofa in time otherwise you would be kissing me which is very gay!

Taeyang:Oh My God! Thank God it was Just a Dream!!!! YES IT WAS JUST A DREAM!

Seungri:Hyung I honestly believe that you have fallen for Sohee.

Taeyang:What?! What bull dude! Taeyang Dong is a man that never falls in love! I am my own man!

Seungri:(Sarcastic)Yeah that's why Taeyang Dong got married to Sohee!

Taeyang:Hey! We were Drunk! We both didn't want that to happen.

Seungri:Anyway Hyung I got your date today! She said she is free to come today so get ready at 7!

Taeyang:Date? What date?

Seungri:Hyung remember the double date. Me and Chae with you and your blind date!

Taeyang:Oh yeah.Okay I'll be there!

Seungri: It's gonna be fun hyung.

Taeyang:Sure.

Seungri:(Whispers)Especially for you! (Grins)

Taeyang:What?

Seungri:(Smiles)Nothing!


At China

At the shopping mall

Daragon are walking around while holding hands.They go in a shop.

Dara:Jiyong I feel bored!

Jiyong:No we have to shop! We have to look good and buy great clothes remember!

Dara:Usually it is the girl's job to be excited about shopping but I think the tables have turned when it is about us! Gosh if I knew that you were gonna spend so much time buying clothes I would have never gone shopping with you!

Jiyong:But you are patient with me and that's what I really love about you! (Kisses her cheek)

Dara:(Blushes and whispers)Jiyong other people might see!

Jiyong:So who cares? I bet they are all jealous of us!

Dara:Why are you so clingy with me!

Jiyong:Why aren't you so clingy with me?

Dara rolls her eyes.

*RING RING RING RING RING*

Jiyong=Hello?

Kiko=Jiyong I'm so sorry if I am disturbing you but there seems to be an important discussion coming up which I really think we should attend so if you don't mind can you come over to the office so we can discuss about it?

Jiyong=Oh now? (Looks at Dara)

Kiko=Yes I'm afraid! (Inner Thoughts=Of course NOW! I know you are with that ugly wife of yours right now!)

Jiyong=Okay!

Kiko=Great!

Jiyong hangs up.

Jiyong:Dara I--(Dara interrupts)

Dara:(Smiles)Just go! You came here to work right so shoo off Mister! (Pushes Jiyong)

Jiyong:Sorry about it.

Dara:Don't worry!

Jiyong:(Hugs Dara) Bye! I'll miss you!

Dara:(Hugs Jiyong)(Laughs)Jiyong it's not like we are gonna be meeting each other for the same thing! Just go and work Mister!

Jiyong:(Whines)But I don't want to leave you!

Dara:Ya! Just go already!

Jiyong:(Pouts)Fine!

Jiyong leaves the shop.Dara was walking around for a few minutes when....

Jaejoong:Dara!

Dara turns around to see Jaejoong standing near her.

Dara:Hey Jaejoong!

Jaejoong:You're in China? Why?

Dara: I should be asking you the same thing Mister!

Jaejoong: I just wanted to be away from Korea for a few months. (Inner Thoughts=Sorry I lied to you Dara but I have to lie so I can have you!)

Dara:Oh I'm here since Jiyong is working in China I came along.I don't really have anything to do so I just wondered around here for a while!

Jaejoong:There's a really good Ice-Cream stand so why don't we go there?

Dara: I don't know if I should go!

Jaejoong:Come on Dara! It's gonna be fun.They sell the best Vanilla flavoured ice cream and Vanilla is your favourite Ice cream flavour!

Dara:Really? Okay let's go then!


At TOPBom's House

Bom starts to wake up and she sees that TOP isn't in the room.

Bom:TABI?

Bom sees a note on the pillow.

Sorry Bommie! I had to go back to work but I promise to come back before 8! Just go and stay at Daesung and Minzy's House and I'll pick you up!

~From Tabi.

Bom:(Angry)ing Work Work Work! I'm really gonna beat the out of that when he gets home!

Bom's mood swings has begin and poor TOP is gonna be the first victim.


At DaeMin's House

TaeHee,Ririn and Daemin are all in the house.Daemin are both watching the sleeping Changri.

Daesung:Aw he is just so cute!

Minzy:Shhh he is sleepy right now!

CL: If you guys really want a baby then why don't you just do it and reproduce one already?

Seungri:Yeah! Both of you really act like good parents to Changri.

Minzy: I don't really know!

Daesung:Me neither maybe we aren't really ready for a baby right now.

Minzy:Are you not ready to be a father?

Daesung:What? No I just think that maybe you aren't ready to be a mother.

Minzy:Don't blame this on me Mr.Daesung Kang!

Daesung:Don't say your husband's full name!

Minzy:Since when are you so crazy about babies?

Daesung: I'm not crazy about babies! I just want to expand our family since it's so lonely with just the two of us! Look, we’ve always talked about having babies someday. I’m not saying it has to be right now, but I’m starting to think that we can handle it. We’re good. We’re really good but nothing has to happen until your ready.

Minzy:Well maybe I’m ready now. I mean, it’s a little scary, but maybe it’s right.

Daesung:What?! It’s not right! We’re not ready to have a kid now!!

Minzy:What?!!

Daesung: I’m kidding. This is going to be fun.

Minzy:So we’re gonna try? I mean, are we trying?

Daesung: We’re trying to get pregnant so when do you want to start trying?

Minzy:Okay, hold on a sec.

Daesung:Period Diary?

Minzy:Yep! (Checks her period diary) Well we could start trying now.

CL:YA! Go get a room or try when everyone goes home!

Minzy:(Blushes)Unnie you all weren't supposed to listen to this!

Daesung:You are all invading our privacy!

Taeyang:Oh Shut Up!

Sohee:Oppa if you want a baby just say it!

Seungri:(To Taeyang)Yeah if someone wants to confess their love than they should just say it!

Sohee:What?

CL:What love?

Taeyang:Seungri wants Daesung to confess his love to Minzy.

Daesung:What? Since when?

Seungri:(Glares at Taeyang)(Whispers) I know you love her hyung! (To Daesung) Of course! Let's see some romance between you two besides I don't think any of us have seen you two being romantic!

Sohee:Awww that would be so sweet! Come on Oppa! Minzy show us!

Minzy:(Hesistates)No No No!

Daesung:Cut it out!

CL:Chicken!

Minzy:What?

CL:(Makes Chicken Noises)Two people scared!

Daesung:Very smart move CL but we aren't that dumb not to realise that you are just teasing us so we will show it to you all.

*BANG*

All:What was that?!

Everyone goes to the living room to find Bom,who is angry,slamming the door open.

Minzy:Unnie?

Bom:(Angry)What?

Minzy:Uhm...Hello!

Bom storms and sits down on the sofa.

CL:Pregnancy mood swings! Damn they can be such a sometimes.

Sohee:Unnie are you okay?

Bom:(Angry)Do I look ing okay to you?!

Seungri:Noona what's wrong?

Bom:(Angry)Why don't you call your TOP hyung and find out from him!

Daesung: I don't think we should disturb him. (Bom angrily glares at him) I mean we should phone Hyung right now and tell him to ask Bom noona for forgiveness!

Bom:(Angry)And tell him to bring his down here right now!

Daesung:(Scared)Y-Y-Yes Noona!

Daesung pulls out his phone and dials TOP's number.

TOP=Hello?

Daesung=H-Hey hyung.

TOP=Daesung is everything okay? You seem scared.

Bom snatches the phone out of Daesung's hands.

Bom=Where the are you!?

TOP=Bommie?

Bom=Where the are you? You shouldn't have left me! Bring your down here right now!

TOP=Calm down Bommie!

Bom=CALM DOWN?! ARE YOU ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN?!

Seungri:(Whispers) Hyung's dead for sure this time!

Taeyang:(Whispers)May his soul rest in peace!

Bom:(To Taeyang and Seungri)WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Taeyang:(Scared)N-Nothing Noona right Seungri? (Seungri quickly nods his head)

TOP=Bom I'm in work and I'm sorry but I need you to calm down.

Bom=DON'T YOU ASK ME TO DO ANYTHING MISTER! YOU KNOW THAT I NEED YOU TO BE AROUND ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME SINCE I AM PREGNANT BUT ALL YOU ING DO IS RUN OFF TO WORK AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

TOP=Bommie-ah everyone is here to take care of you!

Bom=EVERYONE?! I DON'T CARE ABOUT EVERYONE! I CAN'T KISS EVERYONE! I CAN'T HUG EVERYONE WHEN I SLEEP! I CAN'T BE SAFE WITH EVERYONE!

TOP=Bom I promise to be home soon!

Bom=SEUNGHYUN JUST COME HERE OR ELSE!

Bom hangs up the phone.

Seungri:You showed him Bom Noona!

Taeyang:Yeah Bom Noona!

Daesung:You are the best Bom Noona!

Bom:Of Course I know I am the best but thanks for mentioning anyway.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is a new update for you all :D

Sorry for everyone who wanted TaeHee to be together right now! I promise you that they will be BUT it will take time like how the others' took time!

More Daragon coming up! Jaejoong seems to persuade Dara for ice-cream while Kiko managed to persuade Jiyong to come back to work!

Next chapter is the Ririn and Taeyang+Blind date chapter!

Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)  

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!