Meeting the father in law

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

A/N=

  1. cLyde_Kwon has requested for DaraGon 
  2. Lucky-seven777 has requested for TOPBOM

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


Dara sighed heavily with a few deep breaths before opening her eyes again as she was a bit stressed out.She was interrupted when she felt a grip on her shoulder,making her to turn around and see a warm and lovely smile welcoming her and calming her.

''Are you okay Santokki?'' Jiyong questioned.

''Yeah.'' Dara cleared .

''What's wrong?'' Jiyong knew something was up. ''And don't lie to me by saying nothing! I know something is going on!''

''It's about dad.'' Dara's eyes were getting more watery than she had wanted it to be. ''I-I heard h-he......''

''What's wrong with him?'' Jiyong was concerned. ''Tell me Dara!''

''He faced a heart attack!'' Dara hugged her husband as tears came out. ''I'm worried sick about him!''

''Oh my god! Is he at the hospital right now?'' Jiyong questioned to which his wife nodded her head. ''Then you have to see him!''

''Don't you want to come along with me?'' Dara asked,making Jiyong to think as to what he was going to say to her.

''M-Me?'' Jiyong was tense over the fact that his father in law and his relationship weren't the best it could be. ''U-Uhm.....''

''No you're right!'' Dara broke the hug between her husband and her. ''I understand why you would be holding yourself back so it's okay if you don't want to come along with me to visit dad.''

''Is he okay right now?'' Jiyong asked to which Dara nodded her head. ''No you know what? I'm coming along with you! I'm coming to the hospital to visit your dad! I can't leave you alone in this state! You need me the most right now and I can't be a bad husband and leave you alone just cause of my fear of my father in law!''

''Jiyongie.'' Dara felt happy to see her husband being so supportive and trying his best to be a good husband. ''I'm thankful that you're so supportive right now but if you don't want to come along then it's fine. I can handle it on my own and it's okay if you don't come. I won't mind.''

''No I can't leave you alone right now.'' Jiyong shook his head. ''Let me come with you! W-We can bring Sanji too.''

''Sanji why?'' Dara asked.

''So that your dad can be distracted by her and attention will be away from me.'' Jiyong sighed. ''My presence won't be welcomed to the best of my liking so by Sanji being there,I can,at least,manage.''

''Oh Jiyongie.'' Dara wrapped her arms around her husband. ''I don't think dad will be that harsh on you besides I think he's heavily sedated right now.''

''Oh that's great!'' Jiyong happily exclaimed before taking his smile away when he realised what he had done. ''I-I..m-mean good good.''

''Silly.'' Dara chuckled.

 

Minzy smiled as she got two cups of coffee and gave one to her husband and held the other one.They both sat down on a table and smiled at one another.

''We should do this more often.'' Minzy spoke after sipping her coffee. 

''I know.'' Daesung nodded his head. ''Our alone time is actually great.''

''After having kids,we rarely have our alone time.'' Minzy sighed as she lied against the chair. 

''Hey that's Seungri isn't it?'' Daesung looked at the window.

''What's he doing with that girl?'' Minzy spoke before she gasped. ''Is he cheating on CL unnie?''

''What? Of course not.'' Daesung shook his head. ''Why would he cheat on her? They have been married for 8 years and they have two cute children!''

''Oh my god why is she wrapping her arm around him like that?!'' Minzy exclaimed as she saw the woman's arm wrapped around Seungri. ''How could he do that to CL unnie?!''

''Could he be having an affair?'' Daesung didn't know what to believe. ''Wait! How can we be so sure?''

''Okay keep quiet! Shh shh I'll test him.'' Minzy dialled Seungri's number. ''Hello Seungri oppa where are you?''

''Me?'' They saw Seungri looking at the girl,signalling her to keep quiet by putting his finger in front of his mouth. ''Well...I'm at work! Yes at work! I'm quite busy actually so is there anything quick you wanna say?''

Minzy couldn't believe what lies she had just heard. ''No I'll talk to you later oppa!''

''I can't believe him.'' Daesung blinked his eyes. ''What are we going to do now?''

''We have to tell CL unnie!'' Minzy frowned. ''She must know about him!''

''Man I thought Seungri changed.'' Daesung sighed. ''And he did a pretty good job for 8 years before his playboy ways got back.''

''I will NOT spare him for breaking my best friend's heart like that!'' Minzy angrily held her hands. 

''Don't worry we'll not spare him.'' Daesung her back.

''Okay we have got to follow him!'' Minzy stood up as she watched Seungri and the girl walking further. ''It's only fair if we inform CL unnie with all the accurate information but first we have to follow him and see where he goes!''

''Okay if you say so then.'' Daesung followed Minzy,who was running out of the cafe.

 

Dara immediately ran back to her husband and her child after talking to the receptionist about her father's hospital's room.Her husband her back as he saw her panicking and trying to catch her breath after running around like a headless chicken for a few minutes.

''Are you okay mommy?'' Sanji noticed her mother looking very tired.

''Mommy's going to be okay sweety.'' Dara smiled at her daughter. ''Okay I found out from the doctor that the room is number 10.''

''And we're here.'' Jiyong pointed to the room that was near them.

''Let's go in.'' Dara tried to fix her coat.

''I think I'm going to just stay here for a few minutes.'' Jiyong cleared his throat,obviously trying to hide from his father in law. ''I have to go to the toilet.''

''Oh Jiyong please don't say that.'' Dara held his hand. ''My dad isn't going to bite you! Don't be so scared of him.''

''I'm not scared.'' Jiyong scoffed.

''Oh come on.'' Dara pulled him as she opened the door. ''Daddy?''

''Grandpa!'' Sanji ran towards her grand-father to see he was unconscious.

''Oh he's still unconscious.'' Dara informed,making Jiyong to sigh as he was now relaxed.

''Mrs.Dara the doctor would like you to sign some forms.'' The nurse entered the room.

''Sure.'' Dara followed the nurse,making Jiyong to slightly become scared again.

*Don't wake up! Don't wake up!* Jiyong prayed in his head as he saw his father in law was still unconscious.

''Daddy daddy can I use your phone?'' Sanji tugged on his jacket.

''Sure sweety.'' Jiyong gave Sanji his phone and sat down on the chair that was near his father in law's bed.

''Oh great the first thing I see and hear when I wake up is you.'' Jiyong heard his father in law scoff at the sight of him. ''What do you think you are doing here?''

''I...I came here with Dara.'' Jiyong informed as he glanced at the door a few times,wishing for Dara to come back. ''She's be back very very very soon.''

''She better come soon before this conversation of ours murders me.'' Jiyong heard his father in law groan in frustration.

''Hello.'' Sanji smiled as she stood near to her grandpa's bed.

''Who's this?'' His father in law looked at Jiyong with a raised eyebrow.

''This is Sanji.'' Jiyong spoke. ''Dara and my daughter.''

''Hello grandpa.'' Sanji eye-smiled with a huge smile on her face.

''She looks like a mini Sandara.'' His father in law smiled but then frowned when he saw Jiyong's face. ''It's a shame she had a kid with you out of all the men in the world.''

''That's very kind of you.'' Jiyong blinked his eyes before looking back at the door. ''Dara's coming very very soon. Dara!!!!''

''Why are you screaming like a little girl?'' His father in law scoffed.

''No no I'm just calling Dara.'' Jiyong uneasily tried to laugh as he felt tempted to get out of the seat,which was near his father in law's bed.

''Hello grandpa how are you feeling?'' Sanji innocently looked at her grandfather.

''I'm feeling good.'' His father in law happily smiled at Sanji. ''How old are you?''

''I'm 5 years old!'' Sanji smiled. ''I'll be 6 very soon!''

''Alright I'm back---Oh daddy you're awake!'' Dara happily walked towards her father with a huge smile. ''How are you feeling now?''

''How am I feeling?! Well if you really want to know then not that good.'' Her father slightly frowned when he looked at Jiyong. ''You two never told me you had a kid?! When was I ever going to know if I was a grandfather?!''

''I tried to contact you but you never chose to return any of my calls or messages after our argument of me wanting to stay with Jiyong.'' Dara sighed before shaking her head. ''Argh why are we even having this conversation right now? All we need to talk about is you and your heatlh.''

''So Mr.Park,would you like to eat or drink anything?'' Jiyong tried to get his father in law to like him or,at least,tried to get a good impression from him.

''If I could then I would have liked to eat you!'' His father in law scoffed as he looked away.

''Daddy!'' Dara frowned as she placed her hands on her hips. ''Jiyong's trying his best to be nice to you so I expect the same from you!''

''I don't care!'' Her father rolled his eyes. ''Sandara there's still time and if you just say so then I can just get a huge number of guys all lined up for you and they can meet you and----''

''No not happening at all daddy!'' Dara shook her head. ''Will you stop that now! I've got a loving husband and a lovely daughter,daddy I've got a family now so will you stop with all that besides you never took the chance to properly get to know Jiyong! At least give him a chance!''

Jiyong took a glance at his wife and couldn't help but fall more in love with her.The way she always stands up for him and the way she always stands by his side when his father in law shows or speaks any type of dislike towards him was just so special to him and felt thankful that,at least,with Dara's support he could be more tolerant and feel like his father in law's dislike was more bearable.This made Jiyong silently sigh as he decided that now he was going to try even more harder to get along with his father in law,even though it meant that he was going to get even more abuse and insults but if that meant that their relationship could,at least,be a little better then for Dara he was willing to do anything and everything.

''Why do you not like daddy,grandpa?'' Sanji innocently pouted as she looked straight at her grandfather.

''Sanji.'' Jiyong shook his head as he grabbed her and pulled her closer to his body. ''When elders are talking then it's rude to interrupt their conversation sweety.''

''See even Sanji wants you two to get along.'' Dara sighed. ''Is it really that hard to get along and be nice to Jiyong? Please Daddy!''

''Fine if you want me to get along with him that much then tomorrow you all will come with me for dinner even this photographer.'' Her father spoke. ''You better impress me Kwon.''

''Yes sir!'' Jiyong nodded his head but deep down he knew this was never going to be that easy. 

''Daddy you have to try to get along with Jiyong too!'' Dara spoke. ''Say you will!''

''Argh fine.'' Her father scoffed. ''I will try.''

''You better be nice to him as well okay!'' Dara was serious. ''Daddy you will do it right?''

''Fine fine anything else you want me to do for your Jiyong?!'' Her father angrily asked. ''Be his slave or kill myself for him?''

''Oh daddy!'' Dara groaned. ''Me and Sanji just want both of you to get along that's all.''

 

Bom groaned as she tried her best to handle her son that was constantly moving and refusing to stay still.All she wanted was to bathe her son with shampoo and body soap then voila all done but unfortunately her son was like one of those cats that just hates water and having baths,making it hard for her to even hold him at times.

''Seungbo we're almost done so stay still!'' Bom grumbled.

''No.'' Seungbo whined as he tried to get out of the bathtub.

''Seungbo! Seungbo!'' Bom angrily called out. ''Stand still for crying out loud!''

''Nooooo Nooooo.'' Seungbo whined louder. ''I WANT TO GO OUT!''

''Argh fine get out!'' Bom wrapped a towel around her son then ordered him to go out.

''Honey I'm home!'' TOP called out as Bom heard the door being slammed shut. ''Seungbo wear some clothes!''

''I KNOW!'' Seungbo yelled as he ran to his room and slammed the door shut.

''Hey no door slamming!'' Bom shouted at the two as she wiped her hands with her two before getting out of the bathroom. ''Argh washing that son of yours is hell!''

''Hey Honey!'' TOP kissed Bom on the cheek. ''I've got a little surprise for you!''

''Awwwww red roses you shouldn't have.'' Bom held the bouquet in her hands. ''This is so sweet.''

''Glad you like it.'' TOP smiled as he lied down against the chair and sighed. ''Work was so long today.''

''How was it?'' Bom questioned. ''By the way what happen to the employees you interviewed?''

''Argh don't even get me started.'' TOP groaned. ''None of them are experienced or qualified.''

''Oh don't worry you're going to get someone soon.'' Bom TOP's arm.

Daesung immediately entered the room while trying to calm Minzy.He wrapped his arm around her as he shh-ed and whispered calming sentences in her ear,hoping that she would be calm now.

''What's going on?'' Bom jerked her head to look at Daesung and Minzy. ''What's wrong with Minzy?''

''Guys we just saw something that we weren't supposed to see.'' Daesung confessed.

''Or even the fact that we cracked down that 's secret!'' Minzy angrily growled.

''What's going on?'' TOP asked. ''Why is Minzy so angry?''

''We saw Seungri with another girl.'' Daesung informed.

''So? What's wrong with that?'' Bom shrugged his shoulders. ''She might just be a friend or a colleague.''

''She had her arm wrapped around him.'' Minzy sighed. ''Their faces were so close to each other.''

''What? No he can't do that.'' TOP refused to believe that. 

''Seungri won't risk all that.'' Bom agreed. ''He wouldn't waste 8 years of marriage and risk two children for a girl.''

''Exactly what we said.'' Minzy nodded her head. ''But then we followed them out to an apartment and they were in there for 30 minutes straight.''

''What?'' TOP was shocked. ''But...but I can't see Seungri wasting it all and cheating on CL.I mean he loves her and she loves him.''

''I know oppa but he was in her house for 30 minutes and they hugged one another when Seungri was at the door,ready to leave.'' Minzy informed.

''Seungri.......No I just can't believe he would do that to CL.'' Bom shook her head. 

''Believe us noona!'' Daesung spoke. ''Why would we lie about something like this?!''

''I think we should tell CL unnie!'' Minzy frowned. ''It's the right thing to do and even if it's our misunderstanding,even though it didn't look like one,she can confront him and hopefully it will all be done and over with the truth.''

''I don't know you guys.'' TOP blinked his eyes.

''If Bom noona cheated on you then would you want us to tell you?'' Daesung asked.

''What?! How dare you?!'' Bom immediately twisted Daesung's ear.

''NOONA!?'' Daesung immediately whined in pain. ''Stop stop please stop!''

''I am NOT cheating on my husband!'' Bom grumbled.

''Bommie I know I know.'' TOP pulled Bom away from Daesung. ''He was just using an example.''

''He better use another one rather than use me.'' Bom growled.

''Thanks for the warning.'' Daesung grumbled as he held his ear. ''I'll keep that in mind next time.''

''Okay okay come on guys focus!'' Minzy slammed her hands. ''Should we tell CL unnie or not?''

''You're right it's the right thing to do.'' Bom nodded her head.

''Let's hope we're wrong.'' Daesung sighed.

''Believe me!'' Minzy cracked her knuckles. ''If he's cheating on CL unnie then he's so dead! I will NOT spare him!''

''We will all kill him!'' Bom let out a deep breath. ''He will NOT be alive for sure!''

''Let's just hope that this is all a big misunderstanding.'' TOP spoke.


Author=Hello everyone! Any requests for the couples you have,it will hopefully be added and I want to write more of the other couples as well since they need focusing on too and story will soon be reaching it's >< then it's all done! Voila! So here is a quick update of the fanfic!

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story