You're NOT the Minzy I fell in love with

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Jiyong:So How did you two fall in love and decided to get married?

Seven:Well we did fight like rats and cats but then after hating and fighting we slowly realise that we were in love with each other so after dating for 3 years we found out we wanted to have kids and grow old together.

Seungri and CL looks at each other.

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=Rats and Cats? Is she thinking the same thing I am?)

(CL: Inner Thoughts=Slowly realise and fall in love? Is he thinking the same thing I am?)

Seungri and CL gives each other weird looks and then shake their thoughts off.

CL and Seungri:NAH!

Han Byul:Awwww Maybe CL and Seungri will experience what me and Seven did!!

CL:UNNIE NO JUST NO!!!!!

Seungri:NOONA THAT WON'T HAPPEN!

CL:NEVER!

Seungri: I JUST SAID IT WON'T HAPPEN!!

CL: I'M COMFIRMING IT SINCE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND OK!

Han Byul:OMO!You have a boyfriend?!?!?!

Seven: Is it Seungri?

CL and Seungri:WHAT?!?!?!? HELL NO!!!

Seven:Ok Ok! Who's the lucky guy CL?

CL:Tanghyun Kim! He works in a hotel and restaurant! Part time Waiter and Part time Hotel Manager!

Han Byul:Bless you and your new boyfriend!

CL:Thank You Unnie!

Bom:Anyway what should we do for the wedding?

Han Byul:Nothing! You guys are our guests!

Jiyong:We're family now remember!!

Seven:Ok!We'll think about it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han Byul:Girls Should I have lillies,daisies,roses or sunflowers in my wedding?

Bom:Hmmm Tough Choice! Lillies or Daisies one of them!

Dara:Lillies!

Han Byul:What colour?

Dara:Red,Orange or Yellow?

Minzy:Unnies Red Lillies look very pretty!!!

CL:Orange Ones! Since They suit the wedding!!

Han Byul: I haven't even finalised my wedding dress!!!

Bom:What's the colour of your dress?

Dara:Unnie You should wear a beige wedding dress!

CL:Yes! You look very pretty in beige!

Minzy:Aish Unnie's only 29 and she's gonna be married!

Han Byul:Minzy I'm old! 29 is a old age!

CL:You Look like you're 22 Unnie!

Han Byul:Haha I wish!

Bom: I wonder how cousin Seven proposed?

Han Byul:Omg! His way of proposing is so weird! We were in this restaurant and he ordered a cake to me! He said eat it slowly! I didn't know what he was talking about so I ate it.He later then told me that he had placed a ring in the cake but I finished the cake so the ring was inside of me.I was panicing so much! He then later told me he was lying ¬_¬'' He then went down his knee and voila!

Dara:Seven is weird!

CL:What a way to propose!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong:Hyung how did you even managed to be a married man?

Seven:Well I didn't ever wanted to marry but slowly everyguy will be married man! Trust me!

TOP:So You proposed and now marriage and later kids! Isn't it all gonna be stressful?

Seungri:Kids crying everynight Omg! Horror!!!

Seven: It would but oh well! I think it's worth it seeing your kids growing up.

Daesung:So How did you decide to get married?

Seven: I wanted to marry Han Byul since we were in a relationship for 3 years. She was beautiful and I wanted to have kids with her so voila!

Seungri:Hyung's being all dirty!! (ertive Grin)

*SLAP* Seven slaps Seungri's head.

Seven:Shut Up! You'll experience this too!

Seungri:Pfffttt! Never! Seungri is a single man and forever single!

Seven:We'll see!!

Taeyang: I won't get married that's for sure!

Seven:Wanna bet?

Taeyang:Yes! I owe you 300,000 won if I get married!

Seven:Can't wait for the cash!

Taeyang:Trust me! There isn't any kind of girl that Taeyang can't handle!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom:Can't believe the wedding's in 3 days!

Han Byul: I want Taeyang to strip again!

4 girls:YA! YOU'RE GONNA BE MARRIED!!

Han Byul:Sorry Sorry! But the guys are gonna go out to see a stripper tonight!

3 girls except CL:WHAT?!?!?!?!? TONIGHT!!!

CL:Relax! They let us go out to see Taeyang strip so we have to let them go too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the kitchen

Dara is washing some dishes.

Jiyong:Need any help?

Dara:Nah! I'm the ''Dish Washing Goddess''

Jiyong:Haha!That's great then! Wash my dishes too! (Gives her his dirty dishes)

Dara:Kwon Jiyong Wash your own dishes!

Jiyong:Yes Boss!You know we're alone right now! (ertive Grin)

Dara:YA! Stay away from me!

Jiyong:Give me a kiss first!

Dara:Kwon Jiyong I said Stay away from me or else...

Jiyong comes closer to her with that bad boy smile of his.

Jiyong:Or else?

Dara splashes water on him and runs.

Jiyong:Sandara Park Come Back here!!! I WANT MY KISS AND I'M GONNA GET IT FROM YOU!!!!

Jiyong runs after her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CL:That Seungri is just too weird sometimes!Why does he keep kissing me?Why does he like to play with me?What is trying to prove? I am in a relationship with Tanghyun but why does Seungri keep coming closer to me? Why is this happening? Why are you doing this to me Seungri? Why? I want answers Lee Seungri!!!

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*

CL:Hello

Tanghyun:Hey Baby! Miss me?

CL:Oh..uhm..Yeah! I miss you!

Tanghyun:Baby what's wrong? You don't seem happy!

CL:Oh..uhm..Nothing! It's just that I miss you so much!

Tanghyun:Awww! Don't worry I'm coming to Hong Kong to meet you soon!

CL:OMO! You're coming!!! When?

Tanghyun:My flight is 2 days later! I'm coming to meet you and to be with you! I love you CL!

CL: I love you too!

Tanghyun:Don't you do anything behind my back! (Joking tone)

CL:Hehe I didn't do anything! (Inner Thoughts=Oh God!!! Did he find out!?!?!?)

Tanghyun:Ok I trust you! Bye!

CL:Bye!

CL hangs up.

CL: I can't cheat on Tanghyun!!! I'm NOT a cheater!!!! I love him!!!! He doesn't deserve this!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*

Minzy:Hello?

Minzy:Yeah Umma! I know!

Minzy:But I'm in Hong Kong Not Korea!

Minzy:Seriously Umma! Now!!!

Minzy:But....

Minzy:Alright Umma! I'll do it!

Minzy: I'll do it NOW! Bye!

Daesung walks in and overhears her conversation.

Daesung:Do what now?

Minzy:Uhm..Nothing! Hehe!

Daesung:What is it?

Minzy:Daesung It's Nothing!

Daesung:But your umma told you do something now!

Minzy:Umma just told me to buy some herbs now for Appa!

Daesung:Minzy Let's buy the herbs now then! I'll come with you!

Minzy:No It's Alright! I want you to go to Seven's Bachelor Party!

Daesung:But I don't want to go besides I wanna stay here with you!

Minzy:Daesung Please Go! Just Go Please!

Daesung:Ok (Inner Thoughts=Something's not right I can just feel it!)

(Minzy:Inner Thoughts= I'm sorry I lied! I just didn't want to tell you the truth.)

Minzy:Ok I'll go and have a fun time Daesung!

Daesung:Are you sure I don't need to come with you!

Minzy: I'm sure!

Daesung:Alright! Minzy I Love You!

Minzy: I Love You too!

Daesung and Minzy gives each other a small peck on their lips and Minzy leaves.

Daesung:Should I follow her?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP enters his room and sees a present on his bed.He goes to his bed and decides to open the present! He sees the toy robot that he had his eye on earlier on the airport!

Bom:You wanted it right?

TOP:Yes but how did you know?

Bom:Cause I'm your girlfriend! I know it when you want something! Why didn't you tell me you wanted the toy robot?

TOP:Cause I was afraid you might think I'm childish!

Bom:But I love the fact that you're childish! I'm also childish when I see corn remember!

TOP:Thank You for understanding me!

Bom:Next time don't hestiate to tell me what you want ok!

Bom almost leaves when TOP grabs her waist and gives her a back hug.

TOP: I Miss You!

Bom:Y-Ya! S-Stop It! (Blushes)

TOP:But I Miss You!

Bom:You have a bachelor Party to go to! Go Get Dressed!!

Bom tries to push him away but TOP doesn't move!He hugs Bom very tightly.

Bom:Y-Ya! This isn't F-funny!!! (Blushes)

TOP:Stop Speaking like t-this! Besides I'm your boyfriend! I can do this to you!

Bom:YA! Get ready for the party!!!

TOP: It's been ages since We kissed so can I have a kiss?

Bom:No!

TOP:Please?

Bom:NO!

TOP:Pretty Please?

Bom:NO means NO!

TOP:But Bom we haven't kissed for ages! (Whines like a 5 year old)

Bom:Aish Don't be a child now!

TOP:But Bom please pretty PLEASE!!! (Whines like a 5 year old)

Bom:Alright but just Once!

Bom goes to give him a small peck but TOP puts his arms behind her waist and pulls her closer and closer to him.Soon They kiss each other passionately and they kiss and kiss until they end the kiss to breath some air.

Bom:YA! I-I SAID J-JUST A-A P-ECK!!! (Breathing while speaking)

TOP: I-I D-don't w-want a peck!! (Breathing while speaking)

Bom:Aish You Babo! I almost couldn't breath!!!

TOP:Bommie!!

Bom:What?

TOP:Bommie!! You know what I want?

Bom:No More! Enough for Today!

TOP:But Bommie (Whines like a 5 year old)

Bom:Tabi you better stop that whining before I throw your precious toy I bought for you!

TOP:Yes Bommie Maam!

Bom:You did promise that we would spend a 1 week holiday together alone. I'll do it there and no one will disturb us!

TOP:So you wanna do ''IT'' with me already? (ertive Grin)

Bom:YA!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!!!

TOP:Lalalalala!! YOU CAN'T TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID!!! PARK BOM YOU CAN'T TAKE IT BACK!! I'M NOT LISTENING!! (Covers his ears)

Bom:YA! I didn't mean it in that way!!!

TOP:LALALALALA!! NOT LISTENING!! (Covers his ears)

Bom:So You wouldn't listen to me right?

TOP:LALALA Not Listening!! (Covers his ears)

Bom:So Can I kiss Taeyang?

TOP:WHAT?!?!?!?

Bom:Thank God! At least that made you listen?

TOP:You want to kiss Taeyang?

Bom:Of Course NOT!! I just said that so you can hear it!

Taeyang enters the room.

Taeyang:Noona So you wanna kiss me eh?

TOP:Get the hell out of here you ertive Rascal!! She was just joking!!!

Taeyang:Nawww I was looking forward for that kiss!! (Fake sad voice)

TOP:What the hell did you say? (Scary TOP)

Taeyang:Hehe Just Joking Hyung!! I would Never Kiss Noona!! I love you Hyung!

TOP:You better keep your eyes away from her! You Dirty ! (Scary TOP)

Bom:Let's get you ready for the party Tabi!

TOP:Get out of here Taeyang!!

Taeyang:Alright Bye Bye Hyung and Noona!

Taeyang leaves the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Restaurant

Minzy:Hello can I meet Mr.Dongkang please?

Waiter:Right this way.

Minzy follows the waiter to Mr.Dongsang's table.

Minzy:Hello (Bows)

Mr.Dongkang:Hello and Please do sit down.

Minzy sits down.

Mr.Dongkang:You do know why we are here right?

Minzy nods.

Mr.Dongkang:Do You Accept it?

Minzy: I don't know yet!

Mr.Dongkang:We don't have much time so you have to make this decision fast or else you know what will happen right?

Minzy nods.

Daesung:So is this the herbs store you were talking about? (Angry)

Mr.Dongkang and Minzy looks at Daesung.

Minzy:Daesung?

Mr.Dongkang:And who is this guy?

Daesung:Tell Him Who I am Minzy!!

Minzy:He's..uhm...nobody!

Daesung:WHAT?!?!?!?! A NOBODY!!!

Minzy:Like he's only my friend nothing else!

Mr.Dongkang:Oh Ok!

Daesung:Minzy Why are you lying?!?!?! I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND I'M YOUR DAESUNG YOUR ONE AND ONLY DAESUNG!!!

Minzy:Please Mr.Daesung Leave! Please Leave right now!

Mr.Dongkang:We are having a private meeting here so please leave.

Daesung:Listen to me Minzy! If I am Nothing to you then say it! Say it to my face! Say it RIGHT NOW! (Pulls Minzy and makes her face him)

Minzy's starts to cry but tries not to.

Mr.Dongkang:SECURITY!!! GUARDS!!! COME HERE AND TAKE THIS RUDE MAN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! KICK HIM OUT OF HERE!!!

Daesung:GONG MINZY SAY IT NOW!!!! AM I STILL A NOBODY OR A FRIEND TO YOU!!!! SAY IT TO MY FACE SAY IT!!!!!! (Shouts while guards take him away)

Minzy doesn't say anything.Soon Daesung's voice goes softer and softer.Minzy quickly wipes away her tears and force a smile on her face and then turns to face Mr.Dongkang.

Mr.Dongkang:That man was rude! Anyway back to our discussion do you agree?

Minzy:Mr.Dongkang I really need more time!

Mr.Dongkang:Alright I'll give you more time but the most I can now give you is 2 weeks after that you must give us your answer.

Minzy:Thank You Mr.Dongkang.(Bows and Leaves)

(Minzy:Inner Thoughts= I'm sorry Daesung! I couldn't tell him who you really are for me! I just couldn't! I Just don't want to be a burden to you! It's better if I stay away from your life! It's better if we just go through our seperate ways! I know I was being selfish but now I just don't have the time anymore. I wish I could buy time I just wish I could.Everything is going too fast.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong sees Dara hiding and quickly grabs her hand and pulls her into a dark room.

Dara:AHHHHHHH!!!

Jiyong:Shhh It's me Jiyongie!!!! I got you now Santokki!!!

Dara:You Scared me!!!!

Jiyong:Now Give me my Kiss!!

Dara:In Your Dreams!!!

Jiyong:Please Please Please I want my kiss!!!!

Jiyong goes closer to her face but then

*Punch*

Dara punches him in the stomach and runs.

Jiyong:Owwww!!!! S-Santokki when I get my hands now you!!! You Just Wait!! (Speaks while his hands on his stomach shouting because of the pain)

Dara:You have to catch me if you want to kiss me so badly (Sticks her tongue out to him and runs)

Jiyong:Playing hard to get eh? Don't worry Santokki! Your challenge is accepted by Jiyongie!!! Wait till I get my hands on you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung walks home angrily.Minzy sees him and runs to him.

Minzy:DAESUNG!!! DAESUNG PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!

Daesung sees Minzy and runs away from Minzy to avoid seeing her.

Minzy:Please Stop Daesung! Please STOP KANG DAESUNG PLEASE!!! (Cries)

Daesung hears her cry but he doesn't stop! After that incident He didn't wanted to face Minzy!

Minzy:Please Stop! (Cries and falls to her knees on the ground)

Daesung runs and runs until he doesn't see Minzy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung:Why are you doing this Minzy? Just tell me what the problem is and we'll face it together remember! Our promise.You're NOT the Minzy I fell in love with.Now you're a Minzy that I don't know!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hello! My story is now focusing mainly on Daezy or Daemin whatever you want to call it! Since Minzy is holding a secret that Daesung doesn't know Daesung suddenly feels like Minzy isn't being herself but he doesn't know that poor Minzy is facing a hard decision to make.What is the secret? Well You all will find out after 1-2 weeks! Sorry I didn't put much couple moments but here is chapter 41! Hope you comment on it and Thanks for reading! Adios! Next chapter coming up tomorrow! Bye Bye!