She was Blinded

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At CL's Room

Seungri comes back with a tray.

CL: COUGH COUGH What is that?

Seungri:Chae What did I say?

CL:No Talking!

Seungri:So Don't! Anyway I made food for you!

CL looks surprised.

Seungri:What? I can cook too you know!

Seungri puts the tray on the desk.CL tries to pick up the spoon when.......

Seungri:Chae!

CL looks at Seungri with a confused expression.

Seungri:Chae I'm Feeding You!

CL:WHAT?!?!?!?!

Seungri:What do you mean by What? I'm feeding you! Now open wide!

Seungri starts to feed CL but CL doesn't open .

CL:Seungri I can feed myself! (Inner Thoughts=Oh God! Seungri Don't make this anymore awkward then it is please!)

Seungri:Chae! I'm not hearing no for an answer! I'm feeding you and that's final!

Seungri starts to feed CL again but CL still doesn't open .

Seungri:Chae! Don't force me to do things you don't want me to do!

CL:Like What?

Seungri:Don't Push It Chae! I said Open your mouth so do it!

CL shakes her head and sticks her tongue out to Seungri.

Seungri:Chae if you don't open your mouth when I am finished counting 3 you're gonna regret what I'm gonna do! ONE!

CL shakes her head,crosses her arms up to her chest and sticks her tongue out to Seungri who is getting pretty annoyed and pissed with CL's Behaviour.

Seungri:Chae I'm Serious! TWO!

CL still doesn't even move a inch and gives Seungri a 'You-Can't-Tell-Me-What-To-Do Look!'

Seungri:Chae! THREE!

CL still stays at the exact position.

Seungri: *Sigh* Chae! Don't Tell Me I didn't Warn You!

Seungri goes up to CL and starts tickling CL.

CL:COUGH COUGH YA! What are you doing! STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! COUGH COUGH!

Seungri:Chae I told you to listen to me now I am not gonna stop!

CL:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH SEUNGRI STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP!!!

Seungri starts to tickle CL more until they both fell off the bed.

They both fall on the floor BUT Seungri is on top of CL.

CL's Heart starts to beat very very very fast.Seungri and CL just stays at that position but just looks at each other. They somehow have forgotten about everything else and just stares at each other when.......

CL:COUGH COUGH!

Seungri:Oh Sorry Chae! Hehe! (Massages his nape) Let Me Help You! (Carries CL and Puts her on the bed)

(CL:Inner Thoughts=What am I feeling?Why did my Heart beat like that?Why am I feeling so uneasy with Seungri now?WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!!?)

Seungri:Chae?

CL just stares at Seungri's face.

Seungri:CL?

CL still stares at Seungri's Face.

Seungri:Lee Chaerin?

CL still doesn't hear what Seungri is saying yet stares at Seungri's face while Smiling.

Seungri goes close to CL's Face and says......

Seungri:Am I really that handsome? (Smirks)

CL:Huh?! YA! What are you doing!?!?!?! (Pushes Seungri away)

Seungri:HAHAHAHAHA! You're the one Staring at me while Smiling so tell me then! Am I really that handsome? (Smirks)

(CL:Inner Thoughts=GAHHHHHHHHH!!! GSDHFGOSIDHFPSIODHSFGP HE SMIRKED AT ME!!! LEE SEUNGRI SMIRKED AT ME,LEE CHAERIN!!! OMO HE LOOKS CUTE HE..HE..SHUT UP LEE CHAERIN ANYONE CAN SMIRK BESIDES HE LOOKS LIKE A WIERDO A STUPID WIERDO A STUPID STUPID STUPID CUTE HANDSOME KIND FUNNY WIERDO! *Sigh* Why am I thinking like this about Seungri? We're enemies remember! I can't think like this! CL why are you thinking about Seungri like that?Aish! Why am I feeling like this?!?!!?!)

Seungri:Chae! (Pushes CL a little bit)

CL:Huh?

Seungri:What are you thinking? You keep staring into space and thinking about something? What is it?

CL:N-Nothing!! (Shakes her head and hands)

Seungri:O...kay! Chae You need to eat and I need to feed you so open up!

CL:Seungri You don't need to feed me!! (Blushes)

Seungri:Ahem Ahem! Oh I know what it is!

CL:What?

Seungri:You Like Me! (Smiles)

CL:WHAT?!?!?! (Blushes)

Seungri: I can't believe it! Lee Chaerin likes Me,The Great Lee Seungri! (Smiles)

CL:NO NO!!! SHUT UP!!! I'M NOT LISTENING! (Covers her ears with her hands and Shakes her head very very fastly) (Blushes Very Badly)

Seungri:Just Admit It Chae! (Holds CL's hands) Chae I told you that you'll love me one day and it happened! It took long enough but it happened! (Winks at CL)

(CL:Inner Thoughts=GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HE JUST WINKED AT ME!!!! FSBDIFBHSDIFBGSIDFBGSDIBF!!!! SHUT UP SHUT UP!!! What is this?Why am I feeling so crazy just because Seungri winked at me?So?Seungri's a flirt he winks and flirts with everyone! I shouldn't even be bothered! MY HEART BETTER STOP BEATING ALREADY!!!!)

Seungri:So Chae! When did it happen?When did you finally love me? (Flirty Smile)

CL:B-Bwoh!PFFFFTT!! Me Love You? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's the biggest Joke I've ever heard! Stop It! (Fake Laugh)

Seungri:You're Really Pretty You Know! (Smiles at her)

CL:B-Bwoh? What did you say? (Blushes) (Inner Thoughts=Did he? Did he just say I'm Pretty? Nah! He said You're really stupid you know!)

Seungri: I...I...said You're Really Stupid! (Inner Thoughts=YA! What the hell was that for?Why the hell did I say that to CL?)

CL:YA! I'm Not Stupid!!! (Pushes Him)

Seungri:Just Joking! Chae You really need to eat so please let me feed you please!

CL:A-Alright! (Inner Thoughts=What do you want with me Lee Seungri?Sometimes you act like you hate me but then you act like you really care for me.Why do you really care for me so much?Do..Do you actually love me Seungri?Maybe You do right?) (Smiles but doesn't realises)

Seungri Feeds CL some soup.

Seungri:Do you like it?

CL nods.

Seungri:Why aren't you talking?

CL: I-I am! (Stutters) (Blushes)

Seungri:You really stutter a lot! Are you alright? (Goes close to her face)

CL:Y-YA! Stop!

Seungri:Are you sure? (Doesn't realise he is very close to her face)

CL: I'm O-O-Okay! (Moves Back)

Seungri:O...Kay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minzy's Appa:Ok! Since this young man wait what is your name?

Daesung:Daesung Kang!

Minzy's Appa:Since Daesung has challenged Taemin the authority to be Minzy's Husband In Respecting Our Old Traditions We have decided to Let Daesung have a chance and see if he is worthy of being Minzy's Husband or Not! Since Sports is a big thing in our village and I have been the champion of lots of sports One thing my Son-In-Law Must Have to be good at is Sports.The First Sport you two will face off is Tae-Kwon-Do.Are you both ready?

Taemin:Yes Sir!

Daesung:Yes Sir!

Minzy folds her hands together like she is praying and closes her eyes tight. (Minzy:Inner Thoughts=Please Please Make Daesung Win! Please Please)

Taemin Looks at Daesung and realises that she's been praying for Daesung.He is sad but he decides to make them together.

Minzy's Appa:Red Side Is Taemin and Blue Side is Daesung! First One to Win 5 Points Wins! START! (Inner Thoughts:This Should Be Easy! Taemin is already a black belt while Daesung doesn't even know how to tie the belt!)

(Sorry but My Knowledge on Tae Kwon Do is Zero! So If I am wrong please do forgive me!Whatever I wrote about the TaeKwonDo is from a Source I had just found! Even The Tae Kwon Do Kick Names are from a Source!There isn't much about Tae Kwon Do because I didn't write much about it.)

Taemin knew that Daesung was a beginner since he didn't even tie his belt properly.He comes closer to him while Daesung is scared but is very determinated to win Minzy so comes closer as well.Taemin Kicks Him but Luckly Daesung dodges the kick and kicks him back instead.

Everyone:WOAH!!!!!!!!!!

Minzy:Wow! He kicked!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom:Daesung knows Tae Kwon Do?

Young Deuk:Noona Even I know that!!!

Bom:Aww Of Course You do!You Angel! ( his head)

TOP: I know tooo!! (Smiles)

Bom:Really?

TOP:Of Course Bommie! (Smiles)

Bom:Okay! (Smiles)

Young Deuk and TOP glares at Each other.

Young Deuk:This Means War!

TOP:Bring It On Kid!

Young Deuk:Bommie Noona's Mine!

TOP:You Wish Kid!

Young Deuk:Shut Up Hyung!

TOP:YA! Where are your manners! (Angry)

Young Deuk:Hyung don't shout at me! (Angry)

TOP:Maybe You need some Manners! (Angry)

Young Deuk:Whatcha Gonna Do About It? (Angry)

Bom:Shhh! Be Quiet You Two!

Young Deuk:This is just the beginning! (Glares at TOP)

TOP:Bommie's Mine till the end! (Glares At Young Deuk)

Young Deuk:Only For Now! Later she's Mine!

TOP:Over My Dead Body!

TOP and Young Deuk gives each other Deadly Glares.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Referee:One Point to the Blue Team.

Taemin:You Know Tae Kwon Do?

Daesung:Yeah!

(Taemin:Inner Thoughts=Maybe I should challenge him a bit!)

Taemin comes closer to Daesung and Daesung comes closer as well.Daesung does a turning Kick (Tae Kwon Do Move) Taemin blocks the kick and Counter Attacks the from of his body.Luckly Daesung was fast and blocks the attack with his two arms but then Taemin does a slamming Kick(Axe Kick) and wins.

Referee:One Point to the Red Team.

Minzy's Appa:Maybe he is good at the start but Taemin will win this. He has to!

Min:Taemin can you come here for a second!

Taemin and Min goes to the corner to talk privately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min:YA! What is this? You are not here to win!

Taemin: I know!

Min:Then Why did you win the point?

Taemin:Well I don't want to lose you know!

Min:Well You have to! Daesung is marrying Minzy remember!

Taemin:Aish! Fine I'll not even win a single point from now on Alright!

Min:That's Better! Now Go Lose! (Smiles)

Taemin: I will! (Smiles)

Taemin goes back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara and Jiyong are sitting alone.

Jiyong:Yes! We're finally alone together!

Jiyong wraps his arms around Dara.

Dara:YA! Jiyong! We are still here with everyone else watching Daesung's match! Behave!

Dara pushes Jiyong.

Jiyong:Fine! At Least That Kid Ain't Here! (Smiles)

Dara:Jiyongie He's Just a Kid!

Jiyong:A Clever Yet Evil Kid! Santokki You don't know him like I do!

Dara:You and Young Don's Fights! I just don't get it! (Shakes her head)

Young Don:DARA NNNNOOOOONNNNNNAAAAAAA!

Jiyong:Damn It! Here comes the devil!

Dara:Jiyongie!

Jiyong:Sorry Santokki!

Young Don:Noona! Let Me sit next to you! (Smiles)

Young Don sits between Jiyong and Dara.

Young Don:This is my favourite Spot to Sit!

Jiyong:Kid! I was sitting right there!

Dara:Jiyong! Let It Go!

Jiyong:Fine!

Jiyong moves and then sits on the other side of Dara.Young Don then moves and sits between Jiyong and Dara AGAIN!

Jiyong:Ya! Kid! (Annoyed as Hell)

Young Don:What did I do? (Innocent Eyes)

Jiyong: I was sitting with Dara! (Angry)

Young Don:But Dara Noona Wants to sit with me right Noona? (Innocent Eyes)

Jiyong:But Santokki Wants to sit with me right? (Aegyo Voice)

Young Don:Hyung You shouldn't do Aegyo.You're too old for that! (Aegyo Voice) (Sticks his tongue to Jiyong)

Jiyong:But You're Too Young To Be Around Old People Like Us! So Go Play with Some Toys! (Aegyo Voice) (Sticks his tongue back)

Dara:Stop Arguing! Wait! I'll sit in the middle Alright!

Dara sits in the middle of Jiyong and Young Don.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At CL's Room

Tanghyun comes in.

Tanghyun:YA! CL! Where the hell were you?!?!?! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!!! (Angry)

CL:COUGH COUGH! Sorry Tanghyun!

Tanghyun:You Bloody !

Tanghyun was about to raise his hand to slap CL when.............

Seungri:YA! What the was that for?

Tanghyun:Oh You're Here! What is it ?

Seungri:Don't You Act Around Me! I know what you're like!

Tanghyun:What am I like?

Seungri:Heartless!

Tanghyun:Oh Really? You think you know me so well!

Seungri:CL was very sick with a high fever but you just forced her to come! What kind of boyfriend would do that?

Tanghyun:But I didn't know she was sick! (Lies)

Seungri:Don't Bull Me! She's coughing like mad yet you don't know she's sick? (Raise his eyebrow)

Tanghyun:Don't Interfere with CL and My Personal Matter!

Seungri:Whatever Dude!

Seungri leaves the room.

Tanghyun:So You weren't alone afterall!

CL:Seungri was taking care of me!

Tanghyun:Why him?

CL:Well I told you I'm sick but you just wouldn't listen to me! I was sick until Seungri took care of me!

Tanghyun:He What?

CL:What! I said It! He Took ing care of me! You don't even give a about me!

*SLAP*

Tanghyun:Don't talk back !

Tanghyun pulls her hair and pushes CL off her bed.Since CL is still sick and weak she can't fight back.Tanghyun then puts his hand on her neck.

Tanghyun:How Many times did I tell you not to answer back! You didn't listen to me huh? Fine You will get a punishment today!

Tanghyun then kicks CL's Stomach and then bangs her head against the wall.CL's Head was slowly starting to bleed but it didn't stop Tanghyun from being angry.Tanghyun then pulled CL's Hair and Slaps her continously. Why was CL suffering this? Why isn't she fighting back? She was blinded so much to find a boyfriend that she thought this was a way of Love from Tanghyun if only Someone would save her from it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Referee:Kang Daesung Wins!

Everyone cheers.

Minzy's Appa:(Under his breath=Only for now)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hello I know Ririn Shippers are gonna hate me but So Sorry!Their Moments will come! Here are TOPBOM,Daragon,Ririn and Daemin/Daezy moments :) Any moments of any of the couples you want please do request I'll be happy to write some up! :) Please do comment,tell me how you found this chapter and Thanks for reading! Bye! If You can't read any of the colours then please tell me which Character's colour you can't read I'll change it for you :)