A new plan!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

*RING RING RING RING RING*

Taeyang heard his phone ring as he closed the door of his house after Sohee got out.

''Hello?'' Taeyang answered the phone.

''Hey hyung how you doing?'' Seungri smiled.

''I'm doing good.'' Taeyang replied. ''Hey have you seen CL or any of the noonas or Minzy? They haven't been in the house for god-knows when!''

''Wow the girls aren't in the house?'' Seungri grinned as he wrapped his arms around CL,who was quietly giggling as she heard what the two boys were saying. ''Well I don't know.I haven't seen them at all and I don't think any of the hyungs has as well but they will come back soon so don't worry!''

''Aren't you worried? I mean this is your wife and hyungs' wives we are talking about.'' Taeyang was surprised with Seungri's reaction.

''Trust me Hyung!'' Seungri said back. ''They are fine and I bet they are just having some girl time you know.''

''Yeah I guess you're right.'' Taeyang nodded his head. ''Anyway I'll call you later.''

''Okay bye hyung!'' Seungri cut the call.

''Are the girls in their houses?'' Sohee questioned as she placed her handbag on her shoulder.

''Nope but I guess they are just out for a good old girl time.'' Taeyang answered. ''Anyway let's go!''

''Where?'' Sohee looked at Taeyang.

''Where-ever you want to go!'' Taeyang smiled. ''But let's take our car.''

''Yeah sure.'' Sohee nodded her head.

Taeyang sat down on the drivers' seat while Sohee sat down next to him on the passenger's seat.Silence occured between the two and all they heard was the loud engine sound of the car starting.Taeyang took a peek at Sohee secretly before driving his car to a restaurant.To make sure there was something going on rather than the background,Taeyang switched the radio on as the silence was killing him.

''Love me like you do~~~~~~'' The radio played on.

Sohee looked over Taeyang as she heard the song playing then quickly looked away as it was awkward for them.She sniffed her nose as she felt uncomfortable while Taeyang gulped his saliva as he quickly changed the radio.

''I Love You~~~~~~'' Another romantic song was played.

Sohee looked at the view that was at the side to get away from the awkward moment that was going on right now.Taeyang looked at Sohee then looked back on the radio,not knowing what to do or say so he changed the radio again.

''Hey y Baby~~~~~~'' A sensual song was playing.

Sohee cleared as she found the song very inappropriate while Taeyang knew that Sohee was feeling uncomfortable so he reached out the radio to change when at the same time Sohee reached out the radio to change the song as well,making their hands to touch each other then they looked at each other as they quickly took their hands away from each other.Taeyang had a blank facial expression as he faced the road while Sohee kept blinking her eyes as she looked at the view of the window that was beside her.The sensual song was still being played so Taeyang quickly turned the radio off,making the situation quiet and awkward but it was better than having inappropriate songs playing.

 

Seungri cleared his voice loudly as he stood in front of the other couples and his wife,who were all sat down on the sofa as they stared at him.Their kids were obviously in their rooms,playing with each other.

''Good morning hyungs,noonas,Minzy and CL!'' Seungri flashed his teeth.

''Cut the crap Seungri!'' TOP snapped.

''Yeah say what you want to say already.'' Jiyong rolled his eyes.

''Yeah yeah alright alright!'' Seungri glared at the eldest two men of the group.

''Was that a glare?'' TOP raised his eyebrow.

''Trying to be disrespectful are we now Seungri?'' Jiyong evily grinned as he clenched his fists.

''Let him speak!'' CL demanded.

''Thank you my perfect wife!'' Seungri threw a flying kiss to CL,who rolled her eyes. ''Anyway as I was saying I have a plan for Taeyang and Sohee!''

''You have a plan?'' Daesung was shocked. ''Since when did you have the brain for plans?''

''YA HYUNG?!'' Seungri glared at Daesung while everyone laughed. ''ANYWAY! Let's hold a birthday party for Taeyang hyung!''

''It's his birthday?!!!?!?!?'' Everyone was surprised.

''No one knew that?!'' Seungri was stunned then he felt proud. ''See I remember everything so learn from me everyone!''

''Oh my god! How could we forget this?!'' Bom gasped.

''I mean it's been 6 long years but I never thought we would forget it.'' Dara nodded her head.

''I feel so bad for forgetting his birthday.'' Minzy frowned.

''Poor Taeyang oppa!'' CL spoke. ''Does he think anyone remembers his birthday?''

''We have to do something for him!'' Daesung told.

''He will feel sad that we forgot everything about him!'' Jiyong reminded.

''So what should we do then?'' TOP questioned.

''We should hold a party for him of course!'' Seungri said. ''We can invite all his friends that he hasn't seen so Taeyang hyung can be happy!''

''Wow not a bad idea from you Seungri.'' The boys nodded their head. ''I wonder if CL finally managed to make you a bit smarter than you actually are?''

''HEY?!'' Seungri glared at his hyungs.

''We should organise everything properly!'' Bom spoke. ''It's Taeyang's first birthday after coming back to us so we need to make it very very good!''

''But before we can do that,we need to distract the two couple!'' Dara smirked. ''They musn't know about this and they need to spend as much time with each other.''

''But how can we do that?'' Minzy titled her head. ''It's hard and Sohee unnie will know.''

''I guess we all have to take turns to act in front of them then.'' CL told.

''Act?'' Everyone looked at CL.

''You know they are thinking that we are just arguing with each other so one by one we invite them to our house,except mine and Seungri's since we are having the party here anyway yeah we invite them to everyone else's house and one by one we act in front of them and get ''violent'' and all that while they spend their time,trying to help each other and talk to each other as to how to help us to get back together and all that.'' CL answered,making everyone clap their hands. ''Thank you! It was pretty easy to plan this by the way.''

''That's my wife!'' Seungri flashed his smile as he pointed to CL.

''Wow I would have never thought of it that way.'' Daesung blinked his eyes.

''Just make sure it is one couple at a time since the others need to be here with the kids to help decorate!'' Bom pointed out.

''Great!'' Dara clapped her hands in joy. ''We can start the new plan!''

''Oppa and unnie will be together!'' Minzy chuckled as she too clapped along.

''Great we have that plan sorted out so when should we start calling them?'' Jiyong questioned.

''Not now!'' Seungri shook his head. ''They have gone out somewhere together so let's make them spend some quality time with each other!''

''Then once they call us,which I know they definitely will,we can start calling them!'' CL replied.

''I guess let's get everything sorted and ready for now then.'' TOP nodded his head. ''We need to know what to get for the party and people to invite so let's start the list ready.''

''This will be a good party!'' Daesung grinned.

 

Sohee cleared as she sat down opposite Taeyang's direction,eating her meal quietly while Taeyang,too,did the same.Both of them felt awkward and wanted to kill the long silence but they were both confused as to how to do that.

''So--'' Both of them stopped as they looked at each other,signalling the other to speak. ''You first!''

''No no you first.'' Sohee shook her head.

''Sohee say it.'' Taeyang insisted.

''Please say it Youngbae!'' Sohee replied.

''Sohee!'' Taeyang sighed.

''Youngbae!'' Sohee groaned.

''Hey is that YB?'' TaeHee heard someone speak.

''Hey I think you're right.'' They heard another speak. ''He looks like him!''

Taeyang's eyes went wide open as he froze for a while.He tried to hide his face while Sohee was too focused on what the girls were saying as they kept pointing at Taeyang.

''What are they talking about?'' Sohee questioned as she was confused.

''Well who knows?'' Taeyang uneasily chuckled. ''I guess people are getting confused.''

''Excuse me?'' The two girls said as they stood behind Taeyang.

Sohee raised her eyebrow as she looked at the two girls,happily giggling at Taeyang while Taeyang didn't turn around to face them at all.He didn't wanted to be seen at all nor have people going atfter him.

''Hey excuse me YB!'' The first one tapped Taeyang's shoulder.

''You are YB aren't you?'' The second girl tried to look at Taeyang's face by getting in front of him but Taeyang kept trying to look away.

''What are you girls talking about?'' Sohee wanted to know.

''Well you see we are from t--'' The girls were interrupted.

''Nothing!'' Taeyang stood up then pulled Sohee's wrist as he walked ahead. ''I'll explain it to you!''

''Bye YB! Can't wait to see you again!'' The girls waved their hands as they watched Taeyang walk off.

''Wait what?'' Sohee stood still as she looked back at the girls.

''Come on Mandu!'' Taeyang pulled Sohee away from the restaurant and went inside the car.

''What were they talking about?!'' Sohee questioned. ''And what did they mean by Can't wait to see you again?!'' 

''I honestly don't know what they are talking about.'' Taeyang sighed. ''They must have been confused with someone else.''

''Really?'' Sohee was doubtful whether it was the truth or not.

''Mandu!'' Taeyang sighed as he placed his hand on her face. ''Maybe they remembered me from the past since hey I used to be a famous model remember?''

Sohee sighed as she looked down. ''I guess you're right then.''

''Thanks!'' Taeyang leaned in closer and kissed Sohee's forehead,making her cheeks slightly redder. ''Let's go!''

''Where?'' Sohee questioned.

''Somewhere I guess.'' Taeyang sighed. ''We'll find out or we can visit the hyungs or find the noonas and the girls if you want?''

''Let me call them!'' Sohee got her phone out and dialed a number.

''Hello?'' Bom picked up the phone while glaring at everyone to keep quiet.

''Hey unnie where are you?'' Sohee asked.

''We're outside!'' Bom told. ''What's up?''

''We'll pick you up!'' Sohee replied. ''Then we can go to meet the oppas and your kids.''

''Us and meet them?! Tsk forget it!'' Bom acted.

''Please unnie! They must have missed you so much so please please come.'' Sohee pleaded. ''We will pick you up then we can come together.''

''P-Pick us up?!'' Bom started to panic slighty. ''No no we will come there so don't worry.''

''Are you sure?'' Sohee asked.

''Yeah we are so don't worry!'' Bom replied. ''Just take your time.''

''Bye!'' Both the girls hung up the phone.

''Okay okay they are coming here so everyone get ready!!!!!'' Bom announced. ''The first couple should get ready for their scene!''

''Got it!'' The others all replied.


I would like to thank this amazing subscriber that subscribed to this story :)