It's really over!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Jiyong picked up the phone he had heard ringing from his pockets.

''Hello?'' Jiyong spoke.

''Hyung!'' Jiyong heard the voice of the man that was gone for a week.

''Taeyang where the hell are you?!'' Jiyong asked. ''And what the hell is with this marriage with some girl called Shin Jimin?! What's going on?!''

''Hyung relax!'' Taeyang let out a small chuckle. ''I miss this all anyway I wanted to see you and the boys!''

''Where are you?'' Jiyong questioned.

''I'm in a new place!'' Taeyang replied. ''Bring the boys too!''

''But what's the address?'' Jiyong asked.

''If you guys are coming then come now!'' Taeyang informed him about his new address.

''Alright I'm coming!'' Jiyong hung up the phone before texting his friends about his phone call with Taeyang.

Jiyong waited for his wife to return home before going to the new address Taeyang had informed him about.

''Daddy where's mommy?'' Sanji asked.

''She's outside sweety.'' Jiyong kissed her cheek.

''When will she be back?'' Sanji pouted.

''She'll be back soon!'' Jiyong smiled at her.

Their attention went to the door where they saw Dara entering the house,making Sanji to run to her and hug her tightly.

''Oh my baby!'' Sanji was picked up by Dara.

''I missed you mommy!'' Sanji whined.

''Don't worry baby!'' Dara smiled. ''Mommy's back now!''

''How did it go?'' Jiyong wanted to know how Sohee would react to this.

''Not now.'' Dara gave him a look since they were in front of Sanji.

''O-Oh.'' Jiyong decided to go to the door and open it to see his friends.

''Hey we got the text from you and Taeyang.'' Seungri informed.

''So did your wives tell you anything?'' Jiyong asked.

''Apparently she doesn't seem bothered with the news.'' TOP spoke.

''She's happy with it surprisingly.'' Daesung added.

''I can't believe it's all happening tomorrow as well!'' Seungri sighed. (A/N=I've decided to change it to tomorrow!)

''Let's just go and see the man ourselves!'' Jiyong wanted to see his friend.

''Alright let's go!'' TOP unlocked his car.

''Dara I'll be back!'' Jiyong yelled before closing the door.

''Let's see what answers the guy will give us!'' TOP sighed.

 

The guys all got out of the car and saw that they were in front of a small building that didn't look that bad to live in and they all ran up the stairs as they were dying to see their friend.

''He said that it's this one!'' TOP spoke.

Jiyong knocked on the door as loudly as he could,wanting to see his friend and speak to him.

''Hyung!'' Taeyang smiled at Jiyong.

''Where the did you disappear to,Taeyang?!'' TOP frowned.

''Why did you disappear like that!?'' Seungri agreed.

''We missed you so much!'' Daesung hugged Taeyang.

''Come on in guys!'' Taeyang closed the door after his friends entered the apartment.

''So what's this wedding?'' Jiyong wanted to know.

''At least relax and sit down first.'' Taeyang knew that his friends wanted to know.

The guys all sat down on the sofas and drank the glasses of water that was in front of them before looking back at Taeyang.

''So the wedding?'' Daesung raised his eyebrow.

''Yep!'' Taeyang nodded his head. ''I'm getting married again guys!''

''But why?!'' TOP asked. ''Wasn't your goal to get Sohee back?''

''It was.'' Taeyang sighed. ''But I just realised that it was going nowhere and nothing could happen so why bother?''

''What? But why?'' Daesung asked. ''Couldn't you have done something better or something?''

''What do you want me to do that would have made her understand?!'' Taeyang frowned. ''I've been there for months yet she still doesn't want me back and after knowing my truth,she decided that there wasn't going to be a place for me again so why should I bother about all that with her again? I tried and I failed and that's it.''

''But Taeyang hyung.....'' Seungri couldn't help but kinda think that Taeyang's point is right.

''Don't you still love her Taeyang?'' Jiyong looked at him.

''It's all in the past.'' Taeyang sighed. ''I bet she's moved on from this hasn't she?''

''Do you want to know the truth?'' TOP asked and Taeyang nodded his head.

''She has.'' Seungri nodded his head back. ''She's apparently happy with the news.''

''I knew it.'' Taeyang knew she would react like this. ''It was obvious that she never loved me when I came back.''

''Whatcha mean?'' TOP questioned.

''I was a fool to expect her to change and have feelings for me.'' Taeyang let out a breath. ''She always wanted me to leave her no matter how long I was there with her and our son but no matter what I did for her and him,she still refused to acknowledge the risks and everything I did for them.She wanted me gone ever since the start so at the end,I decided to give her what she wanted.''

''But what about Younghee?'' Jiyong asked. ''What do you think will happen to him?''

''I'll be gone from his life too since his mother doesn't want me to be in his or her life again.'' Taeyang replied. ''I'll respect her decision and go with it!''

''But is getting married to someone else a good idea?'' Seungri questioned.

''Is this the best way to get over Sohee?'' Daesung asked.

''First of all I'm pretty much over Sohee now.'' Taeyang informed. ''Secondly my bride is a great girl! I know I'm rushing this with her but I'm happy to marry her!''

''What's her name again?'' TOP tried to remember.

''Shin Jimin!'' Taeyang replied. 

''So how did you met her?'' Jiyong asked.

The boys' attention went to the door where they heard the door bell ring.

''That must be Jimin!'' Taeyang went to the door to open it.

The boys all looked at the door and saw a pretty short girl with a short haircut enter the room.

''Jimin these are my friends!'' Taeyang pointed to the guys. ''That's TOP hyung,Jiyong hyung,Daesung and Seungri!''

''Hello!'' Jimin greeted them with a smile,who heard the guys greet them back.

''Tomorrow's the wedding so Jimin's been a bit busy,preparing everything.'' Taeyang smiled at his future bride.

''So how did you guys meet?'' Daesung asked.

''I was his die hard fan when he was racing.'' Jimin informed. ''He never really took noticed of me until the night we met in the bar! After that,things between us have been pretty good!''

''Don't you guys think you have rushed it with the wedding?'' Jiyong asked.

''We thought that but then Taeyang was happy when I expressed my wish to get married.'' Jimin smiled. ''He said that if that's what makes me happy then he'll do it!''

''Uhm....d-do you know about Taeyang hyung's past?'' Seungri asked.

''Yes!'' Jimin nodded his head. ''When I met him in the bar,he told me everything about his past and I have no problem with it!''

''I'm so glad to have an understanding bride!'' Taeyang smiled at her.

''Nice to meet you two but I think we have to go back.'' TOP stood up. ''Anyway congratulations!''

''See you all at the wedding tomorrow!'' Jimin waved at them.

''Can't wait to see you guys there!'' Taeyang smiled at them before closing the door.

The guys all walked down the stairs as they tried to think about the situation and scene they had just experienced.

''I guess that's them happy together and Sohee left alone.'' Daesung spoke.

''The man did try really hard so if it doesn't work then it's not his fault.'' TOP replied.

''I still can't believe Sohee and Taeyang aren't together.'' Jiyong sighed.

''It really is a surprise.'' Seungri agreed.


Author=Since the story only has 3 chapters left,it would have made sense to make the wedding tomorrow anyway both TaeHee are over each other sadly but which one is lying and which one is really over?!