Borrowing money!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Sohee opened her eyes to see Taeyang leaning closer to her face whilst smiling at her.She smiled at him but then Taeyang took out a diamond ring and showed it to her.Sohee immediately sit up as she was shocked.

Sohee:Is that from Tifffany's and Co?!

Taeyang:Yeah but how did you know that?

Sohee:1 Million won?

Taeyang:1.5!

Sohee:1.5 MILLION WON!?

Taeyang:Man you're just mind blowing! You actually guessed the price and the brand just by seeing it?

Sohee:You don't even have money to pay the rent! How the hell did you buy a ring worth 1.5 million won?

Taeyang:*Groans*Mandu my knees are hurting! How long do I have to sit like this holding the ring?

Sohee:First go and pay the rent!

Taeyang:Right now? I don't have any money!

Sohee:You spent ALL the money?

Taeyang:Not all of it but I may have about 60,000 won and that's enough for today! (A/N=So he has around 60 dollars!)

Sohee:Today then what will you do tomorrow? Will you sell the ring?

Taeyang:Never! This is for you! I'll sell the bed instead.

Sohee:You idiot!

Sohee stood up from the bed and walked a few steps away.

Taeyang:Mandu I'm just kidding! Okay listen next week after we get back from our honeymoon,I'm going to sign a contract with Ceci! As soon as I get the check,I'll pay the rent! I promise!

Sohee:It's always next week! What if this next week of yours never comes? Meanwhile you've lost what you had in hand today!

Taeyang:No I haven't lost it! It's still in my hand! So tell me yes or no?

Sohee:You already know my answer!

Taeyang:But I wanna hear it from you! So yes or no?

Sohee:*Groans* I can't believe I'm stuck with a fool like you!

Sohee gets out of the bedroom while Taeyang is walking on his knees instead,still holding the ring.

Taeyang:MANDU! Mandu listen to me! YES OR NO?

 

Daesung and Minzy are both sitting down on the sofa,looking at their bank bills.

Daesung:Did you see our bank statement? Can this be right?

Minzy:I know.God I haven't seen my savings take a hit like this before. What happened to all our money?

Daesung: I don't really know.

Minzy:I gues we're just spending more than we're bringing in.

Daesung:You know what? I think we're making too big a deal out of this so we pay our bills a little late this month and maybe next month we cut back on a few things

Minzy:Okay worse case scenario is we borrow some money from my parents.

Daesung:No! We're not borrowing money.

Minzy:Why not?

Daesung:Because we don't do that. We are Kangs and if there's one thing my father taught me was never borrow money.

Minzy:Wow! I had no idea you had this much pride.

Daesung:That's right! I do and I'm your man! I'm going to get us through this situation!

 

Daragon,Ririn,Daemin and TaeHee are all inside TOPBOM's house.They decorated the house and now are waiting for TOPBOM to come home.Bom opened the door whilst carrying her new baby,Seungbo.

All:SURPRISE!

Bom:Hey guys!

Sohee:Where's TOP oppa?

Bom:He’s downstairs getting the rest of the stuff out of the car.

Bom places Seungbo on the crib then sits down on the sofa.

Bom:Thank you so much guys but I just feel so tired right now.

CL:You'll get used to it! I know I did!

Minzy:He’s just so cute! I just wanna kiss him and cuddle him!

TOP opened the door and carries two suitcases.

TOP:Hey guys!

All:Hey!

TOP goes into the bedroom and places the two suitcases in the bedroom.

TOP:Baby I'm just going to take a nap now!

Bom:Sure help yourself!

TOP goes inside the bedroom while Minzy stands next to Taeyang.

Minzy:*Whispers* Oppa can I...uhm..talk to you in private please!

Taeyang:Sure let's go there.

Minzy and Taeyang walk into another bedroom that is currently empty.

Minzy: I need to ask you something but please please don't let Daesung know!

Taeyang:Sure what's up?

Minzy:I need to borrow some money.

Taeyang:Uhm...I don't really know.

Minzy:Please oppa! I just need it for some rent and some other bills.

Taeyang:How much?

Minzy:350,000 won! (A/N=Around 350 dollars)

Taeyang:350,000 won?!

Minzy:Please oppa!

Taeyang:Fine!

Taeyang takes out his cheque book and gives Minzy a check worth of 350,000 won.Minzy quickly puts the cheque inside her pocket.

Minzy:Thank you so much oppa!

Minzy and Taeyang get out of the room.

Daesung:Hey Taeyang hyung let's go outside!

Taeyang:Outside? Where?

Daesung:Just to help me with some errands please.

Taeyang:Now?

Daesung:Please hyung!

Taeyang:Okay if you really need my help!

Daesung and Taeyang get out of the house.

Bom: I got the most cutest baby! I love him so much! Oh god look at him sleeping.  Oh, I love him so much!  Oh, I think I’m gonna wake him up.

CL:No Bom unnie no no, you know you’re never supposed to wake a sleeping baby.

Bom:Well I can do whatever I want!  I made him.

Bom shakes Seungbo then Seungbo immediately starts crying.

CL:Prepare to suffer hell now!

Bom:Okay go back to sleep now.Go back to sleep! Shh Shhhhh Shhh!

Seungbo continues to cry louder.

Jiyong: I'm getting out of here!

Jiyong gets out of TOPBOM's house.

Sohee:Well I gotta go as well.

Bom:What? Why?

Sohee:Me and Youngbae are going to our honeymoon tonight! I gotta pack our bags!

Minzy:Where are you going?

CL:USA!

Bom:Awww that's great!

CL:You still owe me a honeymoon!

Seungri:Come on are we still going to talk about that? I thought we were over it now.

CL: I definitely am not!

Seungri:Fine when it's Changri's first birthday,I'll take you on a honeymoon trip okay?

CL:Really?!

Seungri:Yes!

CL:Omo thank you so much! I love you Seungri!

CL jumps up and down whilst hugging Seungri.

Seungri: I love you too!

Bom:CAN YOU ALL HELP ME CALM MY BABY DOWN?!

All:Oh right! Sorry!

Everyone tries to calm down Seungbo but he just cries and cries.

 

Taeyang and Daesung are walking around the neighbourhood.

Taeyang:So there was no errands at all?

Daesung:No I lied but I need your help hyung! Listen I need to ask you a favor but you can't tell Minzy anything about it. 

Taeyang:I thought you didn't hid any secrets from Minzy?

Daesung:Yeah but I guess I gotta start now.Well Minzy and I are having a little financial trouble.

Taeyang:Yeah I know.

Daesung:What? What do you mean you know?

Taeyang:Well...uhm...I just figured it out! I mean the economy is bad.

Daesung:Oh! Right anyway uhm....I need to borrow some money.

Taeyang:Sure! How much? 350,000 Won?

Daesung:Yes exactly 350,000 won but how do you know that?

Taeyang takes his cheque book out.

Taeyang:Well I...it's an estimated price of how rents should be you know.

Taeyang gives Daesung a cheque.

Daesung:Listen...this is really nice.

Daesung then sees a previous cheque that has Minzy's name on it.

Daesung:Did you write a cheque to Minzy for 350,000 won? Did Minzy borrow money from you?

Taeyang:Uhm...kind of!

Daesung:Oh my god! I can't believe her! Did she tell you we were having money problems?

Taeyang:Oh no no! It wasn't... It wasn't because of your money problems, it was for something for her.

Daesung:What?

Taeyang:Something personal.

Daesung:What would she get for herself for 350,000 won that she wouldn't tell me about?

Taeyang:Uhm...uhm...you wouldn't want to hear it!

Daesung:No hyung tell me!

Taeyang:She's getting plastic surgery on her eyes!

Daesung:What?! I don't want her to get plastic surgery on her eyes! That's ridiculous!

Taeyang:Well I don't know man! That's...that's what she wants you know! (Inner Thoughts=Sorry for lying to you dude!)

 

CL and Minzy are inside Minzy's house,sitting down on the sofa whilst drinking their coffee.

CL:God it's crazy how my life has changed so much after Changri was born!

Minzy: I know right! You were the female pride and baddest female before but now you're all ''I'm just going to be lovely dovey with Seungri oppa!''

CL:What?! I don't do that!

Daesung entered in the house and remembers what Taeyang told him about Minzy.

Daesung:Hey CL and hello my perfect wife.

CL and Minzy both look at each other weirdly then at Daesung.

Minzy:Okay thank you?

Daesung:Don't thank me.Thank you.You know there's not one thing I would change about you.Not one single thing! And definitely not... two... single things on your beautiful face.

Minzy:Okay you're being wierd.What do you want?

Daesung:No no I just love the way you look! You look nice,no you look so perfect especially your beautiful face! I mean..I wouldn't change it at all.

Minzy:Okay?

Daesung:Okay I'm going to go now baby!

Daesung leaves the house.

CL: I always thought Daesung was weird but he is extremely weird today!

Minzy: I know and what do you mean by there's not one thing he would change about me?

CL: I don't really know!

Minzy:Oh my god! You know since we're trying to get pregnant so he's probably starting to freak out about the fact that my body is going to change.

CL:No you really think that's what it is?

Minzy:Unnie you heard him! I think I better talk to him.

CL:Yeah! If you don't I will! Of course your body's gonna change. Your s are gonna get bigger, your is gonna get bigger, you're gonna lose bladder control. It's just like a dramatic roller coaster!

 

It's only Dara,Sohee and Bom at TOPBOM's house,trying to calm Seungbo down but he just doesn't stop crying.Bom is carrying Seungbo whilst trying to calm him down.

Bom:Oh my God! How long has he been crying?

Sohee:About 5 hours!

Dara:Jiyong's calling me so can I go now?

Sohee and Bom glares at Dara.

Dara:Fine I'll stay!

Sohee:Unnie try holding him in a different way.

Bom:You guys I’m doing the best I can so anyone else is welcome to try.

Dara:Alright, I’ll try fine! Yes, Okay!

Bom:Here you go.

Bom hands Seungbo to Dara.

Dara:Shh! Seungbo Shh!

Seungbo still doesn't stop crying.

Dara:Nothing works with this child!

Dara hands Seungbo back to Bom.

Bom:Oh god what am I going to do you guys? I can’t even comfort my own baby! I’m the worst mother ever!

Sohee:You’re just new at this unnie! It’ll get better as you get used to it!

Bom:Oh my god just please take him.

Sohee:Okay I’ll take him here.

Sohee takes Seungbo into her arms.

Bom: I'll just check on Tabi so I'll be right back.

Dara: I gotta go to the bathroom.

Sohee:So it's only you and me baby!

Sohee swings Seungbo up and down whilst patting his chest,making Seungbo to fall asleep.Dara comes back from the bathroom.

 

Dara:Have I gone deaf?

Sohee: It worked! I calmed him down!!!

Dara:That's great!

Sohee: I can’t believe it! He’s asleep! I got him to go to sleep! I guess I have powers now!

Bom comes back.

Bom:Oh my God! You got him to stop crying!

Sohee:Yes I did! I'm auntie Sohee!

 

Minzy and CL are inside Minzy's house again talking when they both stop when they see Daesung coming inside.

Daesung:Hey CL and there is my perfection.

Daesung kisses Minzy in the forehead.

Daesung: I wouldn't change a thing. Not a thing.

Minzy:Honey?

Daesung:Yeah?

Minzy:Honey I'm going to change.

Daesung:But honey you don't have to.

Minzy: I'm going to change baby!

Daesung:Honey I... I love your eyes the way they are!

Minzy:But everything's going to get bigger no matter what! My s are going to get bigger and my is going to get bigger too. Everyone about me is going to get bigger.

Daesung:Your s and your ?!

CL:Don't be surprised if her hands and her feet get bigger too!

Daesung:You..you can do that?!

Minzy:Yeah sweety!

Daesung:My god why...why would you want to do that to yourself!?

Minzy: I thought it was something that we both wanted!

Daesung:But baby you don't need to change! You shouldn't change and no you musn't change at all!

CL:Oh my god Daesung! If you can't handle this, what are you going to be like in the hospital? With the blood and the screaming and the little present that's shooting out of her!?

Daesung:What?!

 

CL and DaeMin go to TaeHee and Ririn's house.They see TaeHee sitting on the sofa together.

CL:Taeyang oppa why did you tell Daesung that Minzy was going to get plastic surgery?!

Taeyang:Uhm...uhm...because she is! Hehe you know!

Sohee:You're getting plastic surgery Minzy?!

Minzy:Oppa,Daesung knows I borrowed money from you!

Taeyang:You told him?!

Daesung: I can't believe you told me that she was going to get plastic surgery. I mean there can be better excuses than that!

Taeyang: I couldn't think of what to say so I just said that but glad you two know now!

Minzy:Thanks for the money oppa but here! We'll just take one cheque from you!

Minzy gives the cheque.

Daesung:We promise to give it back to you as soon as possible!

Taeyang:Relax! Just give me back when you guys have the money!

Sohee:Youngbae!

Taeyang:Yeah?

Sohee:No more spending money now! You've already spent a lot for our 1 week honeymoon so it's going to be too much if you decide to spend anymore!

Taeyang: It's okay Sohee.People earn to spend money!

Sohee:Youngbae I'm telling you no more!

Daesung:How much has he spent?

Sohee:Well first he got me this diamond ring for 1.5 million.

All:HE GOT YOU A WHAT?!

Sohee:Oh yeah about that! He proposed to me this morning!

Taeyang:Yeah and an advice to you guys,if you are planning to propose then don't kneel on the ground for hours while you are waiting for the other person to wake up since I did that and my knees are killing me!

Sohee shows DaeMin and RiRin her diamond ring.

CL:God I am so jealous right now!

Seungri:What? It's just a ring!

CL:Sometimes I wish you would be a bit more romantic like Taeyang oppa!

Seungri: I'm not romantic?! Are you serious?

Minzy:Yeah Daesung you should be more romantic as well!

Daesung: I am so!

CL:You proposed to me at the wrong time! Who proposes a girl when she is giving birth?

Minzy:You didn't get it worse though unnie! I had to propose first before this guy managed to man up!

Seungri:See! I,at least,proposed rather than Daesung hyung who didn't!

Daesung:HEY! At least,I can say that me and Minzy are both proud to be different.

Minzy:Yeah I think that's just you honey!

Sohee:Well I guess this is it! Unnies and Oppas we're going now!

Taeyang:We got a first class flight to catch!

CL:Now you got first class seats for your honeymoon?! Seungri you have got to learn from Taeyang oppa!

Minzy:Even you Daesung!

Seungri:Tsk hyung's just showing off!

Daesung:Great way to make our wives nag us hyung!

Taeyang:Well I,at least,am adored by your wives!

Sohee:Youngbae!

Taeyang:But I only adore my wife.

Sohee: I guess that TOP oppa and Bom unnie are too sleepy so tell them that we are gone when they wake up okay?

Daesung:Should I call Dara noona and Jiyong hyung?

Taeyang:We're getting pretty late for our flight so we'll just head now.

Seungri:Okay but seriously do you need that much suitcases?

Taeyang:Don't ask me! They are mostly my wife's stuff!

Sohee:We have to be prepared! If anything bad happens then I am carrying stuff that can help us out!

Seungri:So out of the 6 suitcases that are all huge,how many contains the ''stuff''?

Sohee:2 of them and the other 2 has my belongings and the last 2 has Youngbae's belongings.

CL:But you might need some suitcase space for honeymoon stuff when you guys get back?

Minzy:Trust me! You'll really want to buy lots of things!

Daesung: I spent a lot because of Minzy wanting to buy that and Minzy wanting to buy this!

Sohee:Well I'm not going to be spending without thinking so no!



Author=TaeHee off to their honeymoon whilst baby Seungbo is crying a lot xD CL jealous of  TaeHee and DaeMin were in a funny confusion.

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank this amazing 1 subscriber that subscribed to this story :)