A Deal

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

(A/N=TOPBOM won't be in the coming up few chapters since they are on their honeymoon!)


At the supermarket

Sohee was walking by when she bumped into a guy,making his phone drop on the floor and it broke!

Guy:HEY!

Sohee:Oh I'm so sorry about your phone.

Guy:Sorry? Sorry doesn't help! That phone was 500,000 won! (A/N=No knowledge of Mobile Phone costs in Korea!)

Sohee: I'm really sorry.I didn't mean to bump into you like this!

Guy:Well I want my freakin' 500,000 won right now!

Sohee: I don't have that much money.

Guy: I don't care! I want my money and that's final.

Sohee:But I'm not rich like you! I can't even afford an expensive phone like that!

Guy leans closer to Sohee's face.

Guy:Why don't we compromise? (Winks at Sohee)

Someone pushes the guy and shows him a handful of cash.

Sohee:Taeyang?

Taeyang:Here's your cash!

Guy:Who are you?

Taeyang:Boyfriend!

Taeyang places his hand on Sohee's waist and pulls her closer to him.

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=Why does this feel so uncomfortable?!)

Guy:Fine!

Guy takes the cash and leaves TaeHee alone.Taeyang takes his hand off Sohee's waist.

Sohee:Thanks

Taeyang:No problem!

Sohee: I'll pay you back!

Taeyang:No need!

Sohee:No I want to!

Taeyang:You don't need to!

Sohee:But I want to!

Taeyang:You want to pay me back?

Sohee:Yes!

Nichkhun:Well Well Well if it isn't Ahn Sohee!

Sohee:Nichkhun?

Nichkhun: I'm already surprised to see your face here.I thought you would run away and cry like you did yesterday!

Sohee:.........(Tries to hold her tears)

Victoria:Jagiya! (Sees Sohee) What's she doing here?  (A/N= I Love KhunToria! I don't hate them but wanted to make them mean in the story!)

Nichkhun: I was just passing by to see my little friend,you know the one who interrupted us yesterday!

Victoria:Oh her! Hello!

Sohee:......(Bows)

Taeyang:Well she doesn't really need you!

Nichkhun:Oh really and who are you?

Taeyang places his hand on Sohee's waist again and smirks at Nichkhun.

Taeyang:Boyfriend!

Nichkhun:Boyfriend and you? Don't joke around like this! Sohee don't you remember our little incident yesterday? I didn't recall about this little boyfriend about yours when we were together.

Sohee looks on the ground with her watery eyes.She,somehow,managed herself not to cry.

Nichkhun:(Sarcastic) Awwww poor Sohee's gonna cry again isn't she!

Taeyang:You better shut up!

Nichkhun:Oh really? What is a short guy like you gonna do about it?

Sohee laughs while looking on the ground making Taeyang and Khuntoria(Nichkhun and Victoria) to confusingly look at her.

Sohee:(Looking on the ground) Tsk you really think I wasn't playing you as well? Tsk Tsk Tsk you should have known better Nichkhun!

Nichkhun:What are you talking about?

Sohee grabs Taeyang and kisses him,making Taeyang shocked with the sudden kiss Sohee planned on.She then breaks the kiss.

Sohee:Guys I would like you to meet my husband Taeyang Dong!

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Finally she said Taeyang!)

Sohee:Oh I'm sorry! I mean Mr.Youngbae Dong aka Taeyang and I totally forgot to introduce myself to you two! Hello I am Mrs.Sohee Youngbae Dong! Nice to meet you two!

Victoria:Eh? When did this happen?

Nichkhun:You're married?!

Sohee:Of Course sweethearts! I got married to my hubby a long time ago! Nichkhun you were just a plain old fashion affair to me that's it.

Victoria:Don't you have a problem that Sohee is having an affair?

Sohee:Why would he even have a problem with it when he was the one who wanted me to have an affair in the first place? Tsk too bad I fooled you before you fooled me! Now excuse us since we gotta go! Let's go Taeyang ''Jagiya''

Sohee emphasized on the word Jaigya while pulling Taeyang away from Khuntoria,who were astonished that Sohee could be so clever.Sohee pulls Taeyang and then stops when she releases that they were far enough from Khuntoria.Sohee sees Taeyang staring at her.

Sohee:(Clicks her fingers) Are you alright?

Taeyang:Huh? Oh that...that was amazing!

Sohee:Eh? What was?

Taeyang:The way you just showed those two who was boss! You left them speechless and you were good!!!!

Sohee:Thanks! (Laughs)

Taeyang:So the kiss huh? (Grins at Sohee)

Sohee: I knew you were gonna bring that up! You placed your hand on my waist two times and I kissed you! I think we are equal now.

Taeyang:No No No Sohee we are not equal.

Sohee:Well I think we are Mr.Youngbae Dong since you grabbed me and kissed me so many times but I just did that ONCE!

Taeyang:Okay but Mrs.Sohee Youngbae Dong huh? (Grins again)

Sohee:Well I am Mrs.Sohee Youngbae Dong for another 7 months aren't I?

Taeyang:Fair point! So what are you doing here?

Sohee:Gotta shop for the food since there aren't any! CL unnie also needs more food for her baby that's coming up!

Taeyang:Sohee you know how you said you wanted to pay me back for the money.

Sohee:Yeah!

Taeyang: I got a plan. Why don't we pretend to become a couple!

Sohee:What?! Youngbae you know I really don't see that ever happening between us!

Taeyang:(Groans) Come on! We can pretend in front of Nichkhun for you and I really need you to pretend to be my lovely dovey wife!

Sohee:For who?

Taeyang:Seungri!

Sohee:Seungri? Are you--(Taeyang Interrupts)

Taeyang:NO! I am NOT gay Sohee!

Sohee:Then why Seungri?

Taeyang:Alright fine! If you tell me your story you had with Nichkhun yesterday I'll tell you why I need you to be my wife!

Sohee:Deal.

Taeyang:You start!

Sohee:Why me?

Taeyang:Cause I made the point!

Sohee:No you start!

Taeyang:And why me?

Sohee:Cause I gave you a nice kiss back there!

Taeyang gives Sohee a You-Liked-The-Kiss-Didn't-You Look.

Sohee:What's with that look?

Taeyang:You like kissing me don't you!

Sohee:NO! I had to do that.I didn't wanted to!

Taeyang:(Covers his ears)Lalalalallalalalalalalalala! I can't hear you! Sohee we kissed and it happened whether you wanted to or didn't! Lalalalallala

Sohee:YOUNGBAE!

Taeyang:Don't call me Youngbae!

Sohee: Fine I'll start first.

Taeyang:Okay!

Sohee:Well after the divorce office thing we went to,I decided to visit Nichkhun,who was my boyfriend at the time.He was also the one I was talking to in the hotel room we shared.Anyway I went to his house and opened the door to find him in bed with Victoria,that woman who was with Nichkhun,having ! I was hurt,heart broken and ran out of the place but the worst part was that he didn't stop me nor run after me.He just smirked at me and countinued.Well then I got home,crying and ran into the room then you came in and saw the text from baby,which was Nichkhun.That message he wrote to me was painful to read and it was heart-breaking to me that he would even write that to me!

Taeyang:That was baby? You should have told me a long time ago I would have kicked his mother-ing !

Taeyang was about to go back when Sohee stops him.

Sohee:YA! You don't need to. Anyway what's your story about Seungri and you then?

Taeyang:First of All me and Seungri are NOT a couple! Secondly well I used to like CL before--(Sohee interrupts)

Sohee:YOU LIKED CL?!!?!?!?!?!?

Taeyang:Shhhhhh Sohee!

Sohee:Sorry!

Taeyang:Anyway that was a long time ago then this Tuesday me and CL kissed but that was because CL pulled me! Well we kissed and then bang! Seungri comes in the room at the wrong time and he thinks me and CL are together.He acts like he is fine but that isn't the thing! He isn't fine not even a little bit.That stupid comes home drunk yesterday,before you came in,and pushes me and CL together.That didn't even remember that CL is pregnant and well luckly I caught her before she fell.That then claps his hands and shouts yeah love and other crap. then pass out and poor CL crys! I need you to be my fake wife so I prove to Seungri that it was just a misunderstanding and there is nothing between me and CL.He is so stupid he doesn't even know that CL loves him!

Sohee:Oh! Sure I'll help you!

Taeyang:Sohee I would like to make one thing clear.You don't need to be jealous because your lips taste better and I love kissing you more than CL.I have also kissed CL just ONCE!

Sohee:EH?! YA WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Taeyang:You will be soon!

Sohee:SHUT UP!

Taeyang:Gotcha! (Winks at Sohee)

Sohee:Whatever Youngbae!

Taeyang:YA! Don't call me by my real name! Just call me Taeyang ''Oppa''

Sohee:No! I don't feel like calling you an oppa and why don't you like being called Youngbae? I think it suits you better.

Taeyang:Youngbae is so uncool!!!!

Sohee:Okay I'll help you in your plan!

Taeyang:You will?

Sohee:Yes I'll pretend to be your lovely dovey wife infront of Seungri.

Taeyang:Not only in front of Seungri! I want you to pretend in front of everyone.

Sohee:Everyone?! Are you kidding me?!

Taeyang:Come on Sohee!

Sohee:Fine I owe you.

Taeyang:Thank you!


At TaeSeun's House

TaeHee enters the house with bags full of foods from the supermarket.

Seungri:So how was CL's lover boy's day?

Taeyang:Dude what the hell is wrong with you?

Seungri:Hyung I'm fine! I'm just wondering what you and CL's up to?

Sohee:Oppa.Why are you asking my husband about CL?

Seungri:Husband? Oh yeah I forgot about that.CL and hyung has a little relationship of their own so I wanna know.

Taeyang:Dude get your facts right.I have a wife here!

Seungri:Yeah sure! Wife for 7 months ONLY! By the way where is CL?

Taeyang:How should I know? Me and Sohee were having our date and shopping for the house!

Seungri:So wait? You and CL and now You and Sohee? Who do you want Hyung?

Taeyang:You ! I don't want CL!

Seungri:Yeah You do!

Taeyang:No I don't!

Sohee:Oppa me and Youngbae love each other!

Sohee links her arm with Taeyang's arm.

Seungri:So that means you and CL?

Taeyang:That kiss was a mistake you !

Sohee:Unnie pulled him and she thought it was you Oppa!

Taeyang:She loves you! She said she loved you and only you! Yesterday night you made her cry and you pushed her into me! You didn't even think about how she would have gotten hurt if something happened to the baby! If CL was there I would have kicked your ! She loves you but you made her runaway from you!

Seungri: CL loves me?

Taeyang:YES YOU DOUCHEBAG!

Sohee:Oppa you have to go find her now!

Seungri:She really loves me? You aren't joking are you hyung?

Taeyang:Just go and find her! (Pushes Seungri to the door)

Seungri:Thank You Hyung!!!! I'm coming CL! I'M COMING!!!!!

Seungri rushes out of the door.

Sohee:We did it!

Taeyang:Yep! (Hi-Fives Sohee's hand)


At a street

CL is walking around with difficulty since she is 8 months pregnant.She was walking around when she met her old boyfriend,Eunkwang. (A/N=It was random choice!)

Eunkwang:CL?

CL:Oh My God Eunkwang! How are you?

Eunkwang: I'm good! Look at you all pregnant and still looking great! I heard you aren't married though.

CL:Yeah I kinda got in a sticky situation and got pregnant anyway when did you come back from USA?

Eunkwang:Oh I just got back a few days ago so everything fine with you? You got yourself a boyfriend?

CL:Nope.I'm still single and pregnant.No guy would even want to date me! (Pouts)

Eunkwang:Awww poor you! Anyway do you still remember our moments when we were in college?

CL:Sometimes when I get lonely.We had a nice relationship! How long has it been when we broke up?

Eunkwang: It's been 6 years!

CL:Wow I didn't even remember how long it has been!

Eunkwang:CL I came back cause I wanted to tell you that I still love you.

CL:What uh—What did you—What?!

Eunkwang:Yeah I still love you and I know I probably shouldn’t even be here telling you this, I mean you are pregnant with someone else's child but after seeing you the other night I knew if I didn’t tell ya I’d regret it for the rest of my life. Letting you go was the stupidest thing I ever did. I should have never done that! I was mad to even listen to my dad and go to USA.

CL:You saw me the other night?

Eunkwang:Yeah with that guy with the dark circles under his eyes.He seemed caring and I thought you two were in a relationship so I didn't go say hi to you.

CL:You mean Seungri.Well he's the guy who is the father of the child I am carrying but it's too late Eunkwang and you’re really not supposed to be back here!

Eunkwang:Well yeah, I’m sorry. I know this is the wrong time and the wrong place but I had to tell you! I wanna spend my life with you.I wanna marry you and I wanna have kids with you.

CL:Oh My God!

Eunkwang: I know this is crazy but am I too late?

CL:Yes you’re too late! Where was all this six years ago?!

Eunkwang:Well I know I was an idiot to listen to my father! Trust me I tried to forget you, I really did! Last year I spent 5 months in India trying to get you out of my head!

CL:What were you doing in India?

Eunkwang:Treating deformed kids.

CL:Ohhh! What are you doing to me?! Oh look, I… I’m sorry but umm, this...this is not going to happen.

Eunkwang:Okay that’s fine, I’ll walk away and I’ll never bother you again, but ONLY IF you tell me Seungri's willing to give you everything I am.

CL:(Lies)Of course he is! He's willing to marry me AFTER I give birth to the baby!


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Finally Seungri has enough common sense to find out that CL loves him and seems like TaeHee are getting along way better than before! Thanks to Christine12 for upvoting :D

Thanks for reading and please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!