Why do you do this?!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

A/N=Due to Sumariani and Aries_Girlz both requesting for Daragon while BommieLuv requested for TopBom,these two couples will be shown today but I also wanted to add Ririn since it's been ages since I added their scene and TaeHee at the end.

Thank you for requesting you three and if anyone has anymore requests then please do just tell me as I will fulfill your request :D

You can request for as much scenes as you would like :)


TOPBOM are walking towards the doctor's office to just have a regular check up about their baby that is about to be born.Bom sighed while TOP worriedly looked at her while holding her hand.

TOP:Honey is everything alright?

Bom:Yeah I'm just a little bit worried that's all.

TOP:Why baby?

Bom:Our child is about to born so I don't want to screw it up.I want to have a safe delivery when I am in labour.

TOP:But honey there's nothing wrong with you so why are you worring unnecessarily?

Bom:You're right I should stop doing that.

TOP:We're here so let's go in.

Bom:*Sigh* Let's go!

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

TOP knocked on the doctor's office's door before opening the door.He opened the door for Bom who was walking very slowly now that her baby bump was extremely big and TOP slowly followed behind her.He first made sure Bom sat down on the chair before he sat next to her.

Dr.Young:So Mrs.Choi how have you been?

Bom: I'm okay.Just a bit worried.

TOP:She's been feeling a few emotions here and there but no frequent mood swings like before.

Dr.Young:Mr.Choi your wife will be feeling a bit worried but that's normal for her since she is in the last trimester before giving birth. I have your file over here and it says you are in your 38.5 weeks of pregnancy am I right?

Bom:Yes Doctor.

Dr.Young:So only 1.5 weeks left till you give birth are you excited Mrs.Choi?

Bom:Wow that is fast.

TOP: It feels like it's only been 2 months!

Dr.Young: I know.It felt like that when I was taking care of my wife as well.

Bom studdenly squeezed TOP's hand as tight as she could while shaking.Bom winced and moaned in pain.

TOP:Bommie are you okay?

Dr.Young:Are you okay Mrs.Choi?

Bom: I am but it's just that I have been having contractions more frequently than before.

TOP:Con-what?!

Dr.Young:Contractions Mr.Choi which is basically the tightning of the uterus' muscles due to the baby and that is common in pregnancy as well so don't need to worry about anything.When you are pregnant then you would get Braxton Hicks contractions which will be more frequent,will last longer and a lot more uncomfortable.

Bom:You can say that again cause it is hurting me so much.

Dr.Young:But it's all normal and good when you are experiencing these symptoms so don't worry about anything.Mrs.Choi has been getting the expected symptoms and she is expected to have a normal delivery so it's okay Mr.Choi.

TOP:Thank you so much doctor!

Dr.Young:Just make sure that Mrs.Choi gets lots of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals as she needs them the most right now.Also get Mrs.Choi to have iron based foods as they help pregnant women a lot during pregnancy.

TOP:Doctor can you write a list about what foods would count as iron based,vitamin based and mineral based foods.

Dr.Young:Okay no problem Mr.Choi.

TOP:Thank you very much Doctor

Dr.Young wrote on a piece of paper and gave it to TOP who kept it safe in his jacket's pocket.He then helped Bom stand up and opened the door for her.They got out of the doctor's office while Bom was again in pain due to the contractions.

TOP:Bommie let's go home!

Bom:Why? I want to stay here!

TOP:But you seem like in a lot of pain.I can't see you like this!

Bom:Well you shouldn't have made me pregnant then!

TOP:(Laughs)Again this argument?

Bom: It's true!

TOP:Bommie I'm sorry!

Bom:Well I'm not going to spare you during this pregnancy and especially not during my labour! You have to be there or else I am taking my baby away from you!

TOP:YA?! It's my baby too.

Bom:Are you the one carrying it in your body for 9 months?

TOP:No.

Bom:Then I don't see why you are complaining!

TOP:Fine Fine you win you win sorry for arguing.

Bom:Good I always am suppose to win anyway.

TOP:Do you want to sit down?

Bom:No I want to go where the others are.

TOP:Why?

Bom: I want to see Changri.

TOP:Changri? Why?

Bom: I want to start practising for my baby by using Changri.

TOP:No.

Bom:Please just for a little while! Please!!!!!!!!

TOP:We'll have to see what Seungri and CL say about this.

Bom:They'll say yes.

TOP:How are you sure?

Bom:When it's about Bommie then nobody says no,not even you Seunghyun Choi!

TOP:That is true because I can't say no to you.

Bom:Let's go get Changri!!!

TOPBOM were walking when they saw Ririn carrying Changri.

Bom:CL SEUNGRI!

TOP:Shhhhhh Bommie it's a hospital!

Bom:Sorry Sorry.

CL:Unnie you called us?

TOP:Bommie wants you two to give Changri to her for a little while.

Seungri:Eh?! Why? No way noona!

Bom:YA?! Why not?

Seungri:Because I don't want to be away from my baby

CL:Unnie Changri is really tired.

Bom:Please please just for a little while!!!! Please!!!!!!

CL: I don't know.

Seungri:No way!

Bom:Come on when was the last time you two went out without Changri?

Ririn both look at each other,trying to remember the last time they did that.

Bom:And can you honestly think of something?

CL:Oh my god unnie's right! We haven't even done that.

Seungri: It's been a long time since we have even been together and talk about something that isn't about Changri.

Bom:So just go out of a while and get your love life on the track! Me and Tabi will look after Changri!

CL:What do you say Seungri?

Seungri smiles and grabs CL's hand.

Seungri:Let's do it!

CL hands Changri to TOP.

CL:Please be very careful of him.

TOP:Don't worry I promise to take good care of him.

Seungri:Ready CL?

CL:Let's go!

Seungri held hands with CL while quickly walking out of the hospital.TOPBOM happily play with Changri.

TOP:Soon it's going to be our own child.

Bom:Better start practicing from now.


*RING RING RING RING*

Dara sees Jiyong picking his phone up and walking to a corner of the wall to talk.She couldn't hear much of what Jiyong was saying but she saw how tense and angry his facial expression had quickly changed into.She started to really be curious on who this caller could be.Dara quietly leaned in closer to listen to what Jiyong was saying.

Jiyong:Sir please.

(Dara:Inner Thoughts=Sir? Who can he give so much respect to?)

Jiyong: I am trying to keep you happy with.......No maybe Dara isn't happy with me but I love her!

Dara realised that he was her father who he was talking to and angrily walked up to Jiyong.She snatched the phone out of his hand and saw Jiyong's shocked expression.She mistakly pressed the loudspeaker button but she was too angry to care about that.

Dara:Hello dad!

Mr.Park:Dara my little girl how have you been? Let me guess bad because that low life photographer over there can't really keep you happy right?

Dara realised that it was on loudspeakers but now she didn't care anymore.She wanted Jiyong to listen to everything she was going to say to her father.

Dara:Tsk my typical father.What else can I expect from you?

Jiyong:(Whispers)Sandara please don't do this.

Dara:(Whispers)(Angry)Shut up Jiyong!

Jiyong didn't dare argue with Dara after seeing how angry Dara had already turned.He quietly stood there while listening to the conversation.

Mr.Park:Dara is everything okay?

Dara:Wow you seem to care now or is it because you are thinking of another way to seperate me and Jiyong?

Mr.Park:Dara I don't understand what you are saying.

Dara:Oh you perfectly do! You do! Dad don't lie to me! It was quite smart of you to make Jaejoong go against me and Jiyong and he did almost seperate us.

Mr.Park:H-How did you know that?

Dara:You think I won't be smart enough to know the truth? Your daughter isn't a fool you know.

Mr.Park:Dara just listen to me.You still have time.Just leave that photographer.He isn't worth your time and he certainly does not deserve you.Come back home and I'll find you a guy,who deserves you! I'll find him in a short time and you'll love him! He'll be the best for my Sandara!

Dara glanced over to Jiyong who just sighed on hearing the same thing from his father in law.

Dara:Stop it dad! I have had enough of this .

Mr.Park:*Sigh*Okay Dara I'll tell you the truth I like Jiyong but not that much to make him my son in law. I'm just saying Jiyong isn't good for you.He's just a guy with a short statues.

Dara:Dad!

Mr.Park: I'm not talking about money.I know he's quite rich and has his own share of fame but how much is that compared to our statues.For anyone to be your life partner he needs to have the statues that you have.

Dara:HE DOES! He does have! It's a bit different from our statues but he does have one that he,himself build it up to what it is now!

Mr.Park:Tsk oh really? Since when?

Dara:Come on dad please.

Mr.Park:Dara please! You've always been raised in a family that doesn't believe that a low or middle social class person would give a high social class person the oppoutunities one should deserve and these ideas and principles have always been exisiting in our family history so what about him? I've checked his family history and surprising Jiyong,himself is the highest class in the family which is only a high to middle class.

Dara:But that is good Dad! It proves that how much Jiyong is capable of!

Mr.Park:Capable? HA! Sandara we,Parks are a family that has never ever had any relations with any one less than a high social class so who does Jiyong think he is to make you against our ideas and principles?

Dara:Dad I love him and I love that he loves me too!

Jiyong smiled to Dara when she said that but Dara was too angry to respond back to Jiyong.

Mr.Park:He might love you today but what about tomorrow?

Dara:He'll love me tomorrow and also in our oncoming future!

Mr.Park:Oh really? We have always made you know your importance of time while he just doesn't seem to care about time.Since the last 3 months his working rate has gone down a shocking 85%!

Dara looked Jiyong who looked at the floor,avoiding her angry gaze.

Dara:Dad I'm grateful for what you have taught when it came to future planning but when it comes to living in the moment and the present Jiyong is the only one that had taught me that.

Mr.Park:Okay I understand.He's handsome,has money and is quite famous so you can spend a little bit time with him,which you did but now don't you think it's time for a seperation? A divorce?

Dara:Dad!

Mr.Park:Let's be frank.I married your mom with a lot of careful planning but even I had my big share of you know dates and flings with girls.

Dara:Flings?

Mr.Park: I know it sounds cheap but hey it was just a short time affair before I met your mother so affair! You had an affair with Jiyong and spent a few time with him so now come back home and forget this Jiyong affair.

Dara:(Angry)Enough! Don't insult your son in law anymore!

Mr.Park:(Angry)He is NOT my son in law!

Dara:He is MY husband.

Mr.Park:Have you gone mad?! You're defending him today but later you'll regret it.

Dara:Dad I've never fallen out of love with Jiyong not even a day there was when I didn't stop thinking of him.It's only been 5 months but it already seems like forever with him.I will never divorce him and I will be with him forever wheteher you like it or not!

Dara angrily hung up the phone and threw the phone on the ground then smashed it with her feet.

Jiyong:S-Sandara?

Dara:What is your problem? What do you want from me Jiyong?

Jiyong: I don't understand

Dara:Why do you always pick up dad's call? Why?! After knowing that he will never accept you and he always find ways to insult you,you still bother to listen to him!? WHY?!

Jiyong:D-Dara I'm sorry.

Dara:Sorry doesn't help anything Jiyong!

Jiyong looked down on the floor while Dara angrily looked at him with her two hands crossed together.

Jiyong: I always seem to be the one who screws up.I'm sorry for screwing up again.

Dara angrily pushed Jiyong against the wall,which made Jiyong shocked with the action and he looked to see Dara and saw her eyes were watery.

Jiyong:D-Dara?

Dara:Does it seem like it's fun to make me worried? See me pain? Hurt me?

Jiyong:W-What?

Dara:(Cries)How can you do this to yourself? Everytime you are in pain it hurts me.It feels like someone stabbed me with a knife.Even through I try to forget you and hurt you,I can't help but stop doing that.The thought of even hurting your feelings hurts me! I act like I'm angry with you but honestly I am not.You want to know because I can't! Even through I try to,it just seems like it's impossible and the truth is that I still love you even after our seperation.I can't seem to ever get over you and I don't think I ever will.

Jiyong:Santokki?

Dara just stands there with her arms against Jiyong's chest,crying while Jiyong sadly looks at his wife's face.He slowly pushed her arms away and wiped her tears.Dara continiously cries while hitting Jiyong's chest while Jiyong pulls Dara closer to himself and tightly hugs her.

Jiyong:Then stay with me!

Dara:W-What?

Jiyong:Even I still love you and those 3 months without you were the worst time of my life.Don't go anywhere else.Not even to Busan,your dad's place or anywhere that is far away from me.Just stay with me by my side!

Dara cries while Jiyong tightly hugs herself.

Jiyong: I still love you too Sandara Kwon!


At Sohee's room

Sohee is lying on the bed while Minzy is talking to her.

Minzy:Unnie now that we are alone tell me the truth.

Sohee:What truth?

Minzy:Don't act with me unnie! I know it when you are acting and whe you are not.

Sohee:Minzy.

Minzy:Don't Minzy me! Why are you doing this to Taeyang oppa?! Does it give you pleasure in harming him?

Sohee:Minzy it isn't that.

Minzy:Why are you doing this?

Sohee: I want to punish him.

Minzy:Punish him? But why?!

Sohee:For not telling me the truth about IU and their history.Of course I love Youngbae but I want to punish him for not being truthful to me.

Minzy:Wow unnie who gave you the right to do that?!

Sohee:Right?

Minzy:Oppa is human too.How would u like it if he did that to you as well? If I was oppa then I would already have thrown my feelings for you.He tried so much to tell you his feelings and show you yours too but you were ALMOST about to give him to IU?! Oppa isn't just some toy that you will throw after using!

Sohee: I'm S-Sorry I didn't think of it that way.

Minzy:Just forget this stupid acting of not remembering oppa and start fresh.A new beginning for you and oppa!

Sohee: I guess you are right.

Minzy turned around and pulled the curtains to find Taeyang standing by the door,listening to everything.He looked at Sohee not angrily but more like someone had betrayed him and he least expected it to be Sohee.

Minzy:Oppa!

Sohee:Youngbae I---(Taeyang interrupts)

Taeyang:Forget it! You want to punish me? You treat me like a toy? Well you're going to get what you want then Sohee! Congratulations!

Taeyang angrily leaves the room.

Sohee:Minzy what do we do now?!

Minzy:You should have never started this in the first place!


Author=I hope all the requesters have enjoyed the couples' moments I have written down for them.I will write more Ririn to continue their first date together after having Changri.TOPBOM ready for their baby while Daragon's deep moment with Dara arguing with her father about Jiyong.Taeyang finds out about Sohee's act and Sohee is sad.Thanks for reading :D

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing 2 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)