What do you even see in me?

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Jiyong entered the bedroom to his surprise found Dara crying.

''Eh?! Why are you crying?'' Jiyong quickly walked to his wife and kneeled down. ''Santokki why are you crying?''

''I...'' Dara couldn't speak due to the tears.

''What is it honey?'' Jiyong cupped her face as he was concerned for her. ''Please tell me what's wrong!''

''It's just that--Oh god!'' Dara sniffed as she wiped her tears with the tissue.

''What is it?'' Jiyong was anxious.

''I just remembered how we were years ago.'' Dara told.

''W-What?'' Jiyong raised his eyebrow.

''Our arguments and fights,it got so serious that at one point I think we considered a divorce didn't we?'' Dara cried.

''Oh baby!'' Jiyong kissed Dara's cheek then hugged her as tightly as he could. ''Don't say that!''

''But it's true.'' Dara replied. ''I still remember them all!''

''I know...Whenever we fight,it gets way too serious for us to even handle it at times but trust me babe!'' Jiyong sighed. ''We shouldn't think about that horrid past when we already got an amazing present and future to think about.''

''I know I know!'' Dara sniffed. ''But that memory is still so strong in my mind!''

''What memory?'' Jiyong asked.

''The one about China.'' Dara gulped her saliva.

''China?!'' Jiyong sighed. ''I'm still so sorry and feel like an total for kicking you out of the house like that! I should have known that it was best not to trust everything blindly as well as listen to you since you were going to tell me that you are pregnant weren't you?''

Dara nodded her head while she sniffed and wiped her tears.

''But heyyyy.'' Jiyong softly said as he leaned his face closer to her. ''As long as we both got each other now,that shouldn't matter at all! We'll both be with each other till forever and ever.''

''I just hope that we do!'' Dara nodded her head. ''We said that then China incident happened...w-what if something else happened to us? If it does then--Oh my god!''

''Sandara!'' Jiyong sighed as he placed his hands on her shoulders. ''Do you love me?''

''What?'' Dara raised her eyebrow.

''You love me or not?'' Jiyong asked again.

''Of course I love you,you jerk!'' Dara glared.

''No need to call me a jerk but anyway then hey we both know that we can go through any obstacles in the world...The reason we can is that we love each other and when two people love each other so much then they can strive and go through any obstacles with their head held high.'' Jiyong said then he gave a peck to Dara's lips. ''Now smile for me!''

''You're so cheesy!'' Dara stuck her tongue out as she giggled.

''See I got to make you smile now isn't it?'' Jiyong grinned.

''That you did!'' Dara nodded her head.

''Where's my present then?'' Jiyong questioned.

''What present?'' Dara blinked her eyes in confusion then Jiyong pouted his lips to her. ''You wish!''

''Well I want it and when Jiyong wants something,he sure gets it!'' Jiyong slammed his lips onto Dara's lips.

''Let go----'' Dara couldn't speak. ''Jiyong--I---''

''Stop talking already!'' Jiyong got impatient and continued to kiss her again,making Dara to defeat once again as she kissed him back.

 

''YOU JERK!'' Bom angrily yelled then kicked TOP's ,which made him fall out of the bed.

''OW?!'' TOP exclaimed as he was hurt while their son laughed. ''Don't you dare laugh Seungbo!''

''Don't you dare threaten my son Seunghyun!'' Bom glared back at TOP as she placed her arms around their son.

''Alright Alright!'' TOP sighed.

''You're not sleeping on the bed tonight!'' Bom told. ''You're sleeping on the couch!''

''What?!'' TOP groaned. ''But why?''

''You made me angry with your disgusting self!'' Bom snickered.

''But what did I--Ohhhh!'' TOP realised what was going on.

''What Oh?!'' Bom raised her eyebrow.

*She's on that monthly thing isn't she? Period? Was that what ladies call it now?* TOP chuckled to himself as he continued to think about it.

''DON'T YOU LAUGH YOU IDIOT AND WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!'' Bom angrily yelled,startling both her husband and her son.

''Nothing! Nothing!'' TOP shook his head. ''Anyway yeah sure! I can sleep on the couch for you!''

''Why are you taking this so lightly?'' Bom questioned.

''It's okay Bommie! I understand.'' TOP nodded his head then walked away from the bedroom. *Menstrual thingy again? Mood swings is her number 1 factor!*

TOP hummed as he lied down on the bed and looked up at the wall but then he immediately had his eyes wide open as he sat up when he noticed Bom's face looking down at him. ''B-Bommie?!''

''Hey!'' Bom sat next to TOP.

''Is everything okay?'' TOP weirdly looked at Bom.

''Everything's fine!'' Bom smiled.

''Great I--What the? Why-Why are you crying now?'' TOP was stunned.

''It's nothing!'' Bom wiped her tears as she waved her hand yet more tears dropped.

''What's wrong?'' TOP asked.

''I'm just so happy you know!'' Bom smiled while her tears rolled down her cheeks. ''God I'm just so so so happy! I'm happy that I have you and our lovely son!''

''O...kay I..I d-don't see what's there to cry about?'' TOP told.

''These are tears of joy you know!'' Bom replied.

''Cool..Well I gotta sleep so if you wanna--Bommie?'' TOP raised his eyebrow.

''Yes?'' Bom smiled happily as she lied down with him.

''Why..Why are you lying down with me right now?'' TOP asked. ''Shouldn't you be in there while I stay here on the couch?''

''No I just want to be with you!'' Bom giggled as she tightly wrapped her arm around his. ''Tabi-ah!''

''Yeah I have to get up early so if you wanna just go sleep now please.'' TOP requested.

''But..But I want to kiss you all night long!'' Bom pouted her lips.

*WHAT IS WITH THIS WOMAN?!* TOP just had his poker face on.

''Tabi-ah!!!!! Let's get romantic tonight!'' Bom grinned as she lied closer to TOP and hugged him.

''Bommie not tonight please!!! I gotta wake up early tomorrow.'' TOP sighed as he tried to get her away.

''Do you not find me beautiful anymore?!'' Bom stood up as she was hurt.

''No no it's not that---'' TOP was interrupted.

''SHUT UP! I HATE YOU!'' Bom angrily stomped her feet to the bedroom then slammed the door shut.

''Oh God!'' TOP just groaned as he was just too tired to argue anymore.

 

Sohee sighed as she was back in the cafe again.In order for her to get her last paycheck,it was a must for her to work for a few more days or else no money would go to her bank account.She got out of the staff room and got to the counter to her surprise,found her husband smiling and waving his hand at her as he sat down on the front chair.

''What are you doing here?'' Sohee hissed.

''I'm glad to see you too!'' Taeyang flashed his smile. ''But can't you give me a simple Hey?''

''After what you did to me 6 years ago?'' Sohee scoffed. ''You wish!''

''Grrr that jerk!'' Taeyang whispered as he glared at something.

Sohee looked to the right to see Taeyang and the erted boss glaring at each other like a fight was going to happen.Sohee looked back at Taeyang and saw that he had this look on his face like he wanted to protect her from him,in a way,well she was not going to lie but she felt quite happy that he wanted to protect her for himself.She could get that ''She's mine only mine'' vibe from him and she felt very flattered.

''Stop it!'' Sohee told.

''What?'' Taeyang looked back at Sohee.

''Stop glaring or else you will get kicked out from the cafe.He is the boss you know.'' Sohee informed.

''You care so much about me that you don't want me to get kicked out do you?'' Taeyang smirked.

''I..I..I--I didn't say that!'' Sohee glared but her cheeks were bright red.

''Why are you blushing if you don't care about me?'' Taeyang retorded as he leaned closer to her face. 

''Just shut up!'' Sohee hissed.

''Okay okay anyway can you get me a banana shortbread!'' Taeyang smiled.

''What's with the fruit craving? First strawberry and now banana yet the idiot doesn't like both of the fruits!'' Sohee muttered to herself.

''What was that again?'' Taeyang asked.

''Why are you ordering things you dislike?'' Sohee raised her eyebrow.

''Just go get my order honey!'' Taeyang flashed his smile,which made Sohee to roll her eyes and get the order.

Sohee secretly hid after she saw a girl and Taeyang talking to each other.

*Once a cheat,always a cheat!* Sohee angrily said as she hid behind the door to hear their conversation,she wanted to catch him red-handed.

''I'm sorry! I'm married besides I'm not interested in you!'' Taeyang scoffed as he rolled his eyes at the girl while Sohee was surprised with how Taeyang had changed.

''I don't see your wedding ring besides she doesn't have to know about us.'' The girl flirted.

''Just get out of my sight!'' Taeyang hissed then Sohee entered the counter with the banana shortbread in her hand. ''Baby there you are!''

''Huh?'' Sohee raised her eyebrow while the girl walked off angrily. ''What was that?''

''What? Can't I even call you baby my beautiful Mandu!'' Taeyang smiled.

''Why didn't you go with that girl?'' Sohee weirdly looked at him.

'What's with that look?'' Taeyang weirdly looked back at her.

''I mean that girl,she's so beautiful...I don't know why you would even reject her.'' Sohee told.

''Because my heart belongs to this certain queen!'' Taeyang looked at Sohee.

''What do you even see in me?'' Sohee scoffed.

''Are you serious right now?'' Taeyang looked at Sohee in shockness. ''What's there not to like in you?''

''There isn't anything that special in me.'' Sohee looked away.

''There is! You're so beautiful and amazing! Your precious beauty is so eye-catching! Your brown eyes that shine whenever I look at them.Your sharp yet well-build nose that is so cute like a cute button nose.Your cute healthy cheeks that I just want to pinch everytime I see them.Your perfect pretty lips that I can't help but always wish to taste.You got it all Sohee,not only on the outside but also in the inside.I love to see your caring and motherly side,I just can't help but fall for you even more everyday.Your beautiful kind heart that always helps others whenever they need your help or need someone to protect them,you are always there for everyone!'' Taeyang happily sighed as he placed his chin on his hand that was leaning on the desk.

Sohee just stood still as she was so touched and happy with his answer.It felt like he really did know a lot about her and she was that special as he had just said.Maybe..just maybe things between them could go better than expected? Could it?