In a Few Days

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Next Day

Daesung:Owwwwwwww!!!

Seungri:Rise and Shine and Congrats for drinking more then 16 sojus in a night you drunkhead!!

Daesung:Shut Up! My head hurts!

Taeyang:Hangover! Let me get Noona to make you a drink!

Taeyang goes to get Bom for a lime drink for Daesung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara:Jiyongie can I talk to you for a sec please?

Jiyong:Sure what is it?

Dara:See Minzy and Daesung broke up I told you something wrong was going happen!!

Jiyong:But What should we do?

Dara: I have an idea! Let's pretend to fight!

Jiyong:What?

Dara:Let's have a pretend fight like we hate each other so Daesung and Minzy will realise how they were stupid and maybe patch up!

Jiyong:But I don't like to fight with You Santokki!! Even if it is fake!

Dara:Let's do it for Daesung and Minzy please!!!!!

Jiyong:Fine but it's not real right?

Dara:Of Course it's NOT real. I would never break up with you unless you hurt me.

Jiyong: I promise to never hurt you!

Dara:Good you better keep your promise or else you'll be dead by the wrath of Santokki!!

Jiyong:Haha ok but when does the fight start?

Dara:Now!

Jiyong:Ok!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyang:Drink this! Noona made it!

Daesung:Thanks!

Seungri:So you anad Minzy really broke up?

Daesung chokes when Seungri asks him that question.

Taeyang:YA! CL was right!! You are a rat!!!

Daesung:No No! It's alright and Yes! Me and Minzy broke up!

Taeyang:You sure you alright bro?

Daesung:Yeah I am! She wanted this relationship to break up so I gave her what she wanted! She's happy and I'm happy! A win-win situation!

Seungri:Oh ok!

Seungri and Taeyang could tell that Daesung wasn't happy not even a little bit.They knew that he still loved Minzy and this was a hard time for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CL:Minzy Do you seriously want to break up with Daesung?

Bom:You and Daesung really love each other right?

CL:There got to be another way then to break up!

Minzy:Look I don't care about him anymore! I don't give a damn and I'm happy that I broke up with Daesung alright! (Lies)

Dara enters the room while crying.

Dara:Girls!!! Help me!! *sobs*

Minzy:OMO! Unnie what's wrong?

Dara:Jiyongie...He...*sobs*

Bom:What did he do?

Dara:I think Jiyongie..is..cheating..on...me.

CL:Why and How?

Dara:He...was flirting with someone!

Bom:WHAT?!?!?! My Brother can't do that!! I didn't raise him to be a cheater!!!!!

Dara:And...I think they kissed!!! (Cries)

CL:Why that!?!?!?!? LET'S GET HIM!!!!

Bom:JIYONG if this is true I will beat the crap out of him! I'll forget that he's my bro!

Dara:He's cheating on me! He met someone without telling me who she is or where he is going! (Cries)

(Minzy:Inner Thoughts=That was like me and Daesung! NO!!! We have to think for Dara Unnie and Jiyong!!!! NO DAESUNG!!!)

CL:LET'S GET THAT CHEATER!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong:Hey Guys! (Fake Depressed Voice)

TOP:What's wrong with your voice?

Seungri:Are you alright?

Jiyong:No I'm Not!

Taeyang:Why?

Jiyong: I think Dara doesn't love me anymore! All she wants to do is fight and fight! She doesn't want to hug,kiss or do anything with me now! :(

TOP:Nah! I'm sure Dara loves you! Right Guys?

Everyone nods.

Daesung:Hyung there is NO way Dara can't love you! I mean You and Dara never fought and now you're thinking like this! Nah I think you are misunderstanding!

Jiyong:But You and Minzy never fought and you two broke up?

Daesung stays silent.Everyone except Daesung looks at Jiyong with a What-the-hell look since Daesung is sad about it.

Jiyong: I think me and Dara should also break up!

Daesung:No Hyung! Don't think like that!!!

The 4 girls enter the room.

Bom:WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO JIYONG?!?!?! DID I TEACH YOU TO BE LIKE THIS TO GIRLS!??!?!?! YOU'RE MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO IS NOT A CHEATER BUT WHY DID YOU CHEAT?!?!?!

Jiyong:Noona What are you talking about?

CL:Jiyong don't you dare play dumb with us!

Jiyong looks at Dara and Dara gives him a look that tells him to go with the plan.

Minzy:Jiyong it's NOT a nice thing to cheat on Dara unnie.

Dara:He cheated on me! (Fake Cries)

Jiyong:WHAT?!?!?!?!?! I DID NOT!!!!!!!

Bom:Once a Cheater ALWAYS a cheater!!!

Bom goes to punch him but as always TOP saves the day.TOP grabs Bom's waist and takes her away from Jiyong.

TOP:Honey Please Calm Down!!!! (Tries to calm Bom down)

Bom:YOU'RE LUCKY THAT TOP IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dara:He cheated on me!! (Fake Cries)

Jiyong:OH YEAH!!! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH A GUY!!!! ALWAYS MEETING HIM WITHOUT TELLING ME AND CALLING HIM SECRETLY WHENEVER I AM NOT THERE.

Daesung and Minzy look at each other.They knew that Jiyong and Dara was fighting because of the same reason they broke up.Minzy felt Guilty. It was her fault everything was happening.

Dara:OMG!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT HE WAS ONLY A FRIEND!!! A FRIEND NOTHING ELSE!!!

Bom:YOU DON'T BELIEVE HER!!! YOU ! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BROTHER CAN BE SUCH A !!!!

Bom tried to free herself from TOP's arms but TOP holds her more tightly so she doesn't escape from Bom.He knew that if Bom would do anything to hurt or even KILL Jiyong if he let go.He had to watch her every move and control her anger.Everyone was amazed with TOP since everyone thought TOP was weaker than Bom but this incident showed that TOP was more powerful and stronger than Bom.

CL:WHY DON'T I GIVE HIM A TASTE OF HOW PAIN FEELS EH!!

CL goes to hit Jiyong but Seungri and Taeyang goes to handle CL.They grab each of her arms and pulls her away from Jiyong.

CL:LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! LET ME GET THAT JERK!!!!!!!!

Minzy:Jiyong Why did you cheat on Dara?

Daesung:Why did Dara have to lie about where she is and who she is meeting?

It was no longer about Jiyong and Dara.Now it was about Minzy and Daesung.

Minzy:Maybe if Jiyong had enough trust then Dara wouldn't have done that.

Daesung:Jiyong does Love Dara.He loves Dara very very much but Dara here wouldn't tell her what's going on so how is Jiyong gonna react.He does want to know the truth so he had to do this to know the truth!!

Minzy:Maybe Dara has a secret that she doesn't want to tell!!

Daesung:Maybe if Dara told Jiyong then they could have face the problem together.But No! Dara here wanted to be a smartass and do it by herself.

Minzy:Maybe if she doesn't want to be dependant on her boyfriend maybe she wants to prove that she can do things herself too.

Daesung:Well It isn't about proving!!! It's about lying and then cheating.So Dara lied and lied until Jiyong found her with Someone else.Of course he is gonna think about Dara cheating on her what else could be the reason not telling Jiyong Why she was with a man when she could tell Jiyong before to AVOID any misunderstanding.

Minzy:Maybe she doesn't want to because for the sake of someone alright!!!!

Daesung:Maybe She could tell Jiyong so he could HELP fix it!!

Minzy:Maybe if Jiyong wasn't all jokey and Serious about the relationship then things could have gone forward!!!

Daesung:BUT THINGS HAVE GONE FORWARD!! WE HAVE GONE ANOTHER LEVEL IN OUR RELATIONSHIP!!! WE HAVE GONE THROUGH 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT TOGETHER WITHOUT CHEATING BUT NOW YOU CHEATED AND WHAT'S WORST WAS THAT YOU REFUSED TO ACCEPT THIS RELATIONSHIP IN FRONT OF SOMEONE WHO I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!! MAYBE YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME OR WHAT'S WORST IS THAT YOU WERE.....(Interruption)

*SLAP*

Minzy slaps Daesung.

Minzy: I CAN'T BELIEVE AFTER ALL WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS IS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ME!!!YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I MET SOMEONE THEN I AM CHEATING ON YOU! YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT THAT MAN COULD BE MY UNCLE,FATHER OR BROTHER OR ANYONE RELATED TO ME!!THIS IS BULL!! IF THIS IS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ME THEN FINE! I AM HAPPY THAT I BROKE UP WITH YOU! IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME EVEN IF WE DATE FOR 3 MONTHS THEN HOW THE HELL CAN I EXPECT THIS RELATIONSHIP TO GO FORWARD!! YOU DAESUNG!!! I ING HATE YOU!!!

Minzy storms out of the room while Daesung just stands there still like a statue looking at Minzy.

Dara:Minzy Wait Up!!!

Bom:Minzy!!!

CL:Minzy Wait for us!!!

The girls leaves the room.

TOP:Wow! Minzy sweared?!?!?!?!

That was the first time Minzy the innocent and obedient maknae sweared!! Of Course Everyone including her unnies were shocked!!They didn't expect that to come out of Minzy's mouth.

Jiyong:! (Inner Thoughts=Aish!We made the situation more worse! I thought they would patch up and realise that it was a stupid mistake but now they are fighting and crying again.Aish! Plan Failed!!)

Seven and Han Byul enters the room.

Seven:YA!We heard shouting and swearing is everything alright?

Seungri:Everything is alright!

Han Byul:Are you sure? I swear I heard Minzy sweared!!

Daesung:Nah! I think you are hearing things Noona! Minzy would never swear! (Lies since he didn't want Han Byul or Seven to know that there are problems going on in their wedding.Their Happy Times shouldn't be gone because of him and Minzy.)

Han Byul:Ok If You say so!

Seven:Sleep early tonight! Tomorrow is the wedding!

Han Byul:Oh I forgot to introduce my friend!

Taeyang:Friend? (ertive Grin)

Han Byul:Taeyang DON'T flirt with her!

Taeyang:Why?

Seven:YA!You are here for a wedding not a one night stand!!!

Taeyang:Alright Alright!!

Han Byul:She is gonna be here at 6pm.

Seven:You better NOT flirt with her Taeyang and You too Seungri!!

Seungri:Aish! Alright!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara:Minzy-ah! Don't Cry!

CL:Minzy just because Daesung left you doesn't mean that there isn't more guys left!!!

Bom:Forget Him! I'll find better guys for you!

Minzy:But Why Unnies? Why doesn't he understand me???!??!!! (Cries)

Han Byul:GIRLS!

Bom:Quick Unnie is coming! We don't want her to see you like this!!!

Minzy quickly wipes her tears off and puts a fake smile on her face.

Han Byul:Girls I need help!!

Dara:What is it Unnie?

Han Byul:Can All of you come to choose my wedding dress for tomorrow!!!

Bom:Sure We can come now!

CL:Yeah!

Han Byul:Girls me and Seven heard some shouting and swearing before.Did Minzy swore?

Minzy:Ah NO! I didn't swore Unnie!

Han Byul:Oh Ok! I thought I heard her swore and I would be shocked of course!!

Bom:Anyway Let's go to choose a wedding dress for you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Wedding Dress Store

Han Byul is trying on loads of dresses.

Bom:Wow!

CL:Seven would die out of joy if he saw you right now!

Dara:OMO!You'll be the world's prettiest bride!!!

Minzy just stood there.

(Minzy:Inner Thoughts=In a few days I will be in your position doing the same thing you are doing right now!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyang:Seven Hyung Can I ride your car?

Seven:No!

Taeyang:Please?

Seven:No!

Taeyang:PLEASE?

Seven:NO!

Taeyang:Why not?

Seven:You don't know how to drive one!

Taeyang: I do!!!

Seungri:Hyung He has loads of cars in Korea so he does know how!

Seven:Fine BUT don't break it!!!

Taeyang:Alright I won't!!

Seven hands Taeyang his car keys and Taeyang rides the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Driving for 10 minutes

Taeyang drives Seven's car with full speed.He drives the car faster and faster until he sees a girl.He steps on the break and luckly the girl gets out of the way before the car hits her.

Taeyang:Thank God!!! The car is safe!!! Seven Hyung would kill me!!! That Bloody...

Taeyang gets out of the car and goes to the girl.

Taeyang:HEY YOU! Can't you see this car!!! What the hell were you doing!!!!

??:What?!?!?! You were driving this car very fast!!!! DON'T YOU BLAME IT ON ME!!!

Taeyang:Don't you Dare Raise your Voice on me!!! Do you know who I am?

??: I don't care who you are!! Don't you know how to drive a car?!?!?!?

Taeyang:At least I know how to cross the road!!! AND WHAT IF I HIT YOU HUH!??!?!?! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!?!??!

??: But I didn't ok! So You don't have to worry for me!! Now Get the hell out of here!!!

Taeyang:Like I want to stay with you! You Moron!!! I was helping you and you are shouting at me!?!?!? GOD PEOPLE THESE DAYS SO UNGRATEFUL!!!!

??:Just get out of here!!!

Taeyang:My Hyung could have killed me if I hit you with this car!!! At least the car was saved!!!

The girl ignores Taeyang and looks like she is looking for something.

Taeyang:Hello? I am talking to you!!! Did you forget your eyes at your house or something!?!?!?

??:Shut Up! I am looking for my wallet!!! I can't see it since it's very dark!But Why am I telling an irresponsible person like you!!

Taeyang:IRRESPONSIBLE!??!?!?! I am NOT irresponsible and I was driving while you were walking to cross the road not me alright!!! SO I AM NOT IRRESPONSIBLE!

??:But I lost my wallet somewhere.

Taeyang:OH WOW!! WALLET IS LOST!!!These Wallets are just an excuse to get hit and then get money off the driver to avoid a police case!!!Stupid Dumbo!!!!

Taeyang goes to his car and The girl looks for her wallet.Taeyang looks at the helpless girl and decides to help her.

Taeyang:Where is your wallet?Did it get lost?

??:Of course it did!!! That's why I am looking for it you idiot!!!

After Looking for 15 minutes

Taeyang: I still can't find your wallet!

??:But It was here and I don't know where it could go?

Taeyang: I get it!!! I get it!!

??:What?

Taeyang:You Know I am a Cool,Hot and Handsome type of guy who is driving a car and living alone and now you are starting!

??:What am I starting?

Taeyang:Your Drama to be Hopeless so I can have pity on you and be in love with you!

??:WHAT?!?!?!

Taeyang:Yeah You want me to love you and then get married to you!

??:WHAT YOU...YOU..(Taeyang Interrupts)

Taeyang:Yeah Yeah Hot,Handsome and Cool! I know I know!

??:NO! You are so disgusting and cocky!!!

Taeyang: I AM COCKY?!?!?!?

??:Pfft!!! You think you can be a model or anything!

Taeyang:Hello!!! I AM A MODEL!!! YOU WITCH-HEAD!

??:WHAT?!?!? Witch-head is NOT even a word!

Taeyang: It is a word!!!! And if it isn't a word then I don't care alright! GOD!!!

Taeyang goes to his car.

??:Aish! I can't find my wallet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??:Aish I still can't find my wallet! I'll just phone someone and they will pick me up here.

The girl looks at Taeyang is trying his hardest to start the car but unluckly the car won't start.Taeyang groans in anger and hits the car with his fist.Taeyang looks around and sees the girl laughing and smiling at his bad luck and him being angry.Taeyang gets out of the car and kicks the car but then he gets hurt himself.

Taeyang:OW!!! (Massages his leg)

??:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Taeyang:Sorry Sorry Car! Please Start Now and Get me out of here!! Please Car start now!

??:Hahaha!Your Car won't start!! Awww Too Bad! TSK TSK TSK! (Teases Taeyang)

Taeyang just looks at her with his glare.The girl rolls her eyes and looks at the other side.

??:Too Bad You have to walk now!

Taeyang:Walk and Me? Pfftt!!! In this hot weather? HELL NO!

After trying to start the car for 4 minutes The Car finally starts.

Taeyang:YES!!! FINALLY!!!! HELL YEAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I CAN DRIVE!!!! BOO ON YOU!!! (Sticks his tongue to the girl)

??:Jerk! (Rolls her eyes)

But after Taeyang drives the car for it to move it suddenly stops again and doesn't start.

??:AHAHAHAHAHAH YES YES YES!!!! BOO ON YOU NOW!!! (Sticks her tongue out to Taeyang)

Taeyang just rolls his eyes in anger.

(Taeyang:Taeyang You need someone to push this car! That girl is the only one left!)

Taeyang goes to the girl.

Taeyang:Hello!Miss I need your help.

The girl moves away from Taeyang but Taeyang stops her.

Taeyang:PLEASE PLEASE! Help me! I need help and you need to go somewhere right? I'll drop you! I will!

??:You will?

Taeyang:Yes I will!!

??:Ok I'll help you push the car.

Taeyang sits in the car and tries to start the car's engine.The girl pushes and pushes until the car's engine finally starts.The girl tries to sit in the car but....

Taeyang:Sayonara and Goodbye you Witch-head! (Sticks his tongue out to the girl and drives his car off)

??:YOU LYING CHEAT!!! WAIT TILL I FIND YOU!!! YOU'LL BE SCREWED ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Seven and Han Byul's Mansion

Taeyang arrives.

Seven:THERE YOU ARE!! Where were you?!?!?!

Taeyang:Stuck in Hell!!!

Seven:What?

Taeyang:Nothing!

Seven: I need the car!!

Taeyang:Why?

Seven:Han Byul's friend has been calling me and I totally forgot to pick her up!

Taeyang:Oh Ok here it is! (Inner Thoughts=New Girl Huh? Get Ready to meet your new Papa!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han Byul:She's here Finallly!!!

Taeyang:Baby Here I come!

Seungri:Get Lost!!! I will have her!

Taeyang:Get the hell out of the way!!

Seungri:No You get the hell out of the way Hyung! I need some chicks too!

Taeyang:You got yourself a chick already!

Seungri:Who?

Taeyang:CL!

Seungri:WHAT?!?!?!!? HELL NO!!!

Taeyang:Seungri I'll give you a hot chick's number if you back out from this new girl!!

Seungri:Fine!

Han Byul:Everyone Meet my Friend= IU!

IU:Hello Everyone!

Taeyang:YOU! AISH THIS IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!

IU:OMO!! NOT YOU AGAIN!!

Everyone looks at IU and Taeyang as they argue with each other.

....................................................................................................To be Continued.......................................................................................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hello I added our new character who is IU.Hope you like her starting intro which was the fight with Taeyang if anyone didn't know.Next Chapter is Han Byul and Seven's wedding :) Hope you will comment and Thanks for reading :)