I Love You!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

TaeHee both were pulled around by DaeMin,who were trying to distract them until everything was finished in RiRin's house.Daesung had his arm around Taeyang's neck while Minzy had her arm around Sohee's arm,both trying to pull TaeHee to places around to spend the spare time.

''What exactly are we doing if I may ask?'' Taeyang raised his eyebrow.

''We're walking around!'' Daesung tried to make it sound more fun than it was.

''We've been doing this for an hour already.'' Sohee spoke.

''We are having fun aren't we?'' Minzy emphatised on using her eyes to attract sympathy and attention.

''Well.....'' Taeyang looked away while he had his hand massaging his nape.

''Not really if you want us to be honest.'' Sohee told. ''I think it's best if I go home now.''

''I'll come with you.'' Taeyang looked at Sohee.

''No.You can stay with oppa and Minzy.'' Sohee replied.

''You want to leave us?'' Daesung sighed sadly.

''I have to take a call!'' Minzy gave a look to Daesung before walking to the corner to call the others.

''What?! We haven't finished but we're almost about to!'' Dara explained.

''What am I going to do about this?! They really want to go home.'' Minzy started to slightly panic.

''Give me that!'' Bom snatched the phone off of Dara's hand. ''Just get them dressed! We're going to get the party started soon so why not get the birthday boy and his wife looking good?''

''How long will everything take? I don't know what to say if they ask me what they are getting dressed for?'' Minzy questioned. ''When is the party starting?''

''We are almost done with everything! TOP has already bought all the foods and drinks and the guys have already placed the foods and drinks around while everyone has helped around with the decorations so all we're going to do is get dressed soon.'' Bom explained.

''How long will everything take now?'' Minzy asked. ''By the way I don't even know when the party starts unnie!''

''Party starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes so yeah take 1 hour to get everything including yourselves ready.'' Bom replied. 

''Gotcha!'' Minzy put her phone back and walked back to the others. ''Let's go!''

''Where?'' Taeyang asked.

''To your house unnie and oppa!'' Minzy smiled while putting her arm around Daesung's arm,secretly giving him a look to play along. ''Isn't it Dae?''

''Yes yes.'' Daesung nodded his head while wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

''Are we not invited to your house for a coffee?'' Minzy pretended to frown and be sad.

''No no that is not the case!'' Sohee shook her head. ''Of course you guys can come!''

''You all are always welcome to the house!'' Taeyang smiled as he walked along with his wife and DaeMin back to his car.

''Nice car Hyung!'' Daesung liked his car.

''Thanks!'' Taeyang flashed his smile.

 

Everyone was already dressed when they got back to RiRin's house and even their kids were perfectly dressed.Younghee had worn some of Changri's clothes for the party so he didn't look like he was under-dressed.Bom went back and forth,inspecting that everything was perfect for the party since a party that she is involved in organising is always always perfect,no matter what and being 2nd best is not even an option for her.The others just had their eyes on Bom with their heads turning left and right,following Bom's movements.

''Everything is okay right honey?'' TOP questioned his over-perfectionist wife.

''Maybe.'' Bom was still looking around.

''Oh you kids all look so handsome and beautiful!'' Dara giggled as she patted everyone's heads.

''You are so cute sometimes!'' Jiyong happily smiled at his happy wife.

''What are you saying?'' Dara scoffed. ''I am always cute!''

''Oops! Of course!'' Jiyong chuckled. ''My wife is always always cute!''

''Daddy how do I look?'' Sanji twirled her dress around in front of her father.

''Oh my god! Is that Sanji?'' Jiyong pretended to not recognise her. ''Is that you?''

''Daddy!'' Sanji whined.

''You look so beautiful!'' Jiyong lifted his daughter up and kissed her cheek.

''Do I look beautiful mommy?'' Sanji asked her mother.

''Of course you do baby!'' Dara kissed her daughter's forehead.

''I look beautiful too right dad?'' Seurin asked.

''Of course! My daughter looks so beautiful as well!'' Seungri boasted while placing his daughter on his laps.

''My little baby!'' CL Seurin's hair.

''No you look like a fat pig!'' Changri spoke out,brusting into laughter.

''Daddy! Mommy!'' Seurin moaned in frustration.

''Changri!'' CL glared. ''How could you say that to your sister?!''

''What? She does look like a fat pig.'' Changri teased.

''No she doesn't!'' Seungri shook his head. ''You look like a fat pig!''

''Yeah you fat pig!'' Seurin stuck her tongue out.

''Hey! Don't you say that to my son!'' CL grabbed Changri and kissed him. ''He's my son! My handsome little baby boy!''

''Mom!'' Changri groaned,trying to make his mother stop kissing him. ''Shut up Younghee and Seungbo!''

''Mommy's little boy!'' Younghee and Seungbo laughed as he .

''We can give you kisses too!'' TOP carried his son and kissed his forehead.

''Ew stop it!'' Seungbo demanded. ''Stop laughing Seungbo!''

''Seungbo never says no to mommy's kisses!'' Bom giggled then kissed her son on every area of his face. 

''Mom stop it!'' Seungbo groaned. 

''Okay I think we should stop.'' TOP laughed and Bom let go of Seungbo.

''Look at your face!'' Younghee and Changri pointed at Seungbo's face as they continued to laugh.

''What? What is it?!'' Seungbo asked.

''I didn't know you were a little girl.'' Minyoung teased.

''Yeah you little girl.'' Minsung joined in.

''I am NOT a girl!'' Seungbo placed his hands on his hips.

''What is this then?!'' The twins showed a mirror to Seungbo's face.

''MOM! You have given me a disease!'' Seungbo angrily pointed at his mother.

''Oh you silly boy!'' Bom wiped Seungbo's face, ''It's just lipstick.''

''I hate that!'' Seungbo had a disguisted facial expression on his face.

''Okay we're all going to get everything started soon now!'' Bom looked at the watch.

 

Taeyang raised his eyebrow at Daesung,who was making sure that he was looking good in his new gray suit and everything about his outfit was on point.He looked at the younger one,slightly adjusting his hairstyle as well which made him more confused and a bit shocked that someone had dared to touch his hair.

''What are we doing this all for?!'' Taeyang asked.

''You will find out soon.'' Daesung answered the same answer again,making Taeyang to groan,

''Tell me already.'' Taeyang knew he wasn't going to find out no matter how much he wanted to know right now.

''Be patient!'' Daesung smiled.

''I hate that!'' Taeyang sighed.

''You've gotten so much better at it.'' Daesung commented. ''Especially with Sohee! You have definitely taken everything slow and steady.''

''It's hard!'' Taeyang exhaled again. ''Especially when I just want to make things back like they were already but she obviously has her doubts in this.''

''Well we can't blame her as you have left her with no choice.'' Daesung replied and he could see the rage on Taeyang's face. ''I'm just stating the truth that's all!''

''I know! I know.'' Taeyang looked down for a while. ''I guess I did leave her with no choice.''

''But things are looking good nowadays.'' Daesung patted Taeyang's back then placed his hand on his shoulder. ''I can see you two are comfortable with going out with each other alone now right?''

''Not exactly comfortable for her but I can see she has gotten used to my presence now.'' Taeyang told. ''Not like before when she didn't even wanted to stay in the same room as me.''

''Good things come to those who wait.'' Daesung eye-smiled.

''And I hate waiting but thanks.'' Taeyang let out a breath while he shook his head amusingly.

''Everything looks good so we're ready to go once Sohee is done.'' Daesung walked out of the room with Taeyang.

''Where are we going?!'' Taeyang asked the same question for the millionth time.

''Hyung patience remember?'' Daesung reminded while Taeyang just frowned.

The two men's conversation was interrupted when they heard a loud crack from the bedroom's door.Taeyang looked up to see Minzy walking out of the bedroom and his wife walking behind her,wearing a beautiful long white dress.He blinked his eyes as he continued to stare at his wife looking so beautiful that he even questioned himself if she was an angel or just a rare human being.Taeyang even loved how Sohee's hair had big curly locks instead of her usual straight hair.DaeMin both smiled at each other as they noticed their work was done! Sohee slightly smiled at her husband,who was still staring at her.Sohee's eyes went down to his black shoes then up till his groomed hairstyle,not denying the fact that he looked handsome.The gray suit was something different but she liked how he looked in it.It was a good different in Sohee's eyes.

''We need to go!'' Daesung decided to give the couple their privacy.

''Yeah! Just remember to come to Seungri oppa and CL unnie's house right on 7:30!'' Minzy reminded. ''Don't forget okay?''

''Okay.'' Taeyang nodded his head.

''Remember to come to Seungri and CL's house right on 7:30!'' Daesung notified again. ''What time you two should be there again?''

''7:30!'' Sohee answered.

''Okay!'' Minzy smiled as she closed the door.

Silence occured immediately as it was just TaeHee now.There was no third person to make the atmosphere less awkward or to keep the conversation going.

''You look beautiful.'' Taeyang complimented.

''T-Thank you.'' Sohee nodded her head. ''You look good too.''

''Thanks!'' Taeyang smiled.

''Uhm..It's going to be 7:30 soon so should we start leaving now?'' Sohee said after she looked at the time.

''Yeah sure.'' Taeyang shrugged his shoulders.

Both of them quietly walked out of the house and into the car.There was no noise between them nor was there a moment where both of them wanted the other to speak.It was so quiet and awkward,the normal situation that both of them hated when they were always together alone.Taeyang peeked at his wife then looked back at the road,driving while Sohee had her eyes straight on the road,not daring to look anywhere else.

 

''SURPRISE!!!!!!!'' Everyone yelled at the top of their lungs when TaeHee both arrived inside the house.

A loud confetti popped right in front of them,which startled Sohee and she quickly grabbed Taeyang's arm in fear while Taeyang chuckled.He smiled happily when he saw all of his old friends at the party.He grabbed Sohee's hand as he gave her a smile and they walked inside.

''Umma!!!'' Younghee ran to Sohee.

''Hello Baby!'' Sohee lifted her son up.

''Welcome in!'' Bom closed the door.

''Doesn't oppa look so happy?'' CL asked Sohee and they both looked at Taeyang happily talking to his old friends.

''Yeah.'' Sohee nodded her head.

''Come on! Let's drink something!'' Dara pulled Sohee.

''No running around kids!'' Minzy advised.

''Yes aunty Minzy!'' The kids replied.

''Yes mommy!'' The twins nodded their heads.

''Just a little bit I guess.'' Sohee sipped some of the red wine.

''I'm so hungry!'' Seungri commented as he grabbed the plate of food and stuffed them inside his mouth.

''HEY!'' CL glared at Seungri. ''Don't eat like a pig!''

''What?!'' Seungri whined. ''I'm just so hungry you know.''

''Then eat calmly! You can eat but don't eat like a messy pig!'' CL advised.

''Who are those girls?'' Sohee questioned when she saw a group of girls happily talking to Taeyang.

''Them?'' The girls all looked. ''I don't really know either.''

''What are they doing here then?'' Sohee raised her eyebrow.

''How would I know?'' Bom shrugged her shoulders.

''Maybe they are the girlfriends' of oppa's friends.'' Minzy suggested an idea.

''Why are they so close to Youngbae then?'' Sohee titled her head in confusion.

''Yeah it does seem like that!'' Bom smirked at the others.

''Yeah like that girl has her hand on oppa's shouder.'' CL smirked back at Bom when she got the plan.

''They seem very close to Taeyang.'' Dara joined along.

''I wonder what is going on between them.'' Minzy commented.

''Tsk!'' Sohee poured more wine into her glass then continued to drink more.

The girls all smiled and smirked at each other as they planned to make Sohee more jealous as well as make her realise how important Taeyang is in her life.They all looked at each other as they decided to start seperating Sohee and Taeyang in the party so that they could realise how the other's presence was so important in their life,not much for Taeyang as he already knows but more for Sohee,who is still stubborn and unwilling to admit or make any efforts to make everything the same like before.

''Go!'' Bom whispered and the girls all nodded their heads.

''Oppa!'' CL walked towards Taeyang.

''Oppa!'' Minzy had a wine glass in her hand.

''How is the party?'' CL smiled.

''It's great!'' Taeyang smiled back. ''I'm so happy!''

''Glad you liked it oppa!'' Minzy giggled and placed her hand on Taeyang's shoulder.

''Are you okay?'' Dara asked Sohee.

''Yeah! Of course I am!'' Sohee smiled then drank some more wine.

''You don't look okay?'' Bom eyed Sohee in a concern manner.

''Honey I need your help!'' TOP ran to Bom.

''What happen?'' Bom questioned.

''Just come with me!'' TOP dragged Bom somewhere.

''Mommy daddy hurt himself.'' Sanji tugged on Dara's dress.

''Eh? What?!'' Dara gasped.

''We have to help daddy come on quick!'' Sanji whined.

''Okay okay I'm coming.'' Dara walked after Sanji.

The two girls had left Sohee alone,which made her sigh and drink more red wine.She normally didn't drink a lot but today she felt like alcohol was her best friend and it was the only thing that she needed.Everyone was joining the night with each other while she was just sat down on the sofa with a drink in her hand.She sadly sighed again and again before taking a sip out of her red wine drink.

 

Bom sighed after she was done dealing with her husband and son's issue they had.TOP flashed his teeth at his wife while they were walking back to the living room.

''You need to be more careful.'' Bom advised.

''It was Seungbo's fault.'' TOP whined.

''Honey how many times should I remind you that you are an adult now and the fact that you are the oldest one out of everyone in the group.'' Bom groaned.

''I'm young at heart!'' TOP retorded.

''Sure!'' Bom rolled her eyes.

''Hey oppa!'' Sohee laughed.

''Hey Sohee?'' TOP weirdly looked at Sohee.

''Are you okay?'' Bom kneeled down to get a closer look at Sohee.

''What are you looking at?'' TOP raised his eyebrow at someone,who was looking at Bom. ''Walk away now.''

''What's wrong?'' Bom asked Sohee.

''Nothing!'' Sohee exclaimed.

''Are you drunk?'' TOP kneeled down next to Bom.

''I'm not drunk,I'm Sohee!'' Sohee giggled.

''Dara come here now!'' Bom quietly called.

''What happen?'' Dara asked.

''Unnie!'' Sohee grabbed Dara strongly that Dara fell down next to her on the sofa.

''Woah Sohee I--A-Are you drunk?'' Dara felt a strong smell from .

''What?!'' Sohee had the biggest smile on her face. ''Unnie's so silly!''

The boys,except TOP,all walked towards Taeyang.

''Hey it's the birthday boy!'' Jiyong patted Taeyang's back. ''How you feelin'?''

''Another birthday!'' Taeyang sighed as he toasted his drink up in the air then drank it. ''I'm just another age older.''

''Where's the girls?'' Daesung asked.

''We're here!'' Minzy smiled as she gave Daesung a drink.

''Did you miss us?'' CL placed her arm on Seungri's shoulder.

''Of course I did!'' Seungri smiled.

''Thanks honey!'' Daesung drank the drink.

''Where's Dara?'' Jiyong asked as he looked around.

''What is Sohee unnie doing to her?'' Minzy titled her head in curiousity.

''Sohee sure does look very happy.'' Seungri commented.

''I haven't even spend any time with her.'' Taeyang walked towards where his wife and the rest of his friends were. ''Hey!''

''Oh no!'' Bom had her eyes wide open and she quickly reached over to Sohee,blocking everyone's view of her drunken state.

''What's going on?'' Taeyang weirdly looked at Bom,who was trying to move Sohee.

''Nothing!'' Dara uneasily laughed.

''Yeah we're just being silly like usual.'' TOP agreed.

''Unnie!!!!!'' Sohee loudly whined.

''Shhh Shh Shh not now! Not now!'' Bom whispered to Sohee's ear,tickling her and making her laugh even more.

''Mandu are you okay?'' Taeyang walked closer to get a good look.

''Wow you look so good!'' Sohee giggled as she poked her finger on Taeyang's cheek. ''I want to kiss you all day long!''

''Okay calm down!'' Bom helped Sohee to stand properly.

''Are you drunk!?'' Taeyang was surprised. ''What?! How did this happen noona?! You know that Sohee can't handle alcohol at all! Why did you let her drink?! Oh my god!''

''This is why we didn't wanted to tell you!'' TOP said. ''You freak out and panic if anything happens to Sohee.''

''It's because he looooooves me!'' Sohee tugged on TOP's shirt. ''You hear me!''

''Hey hey let go now.'' Taeyang broke her grip on TOP's shirt by pulling her hand away. ''We need to put her in bed now.Make sure she doesn't speak to anyone!''

''Taeyang!'' Junsu greeted. ''How is your wife? Oh there she is!''

''HEY!'' Sohee smiled.

''Honey calm down!'' Taeyang uneasily smiled as he had his grip around his wife's body.

''It's Taeyang's wife!'' Junsu loudly said,which everyone walked towards Sohee,making the gang uncomfortable.

''HI Everybody!'' Sohee waved her hand vigorously.

''Oh look at Taeyang,who can't even keep his hands off Sohee for even a second!'' Everyone commented.

''That's so cute!'' Fei giggled.

''I really think it's necessary right now.'' Taeyang uneasily smiled.

''Sit down Youngbae!'' Sohee pushed Taeyang to the sofa. ''I WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU FOR COMING! EVERYBODY THAAAAANKS! I really would like to say...well...HEY I'M DRUNK EVERYBODY! I AM DRUNK!''

Everyone weirdly looked at Sohee then at each other since they were surprised with everything.The girls quickly grabbed Sohee and pulled her inside the room while the boys got everyone out of the house.After Minzy saw that everyone was gone,she looked back at the girls and nodded her head.

''What happen to aunty Sohee?'' Sanji questioned.

''Heyyyyyyyy.'' Sohee groaned as she was pulled by the girls.

''What's wrong with umma?'' Younghee stood in front of Sohee,staring at his mother.

''Babyyyyyyy I want to tell you something!'' Sohee tightly grabbed Younghee. ''You want to know who your father is? You want to know where he is?! YOU WANT TO?!''

''My appa?'' Younghee innocently looked at Sohee.

''YES!'' Sohee yelled.

''Sohee calm down! Please!'' Taeyang quickly grabbed Sohee before she could reveal anything about him.

''Well your father is---'' Sohee's mouth was covered by Taeyang.

''Mandu no! No don't do this!'' Taeyang opened the door. ''We're going to go now guys so nice meeting you all.''

''Umma?'' Younghee blinked his eyes.

''Younghee you can stay with Changri and Seungbo again! Have another sleepover okay?'' Taeyang told as he tried to handle Sohee.

''YOUR APPA IS---'' Sohee's mouth was covered tightly by Taeyang's mouth.

Taeyang quickly took Sohee out of the house while Sohee tried to drink more of the red wine that was in her hand when Taeyang snatched it off her.

''Give me! Give me! GIVE ME!'' Sohee whined as she tried to get the drink.

''No Mandu! We're going home!'' Taeyang placed the glass on the doormat.

''I want to stay! ARGH I wanna stay!'' Sohee yelled.

Taeyang carried his drunk wife and placed her inside the car then buckled the seat belt.He quickly sat down on the driver's seat and buckled his seat.Before Sohee could run off,Taeyang quickly stopped her and locked the car's door.

''What happen to the door?!'' Sohee banged her hand on the car's window.

''No Sohee no!'' Taeyang pulled Sohee's hand.

''WHYYYYYYYYYYY!'' Sohee loudly shouted at the top of her lungs.

''Shh quiet! Quiet!'' Taeyang demanded as he drove the car.

''I feel so free~~~~~~'' Sohee loudly sang while waving her hand outside the car's window.

''Control yourself Sohee! What are you doing!'' Taeyang pulled Sohee back on her seat so she could sit properly. ''Stop yelling as well cause you're hurting my ear!''

''HAPPY NEW YEAR!'' Sohee yelled to the people,walking outside.

''Sohee don't do that befo---'' Taeyang was interrupted.

Sohee pinched Taeyang's cheek as hard as she could,making Taeyang flinch and whine in pain then Sohee giggled as she slide her hands over Taeyang's face,which made Taeyang confused as to what she was doing while trying his best to concentrate on the road.Sweat was sliding down his forehead as he knew that he had to be careful when driving so both of them would be safe but it was so hard not to get carried away when his wife was trying to get close to him,which he had been dying to experience being in her arms after so long.They haven't even properly hugged each other yet for crying out loud.

''You're so cute!'' Sohee drunkly laughed. ''My cute husband!''

Taeyang smiled when he heard what his wife had just said and stopped his car at the same time when he saw that they were at their apartment.He unlocked the car's door and Sohee happily exclaimed while clapping her hands.She mistakenly opened the door and almost fell down when Taeyang quickly caught her before her body could hit the ground.

''YAY! You got me! You got me!'' Sohee drunkly laughed while clapping her hands.

Taeyang placed his hands on her arms,trying to help her to walk properly out the car then up the stairs.Taeyang patted his hand around his pockets and realised that he didn't have the keys.

''Mandu where are the keys?'' Taeyang asked but his wife just ignored him as she was too busy singing. ''Sohee! Sohee where are the keys? Keys?''

''Don't have it!'' Sohee grinned happily.

''Sohee keys please.'' Taeyang sighed. ''Come on! Please give me the keys!''

''Keys?! I lost it.'' Sohee loudly laughed.

''Okay okay Mandu! Look! Mandu we are standing outside so we need the keys to go inside right?'' Taeyang groaned. ''So come on! Where are the keys?''

''We're outside?!'' Sohee giggled.

''Argh why is she so cute?!'' Taeyang asked himself but then he sighed. ''Okay Mandu please please please tell me where the keys are!''

''I drank the keys with the red wine!'' Sohee laughed. ''OH MY GOD?! It's in my stomach!? Oh my!''

''YA Mandu! Keys now please!'' Taeyang demanded.

''Why do you want the keys?!'' Sohee pushed Taeyang that he fell down on the ground while she stumbled. ''You will lock me inside then run away!''

Taeyang grabbed Sohee's bag and found the keys inside.

''Okay we're going inside now.'' Taeyang opened the door.

This isn't the house keys! This is my car's keys!'' Sohee snatched the keys. ''Have you seen my car?! My y y car?! MY y car!''

''Okay okay y car!'' Taeyang got the keys and placed it inside his pocket. ''Let's go inside now.''

''No!'' Sohee pushed Taeyang down on the floor again. ''Be my horse! BE A HORSEY! HORSEY!''

''Fine!'' Taeyang groaned as he gave Sohee a piggyback ride inside the house after he kicked the door to close the door.

''Good horsey! Horsey!'' Sohee tried to bounce up and down.

''Okay we're inside the house now so let's get you off.'' Taeyang said.

''NOOOO! First show me your eye-smile!'' Sohee demanded. ''Please please please! Pretty please!''

''Here!'' Taeyang eye-smiled. ''Okay now let's get you off.''

''Noo NO NOOOO! I'll drown! I'll die if I get off.'' Sohee tightly hugged Taeyang. ''I'll die! I don't know how to swim in deep water.''

''Mandu there isn't even any water in here.'' Taeyang informed with a raised eyebrow.

''There is! There is! Look!!!!'' Sohee pointed all around the ground. ''I'll drown! I'll die!''

Taeyang groaned as he carried Sohee inside the bedroom. ''Okay we are in the bedroom now.There is no water so you are safe now!''

''Thanks!'' Sohee giggled as she was placed on the bed.

''Okay go to sleep now!'' Taeyang advised.

''I want chocolate!!!!'' Sohee whined.

''Mandu you will not get any chocolate so now go to sleep!'' Taeyang replied.

''Don't leave me alone!'' Sohee grabbed Taeyang's hand.

''Hey sleep now.'' Taeyang softly said as he her hair.

''Please!'' Sohee pleaded. ''Don't leave me Youngbae! Please don't leave me.''

''Sleep now.'' Taeyang spoke.

''I love you Youngbae!'' Sohee confessed.

''W-What?'' Taeyang happily smiled and looked at Sohee,who was smiling back.

''I just looooove you a lot! I love you very very very very very very very very much!'' Sohee tightly hugged her husband. ''I can't live without you! I love you! Please don't leave me like before! Don't leave me and make me face everything alone again,I can't do it alone.''

''Hey!'' Taeyang placed his hand on his wife and kissed her cheek. ''I won't leave you.You know that I'm going to be here forever.''

''You won't leave me again?'' Sohee asked.

''I won't!'' Taeyang nodded his head. 

''Thanks!'' Sohee eye-smiled then pulled Taeyang's shirt's collar closer to her face. ''Can I ask you something?''

Taeyang gulped his saliva when he realised that Sohee was close to his face so he jerked his head back and nodded his head.

''Do you love me?'' Sohee asked.

''Mandu.'' Taeyang sighed as he couldn't believe what she had just asked him since he thought that it was clear how much he loved her.

''That means you don't love me anymore?!'' Sohee started to cry. ''Everyone loves Everyone but no one loves me.Why doesn't anyone love me? Why does everyone run away from me? Even you ran away from me before.''

''That's not true! Of course I love you and you know I'm here with you forever from now on isn't it?'' Taeyang replied. ''I made the biggest mistake of my life,doubting you when I shouldn't have.I ruined everything but now I'm going to mend everything back to normal like before.''

''Promise you will never leave me?'' Sohee cutely looked at Taeyang.

''I promise!'' Taeyang smiled.

''Don't ever let go of my hand!'' Sohee said and pulled Taeyang's hand close.

''I won't so now close your eyes and sleep.'' Taeyang helped Sohee lie down on the bed.

''Okay!'' Sohee closed her eyes but she tightly hugged Taeyang's arm.

''This girl I tell you.'' Taeyang chuckled as he decided to sleep near her so she won't be disturbed. ''Sleep well!''


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)