Problem solved!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

A/N=

  1. Iqkaexo has requested for TOPBOM

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


TOP groaned as he got out of his bed,preparing himself for another long day at work.After getting himself ready by doing the usual toothbrush and dressing up routine,he grabbed his suitcase before he got out of the bedroom.

''Morning!'' His wife and son greeted him.

''Morning!'' He smiled back as he made his way to the dining table. ''W-What?''

TOP was surprised to see a lot of dishes that were on the table,making him to stare at them for a few seconds before he raised his eyebrow at his wife.

''Do you like it?'' Bom smiled.

''What's the special occassion for this?'' TOP asked. ''And when did you wake up to prepare for all this?''

''It's very delicious mom!'' Seungbo commented as he continued to eat more.

''Don't talk with your mouth full!'' TOP shook his head. ''Anyway Bommie what's this all for?''

''Remember when I said I'll make it up to you for all the things I said before?'' Bom asked.

''Don't tell me this is your way of making it up for me?'' TOP groaned before he sat down on the chair. ''Like I said before,I already forgot about all that! That was more than 10 years old!''

''I want to make it up to you!'' Bom frowned. ''Besides can't you appreciate my efforts?!''

''Fine since you did manage to do all this,I'm very thankful for your making up!'' TOP smiled and was about to take a bite when Bom stopped him. ''What?!''

''If you're going to be so sarcastic with this making up then you aren't going to even take a bite!'' Bom slammed her hand on TOP's back as hardly as she could.

''OW?!'' TOP yelled. ''What was that for?!''

''Only my cute son is going to eat this!'' Bom smiled at her son.

''Alright alright I'm sorry!'' TOP clasped his hands. ''I am very very very very very sorry Bommie for being sarcastic so please please please can I take a bite out of the food that you prepared for me?''

''Alright if you say so then fine.'' Bom smiled as she watched her husband eat. ''How is it? Do you like it?''

''Yes it's very delicious!'' TOP couldn't stop eating. ''I think I'll forget about my diet control for today!''

''You don't need to be in a diet.'' Bom scoffed. ''You're so fit and handsome!''

''I guess I just have a habit of controlling what I eat since I don't want to be that fat Seunghyun again.'' TOP shrugged his shoulders.

''Argh I wouldn't mind if you turn back into that fat Seunghyun.'' Bom replied. ''Fat or slim,I don't care what you turn into.''

''So you're telling me you want the fat TOP rather than this fit TOP right now?'' TOP raised his eyebrow. ''Are you sure? Cause if I turn back into that thing then there's no changing back.''

''You don't need to change THAT much.'' Bom cleared . ''A little change is fine.''

''Why don't you just say that you want the TOP right now rather than that fat thing'?'' TOP chuckled.

''Alright fine fine you caught me!'' Bom raised her hands up.

 

Minzy entered CL's house after waking up.Her husband had offered to take the twins and CL's children to school today to which Minzy agreed would be best since she can take care of CL.She entered the living room and saw her best friend looking weak and messy with swollen eyes,properly because she couldn't stop crying after last night but who can blame her when the love of her life had betrayed her like this.

''CL unnie!'' Minzy held her friend's shoulder.

''H-Hey Minzy.'' CL sniffed.

''Are you fine?'' Minzy looked at her carefully.

''Yeah.'' CL cleared .

''Did you sleep last night?'' Minzy asked.

''W-Well.....'' CL bit her bottom lip.

''CL unnie don't tell me you didn't sleep at all?'' Minzy sighed before her friend nodded her head slowly. ''Why not CL unnie? I can't believe you sacrificed your sleep for that cheating idiot!''

''I j-just couldn't sleep.'' CL could feel her eyes getting watery again. ''Oh no!''

''Oh CL unnie.'' Minzy embraced her best friend into her loving arms. ''You got to start taking care of yourself!''

''Can you blame me for being like this?'' CL sniffed.

''Come on now!'' Minzy looked at her. ''Go freshen up and change your clothes while I'll prepare breakfast! Go on now!''

''Did Daesung oppa take Seurin and Changri?'' CL couldn't even remember if she had taken care of her kids.

''Daesung has already taken them!'' Minzy smiled.

''B-But I didn't even dress them or anything?!'' CL groaned as she d her hair.

''Your kids are smart unnie.'' Minzy replied. ''They already gotten dressed and had breakfast when we came to pick them!''

''O-Oh.'' CL nodded her head.

 

Seungri gulped his saliva a bit when he saw his house,which his wife should be in there.

''Don't worry Seungri oppa!'' Sohee smiled at him. ''Just go in there and explain everything!''

''What if she doesn't listen to me or worse,if she starts crying all over again.'' Seungri groaned,not wanting to see his wife hurt.

''Get in there dude!'' Taeyang slammed his hand against his back. ''Just explain it to her! I'm sure you two will be back to normal!''

''I don't know hyung.'' Seungri was hesistating.

''Come on oppa!'' Sohee pushed him to the door before knocking on it.

''I'll come back!'' Seungri desperately wanted to run off but Taeyang held him. 

''You definitely aren't running!'' Taeyang refused to let him go.

''Let go!'' Seungri glared at him.

The trio's conversation was interrupted when they heard the sound of the door opening and there stood Minzy giving them a warm smile until she saw someone who made her to frown and immediately look back before looking at them again.

''What the hell are you doing here?!'' Minzy whispered so that CL couldn't hear her. ''I want you to get out of here! CL unnie is in there and I don't want her to be hurt again you hear me!''

''Minzy you've misunderstood!'' Sohee shook her head. ''We're here to fix things!''

''I saw everything with my own eyes so how could I have misunderstood unnie?!'' Minzy disagreed. ''And you! I don't want you anywhere near CL unnie so just get out!''

''Argh please give me one chance to explain! Just one!'' Seungri begged.

''Save it for someone who is a fool!'' Minzy refused to even hear a word from Seungri. ''After everything I saw,I don't want you to even be near me! So just go!''

''Who is it Minzy?'' CL asked.

''N-No one!'' Minzy was about to close the door when Seungri placed his foot in the middle,stopping the door from closing. ''What the hell?! Get out of the way!''

''No! Not until you hear me!'' Seungri loudly spoke,making Minzy to look back just in case CL had not heard him. 

''Keep your voice down!'' Minzy whispered.

''NO JUST HEAR ME OUT AND I KNOW CL IS IN THERE!'' Seungri yelled at the top of his lungs. ''LEE CHAERIN! I HAVEN'T CHEATED ON YOU! PLEASE HEAR ME OUT!''

''S-Seungri?'' CL made her way to the door.

''LEE CHAERIN!'' Seungri yelled.

''What are you doing here?!'' CL angrily asked. ''And keep your voice down! A lot of people are looking at us!''

''Can I come in?'' Seungri sighed. ''If you don't let me in then I'll continue to make a scene out here!''

''Stop being so immature and go away!'' Minzy glared.

''Stop this!'' CL was about to close the door when Seungri stopped her.

''LEE CHAERIN! LEE CHAERIN! LEE CHAERIN!'' Seungri continued to shout her name at the top of his lungs.

''Stop it!'' CL demanded.

''Just let oppa in and he will.'' Sohee chuckled.

''Come on CL!'' Taeyang spoke. ''Let the poor guy explain his side of the story.''

''Once you do then I promise you will change your mind!'' Seungri smiled at her.

''I don't know.'' CL angrily sighed.

''LEE CHAERIN!'' Seungri yelled again,attracting more attention.

''If I let you in then will you shut up?!'' CL angrily asked to which Seungri nodded his head. ''Just come in and shut up then!''

Minzy glared at Seungri before walking after CL whereas Taeyang and Seungri walked inside and Sohee closed the door.CL sighed as she sat down on one of the sofa and Seungri was about to sit next to her when Minzy immediately sat beside her,making sure that Seungri wasn't even near her.

''Alright now that we're inside,Seungri better starting explaining!'' Taeyang gave Seungri a look to start.

''Well the truth is Chaerin,you've misunderstood it because-----'' Seungri was about to speak when the door bell interrupted him. ''Damn it!''

Minzy opened the door to find her remaining two friends entering the house and desperately running to CL and hugging her.

''Oh CL I heard everything!'' Dara was sad. ''We'll make sure that Seungri bastard pays for it all!''

''I'm right here you know!'' Seungri groaned loudly.

''YOU!'' Dara pointed her finger at him. ''How dare you come here after doing all that to CL!''

''Why the hell are you still here?!'' Bom stood up.

''Can I please explain?!'' Seungri groaned again.

''Explain?!'' Dara scoffed. ''You're not explaining anything so get lost!''

''CL don't listen to this cheating bastard!'' Bom agreed.

''Guys you're misunderstanding him!'' Sohee interrupted. ''Please listen to his side! I promise it's nothing like you guys think!''

''Why should we listen to him?!'' Dara scoffed.

''I bet he lied to you!'' Bom shook her head. ''I don't believe this lying mouth!''

''I don't even know why I'm still here in the same room as him.'' CL covered her face with her hands.

''Can we please kick him out now?!'' Minzy spoke at the same time.

''SHE'S MY COUSIN!'' Seungri angrily shouted,making everyone to stop talking. ''THERE I SAID IT NOW EVERYONE SHUT THE UP WHILE I SPEAK OKAY?! CL she's my cousin! She's not my girlfriend!''

''W-What?!'' CL was shocked.

''She's your cousin?!'' Minzy had her eyes wide open.

''Oh my god?!'' Both Dara and Bom were surprised.

''Okay finally I get to speak.'' Seungri sighed before he kneeled down in front of CL. ''The truth is that she's my cousin! She was there to help me pick out a gift for you and that's it! I figured since it was our 8th anniversary,I wanted to gift you something very special since I know I have never given you anything that was expensive or just extraordinary! Every gift I gave you either in your birthday,our yearly anniversary or Christmas or something like that would always be something small that I know you would be happy with but I know you deserve something way better! You deserve better hence why I asked for my cousin's help so that she could help me choose the perfect expensive gift.''

''O-Oh my god?!'' CL gasped.

''Why didn't you take any of us girls?'' Bom asked.

''I wanted to keep it a secret from everyone in our group.'' Seungri sighed. ''My cousin was the next best person out of the group that I could trust.''

''!'' Minzy realised what a big mistake she had done.

''And I bought this,my present that I wanted to gift you today since it's our 8th anniversary!'' Seungri gave her a diamond necklace.

''That's the same present I saw.'' Minzy felt guilty of wrongly accusing him.

''There I said my side of the story.'' Seungri sighed as he stood up. ''Now do you believe me?''

''Oh Seungri!'' CL immediately tightly hugged her husband as she cried. ''I'm sorry! I'm so so so sorry!''

''I am very very sorry Seungri oppa!'' Minzy apologised. ''I made a huge mistake.''

''It's okay! I know what you did was to help and protect Chaerin.'' Seungri smiled.

''Oh we're sorry too Seungri.'' Dara and Bom spoke.

''I'm sorry for saying such mean things to you.'' Bom apologised.

''See I told you that hearing Seungri's side of the story would be best.'' Sohee smiled.

''I love you Seungri!'' CL cried as she tightly wrapped her arms around him.

''I love you too Chaerin!'' Seungri kissed her forehead.

''I think it's best we get out now!'' Taeyang spoke.

''Yeah let's go!'' The others agreed as they got out of the house.

''Bye bye you lovebirds.'' Taeyang smiled before closing the door.

''I can't believe you didn't even hear me out!'' Seungri pouted.

''I was so hurt and afraid but I'm so so so sorry!'' CL apologised as she looked down.

''Do you like your gift?'' Seungri asked.

''You shouldn't have given me something so expensive.'' CL sighed. ''You know I would be happy with something small right?''

''But you don't deserve something small.'' Seungri sighed back. ''The woman of my life deserves something so great! TOP hyung gives Bom noona such expensive gifts and Jiyong hyung does the same for Dara noona! Even Daesung occassionally does that for Minzy and Sohee's always been given lots of expensive gifts by Taeyang hyung so it's time I do the same! I don't want my wife to be left out!''

''But Seungri I never compared myself to my friends!'' CL replied. ''I never felt the need to have such expensive gifts either! I thought you knew that I would be happy with the usual flowers or teddy bear or chocolates or anything you give me!''

''Oh come on!'' Seungri pouted again. ''I got you a gift that almost ruined my marriage and you're saying no to it?!''

''I'm sorry!'' CL apologised again. ''No no you're right! You got me such a beautiful and expensive gift so I should be happy with it! I should be thankful for it so thank you very much Seungri!''

''Let me put it on you CL!'' Seungri placed the necklace around CL's neck then looked at her. ''Wow you look so beautiful Chaerin!''

''Do I?'' CL looked at the mirror. ''Oh my! This necklace is so beautiful!''

''Not more beautiful than you!'' Seungri shook his head. ''The necklace looks more beautiful cause it's worn by you!''

''Oh Seungri!'' CL chuckled at the cheesy comment.

''Now give me a kiss!'' Seungri pouted his lips out.

''No!'' CL threw a cushion at him before running off.

''YA Get back here!'' Seungri chased after her. ''I'm getting that kiss no matter what Lee Chaerin!''


Author=Another update!

I would also like to thank this amazing subscriber that subscribed to this story :)

 

 

 

 

 


IS ANYONE A Banglyz(BTS and Lovelyz),EXOVelvet(EXO and Red Velvet) OR BeastMinute(Beast and 4 Minute) SHIPPER? I'VE ALREADY CREATED THE PLOTS OF ALL THREE STORIES HOWEVER WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SEEING IT PUBLISHED?

IF YOU ARE A SHIPPER OF ANY OF THE THREE THEN PLEASE DO TELL ME!