Jealousy and Anger with a few hints of Love

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

ONE WEEK LATER

At TaeSeunTOP's house

Taeyang walked to the living room and was about to walk somewhere when he heard noises of someone crying.He followed the noise and found CL crying.

Taeyang:CL? Why are you crying?!

CL wipes the tears off her face.

CL:Oppa!

Taeyang:What's wrong CL?

CL:Nothing!

Taeyang:Come on tell me! Is it Seungri?

CL:No No! It's just that...why don't guys like to go on dates with pregnant girls?

Taeyang:What do you mean?

CL:Last week I gave my number to Yongguk and he hasn't called and I went on a couple of dates.The moment I told the guys I was pregnant they left me and ran off.

Taeyang:Do you want to go on a date?

CL:Of course Oppa I miss dating! Gettin’ all dressed up and going to a fancy restaurant. I’m not gonna be able to do that for so long, and it’s so much fun! Sitting at home worrying about giving birth to a sixteen pound baby is not fun.

Taeyang:Hey You know what? Why don't I take you out?

CL:What?! Oppa, you don’t want to go on a date with a pregnant lady.

Taeyang:Yes I do! And we’re gonna go out, we’re gonna have a good time, and take your mind off of pregnancy!

CL:Okay I'll go with ya!

Taeyang:Okay we're gonna go on a date at 6pm!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom and Dara's house

Minzy:I have a bad cold unnie!

Dara:Oh no! Minkki has a cold!

Minzy: I feel dizzy too!

Dara:Just lie down okay!

TOP:Hey!

Minzy and Dara:Hi Oppa

TOP: I'M GOING ON A DATE TONIGHT!

Minzy:Why are you shouting Oppa?

Dara:He's trying to make Bom Unnie jealous and Bom Unnie isn't here!

TOP:Oh.

Dara:Tell me honestly Oppa! Is there actually a date or are you making it up?

TOP: I'm making it up!

Dara:Haha a surprise!

Bom:(entering, with a guy) Hi guys! This is Youngsuk,my new boyfriend, Youngsuk, these are my friends, and that's just some guy named TOP.

Minzy:Hi Oppa.

Dara:Oppa did you used to play football?(She points to his football sweater)

Youngsuk:Oh I still do! I know I'm too old for football but I still do play with my friends.

Bom:TOP, didn't you play soccer in High School? Oh no wait, that's right. You just organized their game since you at Football.

TOP rolls his eyes and ignores her insult.

Youngsuk:Well, it's getting late, I've got to get to the game, so Imma goona head out!

Bom:Okay.(He starts to leave but Bom grabs him and gives him a passionate kiss.)I'll miss you.

TOP rolls his eyes again but he is literally gonna burst like a volcano any second now.

Youngsuk:Bye Babe! (Leaves)

Bom shuts the door.

Dara:Wow cute one Unnie!

Minzy:Very cute Unnie!

Bom:I know, isn't he great? It's so nice to finally be in a fun relationship, you know? There's nothing boring about him, and ah, I bet he's never set foot in a office before.

TOP:Maybe that's because he's too dumb to have a great job like mine!

Bom:You know what else is really great about him, oh, what is the word for the adult that doesn't have toy robots in their bedroom? (A/N=TOP likes to collect Toy Robots!)

TOP:Oh! (Claps his hands)

Bom:Pffft what was that for?

Minzy:Oh I get it!

TOP:See only smart people like me and Minzy knows it!

Minzy:Whenever Oppa wants to swear he always claps his hands to the person he wants to swear at.

TOP:Well I gotta go get ready for my date tonight so Imma gonna head out!

TOP leaves while Bom angrily rolls her eyes at his immaturity.

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*

Dara:Hello?

Jiyong:Santokki are you free tonight?

Dara:Of course I am Jiyongie!

Jiyong:I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight?

Dara:YA! I'm your wife.You're acting like it's the first time you're asking me out.

Jiyong:So is that a yes?

Dara:Of Course You Babo!

Jiyong hears Minzy in the background.

Minzy:I wanna go too!!!! (Sneezes)

Dara:YA! I told you that you have a cold so sit down and shh!

Jiyong:Hello Santokki?

Dara: I'm here!

Jiyong:Okay I'll pick you up at 6:45pm

Dara:Okay Bye!

Jiyong: I Love You!

Dara: I Love You too!

Minzy: I WANNA GO TOO!!!!

Dara:Bye Jiyongie.

Dara hangs up the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the doctors

With Ririn

Doctor:Hello Mr and Mrs.Lee

CL:Excuse Me We're....(Seungri Interrupts)

Seungri:Fine! Hello Doctor.

Doctor:Okay I think we have a free ultrasound room so let me just check if it is okay so I'll be back in 5 minutes.

Doctor leaves.

CL:YA RAT! We're Not Married.Why didn't you let me tell her that?

Seungri: I don't know! I actually like the idea of you know saying that we're married and now we're having the baby isn't it sweet?

CL:Sweet My ! Tell her the truth!

Seungri: It's gonna be fine!

CL:Can I ask you something?

Seungri:Sure!

CL:Are you always this irrating?

Seungri:Wow!

CL:Excuse me?

Seungri:Oh nothing. Nothing! Just uh, you’ve been a little angry with me lately. I’m not trying to irritate you.

CL:Well then you just must have a natural talent for it.

Seungri:You know what? The doctor will be in soon, why don’t we not speak until then.

CL:Okay!(Hears Seungri breathing)Seriously, breathe louder Seungri! That’s great!

Seungri:You know we should probably ask the doctor if she even knows how to deliver a baby that’s half human and half evil!

CL was about to say something when the doctor came in.

CL:Hello Doctor(Smiles)

Seungri:(to CL)Oh wow you’re nice to her.

CL:Shut Up!

Doctor:Let me ask you a few things before we continue with the ultrasound.How much do you weight?

CL:About a Kilogramme.

Doctor:Good! Now tell me how often do you have with your husband?

Ririn:Eh? (Blushes)

Doctor:Haha! There's no need for you two to be shy about this.The baby you're carrying did came from having !

CL:Uhm.....not much!

Doctor:Oh so was it some mistake or did you both wanted this to happen?

CL:Well Doctor to be honest we are not married and this baby was a mistake but I want to keep the baby!

Seungri:We're gonna get married soon you see! (Lies)

Doctor:Oh Okay! So this baby was by unprotected ! So were you two drunk or not drunk?

CL:We were not drunk and both agreed to have ......astonishingly

Seungri:But we do love each other very much!(Lies again)

CL was really uncomfortable with the questions since she didn't want to be around Seungri but since he is the father unluckly he has to be with her.

(CL:Inner Thoughts=Stupid Rat! If only you weren't the father I'd kick your so hard right now!)

Doctor:Okay since I have asked you all the questions we are now going to continue with the ultrasound please walk this way.

CL was about to walk when Seungri picks her up and carrys her bridal style instead.

Seungri:Doctor if you don't mind may I carry my wife instead?

Doctor:Sure!

CL:(Whispers)What are you doing?!?!?! Put me down this instant!

Seungri:Shh Chae! Isn't this romantic? Like the Korean Dramas! I heard this makes girls fall in love with guys quicker you know!(Winks at her)

CL:(Whispers)Put me down this moment Lee Seungri!(Blushes)

Seungri:Shhh! It's gonna be okay babe! Let's just go! (Inner Thoughts= It's working! >:) Thanks Korean Dramas!)

(CL:Inner Thoughts=Stupid Rat! Pfft think this will make me fall for him?! Pfft No WAY!)

Seungri follows the doctor while carrying CL to the ultrasound room.

Doctor:Just lie on this bed Mrs.Lee

CL obeyed her order and lied down.Seungri gave her hand a tight squeeze and sweetly smiled to her.CL rolls her eyes.

(CL:Inner Thoughts=JERK!)

CL breathed heavily and waited for the doctor to proceed with the procedure.

Doctor:Okay I'm going to put this cold gel on you! I'll just tell you that it's gonna be cold okay!

Seungri made a weird face when he saw the doctor putting such a cold thing on CL's belly.They then both waited for the screen that shows the baby.The screen then showed the baby moving.Seungri held her hand and CL gave it a tight squeeze.

CL:Kyaaaaa!!! (Happily Smiles)

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=Hahaha So cute! I like this side of Chae more.)

They both witnessed the moment when they saw their baby moving and then heard the little heart beating.

CL:Are you crying?

Seungri turned around and wiped his tears.

Seungri:No!

CL shakes his head and laughes at Seungri.

Doctor:So the baby is fine! It has the right measurements,weight and everything.And about the baby's gender you will have to wait for 2 months!

CL:Thank you Doctor!(Smiles)

Seungri:Thank You!(Smiles)

Doctor:My Pleasure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom and Dara' House

Bom is returning from a date with Youngsuk, and when Dara opens the door,Bom turns and passionately kisses Youngsuk.

Dara: *Sigh*TOP Oppa isn't here!

Bom breaks the kiss by pushing him away.Youngsuk leaves.Bom looks at her wallet.

Bom:Oh.

Dara:What?

Bom:I think he's stealing from me.

Dara:Why?

Bom:Because he's stealing from me!

Minzy:(entering)Hi! It's me,the sick girl.(to Bom)Hey Unnie, I just saw Youngsuk and he looks so hot in your leather jacket.

Bom:Ughh!(Storms out after him)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At TaeSeunTOP's House

CL is getting ready for his date when she hears a knock on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

CL:Taeyang Oppa can you get that?(There is no answer and she goes and opens the door to find Taeyang.)Oppa What are you doing here? I thought you were in your room?

Taeyang:No, I’m picking you up for our date. These are for you.(Hands her some flowers.)

CL:Ohh,Roses.Oppa,they’re my favorite.Thank you.

Taeyang:Anything for You!(Winks at her)

CL:Oh man! This is so great! I actually feel like I’m going on a real date! Although, I have a hint of morning sickness and some pain in my belly due to the baby!

Taeyang:Hey come on now, this is a real date.(Pretending that he is not Taeyang)Uh, so…nice place you got here. Basketball,huh? Dancing CDs! Oh, a subscription to Playboy.My kind of woman! (Winks at her)

CL:These are actually my Oppa's!

Taeyang:Well I'd like to meet him! Sounds like an awesome dude!

CL:Ah yes, but he’s very protective of me so you’d better watch yourself.

Taeyang:Ah… Hey, so this Oppa of yours…is he good looking?

CL nods.

Taeyang:Oh yeah, it must be tough to keep your hands of him, huh?

CL:(Laughs)Yes but I'm pretty sure he's gay!

Taeyang:No-no-no-no, he’s not! No! Why are you trying to ruin the game? Come on!

CL and Taeyang exits the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom and Dara's House

TOP enters the house.Minzy and Bom are inside the house.

TOP:Hey! So uhh,Jieun just dropped me off and one thing I love about her is that she doesn't have anger problems like some people!(Looks at Bom)

Bom:Well where is Jieun?

Minzy:Hey Unnie could you get me some cough drops?

Bom:I mean you know, I'm thinking. You could bring her, and you guys could go up to your room, and not make out.

Minzy:Oppa cough drops, please?

TOP:At least I know she's not going out with me to have free !

Bom:HEY We haven't had yet! Why don't you just marry her? Oh no, wait a minute you can't, I'm sorry I forgot, she's might turn a lesbian before that!

TOP:You see Jieun and I have a very special--(Minzy Interrupts)

Minzy:Oppa You have nothing! You're not even going out! She doesn't even exist!

Bom:(laughing)Ohh, that is soo sad.

Minzy:And what are you laughing at, Miss `My-boyfriend-is-stealing-from-me!'

TOP laughes at Bom.

Bom:Hey, so he stole a couple of won from me! At least he bought me something with it!(Shows a ring on her finger)

Minzy:Unnie that's Dara Unnie's Ring! Now, would you both please start acting like adults? And get me my cough drops!

TOP:Fine.

Bom:Sorry.

TOP:Here. (Hands her, her cough drops) (to Bom)At least I saved money in my relationship.

Bom:You know what!(Claps her hands at TOP)

TOP gasps and puts his hands behind his neck with his arms sticking straight out and starts flapping them together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At TaeSeunTOP's house

Seungri enters in the house.

Seungri:CL I'm Home!

Daesung:She's not here!

Seungri:Hey hyung where did you come from?

Daesung:Taeyang Hyung let me in the house!

Seungri:Where's CL?

Daesung:She's on a date!

Seungri:A date?! She’s-she’s got a date?! With who?

Daesung:Taeyang Hyung!

Seungri:Hyung!?! What was he thinking?!?!!

Daesung:Well, I think he thought  that it’d probably be okay because CL and Seungri aren't together anyway!

Seungri:Hyung,I’m not worried about her! I’m worried about my baby! Whoever she dates my baby dates! Now-now where is hyung taking them?

Daesung: I think it's in a ferry or something.

Seungri:A ferry? My baby is going on a ferry? Do you have any idea how dangerous those are?!

Daesung:Hey! I just think. I don't know for sure!

Seungri:Why don’t they just jump out of an airplane?! Huh?! That-that’s a fun date! Or burn each other with matches?! That’s fun too! (Angry)

*RING RING RING RING*

Seungri picks up the phone.

Seungri:Hello?

Taeyang:Hey Seungri! I'm just calling to tell you that CL is with me so don't worry!

Seungri:So what are you two doing right now? (Angry)

Taeyang:Oh we're just going on a train for now!

Seungri:A bit of a daredevil are we? (Angry)

Taeyang:Huh?

Seungri hangs up the phone.

Seungri:GOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Angry)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a Restaurant

CL:Wow! This is shaping up to be a pretty good date—Oh, I almost forgot.Oppa you never pay!

Taeyang:Oh whoa-whoa-whoa,pretend we don't know each other Okay? We’re on a date.

CL:Okay. Wow! So I get to see what Dong Taeyang is like on a date. So do you have any moves?

Taeyang:No! No. Umm, just myself and if they don’t like me for—(Laughs.) I’m sorry I couldn’t even get through that.

CL:I knew it! I knew it. Come on show me your moves.

-----------------------

Daragon enter the restaurant but Taeyang and CL doesn't see them.

Dara:Jiyongie is that?

Jiyong:What are CL and Taeyang doing here?

Dara:Shhh!!! I wanna spy on them!

Jiyong:Fine! We'll sit at this table here at the corner!

Daragon sits down and spys on CL and Taeyang.

------------------------

Taeyang:Oh okay, how about this one. I was gonna wait until the end of the night to kiss you, but you’re so beautiful…I don’t think I can.

CL:(looks interested)Oh my God! Wow! That was fantastic, I almost leaned in. I really almost did!

Taeyang:Alright, so…so tell me one of your moves.

CL:Alright. So where’d you grow up?

Taeyang:That’s your move?CL, you’re lucky you’re hot.

CL:Come on Oppa, just answer the question!

Taeyang:Seoul

CL:And were you close to your parents?

Taeyang:Yeah, with my mom but not so much with my dad.

CL: Why not?

Taeyang:We just don't get on well.He wanted me to be a doctor but that wasn't my thing!

CL:(sympathetic) Oh. (Starts his nape)It’s gotta be rough.

Taeyang:Yeah, it is. It’s really tough.Sometimes I think—Wow!! Nice move!

CL:Huh?

Taeyang:"Where’d you grow up," it’s so simple!

CL: Thank you! And now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go to the rest room.

Taeyang:Yeah.

(CL gets up and catwalks to the rest room.)

CL:And now you’re watching me walk away.

Taeyang:Yes I am! So simple yet y!

-------------------------------------------

Dara:What are they doing?

Jiyong: I don't really know! It seems like they are on a date!

Dara:Jiyongie I know that! I mean they look like they are trying to impress each other?

Jiyong:Seems like it!

Dara:But I want CL to be with Seungri!

Jiyong:Taeyang is a nice guy too!

Dara:For Sohee!

Jiyong:Wait! Are you trying to be match maker here?

Dara:Of Course! My magic works like a charm!

Jiyong:So who did you plan me to be with at the start?

Dara:With me of course! I match maked me with you and Voila we got married! My magic always works!

Jiyong:So even when we were little you paired me up with you?

Dara:Not when we were young!

Jiyong:Then who was I paired up with?

Dara:Sulli.

Jiyong:SULLI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Dara covers his mouth and hides.

Dara:(Whispers)Jiyongie shut up!

Jiyong:Why Sulli?

Dara: I don't know! There was something between you two!

Jiyong:Something? There was Nothing! I never loved her!

Dara:Alright stop it! You're with me now Happy?

Jiyong:Very Happy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With CL and Taeyang

They are walking home.Daragon are following them.

Taeyang:Oh come on! Just pick one! Between Daesung,Bom Noona,TOP Hyung, and Jiyong Hyung if you had to, if you had to, who would you punch?

CL:No one! They are my friends, I wouldn’t punch any of them.

Taeyang:Jiyong Hyung?

CL:Yeah, but I don’t know why. Look at me, I’m having such a wonderful time!

--------------

Jiyong:Hey! (Angry)

--------------

Taeyang:Me too! Hey CL, can I just say I think this is the best date I ever had!

CL: I know!

Taeyang: I never laughed so hard—Did you see the wine come out of my nose?

CL:Oppa I think everyone saw the wine come out of your nose.

Taeyang: I gotta say, I never knew I could enjoy the non- part of the date so much.

CL:Well that is because you have never been on a date with me before.

Taeyang:Yep!

CL:All right, now don’t judge me. I normally wait until my date leaves, but you live with me!

Taeyang:Ah! Okay, well then you don’t judge me.

CL:So tell me, what are Taeyang Dong’s end of the night moves?

Taeyang:Ah, well, if I want the girl to kiss me, first thing I do is make my lips look irresistible.

CL:How do you do that?

Taeyang:Now you can’t tell anyone, but uh…I put on lip balm.

CL:Oh my God!

Taeyang:Yeah, like a moth to a flame, I’m telling ya. Okay all right, so now you go.

CL:No, I don’t want to tell you.

Taeyang:Why not?

CL:Because it’s embarrassing.

Taeyang:More embarrassing than strawberry lip balm?! I didn’t say strawberry before did I? All right just-just tell me CL, just tell me!

CL:(laughs) Okay. All right, stand up. (They stand.)Well, when we’re at the door, I lightly press my lips against his, and then place my hands around his back and then I make this sound, "Hmmm." Okay, I know it doesn’t sound like anything, but I swear it works.

They were about to kiss when Seungri opens the door.

Seungri:(Angry)There you are! Hyung can I please talk to you!

Taeyang and Seungri goes into Seungri's room.

Taeyang:Dude! What is going on?!

Seungri:(Angry)How did it went?

Taeyang:What?

Seungri:(Angry)I want to know how the date went?

Taeyang:Why?

Seungri:You could be my baby's stepfather!

Taeyang:What?!?!?!? We went on just one date and you're worried about me getting married to CL?

Seungri: I just can't believe she went on a date with you!

Taeyang:Well Seungri, what did you think she was gonna do?The poor girl was getting lonely.

Seungri:I don’t know! I guess I just can’t believe any of this is happening.

Taeyang:What do you mean?

Seungri:I'm going have my first child right now and it breaks my heart a little to find out that CL doesn't want what I want but I still am there for her. I mean I’ve always had this picture of me and my next wife in bed on Sunday and, my kid comes running in and leaps up onto the bed.And we chat and play together.You know? Make Jokes and Tease my wife.

Taeyang:That’s a nice picture. Maybe you can still have that!

Seungri:No! No I can’t. I mean CL’s out with you. My baby went with her. If anything that picture keeps moving further away.

Taeyang:Hey it was just a date!Can I ask you something? In this, in this picture of you and your wife, is your wife CL?

Seungri:I don't know! I think so but then I don't! She doesn’t really have a face. Smokin’ body though.

Taeyang: Yeah. But, the face Seungri, the face isn’t CL right?

Seungri:No but ahh! How much easier would it be if it were?

Taeyang: I know, but I don’t think that’s what she wants.

Seungri: I know but I mean I can’t force myself to fall in love with her now! I don't think I love her!

Taeyang:That’s okay Seungri maybe you need a new picture. Okay? It’s not gonna be what you thought, but no matter what there’s gonna be a brand new little baby, your baby. Who cares what the picture looks like?

Seungri:Yeah I guess so! Thanks Hyung!

Taeyang:Anytime Seungri!

Seungri and Taeyang hugs each other! (A/N=IT IS NOT GAY OKAY!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Daragon

Jiyong:Taeyang's In Love!

Dara:What?!?!?!?

Jiyong:He's in Love!

Dara:With CL?

Jiyong:Yep!

Dara:How?

Jiyong:Taeyang falls in love really easily.

Dara:No No No! Seungri and CL are meant to be not Taeyang!

Jiyong:Santokki not everything you say can be right!

Dara: I know Jiyongie but it would be better if Seungri and CL be together!

Jiyong:I don't know Santokki.Let's go home!

Dara:Fine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey! Thanks for reading this long chapter I have written! :D I now want to focus in the love triangle of Taeyang,CL and Seungri and TOPBOM.Please do comment and tell me how you found the chapter! Bye Bye :D