Being demanding!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Taeyang carried Sohee inside the house then closed the door shut with his leg.He carefully carried his wife to the bedroom and gently placed her down on the bed.His wife slowly took his arms off his neck and just placed them down next to her.

''You were lucky that it wasn't broken!'' Taeyang frowned as he sat down next to Sohee. ''But next time it will get broken if you don't be careful!''

''Well my ankle is just sprained!'' Sohee argued as she crossed her arms.

''I worry way too much about you sometimes!'' Taeyang sighed as he ruffled his hair.

''I didn't mean to sprain my ankle!'' Sohee replied.

''Yes but just please do be careful next time!'' Taeyang informed.

''Alright!'' Sohee responded.

 

Jiyong walked inside the house and sat down on the sofa.His daughter was already fast asleep in her bedroom while his wife was tidying everything up,just to kill some time.

''Santokki!'' Jiyong called out.

''Yeah?'' Dara replied as she looked at her husband.

''Where's Sanji?'' Jiyong questioned.

''She's already fast asleep!'' Dara told as she got back to cleaning.

''Oh okay!'' Jiyong nodded his head.

''I think I'm done now!'' Dara talked to herself as she observed the things she cleaned.

''You know.....'' Jiyong looked at Dara and smiled.

''You know what?'' Dara asked.

''You know right?'' Jiyong grinned.

''What do I know?'' Dara raised her eyebrow.

''Come on baby!'' Jiyong pulled his wife and placed her on his lap. ''We're alone now!''

''So?'' Dara asked. ''That doesn't really mean anything!''

''Come on Sandara!'' Jiyong whined. ''We have time for each other now!''

''Don't we always have time for each other?'' Dara hissed. ''It's nothing new!!''

''Baby!'' Jiyong sighed as he got near Dara's face.

''What?'' Dara groaned.

''But Baby!'' Jiyong leaned closer to his wife's face.

''What is it?'' Dara asked.

''But baby please!'' Jiyong was so close to his wife's face that both of them could feel each other's breath breathing on their skin.

''Jiyongie what?'' Dara whispered as she got shy.

''Santokki-ah!'' Jiyong leaned a little bit closer to his wife's face,making Dara to blush as her heartbeat got stronger.

''Y-Yes?'' Dara said.

''Baby!'' Jiyong said and Dara got feel a bit of his lips on her lips.

Dara didn't speak as she was embarrassed yet awaiting for her husband to plant a kiss on her lips.Her heartbeat was running so much while her cheeks were already in a beautiful crimson shade.Dara's eyes were already shut while her body was extremely close against Jiyong's.

''Nothing!'' Jiyong placed Dara to the side then walked off.

''H-HUH?!'' Dara blinked her eyes as she was surprised that Jiyong didn't kiss her. ''YA!? What was that?!''

''I was just annoying you!'' Jiyong winked at Dara then walked inside DaraGon's bedroom. *Sorry Santokki! I was ordered by the guys to do this!*

 

Sohee was just sat up on her bed as she got bored.She was just currently watching the TV that was in the bedroom while she played with her fingers.She looked at the door to see Taeyang carrying a tray inside the bedroom.

''Y-Youngbae?'' Sohee called out.

''I do know that you haven't eaten anything!'' Taeyang sat down on the bed. ''I made you this!''

''What is it?'' Sohee questioned.

''A bowl of soup,pancakes and orange juice!'' Taeyang told.

''I'm not hungry!'' Sohee said but then her stomach growled.

''You were saying?'' Taeyang smirked at her.

''I don't want to eat it!'' Sohee shook her head.

''You're hungry so eat!'' Taeyang told.

''I want to eat something else!'' Sohee demanded like a little child.

''Okay what do you want to eat then?'' Taeyang sighed.

''I want chocolate cake!!!!'' Sohee ordered.

''I'll get you that tomorrow.'' Taeyang replied.

''NO! I want it NOW!'' Sohee insisted.

''Mandu I can't get you that now!'' Taeyang groaned.

''NO! I want it now please Youngbae!'' Sohee requested.

''Argh it's 10PM right now! Who's going to have their bakery shop open at this time of the night?!'' Taeyang ruffled his hair in frustration.

''I don't care! You said you love me right?'' Sohee looked at Taeyang. ''Then go get me a big chocolate cake now!''

''Mandu!'' Taeyang groaned. ''I promise to get you that tomorrow but for now please just eat what I have made.''

''No no no!'' Sohee whined like a little kid.

''Argh Fine!'' Taeyang angrily got his shirt and wore it on. ''I'm going!''

''You are?!'' Sohee smiled brightly.

''Yes I am!'' Taeyang groaned. ''I'm going to get you that big chocolate cake you wanted right now your highness!''

''Thank you!'' Sohee clapped her hands in joy.

''You're welcome!'' Taeyang sighed then he got out of the house.


Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)