We Are History Now!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At Minzy's Village's Airport

Daesung:We're Here!

Bom:You sure you wanna get married to her?

Daesung:Yes! I was stupid to let her go but now I can't let her go!

Dara:Glad You Found out what you were about to lose!

Min:Let's Go! We have to get there but wait who knows the address?

Dara:Here! I got it!

Daesung:Let's Go! We can't lose more time!!!

CL:Slow Down Romeo!

Everyone sits in the taxi and goes to Minzy's house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Minzy's House

Guard:Sir We got Visiters!

Minzy:Appa They are my friends!

Minzy's Appa:Alright Send them in!

Everyone enters the house.Daesung sees Minzy and runs happily to her and hugs her.

Daesung:Minzy! I'm so sorry!!! I was a jerk a big jerk! I didn't mean it when I said NO!You know that--(Interruption)

Taemin:Excuse me? But can you get off my wife! (Pulls Daesung)

Daesung:Wife?

Taemin:Yes! You see this! (Shows Minzy's hand that has a ring in the ring finger) She's Engaged with me!

Daesung:But You don't understand! She doesn't love you she loves--(Interruption)

Minzy:Friends!Thanks for coming! I am glad that all of you have arrived! Meet My Future-Husband Taemin!

Taemin:Hello! (Bows)

Everyone:Hello! (Bows back)

Minzy's Appa:You young man! (Points to Daesung)

Daesung:Me?

Minzy's Appa:Get away from my daughter already!

Daesung:Y-Yes Sir!

The Guards take Everyone to their rooms.

Min:See she doesn't love you!

Daesung:No No! She does but she doesn't wanna approve it since she's still mad at me for being a jerk!

Min:You Sure You still love her?

Daesung:Don't Even Question it! I love her more then myself!

Min:Fine! Just Asking!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minzy walks in the corrider when someone pulls her into a room.

Minzy:Ah (Someone covers ) Hmph Hmph!!!!

Daesung:Shhh Minkki It's Me!

Minzy:Daesung!

Daesung:Minkki I'm Sorry Please Please Please Can we get back together!!! I'm Ready!

Minzy: I can't!

Daesung:Why not?

Minzy:Dae you don't understand it's too late!

Daesung:Minkki please! I'm willing to do anything for this! Please Minkki please! (Begs and Cries)

Minzy:No! You took long enough! It's too late! I can't do this anymore! (Cries)

Daesung:Remember our promise!!! We'll always stay at each other's side no matter what! Okay,now here we are what are you going to do? Are you going to fight for us or are you gonna let it go? I did a stupid thing listening to my ego I regret it I regret it very much! I-I just can't let us forget this relationship anymore.You know well that we both can't right? We know this relationship is so damn good and we never ever regreted anything and now I did a mistake! Look Minkki I Love You so much! (Cries)

Minzy:You Know God Damn Well That You Were The One That Just Wanted A Relationship that wasn't Serious!Well I can't depend on you everytime!That was It! You let your ego win! (Cries)

Daesung:Please Minkki!We can't let this go!We just can't! I was stupid to let you go but I can't let you go again! I just can't do that mistake!Minkki After you left I was Lost,Lonely and Just in a bad state! I realised that I can't live without you I tried...I tried with all of my efforts to forget you but it was useless and I just couldn't!!! Please Minkki!!! (Cries)

Daesung kisses Minzy's hand,then her arm,then her shoulders,then her neck,then her check and He was about to kiss her lips when....

Minzy:NO! (Pushes Daesung and He lands on the floor) Don't!!!! You can't just kiss me and think it's all gonna go away now! It just doesn't work like that!!! Okay? I made a mistake on depending on you but I won't do it anymore! I can't! You're not the guy I thought you would be! I thought you would always take care of me and would sacrifice anything for me! God Now I can't believe that I even thought You would be like that! (Cries)

Daesung:But I can be! I can! I was stupid and now I want to be everything you wanted me to be! Please Minkki Give us One More Last Chance! That's all I'm asking for! Please Just One Last Chance! (Cries and wraps his arms around her legs)

Minzy:No! It's too late! I gave you a chance and You Failed it! Dae I think you should go back to Seoul! I shouldn't have invited you! Please just go back to Seoul I can't deal with this anymore! I'm gonna be a bride for Crying Out Loud! Dae Just Go Back To Seoul Now! (Cries)

Daesung:No Minkki! Please! Remember You said ''We'll Fight Through Anything Together Forever'' Right? (Cries and wraps his arms around her legs)

Minzy:What The Hell Did I know back then! (Cries)

Daesung:No There's Gotta Be A Way!!!Okay Look! (Holds her hand) I can't imagine..my life without you Minkki Without these Arms (Kisses Her Ams),These Cute Facial Expressions You Make (Kisses Her Face),These Cute Eyes You Have (Kisses Her Eyes),Your Cute Lips (Quickly Kisses Her Lips) and Most Of All I can't live without Your Heart! Minkki Your Kind Heart! (Kisses Her Chest) I'm Sorry for being a Idiot but Please I'm Begging You There's Gotta Be A Way For Us! (Cries,Drops to his knees and hugs her waist)

Minzy:No I just can't! (Cries and Moves Away From Daesung) Dae You're someone that I don't even know now! I think everything we spend is over! We can't be together anymore that was it. Dae It doesn't matter anymore if you regret it or want me back because You had Your Chance And You Blew It.We are History now! (Cries)

Daesung:No Minkki Please!! We can't be over! (Stands Up and Cries)

Minzy:Then How come We Are? (Puts her hand on her head and Cries)

Minzy Leaves the room and Daesung is alone in the room crying his heart out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min: *Sigh* He Really Loves Her That Much Huh? Lucky Minzy!

Taemin:So The Minzy I wanted never was mine! Her Heart already belonged to Daesung before I could reach it.Lucky Him.

Min and Taemin looks at each other.

Min:Hey Are You thinking what I'm thinking?

Taemin:Hey I think I am!

Min:So We are gonna make it happen!

Taemin:We sure are!

Min and Taemin hi-fives each other and leaves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted this chapter to be about Daemin/Daezy!BlackJackVip09 You wanted Daemin/Daezy moment right? Well it's a sad moment but here you go :) Hope you all liked this sad chapter and please do comment! Anyone wants any of the couple moments then please do request them I will try my best to add their moments! :)