Is it time to forgive him?

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Taeyang was already wide awake,just quietly breathing while staying still to make sure his wife was sleeping properly.Her heavy head was lying down on his chest while her arms were wrapped around his waist.He kissed her head while having a huge wide smile on his face.He wished he could stay like this with her forever but he sighed as he knew she was going to wake up one day or another now.His thoughts were interrupted when he heard her as her head started to move around more.Taeyang quickly closed his eyes and acted like he was sleeping while Sohee started to slowly open her eyes and move her head and body around,moving her still self around.She looked around her then looked up to find Taeyang sleeping.

''Oh my god!'' Sohee immediately moved away but placed her hand on her head. ''Ow damn!''

''Oh hey!'' Taeyang acted like he was suddenly woken up. ''Are you okay?''

''I...you...W-What happened?'' Sohee questioned while trying to hold her heavy head.

''Well guess who got too drunk last night?'' Taeyang gave her a look.

''I..er..might have drank a bit more than I should have.'' Sohee bit her bottom lip as she looked down. 

''And why did you drink a lot?'' Taeyang asked.

Sohee kept quiet for a few seonds as she didn't really had a reason but it was more that she didn't want to tell the real reason. ''I just wanted to drink I guess?''

''You know you can't drink at all so why did you even bother?'' Taeyang questioned.

''Argh I don't know and stop asking me a lot of questions!'' Sohee groaned.

''Here!'' Taeyang gave her some water and pills. ''It helps with your hangover.''

''Thanks!'' Sohee immediately swallowed the pills and drank the water.

''You shouldn't drink when you know you can't handle it.'' Taeyang advised.

''Okay fine! I'm sorry okay?'' Sohee glared.

''How cute!'' Taeyang chuckled.

''Shut up!'' Sohee threw her body back on the bed.

''Why don't you rest while I will drop Younghee to school.'' Taeyang said as he fixed his shirt.

''I'll come with you.'' Sohee stood up.

''You will? In this state? Forget about it!'' Taeyang shook his head. ''Besides you can't go out wearing that dress right now.''

''I'll change besides I need fresh air.'' Sohee replied.

''But I'll be working.'' Taeyang spoke.

''I'll walk home with the unnies.'' Sohee told. ''Or walk home by myself.''

''Why don't you just lie down on the bed and rest?'' Taeyang offered again.

''No!'' Sohee went inside the bathroom to change. ''DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT ME!''

''Damn it!'' Taeyang closed the door and sighed. ''So close to getting out yet she knows everything about me.''

 

''No running please kids!'' Minzy,who was really scared,immediately stopped the kids.

''Hold hands now!'' CL immediately held her kids' hands while crossing the road.

''Be careful on the road.'' Bom and Dara advised to their kids.

''Younghee!'' Sohee called out when she saw her son running off with his friends.

''Argh sometimes I wish I didn't even have kids!'' Bom groaned.

''Tell me about it!'' CL rolled her eyes.

''It's not that bad is it?'' Minzy titled her head.

''Your kids are good and always listen to you.'' The others all glared at her.

''Don't worry ladies,I got them!'' Taeyang ran ahead and stopped all the children before they could run off in their own directions.

''Oppa looks like he is really good with kids.'' CL commented.

''Awwww oppa is really caring and attentive!'' Minzy complimented.

''A cute side of Taeyang I never knew.'' Bom nodded her head.

''Who knew he could have this side to him?'' Dara agreed.

''Well he does really like kids.'' Sohee spoke out.

''You seem to remember everything about him?'' CL smirked.

''Do you miss him?!'' The others all immediately asked her while surrounding her. ''Do you?! Do you?!''

''Argh it's nothing like that!'' Sohee pushed her friends away from her to breath some fresh air. ''I have spent a long time with him so I would know a lot about him isn't it?''

''Of course! It's been 3-4 years since you and oppa have known each other.'' CL told.

''Even though it started out as hatred,it is now love!'' Dara clapped her hands.

''I guess the saying ''the more you hate the more you love'' really is true indeed!'' Bom smiled.

''6 years is a long time too you know.'' Sohee raised her eyebrow as she frowned. ''It's longer than 3-4 years.''

''Unnie don't you think it's time to forgive oppa now?'' Minzy asked. ''The poor guy has done so much to get your happiness.''

''He took you into his house,even kept his identity a secret to his own son,supported you with finance and also always made sure that you and Younghee had food on the plate and are healthy.'' Bom informed. ''It's a big thing for someone to do for the one they love.''

''Forgive him Sohee.'' Dara smiled happily as she placed her hand on her shoulder. ''Let bygones be bygones now.You will be happier once you forgive him and accept him like how you two were before.''

''It's easy for you guys to all say.'' Sohee scoffed as she crossed her arms. ''You all are happily living with your kids and husbands,a perfect family life with no complains in life.I envy all of you instead.''

''But we have all suffered before we got to this stage.'' CL sighed. ''You were there when Seungri made me pregnant then I went to San Francisco when I found out that he didn't want what I wanted but later he went to get me back to Korea and to support me,not as a wife at first but as a friend then later it turned into love.He fell for me whilst taking care of me while I fell for him back again when he took care and supported me.I gave him a chance so why can't you do the same to oppa?''

''It was obvious that you two were getting back together though.'' Sohee sighed. ''Seungri oppa did have feelings for you but it was just that he didn't realise it until he actually spent time with you and realised if you had went with Youngbae then you wouldn't be his anymore.Seungri oppa finally realised how important you were to him while you obviously liked him way before you came back to Korea with Seungri oppa.''

''Sohee unnie I gave Daesung a chance too.'' Minzy told. ''I proposed to the idiot but he rejected me,saying that he didn't believe in marriage at all so I went back to my hometown and I was about to marry my childhood friend Taemin when the idiot came to my hometown and told me that he changed his mind,he wanted to marry me but of course it was impossible since my father didn't want me to marry someone who I love,he wanted me to marry someone who would benefit the family reputation but then later after fighting and staying persistant for a couple of weeks,father finally gave in and allowed me to marry Daesung.''

''It isn't as hard as you guys think.'' Sohee exhaled. ''My situation is harder than both of yours.''

''Don't even get me started on my situation.'' Dara spoke out. ''I had two people breaking my marriage with Jiyong during our honeymoon in China,things got so worse that we would end up arguing and being angry at each other everyday of our lives and Jiyong even threw me out of the house after those evil two placed a on the trash bin,making it seem like I cheated on him but then later he saw me again at his mom's house and he realised his mistake.He realised that I didn't cheat on him at all and it was all just a trap to seperate us.I felt like I could never forgive him but the jerk kept persuiting me and was eager to get both me and our baby back.He took care of me during our pregnancy and I realised that we both love each other so much so I forgave him.''

''I was about to marry the wrong guy for crying out loud.'' Bom had her eyes wide open. ''He stayed by my side even though we had already broken up and he kept trying to make me realise how much of an idiot I am and how much of a huge huge mistake I was going to do,my life's biggest mistake.I finally realised on the day of my marriage that I was marrying the wrong guy and in the end,I still loved TOP.I ran after the idiot and I knew he was going to be mine.The idiot was so surprised to see me,he thought he was imagining at first but then later he just cried after realising it was all for real.''

''I don't know.'' Sohee deeply sighed.

''If we can go through all that and be together with our husbands then why can't you?'' CL questioned.

''Trust me Sohee unnie.'' Minzy held Sohee's hands. ''You will feel so much better forgiving him.''

''Give the guy just one last chance.'' Dara pleaded. ''Just one last chance,that's all.''

''Don't regret it later when you look back and go what if I had forgiven him,would things between us be better than it is now?'' Bom spoke her opinion out.

Sohee sighed as she walked ahead,away from her friends while thinking about everything they had just told her.All her friends had their ups and downs in their relationship and they felt like they couldn't forgive their husbands.

*CL unnie thought she couldn't forgive Seungri oppa by ruining her life with a unwanted pregancy at an early age,Dara unnie thought she couldn't forgive Jiyong oppa for treating her badly and always suspecting her,Minzy thought she couldn't forgive Daesung oppa for rejecting her proposal and telling her that he will never marry her while Bom unnie thought TOP wanted to destroy her wedding and happy life when in fact all TOP oppa wanted to do was make her realise that she is going to be happy only with him.* Sohee looked around as she continued to question what she was going to do.

''You think she will forgive him now?'' CL asked the others.

''I don't really know.'' Bom spoke.

''I can't really tell.'' Dara said.

''Let's hope that unnie does!'' Minzy smiled.

''Why don't we let them be by theirselves for a while?'' Bom grinned at the others.

''Leave her alone with oppa like the last time?'' Minzy giggled.

''We can hide over there!'' Dara pointed.

''Perfect place to see the view of the school and the chemistry of the two.'' CL ran to the hiding place with the others.

The girls all quickly hid behind the big wall that was opposite the school and peeked their heads from a low position.They quietly giggled as they looked at Taeyang,who was busy with the kids while Sohee was walking slowly towards him but then she stopped and looked back.They could see her looking around,searching for her friends that were not around at all.

''Where did they go?!'' Sohee scratched her head as she looked around.

''Anything wrong?'' Taeyang stood up.

''The others aren't here.'' Sohee told. ''I guess they ran off like before.''

Sohee crouched down and looked at her son,who stood in front of her and Taeyand did the same as Sohee.

''Be good and study hard okay?'' Sohee told and her son nodded her head. ''While you!''

''Me?'' Taeyang pointed at himself.

''Watch him!'' Sohee ordered.

''I do that like always!'' Taeyang flashed his smile. ''Kids go inside while I'll come later.''

''Go in with them!'' Sohee stood up.

''Wait!'' Taeyang stood in front of Sohee,blocking her way. ''I need to say something!''

''What is it? Make it quick!'' Sohee replied.

''Well I want to tell you a lot of things but I'll say it quickly!'' Taeyang said.  ''Please be careful with yourself! Take care of yourself and take care of the house and I love you BYE!''

Sohee blinked her eyes as she had just heard Taeyang quickly saying whatever he just said to her while as she was trying to break down what he said to her,he surprised her by quickly giving Sohee a peck on the lips then she watched him cheer as he hyperly jumped inside.

''I....'' Sohee just was stunned.

Sohee couldn't believe what he had just done.He just kissed her on the lips while she just stood there doing nothing.She didn't even know if she was going to forgive him but he just does the unexpected with her.

''How unbelieveable!'' Sohee spoke after being silent for a few long seconds.

The 4 ladies all giggled and fangirled over the scene they had just seen.They were all quietly clapping with a wide grin on their faces.

''That was so cute!'' The ladies all commented with joy.

''Oh my god! Oh my god!'' Dara smiled.

''I can't believe it finally happened!'' Bom sighed.

''It took him long enough to finally make a move like that!'' CL fist pumped.

''I bet unnie is secretly so happy about it!'' Minzy smirked.

''Of course she is!'' The others replied. ''She just won't admit it!''


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)