Oh No They Didn't?!?!?!!?

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Since Bom wanted her marriage to be at Las Vagas the gang all packed their bags as they went to the airport for their flight at Viva! Las Vagas.

At Las Vagas

Jiyong:Noona! We're here.Remember when we were young we used to visit Las Vagas.

Bom: I know right.It's good to be back!

Dara:Las Vagas! I used to come here at vacations.

Jiyong:Anyone else been to Las Vagas?

No one except Daragon and Bom raises their hand up.

Bom: It's okay! I'll be your tour guide.

Taeyang:Noona can we go to the hotel first? I'm tired.

Bom:Okay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hotel

Bom:Okay! I got 5 rooms which I have one to myself so you all have to share.

Jiyong:Me and Dara will have a room.

Seungri:Chae and I will have a room!

CL:What?!

Seungri:You and I will have a room.

CL:Together?

TOP: If you guys don't mind can I join you?

CL:Sure Oppa!

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=Aish Fine!)

Daesung:Me and Minkki can have a room!

Bom:Seems like Sohee and Taeyang will have a room together then.Let's go!

Everyone goes to their room except Bom.Sohee walks up to her.

Sohee:Where did everyone go Unnie?

Bom:To their rooms! Here is yours! (Gives her a key)

Sohee:Thanks Unnie!

Sohee walks to her room.

Taeyang:Noona!

Bom:Yes?

Taeyang:Where is my room?

Bom:Room number 66!

Taeyang:Am I sharing it with someone?

Bom:Yes!

Taeyang:Who?

Bom:You'll see!

Taeyang:O...kay.

Bom and Taeyang go to their seperate rooms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Daemin

Minzy:Hey! Guess what day it is?

Daesung:Happy Aniversary Babe! (Kisses her)

Minzy:Awww You remembered!

Daesung:Of course.

Minzy:Aww! I love you!

Daesung:Minkki I love you too.Can I give you a present now?

Minzy:Okay!

Daesung:Okay!

Daesung looks for the present but doesn't find it.

Daesung:Oh man! Don’t tell me I did this!

Minzy:I love the "I forgot the present" fake out!

Daesung:How do you feel about the, "I really did forgot the present, please forgive me" not fake out?

Minzy:Oh that's okay. Don’t worry about it, you can give it to me when we get back.

Daesung:Ohh that's the worse thing that can happen on an anniversary ever!

Bom comes in.

Bom:Oh yeah! Minzy.Taemin said thanks for the lunch yesterday!

Bom goes out.

Daesung:What Lunch Thing?

Minzy:Okay, I umm, I ran into Taemin yesterday and he asked me if I wanted to go for lunch and I did. The only reason I didn't tell you is because I knew you'd get mad and I didn't want to spoil our anniversary.

Daesung:I'm not mad!

Minzy:Really?!

Daesung:Oh yeah! Yeah, so you-you bumped into Taemin! You grabbed a bite! It's no big deal. (Fake Smile)

Minzy:That's great!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With TaeHee

Taeyang goes in the room.

Sohee:YOU?!?!!?!? What are you doing here?

Taeyang:Noona said this is my room.

Sohee: I don't want to share it with you!

Taeyang:Are you still mad at me?

Sohee ignores me.

Taeyang: I'll take that as a yes!

Sohee:Jerk!

Taeyang:Sohee,I really don't care what you think.All I was trying to do is to get you out of the place since I didn't want that bastard Taecyeon to do anything to you.

Sohee:So? What if he did? I can protect myself.

Taeyang:Pfftt yeah like you did by just shouting.You should've punched him but No! Someone had to be saved.

Sohee:You are so full of yourself Youngbae!

Taeyang: I'm not full of myself Mandu.I am a hero since I saved you.

Sohee: I want you to get out of this room!

Taeyang: I'm NOT leaving!

Sohee:Nor Am I

TaeHee continues to fight.

30 MINUTES LATER

Sohee is currently sleeping on her bed.Taeyang was doing a crossword when he gets an idea.An evil idea and smiles at his pen.He draws a bread and moustache on Sohee's face.He smiles as he draws on her cute face

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Daemin

Daesung,Minzy and TOP are in the room.

TOP:Daesung I'm sorry about me losing your new jacket.I'll buy you a new one!

Daesung:No-no, that's okay hyung, apparently there's a new policy where we don't have to share everything with everybody.

Minzy: I knew you were not okay with that.

TOP:What's going on?

Minzy: I had lunch with Taemin.

TOP:Who?

Minzy:The guy I was about to marry but then didn't! Jagiya It meant nothing! Okay? After all this time, how can you NOT trust me?

Daesung:When you go lunching with handsome guy and don't tell me about it!

Minzy:You're right. I'm sorry. I should've told you.

Daesung:Thanks. 

Daemin hug.

TOP:Aww, there we go.

Minzy: I promise you, next time I will absolutely tell you.

Daesung slightly pushes her away from another hug

Daesung:Next time?

TOP:Ooh, so close.

Daesung:There's not gonna be a next time! You can not ever see him again!

Minzy: I can not see him? I mean, you can't tell me what to do!

Daesung: That's so funny, because I think I just did!

Minzy: Oh you know what? If you're gonna be acting like this, I really, I don't even want to be around you.

Daesung:Fine with me!

Minzy:Fine! Happy Anniversary!

TOP:Whoa! Whoa! Guys! Please! Come on! Come on! This is obviously just a BIG misunderstanding.

Daemin:NO IT'S NOT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Casino

Since they are living in a hotel which has a Casino Minzy and Bom decided to visit it.

Minzy:Unnie I can't believe this! This is like the worst night ever!

Bom:You know! Minzy you had a minor setback in your relationship with Daesung. Big deal! It's only Daesung. (Minzy angrily stares at her) I am so sorry.

Minzy:This is crazy! I mean, it's such a stupid argument. I don't even wanna see Taemin again.I married him and he still doesn't trust me!

Bom:So go fix it! Go find Daesung! He's probably up in your room! Tell him that you're sorry and that you love him.

Minzy:You know what? You're right Unnie. You're right. Thank you! 

Minzy walks but then stops when she notices a chip on the floor. She picks it up and heads to the casino table.

Minzy:Anybody lose this?

Minzy holds up the chip and the woman next to her shakes her head no.

The Croupier: Comin' out. Place your bet.

Minzy does places her bet.She wins and gets two chips.

Minzy:Maybe I should enjoy for a little while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sohee and Taeyang gets out of their room and walks down.A young boy sees Sohee and starts laughing.

Sohee:Hello There! Ohh, kids love me.

Taeyang:Yeah! (Tries to control his laughter)

Bom:Hey Sohee...(sees Sohee's face) What? Did you go to a costume party?

Sohee:What?

Bom:Yeah! (Motions to her face, indicating all of Sohee's "make-up.")

Sohee:What are you talking about unnie? (Takes out her compact) I don't… (She gasps when she looks in the mirror and sees her face.) (To Taeyang) Youngbae! Oh my God, you drew on me?!

Taeyang:Revenge is Sweet Mandu.

Sohee:Youngbae! I have been walking around like this! I can.....you have SO crossed a line.

Sohee heads for the bathroom.

Taeyang:Sohee! Wait! The men's room is that way.

Taeyang points in the other direction. Sohee hits him with her purse and heads for the ladies room.

AFTER 10 MINUTES

Sohee:(returning with her purse covering her face) All right, it won't come off!

Taeyang:What?!

Sohee: It won't come off!

Taeyang:Oh my God! Sohee...Sohee, are you sure?

Sohee:(Sarcastic)No, actually I took it off then I drew it back on.

Seungri:Hey Hyung! Who's your friend? He's hot! 

Taeyang laughs and Sohee smacks him with her purse.

Taeyang:Thanks man!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Casino

Minzy:All right baby, come on! (Rolls the dice) Yes! Yes! I am on fire!

Daesung:(walking by with his luggage) See you later Minzy.

Minzy:Wait Jagiya. What are you doing?!

Daesung:What does it look like? I'm going home.

Minzy:What? Wait! Why? (He turns and heads for the door and she chases after him.) Daesung! Daesung! Wait! I’m sorry, I was just playing for one second! I was trying to find you to tell you that, look if you don't want me to see Taemin again, I won't! He means nothing to me!

Daesung:Come on! I was there!

Minzy: I don't love him anymore! Don't you get it? I Love You!

Daesung:Really?!

Minzy:Really! (They hug and kiss) All right? Let's forget about this going home stuff and celebrate our anniversary. (She picks up his suitcase.) Okay, this is empty.

Daesung:Yeah, I wanted to make a dramatic scene, but I hate packing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At TaeHee's Room

Taeyang:(on the phone) Yes, hello. I have a question. Umm, I used your pen to draw on my friend's face. (Listens) A beard and a moustache. (Listens and laughs) Thank you. (Sohee turns around and glares at him.) No, she didn't think so. (Listens) I know it's like...(turns and sees Sohee staring at him and quickly changes the subject) anyway, umm well make-up didn't cover it and we've tried everything to get it off and nothing's worked. What-what do we do? (Listens) Yeah. (Listens) Uh-huh. (Listens) Yeah. (Listens) Oh! Okay. (Listens) Okay, thank you!  (Hangs up the phone) Yeah, it's not coming off.

Sohee:What?! What else did he say?

Taeyang:Umm, he said he thought I was funny. So…(Sohee stares at him.) Okay, look-look umm, let's just go downstairs, we'll have some fun, and you will forget all about it.

Sohee:Youngbae no! There is no way I am leaving this room looking like this!

Taeyang:Oh, come on! Sohee, it's-it's not that bad.

Sohee:Youngbae, I am a human doodle!!

Taeyang:Look, just because some idiot drew on your face doesn't mean you shouldn't have any fun! Okay? And besides, hey-hey-hey no one is even gonna look at you. Okay? This is Vegas! Hello! There are tons of other freaks here! (Sohee turns around and glares at him.) There are tons…of…freaks here. No other. No. Come on! No one will notice, I swear!

They both exit the room.

After 10 Minutes

TaeHee come back in their room.

Taeyang:Okay, there was some staring and pointing.

Sohee:Okay, I need a, I need a drink!

Taeyang:Oh, hey you know, they-they really overcharge you for that stuff. (Sohee glares at him.) But who cares?! Because it's all on me! (Sohee reaches into the fridge and pulls out two handfuls of those mini booze bottles.) (Watching her.) That is, one big drink!

Sohee:(she's finished reliving the fridge of its entire alcohol content.) Nut?

Taeyang:(looking at the price list) Umm… Wow! That's-that's some pricey nut!

Sohee:Hm-mmm! (Opens the container)

Taeyang:Really like those nuts, huh?

Sohee:Nope! (She puts one in and spits it out, then does it again in another direction.)

Sohee goes to the mirror and looks at herself.

Sohee:Oh my God, I'm starting to look like my old girl.

Taeyang:(gets up) All right. You know what? We don’t have to go downstairs! We can bring Vegas up to us! (He grabs a deck of cards and pulls up a chair.) All right, come on, come on, we'll play some blackjack. Here we go. (Deals the cards.) 13.

Sohee:Hit me!

Taeyang:(does so) Oohh, 23 You lose. (Sohee glares at him.) Which is what we play to at this casino! You win 10 US Dollars! (Gives her 10 dollar note)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaeMin are walking arm-in-arm with each other and they meet Bom.

Daesung:Hey Noona!

Bom:Oh you made up!

Minzy:Yeah, I couldn't be mad at him for too long.

Daesung:Yeah, she couldn't live without Dae's Love.

They start kissing.

Bom:Ohh, get a room.

Minzy:Unnie! We have one.

Bom: I know. Use it.

Daemin goes inside the casino and starts playing.

Minzy:(shaking the dice) A new pair of shoes for Dae! (Rolls the dice.) Yes!

Daesung:Yes! I've-I've never seen a roll like this in my life!

Minzy:That's right baby! Okay, what do I want now?

Daesung:Okay, ah umm, ah, a 8. Ah, a 6?

Minzy:Pick a number! That is your only job! (Gets competitive and angry)

Daesung:8.8!

Minzy:Thank you!

Daesung:If you get this one, we buy everybody here a steak dinner!

All:YAY!!

The Croupier: 8!

Minzy:YES!

All:YAY!

Minzy:(To Daesung) We're not really gonna buy these people steak dinners are we?

Daesung:No!

Minzy:Okay, good! Okay, what do I want now?

Daesung:Ahh, ooh, try a hard 8.

Minzy:What?

Daesung:Two fours.

Minzy:Okay. (Rolls the dice)

The Croupier:8!

Random Guy: Don't you let her go! You're a lucky guy!

Daesung:Thank you!

Minzy rolls her dice.

Daesung:(sees the roll) Yes!! I love you! I can't even remember what we were fighting about!

Minzy:Oh, that's because I had lunch with Tae...Me neither! Okay, what do I want now?

Daesung:Another hard 8.

Minzy:Hard 8?! We should call it easy 8!

Daesung:Okay, okay, I tell you what. You roll another hard eight and we get married here tonight all over again!

Random Guy:Go! Come on! Roll!

All:Roll-roll!!

Minzy:Shut up!! It just got interesting! Are you serious?!

Daesung:Yes! I love you! I've never loved anybody as much as I love you. I want do it all over again.

Minzy: I've never loved anybody as much as I love you.Dae let's do it!

Daesung:Okay, so if an eight comes up, we take it as a sign and we do it again!

Minzy:Okay!

Daesung:Okay! Come on! Let's go! All right!

Minzy rolls the dice, but one bounces out of the table.

Daesung:(spots one) Okay! That's a four! And where-where's the other one?

Random Guy: It went under the table.

Minzy:Nobody move! (To Daesung) Okay, you look that way, I'll look this way!

Daesung:All right!

He searches to his right; she searches to her left. They're both on their hands and knees when they spot the die. It's propped up against the table leg, and it's not lying flat. Both the four and the five are showing.

Daesung:Here it is! Here it is!

Minzy:That could be a four or a five. It's your call.

Daesung:It's a four.

Minzy: I think so too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With TaeHee

They are both drunk due to their over take of alcohols.

Sohee:(Drunk)Yeah, and also we need more umm, drinks. Hold on a second. (Gets up but stumbles a little bit.) Whup, okay. (She makes it to the phone and picks it up, without dialing.) Hello! Vegas? Yeah, we would like some more alcohol, and y'know what else? We would like some more beers. Hello? Ohh, I forgot to dial!

They both start laughing.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Taeyang:(Drunk)That must be our alcohol and beers! (Gets up to answer it.)

Bom enters the room.

Bom:Hey!

Taeyang:(Drunk)Hey it's Noona!

Sohee:(Drunk)Noona is bad!She's not marrying Seunghyun Oppa!

Bom:(Facepalms her face) Oh My God! You two are drunk! Taeyang, don't let Sohee drink anymore!

Bom exits the room.

Taeyang:Ohh, here's that nut!

Sohee:Ohhh!!

Taeyang:(Drunk)(he puts it in his mouth)Nope! Something else. (Throws it back under the bed.)

Sohee:(Drunk)Oops! All right, so what do you want to do now?

Taeyang:(Drunk) I wanna get out of the room! You know, I…I really miss downstairs.

Sohee:(Drunk)Okay, you know what? There's only one way I'm leaving this hotel room.

At the Casino

A very drunk and Taeyang,who has his face drawn as a cat, is walking arm in arm with an equally drunk Sohee,who has her face drawn as a man, are walking through the casino and greeting people on their way through. Taeyang has some whiskers and his nose colored in, along with his name on his forehead.They walk their way to the statue of a man.

TaeHee:(Drunk)Hello!

They both continue to walk and Taeyang meows like a cat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At A White Church

Daesung:Hello! One marriage please!

Minzy:Yep, we wanna get married!

The attendant:Well, there's a service in progress. Have a seat.

Daemin:All right.

They both sit down.

Daesung:(singing)Dum! Dum-dum-dum! Dum! Dum! Dum! Dum-dum-dum!

Minzy:What are you doing?

Daesung:Singing the wedding song!

Minzy: I can't wait! We're doing this all over again!

They hear the wedding song.

Daesung:Okay! (Stands up) This is it! (Claps his hands) We're gonna get married again!

Minzy: I'm so excited!

Suddenly the doors burst open, and......TaeHee comes out arm-in-arm and Sohee is carrying a bouquet.THEY GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyang:(Drunk)Well, hello, Mrs. Taeyang! (Throws some rice.)

Sohee:(Drunk)Well, hello, Mr. Sohee! (Throws some more rice.)

They storm out of the church leaving DaeMin shocked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey! So TaeHee Got Married!!!!!!! I wanted them to get married before they have any romance.Since I didn't write much DaeMin I wanted to write this episode on them! Thanks for reading :D Ririn and Daragon will come soon.TOPBOM are the main focus in this story now :D So they will have moments.Comment and tell me how you found the chapter! Bye Bye.