We Got Married?!?!?!?!?!??!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At TaeHee's room

Sohee is waking up from a bad hangover.

Sohee:Ohhhhhhhh!

Sohee looks in the mirror and sees that she still has her mustache and groans.Suddenly, there’s movement beside her, startling her. It’s Taeyang! He wakes up and they both start screaming in terror. Then they both grab their heads having aggravated their hangovers.

Taeyang:Why are we in bed together?

Sohee: I don’t know. Do-do you have any clothes on?

Taeyang:What?

Sohee: I SAID DO YOU HAVE ANY CLOTHES ON?!!?!?

Taeyang:Jesus! You don't need to shout. (checks) Yes I do.

Sohee:Thank God.

Taeyang:But we-we didn’t have…-uh, did we? I mean, I don’t remember much about last night, it was such a blur.

Sohee:Oh! I remember laughing! I laughed a lot.

Taeyang:And we didn’t have .

Sohee starts to get out of bed.

Sohee:Ohh, I mean, we were really drunk. I’m just glad we didn’t do anything stupid

Taeyang:(getting up)Tell me about it.

Taeyang sits up on the edge of the bed and has "Just Married" written on his back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Siwon's room

Siwon has arrived in Las Vagas.Bom visits his room. Siwon doesn't know much Korean since he was brought up in America.

Siwon:Bom!

Bom:(Korean=You asked me a question and I am here to answer you)

Siwon:What?

Bom:(English=Oh I'm sorry! I spent too much time in Korea so I spoke too much Korean.I didn't realise what I was saying! Yes I will marry you and I want to get married to you in 2 weeks!)

Siwon:(English=Come here you!)

Siwon hugs Bom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With TOP and Dara

Dara:Oppa I'm trying to explain to her that she won't get a better guy than you but she won't understand! I won't let her marry that Siwon I promise you no matter what.

TOP:This is Las Vagas not Seoul.She'll run away from you all and complain to the police.The police can catch you all and put you all to jail.When you all get out of jail then you will already be an aunt and I'll just be some random guy.

Dara:Oppa then what should I do? How should I make her understand!

TOP:You don't need to do anything.Whenever you do something the effect will be negative and Bom will start to hate you! You'll lose your best friend and I will lose my ex-girlfriend.

Dara:Oppa do something that will make her love you again! Do something that...uhm..will make Siwon like a fool or useless.Make her feel that you are the better person!

TOP: *Sigh* Dara this isn't the time to show me as a better guy or to make someone look like a fool.This is the time for true love! If she sees my true love for her then maybe....maybe she'll love me again.

Dara:That guy's an American! An American!

TOP:So you are saying if he is Korean then you would accept him.

Dara:No I didn't mean that!

TOP:You just want her to be with me but I don't think that's possible! *Sigh* Bom doesn't agree to our relationship and feels like it was just some drama so we have only one choice! To do what Bom wants us to do because in this situation we just have to agree with Bom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Breakfast buffet

With Ririn and DaeMin.Everyone knows about TaeHee's wedding.

Seungri:Okay CL! Eat lots of eggs okay since it is good for our baby!

CL:How do you know all of these?

Seungri:CL I have my ways!

CL:Google?

Seungri:Not Google!

Daesung:So, has anyone talked to Mr. and Mrs. Dong yet?

CL:Um-hmm, yeah. They left me a message,they should be here any minute.

Seungri: I’m starving!

Seungri and Daesung walk up to the buffet table to get some food.

Daesung:Listen, I gotta talk to you.

Seungri:Sure Hyung! What’s up? 

Seungri grabs a plate and proceeds to load it with a huge pile of scrambled eggs.Daesung just stares at him and Seungri reluctantly gives him a spoonful.

Daesung:Minzy and I almost got married again last night.

Seungri:That's great but Wait a minute, why come I wasn’t invited? And who was going to be your best man? Don’t say, "Jiyong Hyung." Do NOT say, "Jiyong Hyung." It was not fair since I wasn't the best man in the last wedding!

Seungri and Daesung returns to their table and sits with the girls.TaeHee enter and sits with the 4.

Taeyang:Hey!

Sohee:Hey!

Everyone:Hey!

They both sit down.Sohee pours Taeyang and her both some coffee. They’re acting like nothing’s happened and everyone is just staring at them.

Taeyang:What?

Daesung:Are we gonna talk about what you guys did last night? Or…

Sohee: I don’t know. What do you mean last night? Nothing, nothing uh, happened last night.

Taeyang:Yeah!

Daesung:Maybe this should help you recall something! Dum! Dum-dum-dum! Dum! Dum! Dum! Dum-dum-dum!

TaeHee both looks at each other with their eyes wide open.

Minzy:We weren’t gonna miss our friends getting married!

Sohee:*gasps* Who got married?!

Daesung:You two did.

Taeyang:WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Hello! We did NOT get married.

Sohee:No, we didn’t get married! That’s ridiculous!

They turn to look at each other and suddenly remember that they DID in fact get married.

Taeyang:We-we-we....I...I remember being in a chapel.

Sohee:Oh My God! My first marriage and I had it with this Jerk! Oh No NO NO NO NO!

Taeyang: I...They would not let us get married when we were that drunk!

Sohee:No!

Seungri:They let you get married when you’re drunk! Most people who get married in Vegas ARE drunk!

Minzy:Hell, I’m drunk right now! (They all turn and look at her.) What? I can’t have a mimosa with breakfast?! I’m on vacation!

CL:What are you guys gonna do?

Sohee:We're gonna get divorce of course!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Ririn and Sohee

CL:Seungri don’t forget, we have that doctor’s appointment later!

Seungri:Right.

CL:Do you really wanna come? I mean I can go by myself!

Seungri:No Chae! I'm coming too.

Sohee:Hey, are you going to find out the gender of the baby?

CL:No-no, we talked about it. We don’t want to know. All we care about is that it’s happy and healthy.

Seungri:Yep! Happy and healthy! And cute!

CL:And smart!

Seungri:Popular.

CL:Sporty!

Sohee:Are you two talking about the same baby? Hey! Have you started off thinking of names yet?

CL:Oh yeah! I’ve come up with a bunch of ideas!

Seungri:Really? Me too!

Sohee:Me too!

CL:Really?

Sohee:Yeah! If it's a girl then Mona and if it's a boy then Mong!

Seungri:Errrr maybe I think I would like to hear other ideas!

CL:Okay! I was thinking if it’s a boy, how about Young?

Seungri:Nice but not nice enough!

CL:Okay fine then! What do you have?

Seungri:Well, OK, it’s for a girl. Well, I know it’s a little out there, but…Miyun!

CL:Wow! Oh my god.Our child will have a crap name then!

Seungri:You’re just saying that 'cause I said no to your name!

CL: I’m really, really not.

Sohee:How-how about you each get five no to the names and then decide?

Ririn:Alright!

Seungri:That sounds fair.

CL:Yeah! I don’t think you’re going to need it though. Okay, check this out. If it’s a girl, Rain.

Seungri:No!

CL:Why?

Seungri:Rain? Hi My name is Rain. That sounds Emo! How about SuHwa!

CL:Seungri why do you hate our child so much?

Seungri:Fine, you go.

CL:Okay Gayun!

Seungri:No. How about—Ooh, I like SuHyun! What about SuHyun?

CL:Just because your real name is Seunghyun does not mean our child is gonna be named SuHyun! How about Chaming?

Seungri:No! SuBin?

CL:No! MiHyun!

Seungri:No Chanhan!

CL:No!

Sohee: Is it me, or is no starting to sound really good?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP is walking by when he stops and sees Bom and Siwon in a car.

Siwon:(English=You have made me the happiest man in the world!)

Siwon was about to kiss her when Bom looks the other way.

Siwon:(English=What?)

Bom:(English= I'm Sorry.I've just been through a lot lately.Just let me sort out my life mentally and you can do what you want physically!)

Bom sees TOP and TOP walks off.

Siwon:(English= It's fine! There is no rush.Good Night!)

Bom:(English=You too!)

Bom gets out of the car and goes inside her room to see TOP at the door.

TOP:The American guy is handsome!

Bom looks at him.

TOP:But not more handsome than me!

Bom starts to open her door.

TOP:Hey I was just joking.I can't really praise my ex-girlfriend's fiance to be honest.What's his name again?

Bom:Siwon Choi.

TOP:Siwon Choi.You are gonna be Bommie Choi no I meant Bom Choi.So are you sure to be Bom Siwon Choi?

Bom:Yes!

TOP:So then why did you deny our relationship? Why didn't you just tell me you wanted me to get out of your life? If you told me that you really don't see yourself being Mrs.Bom Seunghyun Choi then I would left you alone. I would have liked it if you were gonna be Mrs.Bom Siwon Choi while accepting our relationship and not insulting it by calling it a drama!

Bom: I know you'll hate me and I agree that you do have the right to.

TOP:No no I don't hate you.I can't hate you nor do I have the strength to ever hate you!

Bom:What?

TOP:Well after you broke up with me I tried to get over you and I did try to hate you but it was just too difficult for me! I won't lose hope in getting you back but if you really do want to marry him then I will make sure that I will you to the wedding before I leave.Since you earlier announced to everyone that you are gonna live in America with Siwon I will see you two getting married and after seeing you two getting married I will then lose hope for you to come back to me. I do still have the hope of you coming back to me do you know why? Cause I still love you.

Bom goes inside her room and closes the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Daragon's room

Dara:Jiyongie do something! I mean it! I can't let Bom unnie marry that Siwon.

Jiyong:Santokki I know but I don't even realise how to make both Hyung and Noona understand! They are stubborn as hell.

Dara:We have to do something.There's gotta be a way!

Jiyong:Anyway Santokki....we're alone! (Gives her a ertive look)

Dara:YA!

Jiyong:Come On!

Dara:What?

Jiyong:We haven't even done it yet! We are married.

Dara:No! I'm gonna gonna do it now.

Jiyong:Why not? We are married!

Dara:So? I can't do it.We're not alone!

Jiyong:No one's gonna come! I'll put a Do-Not-Disturb sign on the door.

Jiyong goes closer to her face to kiss her but Dara grabs a pillow and throws in Jiyong's face.Dara runs out of the room.

Jiyong:Aish!!!!!!!!!! You are seriously so stubborn Santokki!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Doctor’s Office,

Ririn are at Dr.Long's office as they see the doctor writing some notes.

Dr.Long:Okay! All your tests look fine. Now, are you two interested in knowing the of the baby?

CL:(English= I'm sorry but we are not.Since my husband doesn't know much english I will do the talking)

Seungri:(English=Chae what are you talking about? I am speaking English right now!)

CL gives Seungri a I-Didn't-Know-You-Speak-English Look.

They are all now talking in English.

CL:But you have it right there in that file? You could tell us whether it’s a boy or a girl?

Dr.Long:That’s right. But if you don’t want to know…

Seungri:No, no, we want to wait, right?

CL:Right. Right.

Dr.Long:(looks at her beeping pager) Oh, I’ll be right back.

Dr.Long leaves Ririn alone.

CL: I didn't know that you can speak English?

Seungri:Chae you don't know a lot about me but I know a lot about you! So am I your husband? (Smiles at her)

CL: I was just saying that to avoid telling her our complicated relationship. (looking at the bulletin board with baby pictures)So, which of these babies do you think is the ugliest?

Seungri:What? Chae! Come on, that’s terrible! They’re…uh…they’re babies. They’re-they’re all beautiful.

CL:Third one from the left?

Seungri:Yeah, why is it staring at me? I think it knows I’m talking about it. (CL starts to peek at the file) Don’t-don’t you—Wh—Wha—Hey!!

CL:What?!

Seungri:You’re looking!

CL: I didn’t!

Seungri: I saw you!

CL:Okay fine, I did. But I didn’t see anything, I swear.

Seungri:Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!

CL:Okay, but Seungri just listen to me…

Seungri:No, no, no, no! Don’t tell me! I don’t want to know!

CL:But I couldn’t even if I wanted to, because I don’t know! I swear; I didn’t see anything, and I don’t want to know! It was just a momentary lapse.

Seungri:Momentary lapse. Don’t-don’t you have any self-control?

CL:Enough with the lecture already! You know what? I’ve been thinking about it. I’m really coming around on the name SuBin. I think I would actually consider naming our child that.

Seungri:Chae, I-I can’t tell you how-how much that means to me! Ohh… Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You-you hated the name SuBin! Why-why would you change your mind? Unless, you know we’re never going to have to use it. You did see the folder. You know the gender!

CL: I didn’t see anything! I actually changed my mind about the name.

Seungri:I don’t think so! You’re just giving me SuBin so if it is the other gender then you get to name it and that’s when you’ll swoop in and name him weird names!

CL:Fine.

Seungri:Unless… (CL groans.) Well, I’m not falling for that! Okay? SuBin is off the table!

CL:But Seungri I want the name SuBin!

Seungri:Not like this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With DaeMin and TaeHee

TaeHee angrily enters their room.

Daesung:Woah! What's up with you two? World War 3 happening?

Sohee:Ask Jerk over there!

Taeyang:They refuse to take our divorce!

Minzy:Why?

Sohee:Since we are only here for a few weeks they said we have to get divorced in Korea!

Daesung:So Mr. and Mrs.Youngbae Dong how are you two feeling?

TaeHee:YA!

Minzy:You are Mr. and Mrs.Youngbae Dong now!

Sohee:Ewwwwwwww!!!! I'm Mrs.Sohee Youngbae Dong! That name is so unattractive and the first marriage I ever have is with this moron!

Taeyang:YA! I don't even want to be Mr.Taeyang Sohee Ahn either! You're lucky you're married to a supermodel like me!

Sohee:Lucky?!?!?! More like Unlucky and Stupid.

Taeyang:Whenever we start to get on well you just ruin the moment and make us fight even more! It's all your fault Sohee.

Sohee:MY FAULT?!?!?!?! You were the one who drew on me First!

Taeyang:So? You insulted me first!

Sohee:You shouted at me when I was bringing you the first aid kit.You hurted me and made me cry!

Taeyang:You didn't obey me when I was thinking about your safety!

Sohee:You could have said it nicely!

Taeyang:Couldn't you see I was fighting with that Bastard Taecyeon!

Sohee:Well I did tell him to stop hitting you and he stopped!

Taeyang:Then he didn't let you go and as always I had to in and save you.

Sohee:You think you're so great don't you!

Taeyang: I don't think Sohee I know I am great.You should be grateful that I even protected you and even kissed you loads! Girls are all drooling to kiss me and I'm giving you free kisses!

Sohee:Well it for me! You give crap kisses and I don't even want you to be my husband! We are getting divorced no matter what!

Taeyang:FINE!

Sohee:FINE!

TaeHee:FINE!

TaeHee storms out of the room.

Minzy:Wow! I guess we have a new unhappily married couple here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter :D So TaeHee will have to wait for their divorce so Welcome the new married couple TaeHee.Jiyong wants to do IT but Dara doesn't XD I don't do so don't ask me for any y scenes! I am too shy for that.Ririn are starting to be nicer to each other :D TOPBOM is sad and sadly Bom doesn't want to marry TOP even through TOP still loves her. :'( DaeMin are fine and normal :D

What do you think the baby is gonna be? A boy or a girl?

Comment and tell me how you found this chapter and any requests you have just tell me :D