Just get ready!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Today is the day Jiyong has a photo exhibition that will determine his career.

Jiyong:(Entering the room) Hey!

Taeyang:Hey Mr.Tuxedo!

Jiyong:Why aren't you all dressed yet?

Daesung:Hyung we have a hour and a half left.

Jiyong:4 minutes ago you had a hour and a half left so hurry.

Taeyang:Relax Hyung,we'll be ready. It only takes us two minutes to get dressed.

Jiyong:Well, you know, I'd feel a whole lot better if you got dressed now.

Taeyang and Daesung:Okay! (Doesn't move)

Dara:Jiyongie,oh look at you looking y!

Jiyong:Really?

Dara:How come you didn't come over here earlier?

Jiyong:Because I'm a stupid,stupid man! So, um, let's see you're pretty close, huh. Make-up's on, hair's done.

Dara:Yeah, I just have to get dressed.

Jiyong:Yay! And that takes what? Just six or seven minutes.

Dara:Yeah! Once, I figure out what I'm wearing.

Minzy enters the house wearing a pretty white dress.

Minzy:Hey!

Jiyong:Hey!

Daesung:Whoa! Baby you look great!

Jiyong:Nice dress!

Minzy:Thank you!

Jiyong:You see this, this is a person who is ready to go.Minzy you are my lucky charm!

Minzy:Thank you oppa!

Sohee:What do you want with me Youngbae?

Taeyang:Stop calling me Youngbae!

Sohee:What do you want? You said I have to do something for you after that bet and you won it! So do you want me to call you Taeyang now or oppa or..or what?

Taeyang:Not now!

Sohee:Come on please! This suspense is killing me!

Taeyang:Well you gotta wait for it. (Smiles)

Sohee: I wanna know.Is it something to do about ?

Taeyang:What?! NO! I am NOT that harsh when it comes to bet!

Jiyong:You guys,you know what, it doesn't matter, because you both have to go get dressed before the big vain in my head pops.

Sohee:All right Jiyong oppa, I just have to do one thing, really quickly, it's not a big deal. (yells at Taeyang)TELL ME!!!!!!!!

Jiyong:Look, I don't care it starts at eight, we can't be late.Look, our table is down in front, okay, my boss is gonna be there, everyone will see if we arrive after it starts.

Dara:(entering from her bedroom)You guys, (holds up an outfit) does this look like something the wife of a photographer would wear?

Minzy: I don't know Dara Unnie, you might be the first one.

Dara:Uh, no. Wait, you know what, this is the outfit that makes my thighs look fat. Nevermind.

Sohee:Well Youngbae I wrote a little song for you today. It's called:Tell me. (Sings) Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me

Taeyang:Wow!Nice Song and all right! I'll tell you!

Sohee:Really! (Brightly Smiles)

Taeyang:Oh my, would you look at that! (holds up his crossed fingers)

Sohee:You know what, okay, fine. Don't tell me,you just keep your stupid mouth shut. (Sticks her tongue out to Taeyang again and again)

Taeyang flings some ketchup but it goes onto Minzy's dress.

Minzy:Ah! Oh my God! Unnie and Oppa!!!!

TaeHee:Sorry Minzy!

Minzy:What am I gonna do?

Jiyong:Okay, look, we have nineteen minutes. Okay Sohee I want you to go and change! Okay. And then, when you come back,Taeyang will go change, and he'll tell you what you want to know!

Sohee:All right! Fine! I'm going but when I come back I want you to tell me what I need to do Youngbae!

Taeyang:HEY!

Sohee leaves out of the house.

Dara:(entering from her room) Is this a little too... (sees Minzy's dress with ketchup)Minzy,what happened?

Minzy:Dara unnie I got ketchup on my dress! (Pouts)

Dara:Ooooh! Minkki, well we'll find you something. Do you wanna wear my black jacket?

Minzy:That won't go with this dress though.

Dara:No, you're right.Well, we'll find something.Let's just get you out of that dress.Come on.

Jiyong:NO NO NO! NOT out of that,NOT out of clothes.

Sohee enters the house wearing a beautiful purple mini-dress.

Jiyong:WOW! Nice dress finally 2 ready now 3 left! Daesung go get dress right now!

Daesung:But Hyung I'm NOT even making any noise! You have Dara noona not ready since she wants to pick her perfect dress,Taeyang hyung being stubborn by not telling Sohee what she wants to know while arguing with Sohee and they ruined my poor wife's dress!!!

Sohee:Which was NOT my fault.

Taeyang:You shouldn't have bend down!

Sohee:You shouldn't be throwing ketchup everywhere

Jiyong:STOP! First of all,Daesung you go get dressed right now and I mean it otherwise you don't wanna feel my warth! Secondly I am sick and tired of you two 7-month couple arguments!

TaeHee:HEY!

Jiyong:Silent and I mean it! DARA!

Dara:(From her room)YES!

Jiyong:ARE YOU DONE?

Dara:NO!

Jiyong groans in frustration.Dara and Minzy comes out of Dara's bedroom.

Dara:Minkki,you go try on my green dress. If that doesn't work, you can wear my gray silk one.Oh gosh, what am I wearing?!

Jiyong:Baby you don't, you don't know what your wearing?

Dara:Well, honey. I'm just trying to look nice for your big night.

Jiyong:Yeah, which, which we have to leave for in exactly twelve minutes.All right, come on, I'll just pick something out for you.

Sohee:(To Taeyang)All right, you will notice that I am fully dressed. I,in turn, have noticed that you are not.

Taeyang:Okay I want you to.....(Stands up and walks to the door)

Sohee:WAIT! Don't do this! Tell me now you are making me want to know even more!

Taeyang sticks his tongue out to Sohee and leaves the house.Daragon comes out of their bedroom talking to one another but Dara is still NOT dressed.

Jiyong:(Groans)Look, I'm sorry Santokki I thought it looked pretty.

Dara:Jiyongie that was a Halloween costume!

Jiyong:Look, I didn't recognize it until I saw the hat thing!

Minzy:Unnie listen isn't this perfect for me! (Wears the green dress)

Dara:Oh, it's perfect! But not for tonight.

Minzy:Well, of course not for tonight.

Jiyong:Not for tonight. Not for tonight! Wh-what, what, what, are you doing?

Dara:No honey, we're sorry, we didn't mean it. I love you. I love you.

Taeyang:(entering)Where's my underwear?!

Sohee smirks at him.

Jiyong:Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on, come on, what. You took his underwear?

Sohee:He didn't tell me the whole thing!

Jiyong:Okay, now hold on.Taeyang, why, why can't you just wear the underwear you're wearing now?

Taeyang:Because, I'm not wearing any underwear now.

Sohee:EW!

Jiyong:Okay, then why do you have to wear underwear tonight?

Taeyang: It's a rented tux. Okay. I'm not gonna be in another man's clothes!

Sohee:Well, then it looks like somebody is gonna have to tell me everything.

Taeyang:Okay, you hide my clothes. I'm gonna do the exact opposite to you.

Sohee:What are you, what are you gonna SHOW me my clothes?

Taeyang:Hey, opposite, is opposite! (leaves the house)

Minzy:(entering from Dara's room, wearing a huge bow to cover the stain)Okay, I'm ready.

Jiyong:Whoa!

Minzy:Dara unnie didn't have anything that I liked, so, but she had this Christmas ribbon and I thought why not use this to cover the stain.

Jiyong:Okay, hey, that's okay with me. I have exactly twelve minutes.... Wha, my watch stopped. My watch.(grabs Daesung's watch) What time is it? It's 7:33, I have seven minutes. I have seven minutes!!

Dara:(entering from her room)Okay,Minkki, quick, what shoes should I wear? The black or the purple?

Jiyong:(Groans)Santokki!Just, just, just pick one!

Minzy:Okay, okay, okay, the black.But, oh, do you have black, with the little straps?

Dara:Yeahh, but, but those really go better with pants. Maybe I should wear pants?

Jiyong:(Angry)Yeah, pants, what, what an idea. Or better yet, um, how about you go without any pants. Look, I don't know what you're trying to do to me, but just get your in there and pick out any shoes that fit your feet, okay. No, no I don't care if they match. I don't care if they make your ankles or your knees or your earlobes look fat. Okay.JUST GO AND GET DRESSED NOW!

Dara:But I--(Jiyong interrupts)

Jiyong:NO NO NO JUST DO IT! Go in there and pick something out so we can go.

Dara:All right.

Jiyong:Thank you!

Daesung:Baby you do look cute no matter what! That ribbon makes you look cuter!

Minzy:Aish I don't want to look like a baby though.I was supposed to look y not cute.

Daesung: It doesn't matter.

Sohee:He's right.You look cute and the one person who loves you already thinks that you are y right?

Daesung:See Sohee understands!

Minzy:Awwww really? (Smiles)

Daesung:You are so cute! (Pinches her cheek)

Minzy:Ouch! (Pouts)

Sohee:Stop being all cute and stuff.

Jiyong:Okay guys! We have 4 ready to go now Taeyang and Santokki is left! We can't have CL and Seungri since they have to be in the hospital for baby Changri and TOP hyung and Bom noona is at vacation returning tomorrow.We,now have,5 minutes left so hurry hurry hurry! I don't wanna be late!

Dara comes out from her room wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt.She goes to the kitchen and starts washing the dishes.

Jiyong:Hey..uhm..you know how I said everytime you do the house chores you look y well now isn't the time Santokki.

Dara: I'm not gonna go.

Jiyong:You're not going to go?

Dara:No,I think I'm gonna wash the dishes and do the house chores since we are living together and Bom unnie is gonna live in the next house near us so there has to be someone doing the housework!

Jiyong:How....um....how can you not be going?

Dara: I'm not gonna go, so I think that makes sense!

Jiyong:Um, you know, just out of curiosity---(Dara interrupts)

Dara:Well, ever since I was humiliated and yelled at in front of my friends, I'm just, I don't know, not in a photo exhibition kind of mood.

Jiyong:Right. Right, okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I yelled.

Dara: It's fine.

Jiyong:No, but, you're...you're mad.

Dara: I'm not mad.

Jiyong:No?

Dara: I'm just not going.

Jiyong:You're not going.

Dara:Right.

Jiyong:Okay. You know that I...I have to go.

Dara:Yeah!

Jiyong:Right. So is it gonna be like 'I'm abandoning you while you're upset.'

Dara:No

Jiyong:No,because you're not upset.

Dara:Right.

Jiyong:About the yelling.

Dara:Right, and the humiliating.

Jiyong:Oh, well of course, the humiliating. So....so we....we're okay.

Dara:Yes.

Jiyong:We're fine right?

Dara:Right.

Jiyong:Okay. Honey?

Dara:Yes,Jiyongie.(looks at Jiyong)

Jiyong: I love you.

Jiyong goes to kiss her but she looks at the other side,avoiding Jiyong's kiss.

(Jiyong:Inner Thoughts=Yep she is mad for sure!)

Taeyang enters wearing a lot of clothes,which are all of Sohee's clothes!

Taeyang:Okay!Here it is.You hide my clothes,I'm wearing everything you own.

Sohee:Oh my God! That is so NOT the opposite of taking somebody's underwear!!

Taeyang:(Makes a girl voice)Look at me! I'm Sohee! I just love wearing a lot of clothes! Maybe if I wasn't --(Sohee interrupts)

Sohee:You wouldn't dare!

Taeyang:(Smirks)Yeah.Whew, it's hot with all of this stuff on. I ah, I better not do any, I don't know, lunges. (starts doing lunges)

Jiyong:Okay, okay. Enough, enough with the lunging. No! I'm sick of this. Okay. I've had it up to here with you two! Now neither you can come to the party!

Sohee:Jeez, what a baby.

Taeyang:Yeah Jiyong way to ruin it. I was just going to get dressed.

Jiyong:You know what I don't care. The only person I cared about getting dressed, is the one person that says she's not even gonna go. Look Dara, I'm sorry. Okay. Look, I...I was a jerk. I'm sorry I yelled. I want you there, I need you there. Look, what, what can I do that can show you how much, how much I want you to be there?!

Taeyang:You could drink this vegetable oil.

Jiyong:Hello husband and wife talking here!

Dara:NO NO NO,now wait, wa...wait a minute!That actually...uh....that sounds interesting.

Jiyong:WHAT?!

Dara: I think you SHOULD drink the oil.

Taeyang:YAY!

Jiyong:Okay, okay. If that is what it takes to show you how much you mean to me, and how much I want you there. Then that's what I'll do.

Sohee:Oh, wait oppa, let me get you another glass.

Jiyong:No,I think this will be fine.(Deep Breaths) Cheers.

Jiyong was about to drink the oil when Dara stops him before he drinks the oil.

Dara:No, no, no, wait! Okay, okay. DON'T! I'LL GO,I'LL GO!

Jiyong:You will?!?!

Dara:You were really gonna do that, weren't you?

Jiyong:Well, yeah.

Dara:Oh My God,You were gonna drink the oil!!

Taeyang:Let's see what else he'll do!

Jiyong:(To Taeyang) How about you, go get changed! (to Sohee) You, give him back his underwear! Now,I'm gonna go get a cab, and I want everyone down stairs in two minutes!

TaeHee start to leave and Taeyang is lunging as he is walking to his house.

Sohee:Stop it. Stop it!

=================AFTER 10 MINUTES=================

Jiyong:Okay, okay, okay, I've got two taxis and no people. GO GO GO GO GO!

Everyone gets out of the house while Dara goes into the living room,wearing a y black dress.

Jiyong:Sandara Kwon wow! You...uhm....you look, wow!

Dara:And I still have about five seconds to spare.

Dara wraps her arms around Jiyong's neck while Jiyong wraps his arms around Dara's waist.Dara kisses him quickly.

Dara:Okay, that was about seven seconds.

Jiyong:So we're a little late.(Smiles)


At the photo exhibition

Taeyang:Dude why do you have pictures of only Dara noona around here? Where is me?

Jiyong:The theme was about someone you love so why would it be about you?

Kiko:Boss that was great!!!! (Hugs Jiyong)

Jiyong:Oh...thanks!

Taeyang:Hello and you are?

Kiko:Kiko!

Taeyang:So are you single?

Kiko:Not interested!

Taeyang:That's a shame!

Soon everyone starts wondering around the exhibition,Jiyong is busy talking to his boss,DaeMin busy being lovey-dovey with each other,TaeHee arguing as usual which makes Dara sighs as she got lonely.She was walking around when......

Jaejoong: I didn't know Jiyong was a good photographer.

Dara turns around and sees Jaejoong.

Dara:What are you doing here?

Jaejoong:Please listen to me Dara.

Dara:You aren't supposed to be here so please leave this place right now.

Jaejoong:Come on Dara.I know I was stupid back then but please give me a second chance! I just wanna be friends with you that's all.I'm NOT here to steal you away from Jiyong since I have a girlfriend myself.

Dara:Really? Who is she?

Jaejoong: I'll tell you later but hey you look very beautiful in these pictures! Jiyong did a pretty nice job.

Dara:Thanks! So how is appa?

Jaejoong:Well Dara I,too,have left home since appa and umma didn't accept the girl I love.

Dara:Don't worry auntie and uncle will understand.


Kiko:Okay you have done the speech,the ceremony and your talk with the boss so I think you are done Boss!

Jiyong:Don't call me boss! Just call me Jiyong. (Smiles)

Kiko:Jiyong Boss!

Jiyong:Again boss?No boss just Jiyong!

Kiko:Okay Jiyong....boss!

Jiyong: I heard that.

Kiko:Okay Jiyong boss! (Laughs)

Jiyong:Cut the formality out.Just Jiyong will do!You and I are working together so we can just start being friends.

Kiko:Okay I'll call you Jiyong.


Jaejoong: I'm sorry for hurting you Dara.I really was influenced by my appa and your appa so I got stupid.I hope you can forgive me!

Dara: It's fine! (Smiles)

Jaejoong:Really?

Dara:Of Course!

Jaejoong:Thank You!!! (Hugs Dara)

Dara: It's fine! (Breaks the hug)

Jiyong:Sandara Kwon there you are! (Sees Jaejoong) What is he doing here?

Dara:Jiyong calm down! Jaejoong is here to support your photography and he really admires your work.

Jaejoong:Jiyong I must say it really is high standard work you have done in this exhibition! I really like how you make our little Sandara so beautiful in your photos!

Dara:(Laughs) Little Sandara?

Jiyong:Well if you don't mind I would like to have a moment with my wife!

Jaejoong:Sure Sure! Don't mind me!

Jaejooong leaves Daragon.

Dara:Jiyongie you didn't have to be mean with him!

Jiyong:Dara you know he was here just to annoy us. I don't understand why he isn't getting the fact that I want him out of our lives!

Dara:Jiyong trust me!Jaejoong is really nice once you get to know him.

Jiyong:How? I didn't see how nice he was when he trying to marry you!

Dara: It was because he was influenced by my appa and his appa! Now he's a changed man! All he wants is to be friends with us and I don't see why that would be a problem.

Jiyong: I don't know! I just don't see him as a trustworthy person.I still think that he loves you Sandara,I really do!

Dara:(Groans)Jiyong he did admit he had feelings for me in the past but now he even has a girlfriend of his own! Why don't you see the fact that he is just here to be friends with us!

Jiyong hugs Dara.

Jiyong:Sandara I don't like it when we argue.We're arguing over a guy that doesn't even matter to us so can we please stop now? I'm sorry for arguing with you!

Dara:You're right.Baby I'm sorry for arguing with you too and arguing over a person that doesn't even matter to us! I Love You!

Jiyong: I Love You too!


Kiko: I think we are doing a good job Jaejoong.Seems like we have lighten the flame to break the Dara-Jiyong couple.Jaejoong I think you should be around with Dara more since Jiyong is affected by your presense around Dara,which is good.

Jaejoong:First meeting and something is happening! I think breaking them would not be a hard task!

Kiko:Seems like it anyway I will distract Jiyong into working more and more which will make him spend less and less time with Dara then you step in and spend more time with Dara!

Jaejoong:Seems like a good plan but to do this we would need to make Dara and Jiyong away from their friends!

Kiko:Consider that accepted.

Jaejoong:How?

Kiko:You'll know soon! I'm pretty sure Jiyong is gonna tell Dara tomorrow or the on coming day.


Sohee:Youngbae Tell me Tell me Tell Tell Tell Tell me!

Taeyang leans closer to Sohee's face making Sohee anxious with the action.This action Taeyang always did to her,somehow,now made her panic and made her feel something.That moment made her hear something but she couldn't understand what it was.It was a ringing sound that was only heard by her.Taeyang,then,shows his famous eye smile and pokes Sohee's sides of her cheeks.

Sohee:What?

Taeyang:Smile a little more! (Smiles)

Sohee:What?!

Taeyang: I said smile a little more!

Sohee:Please just tell---(Taeyang interrupts)

Taeyang places his heavy hands on Sohee's shoulders.

Taeyang: I just want you to smile and be your old self again.That foolish,childish--(Sohee interrupts)

Sohee:YA!

Taeyang:Anyway Foolish,childish yet cute and weird girl.I know it will be hard for a girl like you to regain your old place after being cheated by that Nichkhun jerk but not every guy is like that and don't ever doubt yourself to find love cause you will find it. (Smiles)

Those words made Sohee calm herself and more importantly calm her heart.It was like only Taeyang knew what Sohee was really like and could be the only person to understand her.

Taeyang:Hey! Didn't I tell you to smile as your punishment for losing the bet!

Sohee:You and your stupid logic! (Smiles brightly)

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=See you're smiling Sohee! Just stay like this!)


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! I focusd on Daragon mainly in this chapter and a little bit of TaeHee and DaeMin but you readers will be getting more Daragon and TaeHee and sometimes the other couples' moments! :D

Jaejoong and Kiko are really planning to break Daragon :( Let's just hope they won't break!

Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)  

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!