My husband and my cousin part 2

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Sohee got of her bedroom,where she and her cousin slept whereas her husband slept on the sofa that was on the living room.Sohee got out of her bedroom but then saw her cousin and her husband talking to each other.Of course she felt angry and jealous with how close they were.

Sohee:Oh what's going on in here?

Hyomin:Taeyang is really so funny!

Sohee:(Raises her eyebrow)Oh really? What was so funny?

Hyomin:Yesterday night we were eating dinner and he spilled wine on himself by mistake! (Laughs) It was so hilarious!

Sohee:(Rolls her eyes)Yeah I guess it was!

Sohee goes inside the kitchen and Taeyang walks behind her.

Taeyang:Mandu?

Sohee:How was the big night yesterday?

Taeyang:Uhm..it was okay!

Sohee:Really? Hyomin's been telling me it was great.

Taeyang:Well we just had a friendly time you know and nothing happened.

Sohee:Nothing happened?

Taeyang:Something could’ve happened. All right? I didn't do anything but she was definitely giving me the vibe.

Sohee:V-Vibe? What vibe?

Taeyang: I think your cousin has a thing for me!

Sohee:Hyomin and you? Pffttt please! Youngbae you aren't her type.

Taeyang:Oh really? If I am not then why did she ask me out again?

Sohee:She a-asked you out again?

Taeyang:Yeah.She asked me if I could give her a tour around.

Sohee:Okay okay okay okay.I can't! I can't let this you and my cousin thing go on! I can't okay. It's just too weird all right? I imagine the two of you and it freaks me out. I get freaked out so much!

Taeyang:Okay fine if it gets too weird for you then I'll tell her I can't!

Sohee:Thank you!

Taeyang:No problem

Hyomin:TAEYANG!

Taeyang:And she's calling me!

 

Daesung and Minzy are in the living room,taking care of Changri at DaeMin's house.CL and Seungri are also with them.

Seungri:You two really like playing with Changri.

CL:Weren't you guys trying for a baby?

Daesung:We were but I guess we kinda took a break.

Minzy:How easy is it to get pregnant?

CL:Extremely easy on my case.

Minzy:Obviously since you got pregnant when you lost your ity.

Seungri:Obviously it was my talent!

CL:YA Shut up!

Bom entered the house.

Bom:Guys you can not believe what I just heard! Hyomin is going on another ''date'' with Taeyang.

CL:Uhm...what?! Why?

Minzy:Didn't oppa already went on the date with her?

Bom:She asked him for another date!

CL: I can't stand that girl.What she wore yesterday was just so revealing! I could just look at her and already see more than half of her skin.

Seungri: It wasn't that bad.

CL:Easy for you to say since you are a guy.I bet you were checking her out.

Seungri:Nah she isn't my type!

CL:Obviously since I am your type!

Seungri:See you do love me and understand me!

CL:Yeah okay whatever now.

Seungri:Come on say it! Say it!

CL:Say what?

Seungri:That you love me!

CL:No!

Seungri:Come on Chae it's been ages since you've said that to me.I wanna hear it just once please.

CL:No,I'm not in the mood!

Seungri wrapped his arms around his wife's waist and rests his head on her back.

Seungri:But I'm in the mood!

Daesung:HEY Go get a room!

Seungri:Oh yeah? I think we will then hyung! Come on Chae!

CL:You wish!

 

Sohee sits down on the sofa,watching TV.Hyomin gets out of the bathroom and sits next to her.

Hyomin:Hey where's Taeyang?

Sohee:Hey and he's not here.He's gone out.

Hyomin:Oh that's weird but you can not believe what he did to me.He said no to me and he didn't even say why.

Sohee:Oh well you can date someone else.You know the oppas I am friends with...they have friends that are really handsome and you'll love to meet.Daesung oppa told me he has a new friend that is your type!

Hyomin:Thanks but no thanks. I mean I probably think it's because he was a bit shy with me yesterday. Maybe he didn't like my outfit or maybe I didn't make him laugh. Aish I don't know what went wrong with me and him?

Sohee:Honey okay it's not because of those things.Well it's because I asked him to.

Hyomin:YOU DID WHAT?! WHY?!

Sohee:Because me and Taeyang have a thing okay!

Hyomin: I don't get it? What thing?

Sohee:Yeah! Me and him have a thing! We kinda have a history.

Hyomin:Oh so you used to go out right?

Sohee:Not rea--(Interruption)

Hyomin:Anyway I don't see why I can't have him.I mean he and you DID USED to go out and you obviously don't want him.

Sohee tried her hardest not to tell her the truth and changed the topic.

Sohee:Do you want to go out with TOP oppa's friends? They are all hot!

Hyomin:ARGH NO! I can not believe you did this to me!!

Sohee:Look this is not that big of a deal you know...all you have to do is not date Taeyang! There is a lot of guys out there better than him.

Hyomin:You have no right to tell me what to do!

Sohee:I’m not telling you what to do! I am telling you what not to do!

Hyomin:Why are you so jealous of me?

Sohee:Hyomin this is not about me being jealous of you! This is about you being a stupid spoilt brat and always going for something you can't have.

Hyomin:Can't have?! OH HE'S GOING TO BE MINE!

Hyomin goes into the bathroom and slams the door shut.

Sohee:YEAH IN YOUR DREAMS!

 

Sohee is inside DaeMin's house with DaeMin,RiRin and Bom.

Sohee:How dare she tell me I am jealous of her?! Who the hell does she think she is!

Bom:Wow your cousin likes your husband now?

Sohee:How can I be jealous of her when what she wants is already mine!

CL:Sohee we have something to tell you....Just kick her out!

Sohee:What?

CL:Kick your cousin out of the house.To be honest none of us can stand her.

Bom:She said that me and Tabi were related..How dare she!

CL:She flirted with Seungri and Jiyong in front of me and Dara unnie!

Sohee:Uhm...What?!

Minzy: It's the truth unnie!

Sohee:So no one likes her?

Seungri:Well I don't really mind her to be hon--(CL glares at him) I mean No! I don't like her.

CL:Sohee don't you think it's obvious that Hyomin has her eye on Taeyang oppa? She might break your relationship with Taeyang oppa!

Sohee:She wouldn't dare!

Bom:Oh honey I think she already has!

Minzy:Should we go to your house and see what's going on?

They all go to the house to see that it's empty.

Bom:There's a note for you Sohee.

Me and Taeyang are outside so don't need to worry!

From Hyomin

Sohee:How dare she?!

CL: I guess she already made the move.

Everyone goes out to look for Hyomin and Taeyang.

 

Hyomin and Taeyang enter the house after Hyomin was sure that Sohee was gone out of the house.

Taeyang:So what's up?

Hyomin:Sohee and I had a really big fight! All I need right now is somebody to talk to about it.

Taeyang:Uhm...of course what's up?

Hyomin:Taeyang I'm really hungry so can you first go and make me something please?

Taeyang:Uhm..sure I'll be right back.

*RING RING RING RING*

Hyomin picks up her phone.

Hyomin:Hello?

Sohee:Hyomin where the hell are you?

Hyomin:Somewhere besides I did tell you I'll make him mine whether you like it or not.

Sohee:Hyomin how could you do this to me?! Taeyang and I have a history and you dare to come in the middle?!

Hyomin:But that is the past honey.Me and Taeyang are the present now so deal with it.

Sohee:Don't tell me to fuc--(Interruption)

Hyomin:Bye!

Hyomin hung up the phone.

Sohee:How dare she hang up on me!

Sohee quickly calls Taeyang on his phone.

Taeyang:Yes honey?

Sohee:Where are you and Hyomin right now?

Taeyang:At our house!

Sohee:GUYS THEY ARE AT HOME! Youngbae hear me clearly right now.Hyomin is trying to make something happen with you to get back at me so don't do anything! I'm reaching home as fast as I can okay?

Taeyang:What?

Sohee:Just don't do anything and GUYS COME ON WE GOTTA GO HOME NOW!

Taeyang hungs up the phone and goes back to the living room.

 

Sohee runs home and quickly opens the door to find Hyomin grabbing Taeyang wheras Taeyang is trying to push her away.

Sohee:HYOMIN YOU !

Taeyang:You...you might have been right about Hyomin.

Taeyang runs away from Hyomin and stands behind Sohee.

Sohee:What did she do?

Hyomin: I could have done everything if it wasn't for you spoiling our fun!

Sohee:What the hell do you mean our? I bet Taeyang didn't even wanted you!

Taeyang:Yeah that's true!

Hyomin:Why not? I mean am I not hot? Am I not y? Am I not pretty? Am I not what every guy wants? I obviously have everything so what's there not to like about me?

Taeyang:You're not Sohee that's why I don't want you!

Hyomin:You would rather have Sohee than me?! What's there about Sohee that is even worth liking? All Sohee does is be jealous of me!

Sohee:Jealous of what?! That you aren't faithful to our family? Jealous that you don't respect anyone's feelings? Jealous that you don't even think about anyone than yourself? I want you to get the hell out of my house right now!

Sohee stormed inside her bedroom and throws Hyomin's luggage out of the door.

Sohee:Get out! I am done with you!

CL:TAXI!

A taxi stopped next to CL.

Seungri:Really CL?

CL:What? I have been waiting to do this for ages!

Sohee: I can't believe I have a cousin like you!

Sohee opens the taxi's door and throws her luggage inside.

Sohee:Now get in this taxi and go home!

Hyomin:All right I'm leaving because I'm not going to spend another minute with someone who wants to ruin my life! (Glares at Sohee) That's you Sohee!

Sohee:(Rolls her eyes and crosses her arms)Nice to know!

Hyomin points her finger at Taeyang.

Hyomin:And you! I throw myself at you and you say no to me?! You dare to say no at Hyomin?! Seriously how gay are you?

Seungri chuckled at the comment but then stops when Taeyang glares at him.

Taeyang:(fake smiles)Yeah thank you for the comment Hyomin now you take care.

Hyomin:Hey I'm happy to get away from you idiots anyway so taxi let's go!

Hyomin sits inside the taxi and the taxi drives off.

Sohee:God what a !

All: I know right!

Sohee:Thank you for not doing anything with her! I mean I guess it is hard to handle someone like her.

Taeyang:You're welcome honey!

CL: I'm just glad I don't have to see her face in my house anymore!


Author=Finally Hyomin is gone because I can't stand her at all so I kicked her out.

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing 2 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)