The Shocking Truth

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

AFTER 4 DAYS LATER

Next Day

CL is temporary living at Bom and Dara's House.Bom and TOP is at Paris and only Daragon is at their house.So Dara,Jiyong and Seungri is at Home.

Dara is at the Kitchen.

Dara:What should I eat?

Jiyong comes behind her and gives her a back hug.

Jiyong:Eat Me!

Dara:Jiyongie I always Do!

Jiyong:You know Hyung and Noona are at Paris so you and me are home alone tonight! (Whispers to Dara's Ear)

Dara:Y-Ya!

Jiyong:Come On!You me Tonight! (Whispers to Dara's ear)

Dara:N-No!CL is here!

Jiyong:Santokki is that your only problem? Easy then!CL can stay at my room for tonight! (Whispers to Dara's Ear)

Dara:N-No! It's Fine!

Jiyong:Maybe It's Not!CL is staying at my room and it's final! (Whispers to Dara's Ear)

Dara:Stop Whispering! (Blushes)

Jiyong:Maybe I should do this then! (Playfully Bites Dara's ear)

Dara:Stop It!!! (Blushes really hard)

Jiyong:Ok if you kiss me!

Dara:No! Seungri is here stop it!!!

Jiyong:He's at the living room! Chill! We're at the kitchen!Now where were we?

Dara:Jiyongie Look!

Jiyong looks at the direction Dara was pointing and Dara who was tricking him runs off to her room.

Jiyong:Dara Dara Always making me run after You! (Runs) YA GET BACK HERE!!!

Dara runs into her room and ALMOST locks her door when Jiyong runs very fastly and enters her room.Jiyong then locks the room and Daragon is alone together.

Seungri:Tsk! LoveBirds!

CL enters the house and goes to the bathroom.

Seungri:Hey CL.....is she crying?

Seungri tries to go to the bathroom but fails since it's locked.

Seungri:CL! YA! CAT! (Bangs the Door)

CL:LEAVE ME ALONE! (Cries)

Seungri:WHY ARE YOU CRYING? (Bangs the door) OPEN THE DOOR!!!

CL: I SAID LEAVE ME THE ALONE!!! (Cries)

Seungri:No!

Seungri goes to Bom's room and finds a hairclip.Seungri remembers how Daesung unlocked the door and he does the same thing and due to his luck the door opens.Seungri sees the crying CL sitting down on the floor with her arms wrapped around her legs.Her hair was a mess and her eyes were red and puffy.

Seungri:Was The Matter?

CL: I said Leave me ALONE! (Cries)

CL stands up and tries to leave but the stubborn Seungri doesn't let go of her wrist and pulls her back.Seungri then places his two hands on CL's Shoulders and Forces CL to face Him.

Seungri: I Said What's Wrong?

CL:S-Stop I-It! (Cries)

Seungri:Please don't cry! CL I can't stand it when you cry please please please just tell me what's the matter!

====================================================FLASHBACK============================================================

At the Park

CL:TangHyun Tanghyun Please Stop Running!

Tanghyun:Leave Me Alone!

CL runs very fastly and stops infront of Tanghyun.

CL:Please Don't Run Away From me!

Tanghyun then stops.

Tanghyun: I said Leave Me Alone!!!

CL:Please Please!!! I Love You!!!

Tanghyun:Do You? Then Why the hell were you with him when I strictly told you not to hang around him anymore!!!

CL:Tanghyun I am trying to keep my distance away from him!

Tanghyun:Really? Well You aren't trying too well!! TRY HARDER THEN!!!

CL:But Tanghyun--(Interruption)

*SLAP*

Tanghyun Slaps CL.

CL:T-Tanghyun. (Shocked)

Tanghyun:YOU STILL BLOODY QUESTION ME AFTER THAT!!!!YOU ING DO AS YOU ARE TOLD!!!!

CL:B-But Tanghyun! (Starts to Cry)

Tanghyun:Tsk! How Pathetic! Girls Always Crying!  (Folds his arms)

CL was shocked to see this side of Tanghyun.She never imagined in her life that the sweet and cheesy boyfriend of hers she met had a cruel and scary side of him But It was The Shocking Truth.

Tanghyun:Pfft! Tears! How Stupid! Stop Crying and Control Yourself!

Tanghyun Leaves.

CL just stands there with her hand on her red and hot check.Her check had a hand mark.CL's tears fall and CL just stands there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day

CL: I can't believe he did that but It's my fault. I did this.He loves me and I love him too

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*

Tanghyun:Hello CL.BABY PLEASE DON'T HANG UP!

CL doesn't hang up but just listens.

Tanghyun:Baby Please! I'm Sorry! I was stupid and pathetic. I was insensitive! I love You! I shouldn't have done that!!! I'm Sorry! Would You forgive me?

CL doesn't talk but listens.

Tanghyun:Baby Please!!!!

CL: I Forgive You!

Tanghyun:Really?

CL:Yeah!Tanghyun I'm Sorry It was my fault!

Tanghyun:Yes It was your fault for being with that but I forgive you.You Shouldn't Make Me Angry alright!Just do as I tell you!

CL:Yes Tanghyun!

Tanghyun:CL I never felt loved like this before by anyone! I Love You!

CL:Me Too!

Tanghyun:Say It!!  (Voice changes into a scary tone)

CL: I-I Love You!

Tanghyun:Good! Stay Away From that !

CL:Yes Tanghyun!

Tanghyun hangs up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later

At Bom and Dara's Home

CL is home alone.

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*

Someone is pressing the doorbell very aggressively. CL opens the door.

CL:Oh Tanghyun! (Shocked)

Tanghyun:What's with the face!

CL:N-no!Nothing!

Tanghyun:Are you hiding something or someone from me?

CL:N-No! I'm Alone!

Tanghyun:Good!

CL:Why are you here?

Tanghyun:Why can't I visit you or are you too busy having with ?

CL:T-Tanghyun! Seungri and I are Just Friends!

Tanghyun:What?

CL: I SAID TANGHYUN SEUNGRI AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS! (Shouts with Anger)

Then Tanghyun stands up and pushes CL against the wall.His Two Hands are on CL's Neck almost gripping her neck.

Tanghyun:ing Shout at me again and I'll break your neck off! You Should Stay at your ing Limits!!!!

Tanghyun says that with his eyes all red.CL doesn't say anything but is shocked and confused by what her boyfriend is up to

Tanghyun:CL It's Your Fault I'm Like This So Stop Making me angry!!!! (Angry)

CL doesn't say anything but looks at the floor.

*RING RING RING RING RING RING*

CL's phone is ringing and CL goes to pick up her phone when Tanghyun picks it up instead.

Tanghyun:Hello?

Seungri:CL?

Tanghyun:Who is this?

Seungri:Oh It's The Waiter!

Tanghyun:What do you want?

Seungri:CL!

Tanghyun:What?

Seungri:Give CL the phone! I want to talk to her!

Tanghyun:Tell Me What do you want with her!!!

Seungri:Why should I tell you? Just Give CL the Phone! Stop being a !

Tanghyun: I said if you can't tell me what you want with CL then you aren't gonna to talk to her!

Seungri:Just Give CL the ing Phone!!!!

Tanghyun gives CL the Phone BUT Makes CL turn it into loudspeaker!

CL:H-Hello!

Seungri:There You are Cat!!!

CL:W-what do you want?

Seungri:You Of Course.My Cat! I Miss You! Let's go out! You and Me!

Tanghyun's blood boils and puts his hand on CL's arm and pinches it.CL doesn't make a sound but is in great pain.Tanghyun hangs up the phone.

Tanghyun:SO THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME!!!!! YOU AND THAT ! YOU !!!

Tanghyun Slaps CL and CL falls to the floor.

Tanghyun:CL I told you to stay away from him and you were still with him?

CL:B-but I didn't even go anywhere with him!

Tanghyun:Lies!!!

Tanghyun pulls CL's Hair

Tanghyun:You !Don't You Dare Lie To Me!How do I know if you are cheating on me with him or not?

CL:Tanghyun I'm NOT cheating on you!!!!

Tanghyun:Lies!!!You are sleeping with him right?

CL:Tanghyun!!!!! I'm still a !!!

Tanghyun:Lies!!!! I know that you're not!!! How many more guys are there you are cheating on me with? Huh?Tell Me!

CL:B-But I'm not! I still Love You!

Tanghyun:HAHAHA! Don't You give me that crap!

*SLAP* (Tanghyun Slaps CL again)

Tanghyun:You !You Lie to me everytime and you think I wouldn't know? pfft! I'm not a !

Tanghyun Pushes CL on the floor aggressively and leaves.CL is on the floor crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*

CL opens the door and sees Tanghyun.

CL:T-Tanghyun

Tanghyun:Hello CL!

Tanghyun enters the house and sits down on the sofa.

Tanghyun:Don't Just stand there!Get me something to eat!

CL:Y-Yes!

CL goes in and brings Pasta for Tanghyun.

CL:Tanghyun! I made some pasta so I hope you would like them!

Tanghyun tries the pasta.

CL:How is it?

Tanghyun:YUCK! WHAT THE IS THIS?!!?!? (Tanghyun spits the pasta)

CL:Y-You don't like it?

Tanghyun:LIKE IT? I ING HATE IT!!!!

CL:But I made it just for you!

Tanghyun:Don't Then! Your efforts are ! Anyway give me your phone!

CL:Why?

Tanghyun:CL I said give me your phone!You're a woman so stay at the kitchen That's where your place is!

CL gives Tanghyun the phone.Tanghyun,who is a possesive and easily jealous person,checks CL's phone.

Tanghyun:Who's Eunhyuk?

CL:H-He's my boss?

Tanghyun:Really?Why the hell is your boss even wishing you happy birthday and other stuff?

CL:He's also my childhood friend!

Tanghyun:Oh So You already have slept with him!

CL:Tanghyun We are just friends!

Tanghyun:FRIENDS?!?!?! Don't You Lie to me again!

CL:But We're JUST FRIENDS!!!

*SLAP* (Tanghyun slaps CL)

Tanghyun: I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!!!YOU DON'T ING SHOUT AT ME!!!!

Seungri enters the room.

Seungri:Hey...(Sees CL on the floor crying) WHAT'S GOING ON?

Seungri runs to CL and picks her up.

Tanghyun:HEY BACK OFF!!!! (Pushes Seungri away from CL)

Seungri:Why is CL crying?

Tanghyun:Why do you care? GET LOST!

Seungri:CL what's wrong?

Tanghyun:She doesn't wanna tell you so BACK OFF!!!!

Seungri:LISTEN YOU! IF YOU WEREN'T CL'S BOYFRIEND YOU'D BE DEAD BY NOW SO BACK OFF YOURSELF! (Pushes Tanghyun)

CL:S-Stop It!!! (Cries and is very scared)

Seungri and Tanghyun:What?

CL:Seungri Just Leave Please! (Cries and is very scared)

Seungri:What are you talking about?

CL:JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! (Pushes Seungri)

(CL:Inner Thoughts= I'm Sorry! Seungri I just don't want Tanghyun to hurt you too.)

Tanghyun:You Heard What She Said!!

Tanghyun grabs Seungri's collar and drags him out of the house.Seungri is out of the house and is shocked by CL's behaviour.Tanghyun then slams the door in his face.

Seungri:CL what's wrong?

==========================================END OF FLASHBACK==============================================================

At the Bathroom

Seungri:CL you can tell me anything remember? I'm Seungri the Rat both your friend and your enemy! CL?

CL was in so much pain and shock in the last 5 days because of Tanghyun.She was crying continously.CL then hugs Seungri very tightly and wraps her amrs around his body.Seungri who was shocked by this action decides to hugs her back and comfort her. Seungri her hair.

Seungri:Shhhhhh! Don't Cry now! Shhhh CL.

They were in that same position for a while and then CL calms down and realises what she is doing and breaks the hug.

CL:S-Sorry.

Seungri:What?

CL: I-I said S-sorry.

Seungri:Why a-are y-you t-talking l-like t-this?

CL: I'm Not.

Seungri:CL tell me what's wrong?

CL: It's nothing!

Seungri:Tell Me!!!

CL:Please It's nothing!!!

Seungri:YA! Tell me!!

CL pushes Seungri.

CL:Leave Me!

Seungri is on the floor shocked by what CL just did.CL leaves and goes to Bom's room.

Seungri:What's wrong with you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Min's House

Min:Daesung!!!!Come On!!!! Let's Go!!!!

Daesung:No I'm fine!!!

Min:You're My Boyfriend Now!!!! Let's Go meet your friends!!!!!!

Daesung:No.

Min:Please Please!!! (Aegyo Eyes)

Daesung:Aegyo (Sad)

Min:What's wrong? Did Minzy used to do this?

Daesung nods.

Min:AISH!Daesung You're MY boyfriend now!!!Forget Her!!!!

Daesung:Min I am trying!

Min:Well Try Harder!!!Minzy is off with her groom!She might be married or something!!You're Mine now!

Daesung: I guess you're right!

Min:Now Let's Go Meet your friends!

Daesung:Min get we go get some ice cream first!

Min:Sure Daesung!

Min grabs Daesung and puts her arm around his arm.Min then walks with Daesung outside the house.

(Daesung:Inner Thoughts=She might be someone elses' now.Now There is nothing I can do but I still love her and miss her.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Minzy's Village

Minzy's Appa:Minzy!!!Minzy!!!

Minzy:Yes Appa.

Minzy's Appa:You do know the wedding is going to take place in about 3 weeks!

Minzy:Yes Appa!

Minzy's Appa:You mentioned about your friends in Seoul so would you like it invite them?

Minzy:Yes Appa!

Minzy's Appa:Here are some wedding cards.

Minzy takes the wedding cards and writes on every single card except for the last card which was meant for Daesung.

Minzy: Dae I don't even know what to write on yours. It's been 4 days since I've left you forever but I still miss you like hell. *Sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Paris

It was just 12:00pm when the sleepy Bom had just woken up.

Bom:Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I'm So Sleepy!! (Stretches)

Bom sees a note next to her bed.

''Sorry Bommie got to go to work again! I'll be late so don't wait up for me. Love Tabi.''

Bom:AISH! Work Again!!!! It's the 4th day we are at Paris and he is only at work! You just wait when you come home!!!You'll see the BOMINATOR!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At IU's house

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*

IU opens the door.

IU:Taeyang!Nice to see you!

Taeyang:Hey!Nice House!

IU:Thanks!You finally bought some foods!!!!

Taeyang enters the house with mcdonalds.IU closes the door.

Taeyang:Here!

IU:Thanks! I've been starving for 4 hours!!!!

IU eats the food like a kid who had finally got a change to eat after 10 years.

Taeyang:Haha!Eat it slowly!!!

IU:No! (Continues eating the food like crazy)

Taeyang: If I knew you were that hungry I would've brought the food earlier!

IU eats and eats until the food were finally finished.

IU: *BURP* Oh Sorry!!!Hahahaha!

Taeyang:You got something on your mouth and nose.

IU:What? (Touches and nose)

Taeyang:Let Me do it instead.

Taeyang brings tissue paper and slowly wipes IU's nose.Taeyang slowly wipes her cute button nose.He then wipes which was dirty with mayo and ketchup.

Taeyang:Boy Oh Boy for a girl you sure a messy! (Wipes )

IU:Whatever! (Rolls her nose and pouts)

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Huh?The way she pouts is different! She looks cute.She looks different.She looks....just perfect.Her Lips looks good maybe it tastes good too.)

Taeyang slowly goes closer to IU's face.He closes his eyes and leans in to kiss her.IU does the same.They both lean in.Their foreheads and noses touch and slowly their lips meet.They then kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:This Chapter was mainly focused on Ririn and Tanghyun the bad man >:(. The Future Chapters now will be mainly Focused on Ririn and Daezy/Daemin.Thanks for reading and please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.