I can't do this anymore!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At Bom and Dara's House

At Dara's room

Dara:Jiyong so you're gonna move in with me right?

Jiyong:Yes!

Dara:What's Bom gonna say?

Jiyong:Noona will understand.

Dara:How are you so sure?

Before Jiyong was gonna speak.......

TOP:WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!? LEAVE!

Bom:TABI JUST LISTEN TO ME!

TOP:AFTER WHAT?!?!?! THAT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO BE INFRONT OF ME AFTER THAT!

Jiyong:Is that?

Dara:Oh No!

Jiyong and Dara opens the house of their door and eavesdrop to TOPBOM's conversation.

TOP:How could you? HOW?! I loved you and I was faithful and in return you do this to me?!?!?! Is this what I deserve? IS IT?

Bom:But I didn't Kiss him! He kissed me!

TOP:Bommie I know that! I saw BUT you didn't push him away instead you stood there!

Bom:That was because I was shocked by his actions!

TOP:Oh so that means if ANY guy kisses you you'll just stand there like a idiot,not remember to be loyal and just enjoy the kiss?

Bom:HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT IT'S NOT MY FREAKING FAULT!

Bom walks away from TOP.

TOP:Bommie Come here!

Bom:NO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! FIRST OF ALL IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE WORKING 24/7 AND WHEN I FINALLY HAVE A FRIEND TO HANG OUT WITH IT APPEARS TO BE THAT HE HAS FEELINGS FOR ME WHICH I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT!

TOP:IT'S CAUSE I AM WORKING MY IN WORK FOR YOU AND I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU YOUR FREEDOM ALRIGHT! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE CLINGY BOYFRIEND I'M NOT LIKE THAT!

Bom:SEUNGHYUN I DON'T NEED YOU TO WORK FOR ME NOR DO I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME MY FREEDOM ALRIGHT! I DON'T NEED YOU TO HIDE FROM ME AND KEEP DOING WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME!

TOP:Oh so like that guy you just kissed?

Bom: DON'T YOU GET IT? I DIDN'T KISS HIM HE KISSED ME OKAY AND DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD RATHER BE WITH YOU THAN HIM! BUT HOW IS IT MY FAULT WHEN YOU DON'T PICK UP MY CALLS OR READ MY TEXT MESSAGES? YOU WERE THE FIRST MAN WHO MADE ME FEEL LOVED BUT NOW....NOW I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!

TOP:PARK BOM WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T? Don't you get it? I want to work cause I want to support both of us and hopefully you don't have to work oneday!

Bom:BUT I WANT TO WORK!

TOP:All I ask is that you show a little bit of appreciation that I can get to relax instead of being attacked with questions and nagged the whole god damn time!

Bom:You think all I do is Nag you?

TOP: It seems like it now! ''You're not picking your phone up!'' ''Why are you always at work?'' ''Hey Tabi You're failing our relationship!'' IS THAT NOT ENOUGH EXAMPLES OF YOU NAGGING ME!? Nothing I ever do for you is good enough! I just want you to get the hell out of this house RIGHT NOW!

Bom:REALLY? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT CHOI SEUNGHYUN?

TOP:YES!

Bom:Fine.Great! Do whatever the hell you want! You go to work everyday and spend most of your day there oh wait a minute why don't you live there! I don't care! I'm done!

TOP:What?

Bom: I am done! I don't deserve this.I really do not deserve this.I deserve someone who gives a about me! I deserve someone like Daehyun!

TOP:FINE WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR DAEHYUN THEN!

Bom:FINE I'M NOT WASTING MY LIFE WITH SOME INCONSIDERATE ! YOU'RE A ING ! WE'RE DONE! WE'RE OVER. WE'RE FINISH! CHOI SEUNGHYUN GO LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT MY NAGGINGS AND QUESTIONS THEN!

Bom opens the door and sees Daragon at the door looking at them.

Bom:Hey guys did you know WE'RE THROUGH! ME AND ARE OVER!

TOP:FINE!

Bom:FINE!

TOP:FINE!

BOM:ING FINE!

Bom and TOP shuts the door of their house making a big noise.

Daragon:Okay.

Sohee opens the door of her house.

Sohee:Hey is everything alright? I heard screaming and shouting!

Daemin/Daezy opens the door of their house.

Daesung:Same here!

Minzy:Did I just hear Bom Unnie and TOP Oppa  shouting and screaming?

Dara:Yep!

Jiyong:They just broke up!

Sohee and Daemin/Daezy:REALLY?!?!??! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Jiyong:We're not lying!

Dara:Something happened between them that led to them breaking up!

Taeyang comes out of BigBang's house

Taeyang:People just chill alright!

Sohee:Chill My ! Don't try to be cool in a serious situation.

Dara:Guys I'll try to cheer her up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom's Room

Dara:Hey Bom!

Bom:Hey!

Dara:You alright?

Bom:Sure I'm happy that I broke up with that jerk!

Dara:But like WOW! I can't believe your boss asked you out?

Bom:Yeah I know!

Dara:Whatcha gonna tell him?

Bom:Well, I told him I would think about it, but I’m gonna tell him no.

Dara:Huh?

Bom: I mean I think I’d say no to anybody right now.Oh, but it was so strange. I mean I’m standing there with this charming, cute guy, who’s asking me to go out with him, which I’m allowed to do, and I felt guilty. You know, like I’d be cheating on that or something.

Dara:Wow. So, okay, maybe that means that, you’re not over TOP yet and you have issues with your father.

Bom:I don’t have any issues with my Father.

Dara:Okay, so it’s probably just the Seunghyun thing then.

TOP enters the room.

Dara:TOP?

Dara understands the situation and leaves the two alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom and Dara's House

At the Living Room

Everyone except Seungri and TOPBOM is at the living room.

Sohee:Anyone know what they are talking about?

Taeyang:Not about you for sure!

Sohee:Just don't talk to me.

Taeyang:Whatever!

Bom comes out of the room and TOP follows her.

Bom:NO!

TOP:No?

Bom:That's what I said!

Jiyong:Look maybe we should go?

Bom:No you guys you really don't have to go! We're done talking.

TOP:Bommie come on look I know how you feel.You also know how I felt back there and I'm willing to forgive you please!

Bom:(Cries) NO YOU DON'T TABI. Imagine waiting for that one person who you love but they are unable to spend time with you because of their obssession with work and that one person suddenly thinks all I do is nag and question!

TOP:NO but...but I realise that I was just saying stuff out of my anger!

Bom:That's not a good enough reason. (Sees others trying to go) I SAID DON'T GO!

TOP:You know what? If things were the other way around and you kissed him instead of you and you were in my position there still won't be the reason I'll ever leave you!

Bom:Well then I guess that's the difference between us cause I'd never neglect you.

Bom goes closes the door in his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a car

Seungri is making out with a girl.

Seungri:(Kissing) Your Lips Taste Great!......CL I Love You!

Jiyoung pushes him.

Jiyoung:YA! Who's CL? I'm Jiyoung!

Seungri:Oh I'm Sorry I meant Jiyoung!

*SLAP*

Jiyoung slaps Seungri.

Jiyoung:JERK!

Jiyoung gets out of the car.

Seungri:AISH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey I was so bored and I had nothing to do so I updated you all a chapter :D Please comment,tell me how you found this chapter( I know it's bad that TOPBOM broke up) and thanks for reading :D