We promise!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Sohee sees Taeyang is waking up from his nap so she quickly closed her eyes and acted like she was unconscious and still wasn't awaken.She heard Taeyang while he was waking up and then stretching.Her heartbeat increased a lot because she was feeling lots of emotions at once.Happy to see him again and grateful to be by his side but also sad that she has fallen for him when she shouldn't and angry that when will Taeyang stop following her.She felt her hand tightened up by Taeyang's hand and felt his warm temperature against her cold hand.It was a lovely contrast that she liked.

Taeyang:Sohee-ah wake up Youngbae's missing you!

Sohee heard him trying to wake her up.She wished to chuckle to his cute message but still stayed frozen.

Taeyang:Sohee I'm sorry for not telling you the truth when I should have but I was just scared of losing you if I told you the truth that's why.

Sohee slightly frowned when she remembered the truth about her husband and her best friend.Of course she was still hurt by it but her anger was little calm than she was expected from before.Sohee's slight frown quickly turned into a slight smile when Taeyang kissed her hand.

Taeyang:But now that I'll promise to always tell you the truth from now on and I also promise to be the husband you deserve! I love you Sohee-ah.

Sohee turned her best not to break down and cry after that sincere message.Her eyes were watery but she tried not to let the tears fall off her eyes.It was hard to force herself to act like this but she did it because in some way,she wanted to punish Taeyang.

Taeyang:Sohee-ah please open your eyes.

Daesung:Hyung here's the food you ordered.

Taeyang:Thanks!

Daesung:Eat well hyung you deserve to after such a long time of not eating or drinking anything!

Sohee couldn't believe what she was hearing.How could he be so careless of his health?! She almost woke up but then reminded the act which made her stop her action.If she could then she would have nagged him a lot.

Taeyang:Sohee-ah I got your favourite food with me.Wake up!!

Sohee could smell egg tarts and chobaps but that didn't bother her to wake up.

Minzy:Oppa eat something now.

Taeyang:No I'm okay.

Minzy:But Oppa you haven't even eaten or drink anything for almost 12 hours now.

Sohee just couldn't take it anymore.She acted like she was slighty moving her body.

Taeyang:SOHEE-AH!? CALL THE DOCTOR MINZY!!!!!

Sohee slightly moved her head and felt her hand tightly held by Taeyang.She slowly opened her eyes and saw Taeyang close to her face and happily smiling at her.She was happy inside to see his cheerful face again.

Dr.Kim:Yes Mr.Youngbae?

Taeyang:Doctor Sohee's awake!!!!

Dr.Kim:Hello Sohee! I'm Dr.Kim.

Sohee:Hello.

Dr.Kim:How are you feeling at the moment?

Sohee:Fine.

Dr.Kim:Great! Now is there any pain you are experincing at the moment?

Sohee:No doctor.

Dr.Kim:Good! I had called in your husband so you can leave with him in a couple of hours.

Sohee:Husband?

Dr.Kim:Yes,your husband Youngbae Dong?

Taeyang:Sohee-ah don't you recognise me?

Sohee:He's not my husband!

Taeyang:SOHEE-AH?!

Sohee:Who are you?

Taeyang:Sohee-ah I'm Youngbae,your husband remember!

Sohee: I don't even think I'm married!

Taeyang:Doctor she knows who I am! *Sigh* Sohee if you are just doing this because you think IU will be angry or something then I promise you that she already knows the truth about us and she doesn't love me anymore.She even said that she will never forgive you if you ran away from me anymore.Please Sohee I know you're mad at me but please don't do this to me! I'll accept any punishment of yours but not this.

Sohee swallowed her saliva but she couldn't go back from this act of hers.She had already started it so now it was better to continue it.

Sohee:YA Who are you!? I'm telling you I don't even know you!

Taeyang: *Sigh* Oh my god!

Dr.Kim:Sohee is there anything else you don't remember? Uhm do you remember how you got into the accident.

Sohee:All I could remember was I was hit by a truck.

Daesung:Hyung we heard screaming is everythin--Sohee! You're awake!!!

Sohee:Hi oppa!

Taeyang:Oh my god you remember him but not me?!

Sohee felt guilty to carry this act on.

Sohee:Yeah?

All the others of the gang had arrived and were happy to see Sohee awake.

Sohee:Oppas and Unnies!

Taeyang:How can you forget me? The one person that matters the most to you!

TOP:Bro I know how you feel!

Taeyang:No you don't!

TOP:That happened to Bom as well do you remember?

Taeyang:Okay maybe you do but that isn't the point!

Taeyang kneels down on the floor and grabs Sohee's hand.

Taeyang:Sohee-ah don't do this to your Youngbae.Please I don't want to seperate away and I promise to always be truthful to you now.

Bom:Taeyang why would Sohee act?

Dara:Yeah I mean Sohee isn't that heartless!

Sohee secretly gulped at that comment.

CL:Sohee wouldn't do this to you.

Minzy:Unnie please try to remember Taeyang oppa!

Sohee:I think I know you.

Taeyang:You do?!

TOP:Sohee please try your hardest!

Jiyong:He's your husband Taeyang Dong!

Taeyang:Youngbae Dong you mean.

Seungri:That's the same thing.

Taeyang:(Slaps Seungri's head)YA you're not helping!

Seungri:Ow!

Sohee:Youngbae seems familiar to me.

Sohee wanted to finish this act but she didn't know how to.She never thought this thoughtless act would be hard to carry on.

Dr.Kim:Let's not put so much stress on her.She needs rest and food right now.

Taeyang:Hey I brought you some Chobap and Egg tarts! Your favourite remember?

Sohee:YA you didn't even bring it! It was Daesung oppa!

Sohee then realised what she said and mentally cursed herself.

Taeyang:W-What?

Daesung:How did you know that?

Sohee:I...I....

Taeyang:Dr.Kim can you give me Sohee's medical report on this case.I would like to confirm it myself if she is lying or not.

Sohee:YA You why would I lie?

Taeyang:I don't know.Maybe to get away from me but I'll tell you that you will not get away from me!

Sohee soon realised that she was going to be trapped.She tried to come up with something but she was trapped.Sohee tried her best to think but it was just blank.Since she had no other option,Sohee pretended to come up with a headache and fainted.

Taeyang:SOHEE?! SOHEE?!

Taeyang shook Sohee but she fainted.

Dr.Kim: I think Sohee has fainted due to the amount of stress and pressure she received.

Taeyang:Oh my god it's all my fault I'm sorry I'm sorry Sohee please wake up.I promise I won't do that again.Please please wake up.

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts:Youngbae I'm sorry for doing this!)

Taeyang begged for Sohee to wake up while kissing her hand for the millionth time while Sohee was getting guiltier and guiltier with the fake act.She wished she didn't do it in the first place but she couldn't stop the drama now could she? That would prove that she was just lying if she did that.

Dr.Kim:Mr.Youngbae you really seem to care about your wife.

Taeyang:Of course doctor.She's my life.

Sohee felt happy to hear that and slightly smiled.

Dr.Kim: I'm sure she loves you too.

Taeyang:She does but she sure loves to play hard to get with me but I tell you I won't give up on her until I get her!

Sohee felt flattered and proud that she had such a loving husband like Taeyang.Her love for him grew and she regretted even being stupid enough to almost give him to someone else.

Taeyang:Sohee I love you!

Taeyang leaned in to give Sohee a peck on her pink rosy lips and Sohee wished to wake up and just kiss him passionately back.She wanted to taste his lips and just missed it so much.She couldn't even bear to exist a day without Taeyang so three days was just so miserable as hell for her.She didn't even know how hard it would be to be even an hour away from Taeyang.She was still thankful to have a peck,a small taster of his lips that was like paradise for her.

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts:Youngbae I love you too! I promise to be the best wife now and now I will not give you to anyone else because you're mine and you belong with me.I also promise to be with you now and won't run away from you anymore.)


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Thank you for everyone who has commented :D

Finally Sohee realises her feelings and how stupid she was to fight off Taeyang's love and also to run away from him but the thing is what she started...will it end like she planned or is something else planned instead?

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing 189 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)

 
 
 
 

Special thanks to this 1 amazing people who upvoted the story~Thank you very much!