I Got It Crystal Clear Now!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

In the Morning

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Seungri was sleeping when he heard those noises.

Daesung:Seungri AH! Wake Up!!!!

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Seungri:Aish! (Sleepy)

Seungri opens the door.

Seungri:Ya! What is it?

Daesung:CL..she...

Seungri:What?!?!?! What happen to her?!!?!?!?!?

Daesung:She..uhm...is...

Seungri:DAMN IT DAE! Just Tell Me!!! Is she alright? (Angry)

Daesung:No! She's injured her head very badly.

Seungri:WHAT?!?!?!? HOW?!?!?!?! OMO HOW?!?!??!?!

Daesung:Tanghyun told us!

Seungri:Tanghyun He did it!!! That Bastard did this to Chae!!! He Did THIS!!! (Angry)

Seungri runs into CL's Room but she's not there.Daesung runs after her.

Seungri searches the room but doesn't find CL anywhere.Seungri then without thinking grabs Daesung's collar.

Seungri:Dae Where is she? TELL ME WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!? (Angry)

Daesung:Okay Okay Calm Down! (Tries to Make Seungri leave his collar)

Seungri:Sorry Dae! Where is She? (Calms down)

Daesung:At the hospital.

Seungri:We gotta get there Now!

Daesung:But We don't know the way here!

Seungri: Isn't Minzy here?

Daesung:Nope! Idea! Taemin He can help Us!!!!

Seungri and Daesung runs to find Taemin quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hospital

Dara,Minzy and Bom are literally crying their heart out for their one and only CL.

Dara:How did this happen? (Crying)

Minzy:Unnies She's gonna be fine right? (Crying)

Bom wasn't sure of it herself but she had to comfort her two young sisters.

Bom:She's gonna be fine! (Crying)

Jiyong:Girls Please Don't Cry!

Taeyang:Tanghyun how did this even happen?

Tanghyun: I literally don't know! I was talking with CL and then went outside for a while and when I came back I found her in this state! (LIES ALL LIES!)

TOP:She's Gonna Be Fine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With TOPBOM

Bom goes outside the hospital to the hospital's terrence.

(Bom:Inner Thoughts= I don't even know if CL's gonna be fine! She looks very injured! What is happening? Why did CL have to suffer this! Please don't make her suffer this! Please be fine CL! Please Please! We can't lose you CL we just can't!)

Bom cries and cries until.........

TOP:Tissue? (Hands Bom some tissue)

Bom:Thanks! (Takes them and quickly wipes her tears)

TOP:Aigoo! Don't Cry Bommie! A pretty face like yours isn't made for crying it's made to turn that frown to a smile! (Wipes her tears)

Bom:Tabi! It's hard!!!! (Crying)

TOP:Bommie I understand but your two younger sisters is in need of you and if you break into tears then who's gonna handle them! You're the oldest remember!

Bom:Guess You're Right! (Sniffs)

TOP:Bommie I got a present for you!

Bom:Really? (Crying)

TOP:Really!

TOP lifts Bom's chin up and wipes the tears from her face.

TOP:Perfect! One thing's just missing!

Bom:What? (Sniffs)

TOP:Your Beautiful Smile! (Smiles)

Bom:Tabi! (Playfully Slaps his arm)

TOP:Bommie Please! Okay Fine One Smile Just One Big One!! Please Please Please!

Bom Smiles.

TOP:Perfect!

Bom:Now where's my present?

TOP gives her one of the most passionate yet quick kiss he had ever given her.

TOP:There! There's Your Present! (Smiles)

Bom:YA! Who told you to stop! (Sniffs)

TOP goes back kissing her and Bom kisses him back.They are happily kissing each other and being all over in love again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Taemin's Room

Seungri without knocking enters Taemin's room and Daesung follows him.

Seungri:TAEMIN TAEMIN!!!!!

Taemin:What is it?

Seungri:HOSPITAL NOW!!! (Tries to Breath)

Taemin:What?

Daesung:Sorry Taemin!Seungri's been running like a mad dog anyway he wants you to take him to the Hospital!

Seungri:NOW!

Taemin:Oh Okay! Come Follow Me!

Seungri and Daesung quickly follows Taemin who takes them to the Hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hospital

The doctor comes out of CL's Room.

Minzy:Doctor How is she? (Worried)

Doctor:She's Fine but Her head is really badly injured but we fixed it.All she needs now is rest and the prescriptions I have suggest for her to get better.Here's the bill for the medicine and the treatment.

Minzy:Thank You Doctor! (Takes the bill)

Minzy goes to the cashier to pay for the bills.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri comes running in the hospital and runs straight to CL's Room.

Seungri sees the unconscious CL lying on the bed. CL's Face was very pale but her head looked better but it had stitches.There was a big oxygen mask to give her all the oxygen CL needed and she needed A LOT of Oxygen to gain conscious.Her arm was filled with needles one for blood,one for glucose and one for nutrient that is helpful for the brain to be stronger.Tanghyun had really badly damaged CL's head.If CL was brought to the hospital in time she could have died.Seungri puts his two hands on CL's shoulders and shakes her aggressively to wake her up.

Seungri:CHAE CHAE WAKE UP CHAE CHAE!!!! (Shakes CL's Body)

The Others come in CL's Room and stops Seungri.

Dara:YA! What are you doing!!!

Bom:Stop It!!!

Seungri:How did this Happen? (Angry)

Tanghyun:Well..Er..--(Interruption)

Seungri angrily grabs Tanghyun's shirt and lifts him.

Seungri:TELL ME HOW DID THIS ING HAPPEN!!!!! (Angry)

Jiyong:Seungri Calm Down!! (Pulls Seungri away)

Seungri:HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??????

Tanghyun:CL was like this when I found her!

Seungri:WHAT!!! SHE WAS PERFECTLY FINE WHEN I LEFT HER WITH YOU!!!! (Angry)

Tanghyun:But I left her for a little while!

Seungri goes up to Tanghyun,grabs his collar and pushes him aggressively against the wall.

Seungri:YOU LIAR YOU ING LIAR!!! YOU DID THIS TO HER!!!! YOU DID THIS YOU BASTARD YOU DID THIS CHAE MY CHAE!!!!! IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER I'LL ING KILL YOU! YOU HEARD ME! I SAID I'LL ING KILL YOU IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY CHAE!!! (Angry)

Tanghyun:O-O-Ok! (Scared)

TOP Pulls Seungri away from Tanghyun.

TOP:YA! Seungri we are in a hospital!!!!

Seungri:Chae!!!

Seungri goes to CL's bed,grabs her hand,holds it very tightly and He kisses her hand.

Seungri:Please Wake Up Chae! Please wake Up! Chae! Please! (Closes his eyes and prays while holding CL's hand very tightly)

Everyone goes out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minzy's Appa's Guard:Mister Daesung I have a message for you!

Minzy:Tell Appa Not Now!

Daesung:What is it?

Minzy's Appa's Guard:Minzy's Appa would like to meet you for the next challenge! Mister Taemin should also join us.

Minzy:But they can go later!

Minzy's Appa's Guard:Sir said Time is Money and If Mr.Daesung isn't going to come in the next 15 minutes he will come to an conculsion that Mr.Daesung isn't interested to marry Miss.Minzy!

Daesung:No! I'm coming!

Minzy's Appa's Guard:Right then let's go!

Taemin and Daesung follows Minzy's appa's guard to Minzy's home for the next challenge!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At CL's Room

Seungri:Please Wake Up Chae!!! Please!!!! (Holds CL's Hand Tightly while Kissing It)

The unconscious CL is still lying the bed.

Seungri:Chae I still remember how we met! You remember too right? (Holds CL's Hand Tightly)

=================================================FLASHBACK===============================================================

2 YEARS AGO

At Bom's House

Everyone except Seungri and Jiyong was in the house.Dara is not here because she is living with her father.

Bom:So How did you find my homemade cupcakes?

Taeyang:Very Good! I Love Them!!

Minzy:Oppa You need to lose weight!!!

Taeyang:Maybe another time!

CL:No More Cupcakes for You! (Takes The Cupcakes away from Taeyang)

Jiyong enters the house with Seungri.

Jiyong:Hey Everyone This is Seungri.Seungri this is everyone! He's My New Roommate!

Seungri:Hey!

Everyone:Hello!

Jiyong:Please Keep him company while I fix the Room for Him.

Everyone:Sure!

Jiyong leaves.

Bom:Guys I'll just be in the kitchen!

TOP: I'll Join You!

Bom:No Thank You!

TOP: I Insist!

Bom and TOP goes to the kitchen.

Minzy:Daesung And Taeyang Oppa can you please help me with the luggage at my room?

Daesung and Taeyang:Sure!

Minzy was living with Bom before but now she was packing her luggage to move in CL's House.Now CL and Seungri were the only ones alone in the living room.There was awkwardness around the two and luckly the TV was on otherwise the atmosphere would have been filled with Silence.CL picks up a magazine and starts reading it.While reading she looks at Seungri.

(CL:Inner Thoughts=Hmmm He wears a Pink Shirt,Skinny Jeans,Hair is also quite Stylish and The way he's sitting is also quite Feminine! He's quite Cute but Maybe He's Gay!)

Seungri then picks up a hair magazine and starts reading it.He then picks up a hand mirror,starts fixing his hair and styling it.

(CL:Inner Thoughts=Yep I Knew It. He's Gay! 100% Gay!)

CL turns around if Minzy or anyone else will come back but when she turned back around CL saw Seungri sitting right next to her and CL was startled.Seungri then goes close to her and.....

Seungri:(Whispers in CL's Ear=Why don't I show You If I am Gay or Not?)

While Seungri was whispering in CL's Ear He breathed on her neck causing her to feel Goosebumps.

CL:Uhm..Hehe.

CL then moves and sits on the other side of the sofa's arm.Seungri then sees his chance,moves and sits next to CL and puts his arms on the sofa's arm blocking CL's escape.Seungri then moves closer to her face and....

Seungri:Try Me! I Promise I won't Disappoint You besides They Don't Call me 'The Bed God' For Nothing! (Winks at CL)

(CL:Inner Thoughts=Okay! NOT Gay,A Big Time Flirt,Super ertive,Playboy and Extremely Dangerous!)

CL then pushes Seungri away from her and runs to the Kitchen.

Seungri:Haha! Such A Scaredy Cat! (Laughing while Shakes his head in Amusement)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanghyun enters the room.

Seungri:Leave!

Tanghyun:You Leave!

Seungri:What?

Tanghyun:She's My Girlfriend!

Seungri:So?

Tanghyun: I have the right to be there holding her hand tightly but you're doing what I'm supposed to be doing!

Seungri:You Did This to her!

Tanghyun:Never! I love her so much I wouldn't even lay a finger on her!You GET OUT! She's My Girlfriend! Besides You hate her and she hates you so why do you care about her huh? Go Live Your Life! That's What you're good at remember! Play with Girls,have with them and leave 'em like always! Don't even try to make CL your next target! She's way better then that. I think it's time you leave me and CL alone.Forget Her.She doesn't even wanna see your face.

Seungri:She doesn't want to see my face?

Tanghyun:Nope! She told me that she hates you.She never ever wants to see you near her again.

Seungri:You Lying Right?

Tanghyun:How can I lie about something that CL told me herself.

Seungri:She hates me.Lee Chaerin hates me.

Tanghyun:Seungri I think it's time you leave! (Opens the Door and gesturing his fingers while pointing outside)

Seungri lowers his head and crouches his body while walking out of CL's Room.While Walking he doesn't even attempt to look behind at the LifeLess CL.Seungri was hurt with what Tanghyun had just said.

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=Was Tanghyun Lying or Was It The Truth?She...She hates Me! Why? Thanks Lee Chaerin! I got it Crystal Clear Now!)

Seungri leaves the room and Tanghyun shuts the door.

Tanghyun:Finally CL You're All Mine! No More Seungri to Interrupt Us Now! (Smiles)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Yesterday I was very busy So I couldn't Update but Here is Another Chapter For You Guys! The Chapter is now gonna be 75% Focused On Ririn since I want to put something that is gonna change their relationship and the other 15% is on Daemin/Daezy.Thanks for reading this chapter,please comment and tell me how you found this chapter.Bye Bye :)