Back home!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Minzy opened her eyes and groaned as she saw something else when she opened her eyes rather than what she would see usually.Her friends all lazily lying down on their bed with their phones in their hands,which made Minzy roll her eyes as she sat up.

''YA Unnies!'' Minzy called out.

''Yeah?'' The elder females all looked at Minzy.

''What are you guys doing?'' Minzy questioned. ''We should be getting out of here now before Sohee unnie and Taeyang oppa wakes up! I want to see my babies and Dae!''

''Oh relax Minzy!'' Bom waved her hand. ''We got plenty of time to meet our kids and husbands!''

''It's only 8AM!'' Dara agreed.

''I want to meet them.'' Minzy whined. ''I miss them so much already!''

''We miss them too you know!'' Bom replied.

''I want to see them so I'm leaving!'' Minzy stood up.

''You aren't staying here anymore!?'' CL asked.

''I don't know but I want to see my kids and husband so I'm going to meet them.'' Minzy said. ''And I mean now,not later!''

''Don't be so impatient Minzy!'' Dara told.

''I just want to see my family!'' Minzy replied as she fixed her hair.

''Is Sohee unnie or Taeyang oppa awake?'' CL asked.

''Wait! Let me check!'' Dara quietly stood up and walked out to check.

''I don't think going to meet them now is a bad idea.'' Bom looked at the two youngest girls. ''I mean they wouldn't have a clue that we are meeting the kids and the guys and they also get to be alone in this house!''

''Younghee is with Seungri as well so yeah I guess we can go now!'' CL nodded her head as she stood up. ''We gotta hurry though!''

''Guys they are still sleeping!'' Dara informed. ''But another good news is that they are sleeping in the same bed now.''

''Ooooooooo!'' The 3 others quietly giggled as they grinned at each other. ''Okay okay we gotta leave so they can be alone!''

The 4 girls quickly fixed the beds and tidied everything up before they silently walked out of their room and closed the door.They all checked on TaeHee and saw that they were still sleeping.They all smiled at each other as they saw TaeHee had gotten closer to each other,physically for sure but let's hope that it's mentally as well.The ladies all walked out of the house quietly and closed the door as quietly as they could whilst also making sure that it was shut properly.

''Let's go!'' The girls all quickly walked off to their houses,excited and impatient to meet their family.

 

Taeyang opened his eyes and happily smiled when he saw his gorgeous wife sleeping opposite him.He smiled as he finally got to see her face at a good view,he could see her beautiful facial features looking flawless and so young.Taeyang tried his best to lean in closer to get a closer look at Sohee's face.Their faces were so close to each other that if Taeyang was breathing properly then Sohee could feel his breath breathing on her skin.

*Why are you so beautiful?* Taeyang couldn't stop staring at Sohee's face.

Suddenly Sohee twitched her eyebrow and looked quite uncomfortable,making Taeyang worried as to what was wrong.Taeyang took his hand and was about to touch Sohee when he stopped himself,if he did that move then Sohee would just be surprised with how close he is to her and accuse him of trying to get close to her and trying to sleep with her for the only reason of coming back,which was far from the truth.

*No! Take it slow and easy!* Taeyang reminded himself as he moved back away to his original position on the bed.

Taeyang saw that Sohee was slowly moving around and was already at the edge of the bed,meaning if she moved anymore than her body would fall down on the ground.Taeyang quickly grabbed hold of Sohee before she could fall down,making Sohee to open her eyes at that exact moment.Both TaeHee remained frozen as they looked at each other for a few seconds,Sohee was confused as to what was going on while Taeyang didn't know what Sohee would say as he was trying to save her but this looked completely wrong and opposite to what he was doing.

''W-What....?'' Sohee broke the silence between them and looked at Taeyang's hands on her then back at him. ''What are you doing?!''

''I..er...well this isn't what it looks like!'' Taeyang gulped his saliva.

''Get your hands off me!'' Sohee tried to push Taeyang's hands off her.

''No wait! You'll fa---'' Taeyang was interrupted.

''Get your damn hands off me you ert!'' Sohee pushed Taeyang.

''Sohee NO!'' Taeyang yelled as he was pushed away from her.

''AAAAAAA YOUNGBAE!?'' Sohee screamed as she fell down on the ground but she couldn't feel the hard ground hitting her body.

''Got you!'' Sohee looked to see Taeyang had caught her arm just in time then he pulled her onto the bed.

''Were you trying to..s-save me?'' Sohee questioned as she looked at Taeyang.

''Yeah!'' Taeyang nodded his head as he massaged his nape with his hand. ''It looked wrong and totally different to what I was trying to do but all I was trying to do was pull you back into the bed so you won't fall off.''

''I'm..I'm sorry.'' Sohee apologised as he wasn't doing anything she thought he was doing. ''I thought you were---''

''Taking advantage of you?'' Taeyang asked and Sohee nodded her head. ''I'm not that much of a bad guy.''

''O-Oh.'' Sohee looked away.

''What time is it Sohee?'' Taeyang asked as a way to talk more to his wife.

''It's 10:30?! I slept that long?!'' Sohee was surprised. ''I can't believe it!''

''You looked like you were peacefully sleeping.'' Taeyang added.

''I need to clean everything in this house!'' Sohee got out of the bed and tied her hair.

*So pretty!* Taeyang looked at Sohee fixing her hair into a messy bun.

''I should have woken up earlier!'' Sohee groaned as she quickly went into the bathroom and closed the door.

''I can spend some time with her!'' Taeyang whispered and smiled brightly. ''It seems very quiet...I wonder if the girls are still sleeping or not?''

Taeyang got out of the bed and quickly fixed it for Sohee then walked out of the bedroom and looked around the living room.The living room was clean and no form of sounds could be heard anywhere except the bathroom where Sohee was at the moment.

''This is weird! Noonas,CL and Minzy are never this quiet when they are together.'' Taeyang spoke to himself as he looked around in the kitchen. ''They aren't here either.''

Taeyang knocked on the door of the room where the girls were sleeping in. ''Noonas? CL? Minzy? Are you all in there?''

Silence occured as he kept quiet to hear an answer but he heard no answer from them at all. 

''Are you in there? Hello?'' Taeyang questioned but he could still hear no answer. ''I'm coming in girls!''

Taeyang slowly opened the door just in case if he opened or entered the room at the wrong time,making things awkward between him and them then Taeyang would curse himself for being an idiot.

''I'm coming in! Noonas! CL! Minzy! Be ready!'' Taeyang loudly said as he opened the door but then saw no trace of the girls. ''They aren't here either?''

All Taeyang saw was a clean bedroom with everything neatly folded and tidied up.There were no trace of rubbish or mess around in the room.

''Youngbae!'' Taeyang heard Sohee calling him.

''Yeah?'' Taeyang replied as he walked back to his wife,who was inside the bedroom.

''Where are the others? Unnies and Minzy aren't normally this quiet.'' Sohee said. ''Are they sleeping?''

''They aren't in the house!'' Taeyang shook her head.

'''They aren't?!'' Sohee was surprised. ''Where could they be?''

''I don't know!'' Taeyang shrugged his shoulders.

''Let me call them!'' Sohee took her phone out and was about to call them when Taeyang took her phone.

''Let's give them space!'' Taeyang told Sohee. ''They are stressed out with their husbands and maybe they just want to relax and let loose for a few hours.''

''O-Oh.'' Sohee didn't really think of that. ''I guess you are right.''

*YES!* Taeyang mentally patted himself on the back since all he wanted was to be alone with Sohee. ''Everything's already clean in the house.''

''Everything?'' Sohee questioned.

''Everything!'' Taeyang nodded his head. ''But I'm starving so let's eat something!''

''What do you want to eat?'' Sohee started to go to the kitchen while asking.

''Wait!'' Taeyang held Sohee's arm as he pulled her back. ''Why don't we eat outside?''

''Outside?'' Sohee raised her eyebrow. ''This early?''

''We can have brunch!'' Taeyang smiled. ''Why don't you go,get ready!''

''We're going outside now?'' Sohee questioned.

''Let's get out of the house and relax like noonas,CL and Minzy did.'' Taeyang nodded his head. ''So come on! Get ready!''

''Oh I don't know....'' Sohee bit her lip as she didn't know what to do.

''Please please please!'' Taeyang begged. ''I'll pay for everything! It's all on me!''

''No no you don't need to do that.'' Sohee shook her head.

''But I want to!'' Taeyang replied.

''I'll go outside with you IF you only pay for what you have while I pay for what I have!'' Sohee crossed her arms.

Taeyang sighed as she knew how stubborn Sohee can be. ''Fine! You win now let's go outside please!''

''Sure I'll be ready quick!'' Sohee nodded her head and gotten her stuff then made her way to the bathroom.

 

The girls all happily sighed then smiled when they reached their homes.They all bid goodbye to each other as they entered their own houses to meet their kids and their love of their life.CL happily held the door knob then twisted it as she couldn't wait for the moment when her eye catches her husband and her kids for the first time.It felt like she hadn't even seen them for years even though they had only been seperated for few hours.CL smiled as she slowly opened the door to give her husband and kids a surprise but she,herself,got a surprise instead.

*OH MY GOD!* CL was shocked with what she saw.

The house was a huge complete mess.The whole house was so messy with everything all around the place especially their clothes,that were thrown everywhere.There were kitchen utensils like pans and bowls everywhere as well.CL was so angry with both her husband and her kids for creating such a huge mess after only being away for a few hours.She saw plates and drinks messily placed on their coffee table.

*Where are these idiots?!* CL groaned as she looked around for them.

CL suddenly gasped and her anger disappeared as she saw a cute sight that couldn't stop making her smile instead.Her husband was cutely sleeping on one sofa while her kids were sleeping on the other sofa,slightly squashed with each other.CL quickly took a picture of that image and saved it as her cover photo on her phone,she wanted to cherish and always have that moment with her.

*My babies!* CL gently kissed both Changri and Seurin's foreheads.

*And my biggest baby!* CL looked at Seungri and leaned closer to plant a kiss on his forehead.

Before CL could make any sound as she got pulled out of nowhere,Seungri quickly covered as he pulled her close to him.CL's eyes went wide then got back to normal with the sudden action while she saw her husband grinning at her.

CL took Seungri's hand off her. ''You're awake now?''

''I guess I knew you were here so I had to wake up.'' Seungri smiled. ''I missed you so much!''

''I know!'' CL sighed while hugging Seungri tighter with her arms wrapped around his waist.

''I never waited for you so much like yesterday.'' Seungri lied his head on CL's shoulder. ''Come on and come back babe! Come back home!''

''I do want to Seungri.'' CL replied. ''But I don't know.''

''Come on Chae.'' Seungri quietly whined. ''The kids and I need you here.Look how even a few hours of you not being here has created hell for us!''

''Why is the house so messy?!'' CL broke the hug and crossed her arms as she was annoyed. ''It was perfectly clean when I left and I specifically requested for you to keep the house clean!''

''Well.....'' Seungri bit his bottom lip. ''It wasn't my fault!''

''Whatcha mean it wasn't your fault?!'' CL raised her eyebrow. ''You are the adult here!''

''These two wouldn't listen to me at all!'' Seungri sighed. ''I tried to be strict and yell at them but you know how these two are like you! They yelled and punched me back instead so what was I going to do about it?! I couldn't control them at all and if I tried to then these two will beat me!''

CL giggled as she saw her husband complaining. ''Well I can't really blame them! I mean you aren't hard to control or dominate at all.''

''Dominate eh?'' Seungri suddenly carried CL in his arms. ''Why don't we see who dominates who?''

''Let go of me!'' CL quietly demanded as she kept on banging Seungri's chest with her fists. ''The kids will see!''

''No no these two are fast asleep!'' Seungri replied after looking back at their kids then walked to RiRin's bedroom and silently closed the door with his leg. ''Now where were we?''

''We are not doing this Seungri!'' CL shook her head. ''Let go of me this instant!''

''Come on CL!'' Seungri threw CL on the bed as he grinned.

''You threw me?! You threw me?!'' CL angrily asked as she was surprised. ''Why you little!''

''Ouch CL?! Oww?!'' Seungri whined as CL continued to hit him. ''See! See! This is the sort of behaviour I was talking about.The kids couldn't stop doing this to me and they obviously learnt it from you!''

''Well they are my kids so they would learn it from their mother!'' CL replied then stopped hitting Seungri and lied down on the bed instead. ''I miss everything so much!''

''When are you going to come back?'' Seungri whined as he lied next to CL then wrapped his arms around her stomach. ''Everyone misses you and this house needs you.''

''I'll be back soon!'' CL nodded her head.

''Wait a minute!'' Seungri suddenly smiled. ''I have a plan!''

''A plan?'' CL looked at Seungri. ''What is it?''

 

Bom quickly took her keys out and pushed the door wide open.She couldn't wait to see her baby and love after million of years.She opened the door and found her husband lazily lying on the floor while her son was nowhere to be found.She saw a pizza cardboard box on the table and sighed.Her husband will never ever cook cause the poor guy always always burns the darn food.She giggled to herself as she slightly shook her husband,attempting to wake him.

''H-Huh?'' TOP slightly moaned and opened his eyes to find his wife smiling at him. ''Bommie?!''

''Hello Tabi!'' Bom smiled. ''Why are you lying down on the floor?''

''Thank God you arrived home!'' TOP sat up and placed his hand on Bom's face. ''This is really Bom,the Bom I married right?''

''Of course!'' Bom slapped TOP's arm with her hand. ''Is that a good enough proof for you?''

''Ouch?!'' TOP whined as he massaged his arm and looked at it then looked back at Bom. ''Fine! I believe you!''

''Tabi?!'' Bom exclaimed when she was tightly hugged by her husband,who wouldn't let go of her or hug her normally. ''I...c-can't...b-breath!?''

''Sorry! Sorry!'' TOP broke the hug then held Bom's shoulder with his two hands. ''Oh my god! Thank god you arrived! I was feeling so lonely and bored without you.''

''Oh really?'' Bom smirked. ''A night without me and you feel like crap?''

''Duh!'' TOP replied. ''You know how much I can't stay away with you no matter what.''

''Where is Seungbo and Younghee?'' Bom asked.

''God knows where!'' TOP shrugged his shoulders.

''Tabi?!'' Bom crossed her arms. ''I am serious! Where are they?''

''I don't know.'' TOP confessed. ''Maybe they are sleeping in their room.''

''Let me check on them then.'' Bom stood up but then got pulled back down. ''Argh?! What are you doing?''

''I missed you so much!!!!'' TOP whined as he hugged Bom.

''Oh you big baby.'' Bom giggled as she hugged her husband back

 

Minzy entered her house and sighed as she closed the door.She threw her bag on the sofa and threw her body on the other sofa. 

''It's so good to be back home!'' Minzy happily sighed as she closed her eyes to relax.

''Minzy?'' Minzy heard her husband calling her name.

''Dae!'' Minzy quickly sat up and saw her husband looking at her,standing at their bedroom's door.

''I am so happy to see you baby!'' Daesung quickly kissed his wife on the cheek.

''Oh Honey!'' Minzy giggled as she looked at her husband. ''What made you wake up this early?''

''I just couldn't sleep.I didn't feel like sleeping at all.'' Daesung whined. 

''Really?'' Minzy was surprised. ''You missed me that much?''

Daesung nodded his head. ''The twins slept well in their beds while I just watched TV.''

''Go off to sleep then!'' Minzy replied. ''You need to sleep or else you will be sick.''

''Can't I go later!? I finally get to see you before you go back to Taeyang's house.'' Daesung groaned.

''Fine.'' Minzy wrapped her arms around her husband's neck. ''You're so cute!''

''You're cuter!'' Daesung kissed Minzy's neck.tickling her.

''Dae!'' Minzy laughed as she felt ticklish. ''You are tickling me!''

''Am I now?'' Daesung laughed along.

''Stop it!'' Minzy couldn't stop laughing.

''No!'' Daesung continued to tickle Minzy by kissing her neck.

 

Dara closed the door after entering her house and happily smiled.She clapped her hands quietly as she had a huge smile on her face.She looked in the living room and saw that things were messy,yes but it wasn't that messy like she had expected it to be.She walked over to her bedroom to see if her husband and kid was there or not.

''Hmm that's weird! They aren't here.'' Dara quietly spoke to herself.

Dara headed over to Sanji's room to check if Jiyong and Sanji were there and smiled when she saw her husband tightly hugging their daughter as they slept.

*My baby* Dara Sanji's hair then kissed her forehead.

Dara then looked at her bigger baby,who was sleeping peacefully and leaned in to kiss his forehead when....

Jiyong suddenly opened his eyes and grabbed Dara's face as he slammed his lips onto hers',surprising Dara and shocking her for a second before she finally pushed him.

''Jiyong?!'' Dara was surprised. ''What the hell!?''

''Welcome home!'' Jiyong grinned.

''You were awake?!'' Dara raised her eyebrow.

''Yep!'' Jiyong chuckled. ''I heard you coming in.''

''And you acted like that?!'' Dara frowned. ''You are such a drama king!''

''Oh well!'' Jiyong smiled. ''Now where were we?''

''We weren't at anywhere.'' Dara replied. ''Keep quiet or Sanji is going to wake up!''

Jiyong got out of the bed and quickly pulled Dara then closed Sanji's bedroom's door.

''Now is it quiet enough?'' Jiyong asked as he grinned.

''Let go of me you ert!'' Dara demanded.

''How about no for an answer?'' Jiyong smiled as he wrapped his arms around Dara's waist.

''Well you are going to let go no matter what.'' Dara replied. ''I shouldn't have came back.''

''Don't say that! I missed you so much!'' Jiyong whined and kissed Dara's cheek. ''I miss kissing these cheeks of yours!''

''Jiyong.'' Dara started to become shy.

''And this adorable forehead of yours!'' Jiyong kissed Dara's forehead then her nose. ''This cute nose of yours as well!''

''Jiyong let go.'' Dara was embarrassed.

''Also these delicious lips of yours!'' Jiyong gave a peck on Dara's lips.

''YA Why are you so cheesy?!'' Dara raised her eyebrow.

''Your husband is being romantic!'' Jiyong replied.

''Romantic?! Tsk far from romantic.'' Dara scoffed. ''More like cheesy and clingy!''

''Dont' say that!!!!'' Jiyong whined as he looked at Dara.

''You are such a kid!'' Dara groaned.

''But I'm your kid!'' Jiyong smiled while Dara rolled her eyes.


A/N=Back to updating normally :)

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)