Perhaps You Never Did Love Me

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Seungri storms into Tanghyun's Room without Knocking.

Tanghyun:Do You Mind?

Seungri:What the hell is your Problem?

Tanghyun:What do you mean?

Seungri:What's your Game? Why the hell are you trying to create Problems between me and CL?

Tanghyun:Simple! I don't like you so CL shouldn't like you either!

Seungri:What?!

Tanghyun: I hate you so I made CL hate you!

Seungri:This is between me and You! Why did you bring CL into This?

Tanghyun: I warned you to stay away from CL but you didn't listen.

Seungri:You Didn't Have to Bring CL into This!!!!

Tanghyun:Why do you care if CL hates you or Not?

Seungri grabs Tanghyun's Collar and pushes him against the Wall.

Seungri:You Tell CL The Truth Now!

Tanghyun:Hell No!

Seungri:YOU ING TELL HER THE TRUTH!

Tanghyun: I SAID NO!

Seungri:Fine Then! The more you want me to be far away from her the more I'll be closer!

Tanghyun:PFFFT! Like She will forget Everything I said!

Seungri:She Will.I'll Make Her!

Tanghyun:She's Mine!

Seungri:Not Anymore She ain't!

Tanghyun:You ing Take That Back!

Seungri:No!

Tanghyun:DO IT!

Seungri:NO!

Tanghyun Punches Seungri and Seungri punches him back.They soon starts hitting and punching each other.Soon Everyone comes in between and Seperates Them.

Tanghyun:WHEN I MEET YOU ALONE YOU'LL SCREWED!!!

Seungri:BRING IT ON!!!!!

CL:GUYS PLEASE CALM DOWN!

Jiyong and Daesung pulls Seungri and brings him to another room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IU: I'm Leaving!

Taeyang:What?

IU: I have to go!

Taeyang:Why? Now?

IU: I really need to go now! I have to catch my Flight!

Taeyang:You Can't Go Now!

IU:Why not?

Taeyang:The Wedding is Tomorrow Remember!

IU: I know but I really can't stay any longer! I have to go!

Taeyang:Please Don't Go!

IU:Taeyang I'm Sorry.

Taeyang:No You're Not Going and That's Final!

IU:Who are you to decide what I should do or not do huh?

Taeyang:You Can't Go and That's Final!

IU: I'M GOING!

Taeyang:YOU CAN'T GO!

IU: I'M GOING AND THAT'S FINAL!

Taeyang:YOU CAN'T LEAVE!

IU:HELL WITH YOU.YOU CAN'T DECIDE WHAT I SHOULD DO!

Taeyang:YOU JUST CAN'T GO ALRIGHT!

Taeyang leaves the house in anger and drives his car off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom:Dara

Dara:Yes?

Bom:How do you know when a relationship is failing?

Dara:Why? Are you talking about Your Relationship?

Bom: I don't Know!

Dara:Tell Me! Do you feel your relationship is failing?

Bom:Dara I don't know but I just feel like This relationship is nothing now! Me and TOP don't really talk to each other and Whenever I see him I see him on the phone just talking to someone.Maybe it's Work but Sometimes I don't think it is.

Dara:Are you suspecting him?

Bom: I don't know! I just don't think this relationship is going somewhere.

Dara:Bom I'm Sure He still Loves You.

Bom:Aish! Maybe!

Dara:Love is Confusing! Just Hang in there!

Bom: I'll Try!

Dara:He does love you!

Bom:Maybe! Or Maybe We're Better Off without Each Other!

Dara:YA! Don't Think Like That!!!!

Bom: I don't know why I'm thinking like this!

Dara:Bom Tell me honestly are you thinking of breaking up with TOP?

Bom:Maybe? I don't Know! I do Love Him but This Relationship isn't going anywhere!

Dara:It will Bom It Will.

Bom: I hope!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri grabs CL's Wrist and Takes her to A Room.

CL:Let Go Of Me!

Seungri pushes her against the wall with his arms blocking CL's Exit and looks at CL with his Angry Eyes.

Seungri:Listen To Me! Just Listen! Why don't You Trust Me!? Why? I've never done anything to hurt you and even if I did I will always admit it and apologise! So why the hell is it so hard to trust me!? You even know me longer then Tanghyun and You still don't trust me?

CL doesn't talk but looks at the other side.Seungri cups her face and moves her face so CL can face him.

Seungri:CL Look at me! Answer Me! Why is it so hard for you to trust me? WHY?

CL: I-I don't Know!

Seungri:Why? Why don't you know huh?

CL: I-I don't know!

Seungri:Well It isn't a good enough answer for me!

CL:S-Stop This!

Seungri:No!

CL:P-Please!

CL pushes Seungri's hands.

CL:Please Stop! I don't know why but I just trust him more than you alright.Next Time Don't Behave like this with me please!

Seungri bangs his fist on the wall.CL was about to leave when...

Seungri: Is it cause of Us?

CL freezes.

Seungri:There's Something between us!

CL:No! There never was anything between us and there never will be.

CL was about to leave when Seungri pulls her back.

Seungri:There's Something Between Us! I don't know what it is but there is! And I know for sure that I'm not the only one who can feel it!

CL:There Isn't Anything between Us Seungri There Isn't!

Seungri:So That Incident in the Supermarket and that incident in the Carnival was nothing?

CL:No No No! There's Nothing between us and there never will be!

CL leaves the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung phones Taeyang.

Taeyang:Hello?

Daesung:Tae IU's leaving!

Taeyang:What?

Daesung:She just left the house! I think she's heading to the airport since she has also got her luggages!

Taeyang:Now?

Daesung:Hurry Up and Go Before She Leaves Forever! Go Get Her Bro!

Taeyang:Wait? You know?

Daesung:What? About You in love with IU? Of Course! Everyone Knows! Just GO GET HER NOW!!!!

Taeyang:Alright I'm On It! Thanks!

Taeyang drives fastly to the airport.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Airport

Taeyang runs in the airport.He had to find IU He couldn't let her go.Taeyang runs and runs to find IU but he couldn't find her.There was only one way.

Taeyang:IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Everyone stops and looks at Taeyang.

IU:Taeyang?

Taeyang: I finally found you!

IU:What are you doing here?

Taeyang:IU Don't Go!

IU:What?

Taeyang:Please Don't Leave Me Without You! Please be with me! I Love You IU and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life.

Taeyang stands on one knee with a ring.

IU:Oh My God!

Taeyang: I Know I Know! I should've done this earlier but I can't wait any longer. I'm telling you right now I Love You and Please don't leave me!

IU:No

Taeyang stands up.

Taeyang:What?

IU:Taeyang You don't love me!

Taeyang:Are You're saying there isn't anything between us?

IU:There was Taeyang! But We were only Friends WITH Benefits! We both didn't want a relationship and we both enjoyed this friendship so why complicate things.Taeyang you've had with lots of girls how can you confuse yourself with me? You don't love me! All we had was friendship.

Taeyang: I don't love You!? What the hell are you talking about?

IU:This isn't love Taeyang. It's Infatuation! It's your Stubbornness with me.

Taeyang:You talk about yourself IU. I know that I love you.

IU:Taeyang We meet lots of people who touch our lives and make us happy but that doesn't mean that they will always be there in our life for us! And This is what our relationship is.

Taeyang:IU tell me the truth didn't you ever think I was in love with you? Not even once?

IU:Okay then Close your Eyes!

Taeyang:What?

IU:Close Your Eyes!

Taeyang: I'm here to talk to you about my feelings and you're asking me to close my eyes!

IU: It's Important so Do it.

Taeyang closes his eyes.

IU:What can you see?

Taeyang opens his eyes.

Taeyang:What? What can you see with your eyes closed?!?! You sometimes talk with a lot of nonsenses!

IU:Taeyang!

Taeyang:Okay!

Taeyang again closes his eyes.

IU:What can you see?

Taeyang:Nothing!

IU:Now Place your hand on your heart.Then You'll See!

Taeyang:Okay!

Taeyang sees lots of images and memories like Him winning the Model of the Year Award,Him having fun with his friends etc.But Not One Image of IU.He sees a petite girl but everything else about her is unclear like it's been censored and the only way to find our about her was to look for her.That One Girl.

IU:Now Open Your Eyes.You didn't see me right?

Taeyang nods his head.

IU:Taeyang I knew that you never did love me! So Accept It and One Day You'll Meet A girl who You Will Really Love But That Girl Isn't Me.

MIC:MISS IU PLEASE BOARD YOUR PLANE NOW! MISS IU PLEASE BOARD YOUR PLANE NOW!

IU:Looks Like It's Time To Go! Wait Wait First Give me a Goodbye Gift!

Taeyang:Goodbye Gift? I was gonna place this ring on your finger and marry you so I didn't bring anything.

IU:Do you know what I love about you the most? This! Your Innocence! Behind That Tough Guy is a Soft,Warm-Hearted and Innocent Guy! Always Stay Like This Okay! This will be my goodbye gift.Good Thing You came here! I want to give you something before I go.Here Take This!

IU gives Taeyang a Laughing Buddha Statue.

IU:Always Keep this Close to You! This will give you a new happiness,new luck and it will bring you new love.Taeyang take care of yourself and Please Don't Forget Me!

Taeyang: I'll Try!

MIC:MISS IU PLEASE BOARD YOUR PLANE NOW OR THE PLANE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU.MISS IU PLEASE BOARD YOUR PLANE NOW!

IU:Bye!

(Taeyang:Inner Thought= I guess this is it.Perhaps You Never Did Love Me and You Never were the Girl I was meant to Be with.)

Taeyang wipes the tears off his eyes.Taeyang walks back but then he mistakly falls.He then lands on a trolley and on top of a girl.The trolley moves and then it finally stops.

Taeyang:Thank God..(The Girl Pushes Him)

*SLAP*

The Girl Slaps Him.

Taeyang:What the Hell? You slapped me? YOU SLAPPED ME?

The Girl:So?

Taeyang:How Dare You!

The Girl:How Dare You! Stay Away From Me Otherwise You're gonna regret It.

Taeyang:Excuse Me! First You Slap Me and Then Second You Show Me Your Attitude!

The Girl:First You Touch Me and Second You're Arguing With me?

Taeyang: I didn't Purposely Touch You!

The Girl: But I Purposely Slapped You! And If You Touch Me Again You're Gonna Get Slapped Again! Stay The Hell Away From Me!

The Girl leaves but Taeyang grabs her wrist.

*SLAP*

The Girl slaps Taeyang Again!

The Girl: I told You! You touch me again then You're gonna get Slapped Again! What do you Guys Think about yourselves!? You can do anything to us and We Girls have to Be Silent?

Taeyang:Are You some sort of Miss Universe That I am Looking for Excuses to Touch You?!?!

The Girl: I am not some Miss.Universe but I am a Girl.

Taeyang:You're a Girl so you can do anything you want? You know what! This Slap is just a Excuse for you to Touch Me!

The Girl:What?

Taeyang:Yes! You should have said it in the first place I would never say No! Girls Like You are Always After Me!

The Girl: I don't Believe This! I haven't even seen a guy like you! I've Slapped You Twice Yet You are still in front of me and talking to me! Are You Stupid?

Taeyang:Stupid? You're Stupid! Being A Girl Doesn't Mean You can do anything You want! And If You have such a Big Problem with Guys then Don't go to Public Places.You should also wear a bulletproof jacket and a big helmet so The World can know that you have arrived!!!!

The Girl:Listen You...You...

Taeyang:Me What? Me What? Whatcha Gonna Do!? Slap me? Alright then Come On! Slap Me! Slap Me!

Taeyang moves his face closer to the girl.

Taeyang:Come On! Slap Me Then Come On!

*SLAP*

The Girl Slaps Taeyang For the Third Time.

Taeyang:You Slapped Me For the Third Time!!!!!

The Girl:POLICE POLICE! POLICE!

A Policeman Arrives.

Policeman:What's going on here? What is the Problem?

Taeyang:This Girl Slapped Me 3 Times!

The Girl:Officer This Guy is Molesting Me!

Taeyang:WHAT?!?!? Officer I didn't Molest Her! You Gotta Be Kidding Me?!?!?

The Girl:Officer You can ask Anybody! He has spoken to me in an inappropriate way!

Taeyang:Look Officer There isn't Anything Like This!

Policeman:That's It. I'm Arresting You!

Taeyang:Arrest?!?!? What the hell did I do? It's All her fault! First I help her and Officer I didn't do anything!

Policeman:The Girl said You Molested Her then You did Molest Her!

The Policeman arrests Taeyang and takes him away.Taeyang looks at the girl who is smiling in an evil way.Taeyang gives her a glare.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Damn You! Next Time I meet you I will make you regret this! You just wait!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Here You Go! I didn't have time yesterday due to Important Homework.I have updated a long chapter for all of you! :) CL still doesn't believe Seungri :( Bommie now doubts her relationship with Tabi :( IU's gone so No IU wasn't the girl for Taeyang! Sohee is finally here! Anyway Please do Comment and Tell Me how you found this chapter! Next Chapter is Daezy/Daemin's Wedding!!!!!!! Stay Tuned and Bye!