I Challenge the Groom

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At Minzy's House

At Minzy's Appa's room

Daesung:SIR! SIR! SIR!

Daesung tries to enter the room BUT The Guards stop him.

Guards:You Can't Go In! (Blocks Daesung)

Daesung:Let Go Of Me!! (Tries to enter)

Minzy's Appa:Let Him In!

The Guards let go of Daesung and Daesung enters the room.

Minzy's Appa:What is it?

Daesung: I Challenge the Groom!

Minzy's Appa:YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!

Daesung: I said I challenge the Groom!

Minzy's Appa:How Dare You? Who are you to Challenge Taemin?

Daesung:Sir I Love Your Daughter and I Plan To Get Married to her! I can't watch and let some other guy marry her so I challenge the Groom!

Minzy's Appa:FOLLOW ME NOW!!!

Minzy's Appa gets out of his room and goes to the Living Room with Daesung.

Minzy's Appa:MINZY GONG! MINZY GONG! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!! (Angry)

Minzy:Appa What's Wrong?

Minzy's Appa:What is this Man Telling Me?

Daesung:Minzy Tell Him! You know I love You right and You too love me so tell him so we can get married tell him Now!!!

Minzy:..................

Minzy's Appa:Minzy Gong Is This True Or Is It Not? (Angry)

Minzy:Appa Please--(Minzy's Appa interrupts)

Minzy's Appa:Minzy! IS THIS THE TRUTH?

Minzy:Appa...

Minzy's Appa:JUST TELL ME IS THIS MAN TELLING ME THE TRUTH OR NOT? (Angry)

Minzy:Y-Yes!

Minzy's Appa:Minzy did you or did you not have any boyfriend and girlfriend relationship with him?

Minzy:Please Appa I know--(Minzy's Appa Interrupts)

Minzy's Appa:DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT? (Angry)

Minzy:Y-Y-Yes!

*SLAP*

Minzy falls to the ground!

Daesung:Minzy! (Helps Minzy stand up)

Minzy:A-Appa! (Puts her hand on her red cheek)

Minzy's Appa:WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!?!?!? YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE DON'T YOU! THEN WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!

Daesung:Sir! Please understand!We..We Both Love Each Other! Please!

Minzy's Appa:Look Young Man! I don't allow children of mine to have relationships but since you have challenged the groom I will try my best to make sure Taemin defeats you! (Angry)

Daesung:What if I win?

Minzy's Appa:Minzy's Yours so can you do this?

Minzy:Dae Don't Do this!!!Appa's not going to make this easy!!!Don't Do this Dae!!!Please!

Daesung:No Minzy I made a mistake once and now I'm not going to repeat that again! Sir I agree to Do this!

Minzy's Appa:Fine but Just know that I'm not gonna make it easy on you!

Daesung: If I can do anything to get Minzy to be mine again Trust Me I will Do It!

Minzy's Appa:Young Man I Like Your Determination but we will see if you are all talk with no action or not!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At CL's Room

Seungri enters the room carrying CL like a bride.

CL:Seriously Seungri Let Me Go! I can walk! I'm NOT that sick!

Seungri:Chae! Not Another Word I tell you!

CL:What did you call me?

Seungri:Chae! Why is something wrong?

CL:Chae! No I think it's sweet! (Smiles) COUGH COUGH (coughs Badly)

Seungri:Chae! Stop Talking!

Seungri places CL,or should I say Chae,to on the bed and covers her with a quilt.

CL:You don't have to do this! *COUGH COUGH*

Seungri:Stop Talking Already!

Seungri goes out of the room and then comes in with a bowl of water and a towel.Seungri puts the towel in the bowl of water,soaks the towel and then squeezes out the excess water.He then applys the wet and damp towel on CL's Forehead.

CL:Seungri I'm Fine! I'm *COUGH COUGH*

Seungri:No You're Not! Let Me Check Your Temperature!

Seungri takes a thermometer and puts it inside CL's Mouth.

Seungri:Don't You take it out!

CL doesn't take the thermometer out and Seungri then takes it out to see her temperature.

Seungri:102°!!!! YOU ARE VERY SICK AND YOU STILL WENT ON THIS TRIP? WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO COME ON THIS TRIP! WHY DID YOU COME ON THIS TRIP HUH? (Angry)

CL:Hehe! You don't have to be that angry!

Seungri:Why did you come on this trip? Lee Chaerin I want answers! (Angry)

==============================================FLASHBACK==================================================================

CL:Cough Cough!

Tanghyun:What's the matter?

CL:Oh I'm....sick!

Tanghyun:Let Me Check!

Tanghyun puts his hand on CL's Forehead.

Tanghyun:You aren't sick! (Lies)

CL:But I am!

Tanghyun:Well I said You aren't sick then you aren't!

CL:Cough Cough!

Tanghyun:Anyway We have to go to the trip so get ready!

CL:But I don't think I am able to walk! My head hurts!

Tanghyun:When I said You aren't Sick then You Aren't!Get Ready!

CL:But My head hurts please!

Tanghyun:CL Don't think I am stupid! I know you want me to go on this trip and then you and might have chances to be together but I'm not that dumb! You're coming with me!

(CL:Inner Thoughts= I am so sick but he still wants me to walk and do things when I'm sick!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri:YA! CL why did you come on this trip?

CL:Cause I...uhm...wanted to!

Seungri:What?

CL: I wanted to see how Minzy's Village was!

Seungri:What if You fainted or got hurt? Aish You should take care of yourself more! Here drink some water!

CL nods and drinks some Water.

Seungri:Chae! I'll be back!

Seungri leaves the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Sorry I had time to write this much only! Sorry and I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! Daemin/Daezy and Ririn moments only for this chapter! Sorry for anyone expecting TOPBOM or Daragon ones! I will write more if I have time! Thanks for reading and Bye Bye! Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter!