Daemin/Daezy's Wedding Part 2

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

===========================================================Previously=======================================================

Priest:If there is anyone here who has any reason why these two shouldn't wed, speak now or forever hold your peace.

??: I OBJECT!

Everyone looks at the person.

Minzy:Sohee!

Daesung:Who's Sohee?

Sohee walks to the aisle and pulls Minzy away from Daesung.

Sohee:Are You Out of Your Mind?!?!?!?

Minzy:Why?

Sohee:You're planning to get married and ruin your whole life!? What will happen to you? What will happen to your career?

Minzy:But I'm an Actress!

Sohee:That's Also a Career! Enough! Once You Get Married You have to forget your whole career! Ewww In a Few Days Pregnant and then Kids!? Ewww!!!

Minzy walks to Daesung.

Minzy:Wow Really? YAY!!! Dae did you hear that!!!!

Daesung:YAY I know right!!!

Daemin/Daezy hugs each other but then Sohee Pulls Minzy away from Daesung again.

Sohee: If you really wanna get married then fine! Get Married! But Why Him?

Daesung and Taeyang:WHAT?!?!

Sohee: I mean he doesn't even have any type of looks. I mean when you can have any man you want why him?

Daesung:What?

Sohee: I mean he's just an average type of Joe! You can find him anywhere he isn't any different from the people.

Taeyang:Woah Woah Woah! Stop Right There!

Sohee turns around.Both Taeyang and Sohee is shocked!

Taeyang:YOU!

Sohee:OH MY GOD NOT YOU AGAIN!

Minzy:You know each other?

Taeyang:She's the reason I was in jail.

Sohee: It was cause you molested me!

Taeyang: I didn't even freaking molest you! And Excuse Me I have no interest in girls like you!

Sohee:Why should I? Like I have any interest in Lowlifes like You!

Taeyang:Are You here to watch them get married or here to insult my friend?

Sohee:Why should I insult him when he's already an insult since he's friends with people like you!

Taeyang:What do you know about me Huh?

Sohee:Who wants to know about people like you?

Taeyang:Well I'm a Famous Model.

Sohee:Really? You! Ha! I've never heard of Lowlifes like You who are Models!

Taeyang:Pfft Lowlife?! I'm No Lowlife.I have girls like you are always pestering me to go out with them and take them on a date!

Sohee:Pfft Those Girls Must Really be really desperate to go after someone like you! What the hell do they even see in you? You Arrogant,Lowlife Lout!

Taeyang:Shut Up You Stuck-Up,Uptight Little ! I know how to shut loud-mouths like you!

Sohee:Pfft Oh Yeah?

Taeyang:Wanna Bet?

Sohee:REALLY FINE! WHATCHA GONNA DO! ARE YOU GONNA HIT ME OR SLAP ME LIKE I SLAPPED YOU? LOWLIFES LIKE YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO DO THIS! WHO ARE YOU TO SHUT ME UP? TODAY I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF YOU,WHAT I THINK OF YOUR FRIEND,WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS MARRIAGE AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA SHUT MY MOUTH HUH? HOW? HUH?

Taeyang places his hand on Sohee's back head,pulls her and forcefully Kisses Her Passionately.

Everyone:O!

Daesung:YA! This is our Marriage! Why are they kissing?!?!

Taeyang then stops kissing Sohee and slightly pushes the shocked Sohee.

Taeyang:By the Way Love Your Strawberry Flavoured Lips Babe! ( his lips and Winks at Sohee)

Sohee:(Point her finger at Taeyang) Ew! You..You..You...

Taeyang:(Pouts His Lips Closer to Sohee) Don't Point your finger at me unless You Want More Of My Lips Again?

Sohee:Ew You Dog!

Taeyang:!

Dara:Sohee Let's Go! (Pulls Sohee away from the wedding venue)

Sohee:Dara You're Here too?

Dara:Yeah Minzy's Getting Married!!! Aish I'll explain it to you let's go now! (Pulls Sohee away from the wedding venue)

Sohee: I WILL NOT SPARE YOU! YOU DOG! (Tries to struggle free from Dara to Hit Taeyang)

Taeyang:My My! Want Round 2 of Kissing?

Taeyang walks Closer to Sohee but Jiyong stops him.

Jiyong:YA! We're here for a wedding remember!

Taeyang:Oh Sorry! Priest Please Continue!

Priest: Is there anyone else who doesn't want them to get married? Okay then By the Power invested in me I now pronounce them Husband and Wife! You May Now Kiss The Bride!

Daesung Kisses Minzy while Everyone cheers and claps.

Daesung:Minzy you go outside with the guests while I need to talk to the priest!

Minzy: Is Everything Alright?

Daesung:Yes Minkki Just go outside!

Minzy:Okay!

Everyone leaves to go outside with the newly wedded Bride while Daesung talks with the Priest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Outsides of The Wedding Church

Minzy:There You Are Sohee!

Sohee:You are getting Married and You didn't even tell me?

Minzy:Sorry Sohee! I was stressed with Appa and Daesung that I totally forgot about Telling You!

Sohee:How the hell are you Friends with that dog?

Minzy:Sohee-Ah! Taeyang isn't that bad!

Sohee:Taeyang? Is that the dog's name?

Minzy:Yeah! It's actually Youngbae but he Likes being called Taeyang instead!

Sohee:Youngbae eh! Anyway You're Married Now! Look at you all galmed up for your wedding!

Minzy:Yeah I know anyway Come On Let's Go Sit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung arrives.He sees Taeyang,at one end of the table,holding a table knife and angrily looking at Sohee like He's gonna kill her with the knife and Sohee,at the other end of the table,banging her fist on the table while giving death glares at Taeyang.He sees Minzy trying to calm Sohee down and Minzy looks at him signalling him to Calm Taeyang down.

Daesung:Aish! Not Again!

At One End Of the Table.Daesung goes to Taeyang and sits next to him.

Daesung:(Removes the Knife from Taeyang's Hand)(Whispering to Taeyang) YA! Taeyang what are you doing? Just Relax!

Taeyang: It's not my fault! That keeps giving me death glares!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Other End of the Table

Sohee: I bet it's all about ! Love doesn't even exist for people like them.All guys just want one thing!

Minzy:What?

Sohee:!

Minzy:Oh Please Sohee! Daesung isn't like that. He married me and before when we were going out he hasn't even touched me because he knew that I never wanted it before marriage and he was also considerate of my age!

*Sohee Bangs the table*

Sohee:Oh I get it.When he couldn't get any other way to have with you as a last resort he married you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the One End of the Table

Taeyang:Oh Dear God.You haven't even done anything! I mean I know she's young but come on man! Score 0-0!!! What's wrong with you man?

Daesung: It will happen alright!

Taeyang:Here I brought you some o Magazines for a start.Here!

Daesung:No!

Taeyang:Oh I Remember.You want it the normal way! Fine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Another End of the Table

Sohee: It's All about and I can prove it to you.

Minzy:How?

Sohee:For 3 Months Don't Let Him Come Closer to you!

Minzy:But Sohee We're Now Married.

Sohee: It will also test how long your wedding will last! Just test his love for you!

Minzy: Just wait and see Sohee! Daesung's Love for Me Will Pass Every Test You Got.(Smiles and Giggles Happily)

Sohee:(Facepalms herself) Oh Dear God!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the One End of the Table

Daesung:Taeyang you don't know anything about Love and Marriage! Once it happens..(Taeyang interrupts)

Taeyang: It Makes Your Life Hell. All Marriages including Love is Gonna be Hell Soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanghyun Pulls CL and stops in front of a Hotel.

CL:What are we doing?

Tanghyun:You have to prove it to me that you still love me?

CL:What do you mean?

Tanghyun:You and Me All Alone Tonight.

CL:No! I can't! Not before Marriage.

Tanghyun:Come On CL! I don't like it when someone says no to me remember!

Tanghyun pulls CL into the Hotel but then CL pushes him and runs for her life.She finally gathered the courage and ran for her life.She didn't want to have with Him but he was forcing her but then that Damn Bastard caught her and took her to a dead-end street.(Dead-End Street is A street with a wall on the end so no exit)

Tanghyun:You're Mine Now!

Tanghyun starts kissing her neck and one hand tries to her dress while his other hand grips CL.CL tries to struggle free but she couldn't.CL tightly closes her eyes and tears comes out of her eyes.She thought it was the end of her life she was gonna be but then.......

*PUNCH*

Tanghyun falls on the Ground with a Black Eye.

CL:S-Seungri?

Seungri:You ! I knew you were an but I didn't knew that you could be such an big !

Seungri continues to beat the crap out of Tanghyun.

Tanghyun:Stay the Out of This!

Tanghyun punches him and hits him but Seungri hits him harder causing him to bleed.

Seungri:YOU ING ! YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN I'M GONNA FORGET THAT YOU ARE CL'S BOYFRIEND AND I WILL KILL YOU AND I ING MEAN IT!

Soon Everyone sees and hears the fight and calls the police.Soon the Police Arrives and seperates the badly beaten up Tanghyun away from Seungri who only has a bruise on his lips.

Police:What's going on here?

Seungri:That Tried to CL!

Police: Is that true?

CL couldn't be anymore afraid! She had to make this suffer now!

CL: He tried to me!

Tanghyun:YOU ! I GUESS I DIDN'T BEAT YOU ENOUGH! JUST YOU WAIT WHEN I COME OUT OF HERE I'LL ING FIND YOU AND THAT TIME I WILL YOU AND KILL YOU!!!! (Tries to struggle free from the police to hit CL)

Seungri:YOU ING I'LL ING HAUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU FIRST AND DON'T YOU ING DARE SAY THAT TO CL! (tries to struggle free from the police to hit Tanghyun)

The Police takes Tanghyun away to jail.Soon everyone leaves and it's only Seungri and CL.Seungri then grips CL's Wrist and takes her somewhere.CL wanted to know where they were going but she didn't dare say a word.CL had never seen Seungri this angry in her life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Outsides of the Wedding Venue

Taehee(Taeyang & Sohee) had fought with each other so much that soon everyone was fighting with each other.Everything was out of place.Everyone was throwing the cake at each other,chairs and tables were being thrown at each other and wine glasses and wine bottles were being thrown everywhere.

Sohee:YOU DOG!!!!

Taeyang:Hello You Uptight ! Want Round 2? (Pouts his Lips closer to Sohee)

Sohee:Why don't I give you a taste of your own medicine! (Knees his Crotch)

Taeyang:(In Pain) You ! (he falls down on on his knees with his head on the floor)

Sohee:Oh Yeah One More Thing! (Splats A Piece of Cake On His Face) Have Fun Dog!

Everyone fights and fights.Soon Daemin arrives after taking their photographs.

Minzy:SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Everyone stops and looks at Minzy.

Minzy: I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ESPECIALLY YOU TWO! YOU TWO TAEYANG AND SOHEE!

Sohee:Me? It was his fault!

Taeyang:No It Wasn't! It was her fault!

Minzy:ENOUGH! I DON'T CARE WHO'S FAULT IT IS BUT IT'S MY WEDDING DAY AND I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO RUIN IT! CAN'T YOU TWO JUST STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER JUST THIS ONE DAY! IT'S MY WEDDING DAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Sohee:Sorry!

Taeyang:Sorry Daesung and Minzy!

Daesung:You two better Be!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a hotel Room

Seungri brings CL into the room.

Seungri:What the hell is your Problem huh?

CL looks at the ground.

Seungri:YOU! I'm talking to you CL! You were beaten up by that for so many days but you kept quiet? WHY?!?!?

CL Doesn't answer!

Seungri: I know! You don't care! You don't care about others! You're a selfish Person! All you care about is yourself! You You You! That's all you care about right?

CL looks at Seungri.

Seungri:You don't care how the others are affected and you don't care if they are hurt by your words and actions! All you care about is doing what you like and not giving a damn! That's the kind of girl you are.

CL still looks at him.

Seungri:You're a selfish Person who shouldn't even have anyone.You don't deserve anyone.All you deserve is you being with your own self.Your arrogance has changed you! I can't even understand who the hell you are! You've changed!

CL: I'm not arrogant!

Seungri:What?

CL: I SAID I'M NOT ARROGANT!

Seungri:Really? Well It doesn't seem like it! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THING OTHER THEN YOURSELF.YOU DON'T EVEN CARE IF ANYONE WILL BE BADLY HURTED BY YOUR ACTIONS AND THE WORDS YOU SAY!

CL:You really think I suffered all that beating cause I don't care! NO! IT'S NOT THAT! IT'S CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO SUFFER WHAT I HAVE SUFFERED ESPECIALLY YOU! I SUFFERED ALL THAT CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TANGHYUN TO HURT ANYONE. I SAID ALL THAT CAUSE I DIDN'T DO IT TO HURT YOU I DID IT SO TANGHYUN WOULDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO HURT YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU DO NOT KNOW EVEN ONE THING ABOUT ME! AND THE FACT THAT YOU SAID I'VE CHANGED! IT HURTS THANKS! THANKS FOR HURTING MY FEELINGS SEUNGRI!

Seungri was shocked and regreted saying those words to CL.CL was about to walk away from Seungri when....

Seungri:CL!

CL:WHAT? (Angry)

Seungri:You keep, you keep... You can't...

CL:WHAT? (Angry)

Seungri walks over to her and starts to kiss her passionately but then Seungri stops.After a while CL backs out. She thinks a while and she finally did what her heart wanted her to do.She passionately kisses him.

(CL:Inner Thoughts= I Finally Understand The reasons why I keep thinking about Seungri,why I kept suffering Tanghyun's beatings and Why Tanghyun would always fear if I would be closer to Seungri.It's Cause I Love Him! I LOVE HIM! I Love You Lee Seungri. I Love You!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:RIRIN SHIPPERS I bet you guys are in Joy! NO More Tanghyun and CL finally understands her feelings for Seungri! Taehee's First Kiss! Daemin/Daezy got Married! Sorry to Daragon and TOPBOM Shippers who wanted their moments I will try to update their moments in the coming chapters! My chapter will now mainly be focused on Ririn! Please do comment and Tell Me How You Found This Chapter! Thanks for reading and Bye Bye!