The day we broke up

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Next Day

Seungri:Hyung have you seen Daesung?

Taeyang:Nope! I haven't seen him since last night.

Seungri:That's odd! Let me ask the other Hyungs.

Seungri goes to talk to TOP and Jiyong.

Seungri:Hyungs Have any of you seen Daesung?

TOP:Nope! Why are you asking?

Seungri:He's been missing since Last Night!

Jiyong:Where did he go?!?!

Seungri: I don't know maybe I should ask Minzy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Minzy's room

CL:Minzy are you alright?

Minzy:Yeah! (Fake Happy Voice)

Bom:Minzy look at me!

Minzy tries to look at Bom with a fake smile and tries her hardest not to cry.

Dara:Minzy-ah!Did you and Daesung have a fight?

Minzy:W-we...(Cries)....*sobs*...

CL,Bom and Dara hugs Minzy and comforts her.

Dara:Minzy you can tell us 3 anything you want right?

Bom:We are your unnies remember!

CL:Minzy don't hide anything from us!What happen between you and Daesung?

Minzy:Daesung...*sobs*...is...angry...*sobs*....with...Me!

Dara:But why?

Minzy:........................(Cries)

Bom:Shhh!! Quiet now! You don't need to talk anymore!

(Minzy:Inner Thoughts=He's angry with me! But he's right to be angry with me! If I was him I would have been angry too.I'm angry at myself.)

Seungri enters the room.

Seungri:Hey Girls...(Sees Minzy crying)Why is Minzy crying?

Dara:Minzy had a fight with Daesung!

Seungri:Oh! (Inner Thoughts=So They don't know where he is as well.)

CL:Besides why are you here Rat?

Seungri:Uhmm..Just checking on you girls!

CL:Why?

Seungri:Stop Asking too much questions Cat!! What are you? SOME SORT OF POLICE!!

Seungri leaves.

CL:Such a ! ¬_¬''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri:Hyungs Daesung is Missing while Minzy is crying!!

Jiyong:Why is she crying?

Seungri:Cause She had a fight with Minzy but I didn't tell her that Daesung is missing!

Dara:WHAT?!?!? HE'S MISSING!?!??!

Jiyong:SHHHHHHH!!! Keep it down! Minzy shouldn't hear this!

Dara:Where is he?

Seungri:None of us know!

Dara: If Minzy knows this she will cry non-stop now!!! Let's find him Quick!!!

Taeyang:But Where can he go?

TOP:Maybe at some Park or somewhere to relax!

Dara:We need to find him quick before Minzy knows! Seven and Han Byul shouldn't know this! They already have too much to handle for the wedding!

Taeyang:Let's split up! One group go to the Park,One go to the...(Interruption)

Bom: I think he's at the Forest!

TOP:How do you know?

Bom:Minzy was talking about Daesung running into the forest or something

Seungri:Let's Split and Find him Quick!

Taeyang:Wait! One of us stay here and inform us if Daesung has arrived or not!

Bom: I'll do that!

Seungri:2 of us go to the Park!

Taeyang:Me and Jiyong!

Jiyong:Let's Go!

TOP: I'll go to the forest!

Seungri:Dara and I will go to the nearest mall. I'm sure there will be a Doreman store and He'll be there!

Bom:Ok Go!

The 5 of them go to the places to find Daesung.He had to be in at least one of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Park

Jiyong:Taeyang you go find Daesung in the left side and I'll go find him in the right side.

Taeyang:Phone me if you find him!

Jiyong:Ok!We have to find him before Minzy,Seven Hyung or Han Byul Noona finds out!

The two seperates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Mall

Dara:Seungri can you find any Doreman stores?

Seungri:There's like 2-5 stores! Aish We need to seperate to find him!

Dara:You go to the first one! I'll go to the second one!

Seungri:Daesung Must be in one of them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Forest

TOP: I've looked for him for like 30 minutes now!Where is he? Maybe I should look for him in the forest for 2-3 more times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Seven and Han Byul's Mansion

Bom:Damn it!!! He's still Missing!

Dara:We can't find him!

Taeyang:Neither can We!

TOP:He isn't here! I looked for him for about 6 times now!

Bom:Ok! Keep finding him for 3 more times and then come back home. I'll hang up.

Bom hangs up.

CL:She's finally slept! She was crying for 2-3 hours and she finally calmed down.

Bom:Where is Daesung!

CL:He's still Missing?

Bom:Yes!

Suddenly someone enters the house.

CL:Daesung?

Daesung:What?

Bom:Don't you what us Mister!!! Where the hell have you been?

Daesung:NOW WHY SHOULD I..(Bom covers his mouth)

Bom:Minzy is sleeping.Talk quietly!

Daesung:Why!!! Minzy and I have officially broken up!

CL:Daesung don't say that! She will be heartbroken!

Daesung:And You think I am not after what she did to me yesterday!

Bom:Daesung please please please talk quietly.Minzy's been crying for 2-3 hours and she finally slept!

Daesung:So? Minzy and I aren't together why should I care for her?

Bom grabs Daesung and takes him outside the mansion.

Bom:You Don't want to wake the Bominator DO YOU?

Daesung:But Me and Minzy aren't together now!

Bom:She's been crying for you! Everytime she speaks she keeps saying ''Sorry Daesung''

CL:What is the matter? Why are you two fighting? Weren't you so in love with each other?

Bom:Just because of a fight you don't love her anymore?

Daesung:Well She first lied to me saying that she needs to buy some herbs and I said I'll go with her but then she said she wanted to go alone but she was planning to go to a restaurant. I then followed her and to my surprise I saw her with another man talking about some time or something. I couldn't believe that she was cheating on me but then I wasn't sure.Then I confronted her and the man asked who I was and she said I was a nobody a friend! After all we have been through she said a nobody a friend! I am angry that she kept on lying to me,I think she's cheating and she refused to tell others that I am her boyfriend!

Bom:Oh!

CL:Ok that is strange! Why would Minzy do that in the first place!

*RING RING RING RING RING RING*

Bom:Hello?

Dara:We still can't find him.

TOP: I can't find him either!

Taeyang:Same here!

Bom:Just come home! Daesung is here! Come home now! Bye!

Bom hangs up.

CL:Everyone is looking for you since this morning!

Daesung: It's better if they wouldn't!

Bom:Don't say that!!!

CL:We need to solve this problem between you and Minzy right now!

Daesung:But I don't think she loves me anymore!

Bom:FOR GOD SAKE! THAT GIRL HAS BEEN CRYING FOR HOURS SCREAMING ''DAESUNG SORRY AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME'' NOW DO YOU THINK SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE DO YOU?!?!?!? (Bominator is Alive!)

CL:Calm Down Bom! Calm Down!

Daesung: I wonder how TOP Hyung can handle her!

Bom:You wanna try and handle me?

Daesung:No Maam! (Puts his hands up in fear like he's surrendering)

Taeyang:YA! THERE YOU ARE!!!

Jiyong:DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE!!?!?!?!

TOP:WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?

Seungri:HYUNG WE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!!

Dara:MINZY HAS BEEN CRYING FOR AGES BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!

Daesung:Sorry Sorry!

TOP:Sorry is not good enough! You don't want a beating from Hyung do you? (Cracks his knuckles)

Daesung:H-hyung now now! We don't want to experience another volcano do we?

Bom:YA! DID YOU JUST CALL ME A VOLCANO!??!?!?!

Daesung:No No! (Shakes his head in fear)

Bom:You better NOT!

*SLAP*

TOP slaps Daesung's Head.

Daesung:OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was that for Hyung?

TOP:Number 1=For Running Away like that and Number 2=Calling Bommie a Volcano!

Daesung: I didn't mean it!

TOP:Sure! (Sarcasm)

CL:YA! We need to solve this right now! (Grabs Daesung wrist and takes him to Minzy's room)

Seungri:YA! Don't grab him like that!

CL:Shut Up! (Continues to take him to Minzy's room)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Minzy's Room

CL:MINZY WAKE UP!! WAKE UP! (Shakes Minzy aggressively to wake her up)

Minzy:Huh? Unnie I'm Up.

Minzy sees Daesung and looks at the other side to avoid looking at him.

CL:YA! Look this way!

Minzy:What is it? (Cold tone)

Daesung:Minzy!

Minzy: I said what is it? Don't waste my time! (Cold tone)

Daesung:Minzy why are you like this?

Minzy:Cause I am alright! Enough Chit Chat for today! You can leave Daesung! (Cold tone)

CL:YA! Why are you so cold Minzy? You were crying ''Daesung Daesung'' for hours and now you see him you're suddenly so cold to him!

Minzy:Oh Was I? Pfft! It was just a act okay! (Cold tone)

Daesung:Minzy You're NOT that good of an actress! I know it when you lie! Why did you say I was a Nobody?

Minzy:Cause you are a Nobody! (Cold tone)

Daesung:So Our Relationship was nothing to you?

Minzy:Yes! It was nothing! I don't care about it! (Cold tone)

Daesung:Say it to my face! If it really didn't mean anything to you! Say it!

Minzy:IT...DIDN'T...MEAN...ANYTHING! (Says it in front of his face) (Inner Thoughts=Sorry I regret this so much but I have no choice!)

Dara:YA! Minzy! What's wrong with you!

Bom:YA! Daesung and you two were perfectly fine yesterday and now what is wrong?

CL:Minzy! You love Daesung right?

Minzy:NO I DON'T! I NEVER DID! ALRIGHT I DIDN'T!!!

Daesung:SO THIS IS IT? WE'RE OVER NOW?

Minzy:PFFT!! WE NEVER WERE TOGETHER SO HOW CAN YOU SAY WE ARE OVER?

Daesung:Minzy I know you're hiding something from me from All of Us! Just Say it now! I Promise I'll help you! We all will help you right guys?

Everyone nods.

(Minzy:Inner Thoughts=Just tell him! I can't hurt him anymore! NO DON'T!! You'll be a burden to everyone especially Daesung! Slowly he will forget you and you guys will go your own ways so Don't tell him!)

Minzy: I SAID IT'S NOTHING SO GET OUT OF HERE!!! ALL OF YOU!!!! NOTHING MEANS NOTHING!! DAESUNG IF YOU WANT TO SAY WE ARE OVER THEN OK FINE WE ARE OVER WE BROKE UP!!! HAPPY NOW GET OUT OF HERE ALL OF YOU!!!!

After Minzy shouts at them she quickly lies on the bed and puts the quilt over her face to hide her sad face.She didn't wanted to do this but she had no choice.

Daesung:FINE THEN!!! LET'S GO EVERYONE!!! SCREW YOU!!! I REGRET TO EVEN FALL FOR YOUR INNOCENT FACE!!! YOU'RE A FAKE PERSON!!! I HATE YOU!!!!

Daesung storms out of Minzy's room.Everyone follows him to comfort him.

After everyone leaves Minzy slowly cries herself.She didn't wanted to do this.All those words Daesung said to her did hurt.She couldn't control her tears.She cries to herself while placing her hands on to avoid any sound coming out of .She wished she could die.She didn't wanted to live anymore.She felt like a corpse.An Alive Corpse that had nothing=No Memories,No Feelings,No Thoughts NOTHING!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Living Room

Dara: I am Sure that Minzy is having a problem!!!

Bom:She's defo hiding something!

CL:But What and Why?

TOP:We need to get to the bottom of this!

Daesung:There is no problem!!! She's acting!!! She's an actress she's doing what she's good at!!! She's fooling you all!!!

Jiyong: I'm sure that isn't the problem!!

Daesung: IT IS!!!!

Taeyang:Calm down!!!

Daesung: I AM!!!

Seungri:Daesung come sit down.

Daesung: I need to go.Spend some alone time!

Daesung goes outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Minzy's room

Minzy phones someone.

Minzy:Hello

Mr.DongKang:Yes Minzy!

Minzy: I'll do it!

Mr.DongKang:Excellent! I will get the preparations ready!

Minzy:When do I have to come back?

Mr.DongKang:Well You can come back after 5-6 days later!

Minzy: I'll do this only for Appa!

Mr.DongKang: I'm sure he's gonna be very happy indeed!

Minzy:Bye!

Mr.DongKang:Bye!

Minzy hangs up.

Minzy:Just 5-6 days later It is enough time to have a distance from Daesung.After 5-6 days Daesung wouldn't even notice that I'm gone! Just 5-6 days left! You'll find someone better then me Daesung You Will!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Bar

TOP: I know he's in here!

Seungri:Where is he?

Jiyong:Guys Look He's there!!!

Taeyang:Let's go before things get out of control!!

Daesung:Hey! Guys! Join me!! (Drunk)

TOP:YA! How many did you drink?

Daesung:Who knows! Who Cares! AHAHAHAHA! (Drunk)

Taeyang:Excuse me? How many drinks did this guy (Daesung) drink?

Bartender:He drank loads of soju in a gulp so around 16-19 drinks!

Taeyang:Alright thanks but how much is his bill?

Bartender:500,000won!

Jiyong:Here! (Hands him cash)

Seungri:Hyung Enough Drinking for today! Let's Go!

Daesung:NO! Minzy is gonna hurt me!! She hurt me!! But you know what the problem is in me?!?! HAHAHA I STILL LOVE HER!!!! I love her ahahajhaihahaha (Drunk)

Jiyong:Let's go now!

Daesung:NO! ME STAY HERE YOU 4 GO! (Drunk)

TOP: I'll take him.

TOP carries Daesung and takes him home.

Daesung:HYUNG LEAVE ME! I DON'T LIKE TO GO! I WANT MORE DRINK! SOJU! MORE! (Drunk)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Home

Seven:So Where's Daesung?

Han Byul: I don't see any of the guys too!

Bom:Oh They are coming!

CL:They went out for a walk I guess!

The 5 boys come inside the mansion.

Daesung:Shhhhh!!! Look at her!! She's here!!! Minzy Gong!!! Look girl is here!! (Points at Minzy and Whispers quietly)(Drunk)

Minzy:YA! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?

Daesung: I Drink! Soju!! I LOVE! HEHAHAHAHA! (Drunk)

Taeyang:The Bartender said he had already drank 16 sojus.

TOP: I'll just place him to his bed and sleep!

Daesung:MINZY HURT ME! I DON'T LIKE MINZY! SHE HURT ME! BUT I LOVE MINZY! ME AND MINZY! SHE DON'T LIKE ME WHY?!?! (Cries) (Drunk)

Dara:See He still loves you Minzy! Hurry up and patch up before something wrong happens!

Minzy just stands there.

(Minzy: Inner Thoughts= I wish I could fix this! I wish I could!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hello I know lots of you want to know what Minzy is hiding right? Well the secret will be revealed either in the next chapter,next next chapter or the next next next chapter.But I promise it will be revealed in the 5-6 days! Anyway thanks for reading :) Bye Bye