A huge mistake

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Taeyang opened his eyes as he tried to sit up but the poor guy couldn't even grab something to hold on to since he was still suffering from a heavy hangover.Taeyang looked to see his right when he felt someone tapping his shoulder.

Yura:Hi!

Taeyang:WHAT?!

Taeyang immediately looked at himself then at the girl as he was shocked.

Yura:What's happening with you handsome?

Taeyang:What the happened?! Who are you?

Yura:That's rude! Don't you remember me? I'm Yura from the bar remember?

Taeyang:Why are you in the same bed as me?!

Yura:Don't you remember our awesome night yesterday? It was passionate!

Taeyang:What? What was passionate?! What are you talking about?

Yura:We obviously had a one night stand that's why we're remember?

Taeyang:WHAT?! No we didn't! What the !

Yura:Don't you remember? Oh I guess you were extremely drunk!

Taeyang:! ! ! I'm so dead! I'm such a ing idiot!!!!!

 

Dara immediately placed her hands on her belly as she felt a tingling sensation in her belly.

Dara:Is baby trying to kick?

Dara widely smiled when the weird feeling in her belly occured again but this time it was more stronger.

Dara:OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Dara happily jumped up and down as she placed her hands on her belly again but then the doors opened and Jiyong looked at his hyper wife.

Dara:Jiyong--(Interruption)

Jiyong:Sandara Kwon what did I tell you about being too hyper?!

Dara:No listen to me I go--(Interruption)

Jiyong:Enough Santokki! I don't want to hear about it and sit down right now!

Dara angrily sat down on the sofa and crossed her arms while Jiyong placed the items he bought in the kitchen.

Dara:Stupid jerk! I was about to tell you about our little baby kicking but you had to ruin everything!

 

Taeyang felt extremely guilty as he stood in front of his house.How would he be able to face his wife now? He unknowingly cheated on her and this will make her hate him now...He couldn't bear face that hatred from her.

Taeyang:I ed up everything! Everyone was right...I should have controlled my jealousy and calm down but I ruined everything!

Taeyang sighed as he slowly opened the door and saw Sohee sleeping on the floor while her head as on the sofa.He felt more guilty that she was waiting for him the whole night.

Sohee:Youngbae-ah!

Taeyang:Mandu you're here?

Sohee:Where did you go? I waited for you the whole night!

Taeyang:Yeah I was at the hotel,I stayed there for the whole night!

Sohee:We've gone stupid! This whole argument is pointless..There's nothing between me and Heechul! I feel awful! I'm sorry that I put you through this and I just want us to be back to normal! I love you!

Taeyang: I love you too!

Taeyang grabbed Sohee and tightly hugged her but deep down he cursed himself for the stupid mess he had gotten in to.

 

Taeyang was at Starbucks,sitting with the rest of the boys as he told them about his terrible mistake.

TOP:!

Jiyong:You're screwed!

Seungri:Oh my god!

Daesung:How did this happen?!

Taeyang: I'm in ing hell! I don't know what I am going to do! Mandu keeps telling me that she loves me and she will work it out but all I could think about is that I'm dead! What will I do when she finds out? Aish how am I supposed to be totally honest with her now?!

Jiyong:This is going to get you into a huge huge mess now.

TOP:You'll just hurt her even more.

Daesung:Would things be over between you two?

Seungri:All I know is that you are dead when she finds out.

Taeyang: I feel like a ing !

TOP:But you do have to tell her! Wait till the timing is right!!!

Daesung:You gotta let her know before she finds out through some other way.

Seungri:! What if that girl is friends with Sohee or is friends with Sohee's friends?

Jiyong:This will be a huge trial that will lead Sohee to know the truth!

Taeyang:Oh god! What do I do?!

TOP:Find that girl and speak to her before she tells anyone!

 

Taeyang quickly went to the bar and tried to find Yura,which luckly he did.

Taeyang:Hey!

Yura:Oh hey!

Taeyang:Did you tell anyone about us?

Yura:Well am I not supposed to?

Taeyang:What? Who did you tell?

Yura:My friend that works at 7-11! Her name is Minah!

Taeyang quickly ran to the closest 7-11 he could find.

Taeyang:Excuse me is your name Minah?

Minah:Yes

Taeyang:Okay look! I'm Taeyang.

Minah:You did a horrible thing!

Taeyang: I know! I know! I feel terrible but please don't tell anyone.You didn't tell anyone right?

Minah:Well.....

Taeyang:Who did you tell?

Minah:My friend Hyomin!

Taeyang:Hyomin?!

Minah:She's at Starbucks right now if you want to see her!

Taeyang quickly ran to Starbucks as he was afraid that Hyomin might tell Sohee and things would go out of control.Taeyang quickly grabbed Hyomin and pulled her into the corner.

Taeyang:Look Hyomin you don't like me and I don't like you but please don't tell Sohee!

Hyomin:Really? I can see that you don't like my cousin Sohee as well now.

Taeyang:No no! That was just a terrible mistake!

Hyomin:Well too bad she knows about it now!

Hyomin smirked as she pointed to Sohee,whose face had tears rolling on her cheeks while she was glaring at Taeyang.

Taeyang:Oh !



Author=Dara fails to tell Jiyong about the baby kicking while Taeyang is in huge trouble as Sohee has found out!!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these 2 amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)