We are moving.

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At the gym's dance practise room

(A/N=TaeHee are both the main dancers in their groups)

Sohee was tired dancing her heart out and sat down on the corner of the room.Her face was full of sweat but she didn't bother wiping them off.Something was bothering her and it was,for some reason,Youngbae aka Taeyang.She couldn't understand why she was thinking about him.All she was thinking about was that night when he poked her cheeks and told her to....

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=Smile a little more.How does he know?)

Sohee's thoughts were interrupted when she felt her bangs being brushed.She looked to see the person.

Sohee:Leave me alone Youngbae!

Taeyang:Don't want to! You aren't even using this room and besides this was always my dancing room!

Taeyang stands up and starts stretching while looking at Sohee through the mirror.

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=Why are you always torturing me with your watchful eyes!?)

Sohee: *Sigh* You can leave since I'm using this room. (Inner Thoughts= I would just love to strangle you!)

Taeyang: *Smirk* I'll leave IF you can win an easy bet from me.

Sohee:(Raised her eyebrow) Again a bet?

Taeyang: *Smirk* It's okay if you don't want to.It's not my problem that you aren't confident about yourself.

Those words stung Sohee.

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=How does he know? How can he just point it out easily? He wasn't suppose to know.)

Sohee:You know what? FINE! Let's do this.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Oh Sohee you just gave in too soon.)

Taeyang: It's pretty easy.Since we are both very good dancers just dance longer than me then you'll win.If you win I'll shave my mohawk!

Sohee:(Eyes go wide) Really? Your famous hairstyle.Okay you'll on!

Taeyang: If I win then...I'll tell you later.Okay let's start.

===========After dancing 20 minutes===========

Sohee:(Tired and breaths) FINE YOU WIN!

Taeyang:Perfect.

Sohee:What do you want with me?

Taeyang:Let's dance!

Sohee:Dance?

Taeyang places his hand on Sohee's waist and pulls her closer to him.

Sohee:That's it? You just want to dance with me?

Taeyang:(Smiles) Of course! I'm not that bad.

Sohee:Fine if that's what you want.


At Daragon's home

CL:Seungri!

Seungri doesn't move.

CL:SEUNGRI.

Seungri:Huh? Yes Chae!

CL: I need to use the room to feed Changri so block the door.

Seungri:Yes Chae.

CL uses the room to -feed Changri and Seungri stays out of the room to block the door and making sure no one disturbs his wife.

==================================

Jiyong:Sandara I need to talk to you.

Dara:Okay. (Inner Thoughts=He only calls me by my full name if something is something wrong.)

Jiyong:Well uhm I got promoted.

Dara:Oh that's great! (Hugs Jiyong)

Jiyong:And...we have to move to China.

Dara:What? What did you say?

Jiyong:Since I got promoted I have to continue my work in China so we have no other option but to move there.

Dara: Isn't there any other way? I mean it's great but do we really have to move?

Jiyong: I'm afraid there isn't any other way.

Dara:When do we have to move?

Jiyong:Tonight.

Dara:Tonight? And you tell me now?!

Jiyong: I got told about this yesterday.

Dara:Oh My God.

Jiyong:But hey you get your honeymoon!

Dara: I guess we have to move there but I don't really know how to speak Chinese.

Jiyong: It's gonna be fine.I'll be there for you.

Dara:Okay.I guess we have to move there.

===============================

Bom:SEUNGHYUN!

TOP:Yes!!!!!

Bom:More Corn now!

TOP:Honey that was the last corn we had.You finished all the corn!

Bom: I want more!

TOP:No honey.Enough for today.

Bom:MORE!

TOP:Honey you don't want to get fat do you?

Bom: I WANT MORE! MORE MEANS MORE!

Seungri:Hyung I seriously recommend you get more.If you don't then trust me you will have hell to pay.

Bom:(Angry)Are you getting the corn or not?

TOP:Okay Okay! I'm gonna get more.Jesus Christ just cause you're pregnant.

Bom:(Angry)Choi Seunghyun what did you say?

TOP: I love you Bommie.I'm gonna get some more corn for you now.

TOP leaves the house.

===========AFTER SOME MINUTES======

Everyone is at home

Dara:Guys we gotta tell you something.

Jiyong: It's kinda important for you all to know.

Bom:Are you pregnant too?

Sohee:Really?

Dara:What?! NO!

TOP:What is it?

Jiyong:Well it's about my job.

Seungri:Did you get fired?

Taeyang:How come? You were so good at that.

Minzy: I am surprised.

Daesung:But everyone was praising about your work Hyung!

Jiyong:Stop interrupting!

Dara:We are moving.

Jiyong:Yeah.I got promoted and now me and Sandara have to move to China.

Bom:When?!

Dara:Tonight.

TOP:This early?

Jiyong: I got informed that I have to move to China tonight otherwise I might lose my job.

Dara:God I wish I could stay but I don't want to leave Jiyong.Long distance would be too hard for me so I decided to go with him.

Seungri:Wow! TOP hyung and Bom noona just left and now Dara noona and Jiyong hyung are leaving.

CL:We understand Jiyong oppa.I mean if you have to leave then it's best to leave.We'll miss you!

Sohee:Good Luck for your future work.

Taeyang:This just seems too early.

Dara: I'll miss you all.

Daesung:We'll miss you Noona.

Minzy:Good Bye you two love-birds!


Kiko:Jaejoong I told you I'll get the job done.

Jaejoong:Wow! You already moved Dara and Jiyong away from their friends.God I feel like it's gonna be easy now!

Kiko: It sure is gonna be easy! Just let them move into China then we'll seperate them like this! (Clicks her fingers)

Jaejoong:So we're gonna leave China tonight right.

Kiko:Yes.Be sure to take the plane that will leave at 11pm.

Jaejoong:Why?

Kiko:Since Dara,Jiyong and I will take the plane that will leave at 9pm I don't want any suspicion that you and I are in a plan together.So just take the plane that leaves at 11.

Jaejoong:Fine! Kiko I'm glad you are helping me get Dara.

Kiko:No problem.Dara has Jiyong and I want Jiyong so I will do anything to seperate the two.Besides you want Dara and I want Jiyong so I think we have a deal.

Jaejoong: I can already hear wedding bells right now.

Kiko: I have a feeling that they will pretty soon get a divorce. (Smiles)

Jaejoong:Very soon indeed. (Smiles)


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Story is mainly focused on TaeHee and Daragon now.It might also focus A BIT on the other couples since Bom is pregnant.

Jaejoong and Kiko are really planning to break Daragon. Seems like their plan is working!

Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)  

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!