Pregnancy Cravings

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

YEAH FIRST TIME I HAVE WRITTEN 100 CHAPTERS WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:D


At TaeHee's room

Both TaeHee were lying on the opposite sides of the bed,Sohee was on the right while Taeyang was on the left.Their backs were facing each other.They both were awake but they were thinking of the same thing.....The kiss they shared but different..it was kinda of special too but they were starting to think about each other as well.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Is there something going on between us?!)

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=Why was that so easy for me to do? I mean you would only kiss someone you love like that right?)

Taeyang touches his lips.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Did she like the kiss?)

Sohee touches her lips.

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=That kiss was the best kiss I ever had though....What are you doing to me Youngbae?)

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=If Bom noona didn't interrupt us would we have gone beyond the limit?)

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=Why? Why did I wrap my arms around his neck? His soft and beautiful neck....WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING SOHEE?! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!!)

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Wrapping my arms around her small waist was....nice? I mean I liked it.It seemed so right and....YA! WHAT THE ARE YOU EVEN SAYING DUDE! NO DUDE GET A GRIP ALREADY!)

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=But honestly just one kiss is making me confused already so how can I even cope with more practise kissing? Why did I even say yes to that job!? WHY?!)

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Dude stop confusing yourself!!! It was one kiss just one kiss! You've had lots of girls to kiss and have with so why in the world are you confusing yourself with Sohee!? STOP ING CONFUSING YOURSELF! TAEYANG GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF ALREADY! You don't want to repeat the same mistake you did with IU! But now that I think of it I don't really love IU anymore that's for sure.)

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=I bet it was just some lousy kiss for Youngbae.Gosh he had lots of girls to kiss and have with so why would me kissing him even matter? I mean come on Sohee! You're not stupid you do understand what is fake and what is real.So whatever you and Youngbae did was just a fake on-screen thing and for our careers and even if that kiss did matter to me it wouldn't have made a difference to him.I was nothing but a practise toy for him.)

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=What am I actually even feeling dude?! I mean it's not like I like Sohee but now I don't even think that I hate her as well so what is this feeling or opinion?! What do I actually even think or feel for that chick?! She's just my wife for the coming up 6 months after that...BOOM! Taeyang is gone and Sohee is gone on the other way.But it's so clear that Sohee hates me....I don't expect her to stay with me after the 6 months since that chick hates me to the max!)

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=GOD! Why am I over-thinking stuff?! All me and Youngbae feel for each other is HATE! HATE I TELL YOU! But....I don't think I hate Youngbae now like I did hate that guy so much when I met him for the first couple of times but after that it just changed I guess....I never even knew when my hatred for him went away BUT I don't love the guy as well so maybe I....just feel neutral for him like you know how there is hate on one side while love on the other maybe I am in the middle....Like? I like Youngbae?! NAH I don't even think I have ever thought of that of Youngbae...I guess I'll see how it goes since it might be too quick to make a decision or an opinion.)

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=So what do I feel for you Sohee? Can it be that maybe Seungri and CL are just letting me know of my feelings for you or maybe I'm making a hasty choice right now?! We'll see how it goes Sohee!)

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=So if it's not Love and it's not Hate and it's not Like then what is it? What do I actually even think of that jerk? AISH We'll just see how it goes with you Youngbae!)

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts= Is she awake? Maybe I should check!)

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts= Is he awake? Maybe I should check!)

TaeHee both turn over and see that both of them are looking over each other....it was like they have read each other's thoughts and responded to them by doing the same thing.TaeHee both sit up from the bed at the same time.

TaeHee:(Awkward)Good Morning!

TaeHee laughs.

Sohee:Okay....I'm just gonna go out to the living room.

Taeyang:Yeah sure.

Sohee awkwardly leaves the bedroom and sits next to Ririn,Leaving Taeyang alone inside the room.

Taeyang:That couldn't be any more awkward!

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=Why are we on awkward mode right now Youngbae?!)


At China

At Daragon's House

Dara is in the kitchen,cooking breakfast while Jiyong is dressing up for work.

Dara:(Sings) I keep falling in love, falling in love
Neoman bomyeon nae maeumi oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
Neol gatgosipeo na eotteokhae boy

Jiyong tip-toes inside the kitchen while smiling since he got to hear his Santokki's voice.

Dara:(Sings)Touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there

Jiyong wraps his amrs around Dara's waist,startling the poor girl while he rests his chin on her shoulder.

Dara:YA! You scared me Jiyongie!

Jiyong:What? You did say Touch me over here and touch me over there so I am kinda touching you!

Dara:You idiot I was singing a song.

Jiyong:Really? Didn't seem like it in my opinion.

Dara:Oh really? Then what did it sound like to you?

Jiyong: It sounded like you were seducing me Santokki,seducing me for more .

Dara's eyes turn wide as her face goes bright red.

Dara:WHAT?! JIYONGIE YOU ARE SUCH A ERT!

Jiyong:(Laughs) I'm just joking Dara.Oh My God the look on your face was so good!

Dara:What time will you be back home Jiyong?

Jiyong: I think I will be back before 9pm.

Dara:Okay.

Jiyong: I might take a day off tomorrow since I want to spend as much time with you as possible. (Smiles)

Dara:Okay as long as it's not affecting your work.

*RING RING RING RING*

Jiyong picks up his phone.

Jiyong=Hello?

Kiko=Jiyong! How are you now?

Jiyong=Oh hey Kiko! I'm fine.

Kiko=So are you ready for work today?

Jiyong=As long as you don't make work hard for me!

Kiko=(Laughs)Boss I would never make it hard for you!

Jiyong=I know since you are the best secretary I can have.Listen I'll call you back so Bye!

Jiyong hangs up the phone.

Dara:And who was that?

Jiyong:Oh Kiko,she is my secretary.

Dara: I heard you praising her saying she was the best.

Jiyong:Yep she makes my work so easy for me.

Dara:Oh good for you!

Jiyong:Are you...jealous?

Dara:Does it even look like I am?

Jiyong:You're not smiling like before so I'll take that as a yes.

Dara: I'm not jealous.

Jiyong:(Sarcastic)Sure Sure Dara isn't jealous.

Dara:(Smiles)Says the one who got jealous when I said I spend some time with Jaejoong.

Jiyong:HEY!

Dara:(Smiles) I can see someone isn't smiling like before as well.

Jiyong:Fine you win! Sandara Kwon I surrender to you.

Dara:(Laughs)Don't challenge me then.


At TaeHee and Ririn's House

*BING*

Sohee's phone starts to bing as she got a text message.Sohee reads the message.

Yo Sohee! Are you busy right now?

From 000-980-XXX

Sohee:Who the hell is this?

Who are you?

From Sohee

Gosh Baby and I thought you remembered me :(

Remember me Taecyeon? The guy you gave your number to! I work with you in the music video!

From 000-980-XXX

Oh I thought it was a prank message.Yes I do remember you Taecyeon :)

From Sohee

I hope you have saved my number.I am glad you remembered my handsome face now ;)

Anyway are you busy right now?

From Taecyeon

Sohee:(Rolls her eyes)Men! All Men are literally the same.Youngbae and Taecyeon are totally alike.Both Arrogant and Rude.

Yes I am free right now but why do you wanna know?

From Sohee

Cause I was thinking maybe we can meet :)

Say let's go out to drink coffee at Starbucks shall we? We'll talk about work too besides I do act arrogant but once you get to know me I'm not that bad ;)

From Taecyeon

Sohee: I don't know.I mean I was suppose to wait for Youngbae so we can practise kissing but since he isn't here...Why not! (Smiles)

Okay :D

I'll be waiting for you in Starbucks so don't be late.

From Sohee

Haha you're acting like Mr.Choi right now!

Don't be late XD but for you I won't be late Sohee :)

From Taecyeon

OMG! I think I am acting like Mr.Choi XD

From Sohee

Sohee:What should I wear?


At China

At the shopping mall

Dara decides to go shopping since she got bored at home all alone.

Dara:What should I even do right now? God I wish I was in Korea so I can meet my friends.

Jaejoong:Am I not your friend then?

Dara turns around to see Jaejoong.

Dara:Jae!!!! Thank god you are here.I was so bored without you.

Jaejoong:Can't you hug me?

Dara:Of course I can dummy!

Dara tightly gives Jaejooong a hug and unfortunately......

------------------------------------------------

Jiyong and Kiko were driving by when Jiyong stops the car.

Kiko:What is it Jiyong?

Jiyong doesn't hear what Kiko is saying since he was busy looking at Dara happily smiling and giving Jaejoong a tight hug.Jiyong's blood began to boil.Yes he can be a little bit clingy towards Dara but Dara was only his! He couldn't take it that Jaejoong who loves Dara would even dare to make a move on his wife.

Jiyong:(Whispers)ing wouldn't stop trying eh?

Kiko:What was that?

Jiyong:Oh nothing.

If only Kiko wasn't there he would have gone to Jaejoong and beat the crap out of him for even touching Dara.After what he did to Dara and him he wouldn't even want Dara to talk to him.His hands turn into a fist as he saw Jaejoong giving a tight hug back to Dara.Kiko,on the other hand,smirks at Jiyong's reaction since it was exactly what she wanted from him.

Kiko:Why did you stop the car Jiyong?

Jiyong:Huh?

Kiko:Why did you stop the car?

Jiyong:Oh I..Nothing! Let's go Kiko.

Jiyong angrily drives off.

------------------------------------------------------

Dara and Jaejoong breaks the hug.

Dara:Thank God I found you! I was literally bored.

Jaejoong:Why don't you give me your number since maybe I can call you and you can call me whether you need a friend. (Smiles)

Dara:Good Idea Jaejoong.

Dara and Jaejoong exchange numbers.

(Jaejoong:Inner Thoughts=Bingo!)

Jaejoong:Let's go to your favourite ice cream stand.I'll treat you ice cream.

Dara:Really?

Jaejoong:Today you can eat all the Vanilla Ice Cream you want Dara cause I am very happy today! (Smiles) (Inner Thoughts=Consider it as a Treat since Kiko and I finally got Jiyong a bit suspicious about you!)

Dara:Let's go then!


At Ririn and TaeHee's House

CL:Seungri is Changri with Minzy and Daesung oppa?

Seungri:Yeah Changri is with them.

CL:God I'm so happy we're gonna witness something between Taeyang oppa and Sohee.

Seungri: It's gonna be so good.

CL: I wish we didn't fight a lot. (Pouts)

Seungri:Me too! Honestly I didn't like fighting with you at all Chae.

CL:But you started it everytime.

Seungri:Excuse me?! When did I ever start that?! I know for a fact that it was all your fact so don't you blame this on me!

CL:(Angry)Seungri you are blaming me?! I'm your wife and I have your baby yet you dare to blame me!?

Seungri:Then why are you blaming me? YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME AND I AM YOUR HUSBAND.

CL:God I just can't believe this.

CL takes a newspaper off the table and hits Seungri angrily with the newspaper.

Seungri:Ow Ow Ow Ow! I'm sorry Chae! Ow Ow!

CL:YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME?! YOU DARE SHOUT AT CHAERIN LEE?!

CL angrily hits Seungri with the newspaper.

Seungri:Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry! Ow it hurts Chae.

CL: I can't believe you would put the blame on me Lee Seungri.

CL hits Seungri with the newspaper then walks up to the door to leave but Seungri wraps her waist with his arms.

Seungri:(Whispers) I'm sorry Chae.I really am.I did say I don't like fighting with you right? I mean it and right now we are fighting.Can't you see that I'm not happy arguing with you.I just want you,me and Changri to be a happy family nothing else? No fights,No hate and No arguments just Love!

Sohee walks up to the door but....

Sohee:Woah! Unnie and Oppa I gotta go so can you let me go then you can go back to doing whatever you guys were doing!

CL pushes Seungri.

CL:Tonight you are sleeping at the sofa in the living room.

CL and Sohee goes out of the house.

Seungri:(Groans)Chae!


At Ririn and TaeHee's House

Taeyang comes inside the house.

Taeyang:Sohee I'm Home!

Seungri:She isn't here.

Taeyang:Eh? Where did she go?

Seungri: I don't know! (Groans) Hyung Chae's angry with me!

Taeyang:(Laughs)Why?

Seungri:YA! Don't laugh!!!

Seungri tells Taeyang what happen.

Taeyang: I'm sure CL would come back to you.She loves you a lot so she wouldn't get angry for a long time.

Seungri:Do you know where CL can possibly go?

Taeyang:Why don't you check TOP hyung or Daesung's house.

Seungri:Okay thanks!

Taeyang: I need to find Sohee too maybe she went to Starbucks.


At DaeMin's House

Seungri comes inside to find DaeMin and CL in the living room.

Seungri:Thank god I found you Chae!

CL:Minzy tell this stranger to go home!

Seungri:Chae don't act like this please.

CL:Minzy tell him!

Minzy:CL unnie would--(Seungri interrupts)

Seungri:Yes Minzy I heard so can you tell this beautiful wife of mine to forgive me!

CL:Tell him that it is not possible and he will not sleep near me or Changri tonight.He will sleep outside at the living room.

Seungri:(Groans)Chae!!!!! I'm sorry please! I'll do anything for you to forgive me.

CL faces Seungri with a smile.

CL:Anything?

Seungri:Of Course.

CL:Fine you have to do the job that you really hate.

Seungri:And that is?

CL:Well I want you to do two things for me! Firstly sing me a song.

Seungri:Song?

CL:Just a little line will do.

Seungri:Mama just let me be your lover~~~~ (A/N=Song is from Fantastic Baby and Seungri only sings one part :/ )

Daesung and CL claps their hands.

CL:Very good now change Changri's diaper.

Seungri:WHAT?! Chae you know I hate that job so much.

CL:That's why I am asking you to do that. (Smiles)

Seungri:(Groans) This is torture but fine if you really want me to show you how much I love you than I'll do this.

Seungri gently places Changri on the bed.

Seungri:Hello Changri.This is your papa talking to you!

Changri laughs.

Seungri:Who's a good baby? You are!

CL:Get changing papa!

Seungri:Yes Mama!

Daesung:Why do you guys call each other that?

Minzy:Mama and Papa does sound cute.

Seungri:Me and Chae wants Changri to hear it enough so he can say these words right Mama?

CL:Yes Papa now change his diaper.

Seungri:Just don't pee on papa's handsome face Changri.

Seungri slowly takes out Changri's diaper but Changri then pees on Seungri's pants.

Seungri:EW CHAE!!!!!!

Seungri's shouting makes poor Changri cry.

Seungri:No No I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Seungri quickly changes Changri's diapers.

CL:Mission complete!

Seungri:He freakin' peed on me!

CL:So? My Changri is just baby right. Who's a good boy? (Changri laughs) Of course you are! My baby boy.

Seungri:Yuck! I'm so gonna change now.

CL:Hey thanks for looking after Changri but is it alright if you guys take care of him this night too?

Daesung:Sure.

CL:Thanks!

Ririn leaves the house.

-------------MINUTES LATER---------------

Changri has fallen asleep in his crib, and Daesung has fallen asleep right next to him on the floor. He's even on a Changri's pacifier.

Minzy:(Whispers)He's asleep...Jagiya!

Daesung wakes up and looks a bit confused when he finds that he has a pacifier in his mouth.

Minzy:What are you doing?

Daesung: I don't really know.

Minzy:He's asleep.

Daesung:Ooh, he's asleep, that means we can...

Minzy:Yes, but we have to be fast.

Daesung:Okay, I'll try. And you can't make any noise.

Minzy:Okay I'll try.

They run to the bedroom and close the door carefully.Then Taeyang enters the house.

Taeyang:Hello?

Changri starts making noises, and Taeyang walks up to his crib.

Taeyang:Awwww Hi Changri it's me your uncle Taeyang. (Picks him up.) Where are your babysitters? Why's the bedroom door closed?

Taeyang walks over, but just before he knocks on the door, he hears some moans and looks shocked.

Taeyang:(Whispers)You can't have , when you're taking care of the B-A-B-Y!

Taeyang walks out quickly with Changri in his arms.


At the road

Taeyang walks around the city with Changri in his arms.

Taeyang:Guess it's just me and you,Changri.I wonder where your auntie Sohee is?

Taeyang walks but stops when he sees Sohee talking to....TAECYEON?! His one and only enemy.

Taeyang:Why are they together?

He sees Sohee laughing and smiling at Taecyeon who is doing the same.

Taeyang:Tsk and I thought Sohee wanted to practise with me since she was serious about her job.

Taeyang walks away with Changri.


At DaeMin's House

DaeMin are finished and comes out of their bedroom to find Changri is gone.

Daesung:Where's Changri?

Minzy:Oh my god, where's Changri? Where's Changri?

Daesung:Don't ask me, I was in there screwing you!

Minzy:Okay, okay, I'm sure that CL unnie will pick up Changri sooner so you go look across the hall, and I'll call her cell.

Daesung:Okay.

Minzy:Hey, you better hope that we're pregnant, because one way or another, we're giving a baby back to CL unnie.

Minzy takes her phone out and calls CL.

CL=Hello?

Minzy=Hey unnie did you stop by here?

CL=Nope! Me and Seungri are outside.

Minzy=Oh my god!

Daesung and Taeyang comes in the house with Changri.

Minzy=Oh, thank god! Changri, there you are!

CL=WHAT?! What do you mean, "there you are"? Where was he?

Minzy=Oh, we were playing "peek-a-boo." He is really good at this game!

Minzy hangs up the phone.

Minzy:Oppa why the hell did you take him?

Taeyang:Because you two were having !

Minzy:No, we weren't!

Taeyang:Don't you lie to me!

Daesung:All right, all right, we were. We were trying to make a baby. Minzy's ovulating.

Taeyang:Hey! It is unacceptable that you two would have with Changri in the next room. I'm gonna have to tell CL about this.

Daesung:No, no, no.

Minzy:No, please don't. Please,Taeyang oppa! She will kill us!

Taeyang:Unless.....

Minzy:Unless what?

Taeyang:Unless you name your firstborn child Taeyang.

Daesung:What? Why?

Taeyang:Hey, I may never have kids, and somebody's gotta carry on my family name.

Daesung:Your family name is Dong.

*BING*

Oppa your date said she is coming to Starbucks right now.So come quick.

From CL


At Starbucks

Sohee starts to go home but.....

*BING*

Sohee your date said he is coming to Starbucks so come to Starbucks quick!

From Seungri Oppa

Sohee: I better stay here then!


At Starbucks

Sohee is sitting down on a table when Taeyang sits down on the same one.

Sohee:Youngbae?

Taeyang:Sohee you're here?

Sohee:Just waiting for my date.

Taeyang:2 dates in 1 day? I wish you were as dedicated to your job.

Sohee:What do you mean?

Taeyang:You didn't come to practise today.

Sohee:But we live together so that doesn't matter.

Taeyang:With Taecyeon?

Sohee:How did you know that?!

Taeyang: I saw you with him.

Sohee:He's just a friend to me besides you should get to know him.He's really nice.

Taeyang:Well Sorry--(Interruption)

*RING RING RING RING*

Taeyang=Hello?

CL=Oppa your date called me and said she couldn't make it.

Taeyang=Really?

CL=Sorry Oppa!

*RING RING RING*

Sohee=Hello?

Seungri=Sohee I'm sorry but your date said to me to tell you that he has stood you up.

Sohee=What?! Why?

Seungri= I don't know so I'm sorry.

TaeHee hangs up their phone.

--------------------------------------

Outside Starbucks

Ririn are looking at TaeHee through the window.

CL:Seungri our plan is actually working.

Seungri:Sohee and Taeyang hyung! Oh, the plan is working.

Seungri laughs evily.

CL:Don't do that.


-----------------------------------

At Starbucks

Taeyang:First date after taking a break in dating and it's been so bad.

Sohee:Oh. Huh. You know, it is weird that CL unnie said your date couldn't to come while Seungri oppa said my date stood me up.

Taeyang:Wait a minute; you don't think it was intentional? I mean, that's just stupid.

------------------------------------

At the outsides of Starbucks

Ririn are looking through TaeHee.

Seungri:We're geniuses! Yeah, look at them, look at them, they're really bonding.

CL:Oh, yeah, they're falling in love.

TaeHee turn around and look at Ririn with anger in their faces since they figured out the plan.

CL:Oh, they see us! They, they look mad and I think they figured it out. They're coming this way. Run!

CL holds Seungri's hand and runs.

Seungri:Where?

CL:To Japan!

Seungri:Really?

CL:OF COURSE NOT YOU IDIOT! I MEANT HOME!

Ririn run down the street while holding each other's hands while TaeHee runs behind them.


At TOPBOM's House

TOP is peacefully sleeping when he notices that Bom is quietly walking out of the room before she could go any further.....

TOP:Bommie where are you going?

Bom:....Hey Tabi.

TOP:Where do you think you are going?

Bom:Somewhere.

TOP:So you are going somewhere at 11:00pm?

Bom:Fine! I want to eat Ice Cream!

TOP:No problem! You should have told me I would have got that for you babe.

TOP gets out of his bed but.....

Bom:Not that one! I want Haazen Daas Strawberry Ice Cream!

TOP: I thought you didn't like strawberry ice cream?

Bom:Damn it Tabi you wouldn't understand.These things often happen in pregnancy when you crave for something you wouldn't understand anything else.Now all I can think of is Haazen Daas Strawberry Ice cream!!!!!!!!!

TOP:Okay Okay I'll get it for you tomorrow.

Bom:No Tabi I want it now!!! I won't disturb you so just go back to sleep while I get myself some ice cream.

Bom leaves the house.

TOP:(Groans)Pregnancy has turned her into a Bominator Monster but I can't leave her like this..I don't want her to be hurt.I love her so much!

TOP leaves the house in his pyjamas.

------------------------------------------------

TOP drives his car to the ice cream shop while Bom was eagerly her lips.TOP stops the car.

TOP:Strawberry right?

Bom:YA! What are you doing?

TOP:You wanted Strawberry ice cream right?

Bom:No Tabi.

TOP:(Groans)Bommie baby it's really late so please don't confuse me!

Bom:Tabi all I am asking from you is to get me Haazen Daas Strawberry Ice cream!

TOP:YA Where the hell will we find Haazen Daas ice cream at this hour?!

Bom:We'll find something Tabi. 7/11 is open.

TOP: 7/11 is closed Bommie.

Bom: It's open and I know it.

TOP:Fine!

TOP drives to 7/11

----------------------------------------------

TOP drives his car and stops his car when he reaches 7/11.TOPBOM both see 7/11 closed.

TOP:(Sarcastic) That's impossible! I mean how can they be shut? Are they even allowed to close at this hour? Oh it's only 11:45pm and the whole world wants ice cream right now.What if it is an emergency? It could be a matter of life and death! Yet they chose to close the shop?

Bom angrily glares at TOP.

TOP:Okay sorry Bommie but where will you find it at this hour? Why don't you eat something else.

Bom:Tabi I'm begging you to get me Haazen Daas--(TOP interrupts)

TOP:Strawberry Ice cream. I know I know but where?

Bom: I DON'T ING CARE RIGHT NOW!

TOP: *Sighs* Fine let's go to a hotel.I'm pretty sure they are gonna have some there.

Bom:Tabi I ing love you so much right now!

Bom quickly kisses TOP's lips.

TOP:See your Tabi can fix things at once.

-------------------------------------------

At the hotel

TOPBOM goes inside the 5 star hotel and people weirdly look at them since they both were the only ones in their pyjamas.

TOP:(Whispers)Have you ever had that dream about going to work while being ?

Bom:Eww no!

TOP:Really? I have seen that so often and I feel exactly like that right now.

TOPBOM sits down on the table and the waiter goes to take their order.

TOP:Two Haazen Daas Strawberry ice cream please!

The waiter returns with the strawberry ice cream.

TOPBOM:Thank you!

Bom quickly takes a spoonful of the ice cream and gobbles it in .While placing the ice cream in Bom loudly moans,making people to weirdly stare at her.

TOP:O....kay.Now shhhhh Bommie.

Bom takes another spoonful of the ice cream and loudly moans again.She felt like she was in paradise right now.

TOP:(Whispers)Stop it people will think I'm doing something to you.

Bom couldn't care less of what people thought since she was so happy right now.

TOP:You know what? I completely understand what you are feeling right now! (Smiles)

Bom:Thanks Tabi. (Smiles)

Bom takes another spoonful and gobbles it in .She sees TOP looking at her and sees his untouched ice cream.

Bom:Aren't you gonna eat that? Is it not nice?

TOP leans in closer to Bom's face and wipes away the ice cream that was smudged all around .

TOP: This is perfect. (Smiles)

--------------------------------------

At TOPBOM's House

TOP carries the sleeping Bom in a bridal style while entering the house.He saw her pregnant wife was peacefull sleeping and even through Bom had woke him up this night was perfect for him.Seeing Bom very happy was amazing to him.He closes the door with his leg as quickly as he could.Then he enters their bedroom and places Bom carefully on the bed.He carefully takes Bom's piece of hair strand off her beautiful face.He quickly went to close the bedroom's door but when he got back to his bed he couldn't see Bom on the bed.

TOP:Bommie?

TOP felt a pair of warm hands wrapped around his waist.

Bom:(Cries) I'm sorry Tabi.

TOP faces the crying Bom.

TOP:Babe why are you crying?

Bom:(Cries)Because of me,you couldn't sleep properly and I made you drive around a lot tonight.

TOP:No babe,I'm more than happy to do all the things I can for baby and you. (Wipes the tears off Bom's face) Hey remember how I said I wanted kids with you? Well I finally made that wish come true right so taking care of you was one of the deal that I am doing right now.

Bom: I Love You Tabi.

TOP: I Love You Too Bommie.

Bom:(Yawns) I guess I made you tired a lot didn't I?

TOP:Of course you did and you are tired yourself so let's go off to bed.

TOP carries Bom and carefully places her on the bed.Then he sleeps next to her while switching the lamp's light off.TOP wraps his arms around Bom's waist while Bom hugs TOP's chest and places her head on his chest.

TOPBOM:Good Night.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Since it was the 100th chapter I have written a 2 chapter long and made it into one chapter!!! I hope you guys liked it :D More long updates are coming up!!!! :D

TaeHee are asking questions to themselves but it was like they were communicating their thoughts to each other at the start.Both of them touches their lips and thinks about their kiss! Taecyeon texts Sohee and they met in Starbucks and for some reason Taeyang doesn't like this ;) Could he be jealous or is it more that the guy was Taecyeon or could it be that he was just angry that Sohee didn't come to practise? More like Kissing practise! We'll see later ;)

Ririn have a small fight but poor Seungri gets all the blame.He even begs to CL then finalyl gets forgiven after he sings a line and changes Changri's diaper.Poor Seungri gets peed on by Changri XD At least he showed how much he loved CL.Ririn really did make their plan happen but too bad they got caught by TaeHee at the end.They both run and at the end Seungri asks where they are going and CL replies to him by saying Japan.Stupid Seungri believes her sarcasm XD

TOPBOM's moment was at the end since I wanted Bom's cravings to go wide at the night time.She tries to escape from TOP but she failed since TOP was extra careful of her right now since their baby is growing.Bom's stubbornness finally gets her Strawberry ice cream.At the end Bom apologises to TOP but TOP tells her that he likes doing things for her <3 The two sleep at the end since it is night.

Daragon's lovely moment in the kitchen but gets ruined by Kiko ¬_¬'' Dara singing ''Touch me over her'' from 2ne1's new song=Falling in love and Jiyong thinks Dara is seducing her for more XD Kiko and Jae's plan to create suspicion with Daragon worked since Jiyong was angry when he saw Dara tightly hugging and smiling at Jae.Will they have a talk about this or will this scene create more issues? Let's just see how it goes.

Daemin does it in their bedroom when Changri was sleeping and luckly Taeyang takes Changri away from them.Poor DaeMin thought Changri was missing and tried to speed up Minzy's pregnancy to return Changri to CL by giving Minzy's baby XD At the end they found Changri with Taeyang and Taeyang tries to persuade them to name their first baby Taeyang but fails when Daesung ownes him.

Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)  

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!